TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
Kizukanai*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
12 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Soren looked at Yuki but shook his head. "No...your fine" He said as the spirit smiled at Alice. "So who is she? A new girlfriend?" she asked.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Alice was slightly surprised by the spirit, "N-no, I'm h-his apprentice." She said quietly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Yuki nodded. "I see...so he brought you to see me?" She asked as Soren sat on the ground. "No we were sparring" He informed.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 pm

The Heartless attacking Xeromus and Aleri's ship was suddenly shot off. A quick glance would reveal a Gummi Ship well recognized by the more senior members of Organization XIV. A communications transmission then came through from the Golden Hawk.

"You two forget someone?" Kotank's voice came through, "Last I checked, everyone was invited. I've got the lovebirds in tow. I think you can guess who I'm talking about. Anyway, what's our ETA?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu May 12, 2011 10:41 pm

"Now why would I tell you where we are from mister Willright?" Ivan asked Lance. "Well any way I would like to ask where thta book is, you know the one that you used to seal the previous king of this world?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Xeromus grunted and glanced at the radio. Aleri ran over and answered.
"Kotank, we were going to go when it started. It's not like the party's today... is it? We haven't gotten clarification yet. If it's today, we'll just open a long-distance DC to Castle Asylum and have everybody come through." He whispered into the radio, "By the way, Xeromus is the worst pilot I've ever seen. Even I'M not quite this bad at flying ships."
"I heard that! You'll be scrubbing the Round Room when we get back!"
"Erm, nevermind! But wouldn't it be better if we boarded the Golden Hawk and let Kotank do the flying?"
"Hmph. Fine."
"Alright! Permission to come aboard? ...Oh, I hope you guys didn't leave Kizu on the floor of the Training Room. She'll probably remember that when she's as strong as us if you did."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 12:10 am

Lance immediately dropped into a battle stance, both blades in hand, "It was destroyed as my world was repaired. Now, tell me who and WHAT you are. You can Not just simply stroll around with evil intentions on my world." He was extremely on edge as his shadow left him searching for the rest of the odd people who had appeared as outsiders to him the second he saw them.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 13, 2011 12:20 am

Aleri looked out the front porthole. "Oh, looks like we're almost there anyway. Well, We reall came to find out when the party was to happen, but we didn't know how to contact Lance. He magically sent me that letter, and I haven't figured out how to do that. Well, let's land. It should be the largest building around, I think..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 am

"Alright, and permission granted," Kotank responded, "And sorry about the little misunderstanding. I thought the party was today. My bad."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 13, 2011 1:00 am

"Right. Xeromus, descend on that patch of ground near that building at 358-2 West."
"Fine."
A minute later, they were on the ground. Aleri stepped out, looking at the entrance... "This place seems... dark. I feel the ghostly shadow of something horrible that once occupied these halls... And... Something... Somebody is around somewhere... Somebody... I dunno. Let's find Lance and have a chat with him. I have a REALLY bad feeling about this..."
I can feel some echoes of darkness in Lance's Heart. I think he's clashed with more than one being of extreme evil. How strange. In fact, I feel a dark presense stalking me at this very moment...!
Somewhere in the shadows, the darkest shadow waited...

<I enjoy making KH puns. See if you can spot the one in the post. Obvious one, though...>
<Also... I seem to have forgotten certain details. Is Lance in a castle, or some other large building? Is his world still ruined? Did they really land next to his location? I don't want to say anything incorrect, so I used vague terms.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri May 13, 2011 1:20 am

<IIRC, castle, no, and I dunno. And for the pun, had to check a second time, but 358-2 West. 358/2. How did I miss that the first time.>

Kotank landed the Hawk next to the others' ship, exiting with Siks and Susan.

"Now what?" Siks asked, looking around. He sensed something too, but decided to keep it to himself.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 am

<Lance is just out side the castle I think and Keth, Beth, andleth are in it.>

"Hmph...you have some nerve to say thet to me." Ivan said coldly and with murderous intent. "You have the audacity to call a member of the Arks family a "what"!" He then holds out his right hand as a green mist forms around it creating a Keyblade. "I will dissect you for that."

Beth stops for a moment and looks back to see an odd shadow behind her. "Great now I have a stalker. You know I think it is frowned upon to be following little girls like that.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 am

The shadow became Maya, the young illusionist frowned, "Maya wasn't stalking. Only coming to get you, Lance wanted to talk to you and your friends."

Lance glared at the man, "Audacity?! You really think you can waltz onto MY world that I just saved from a friggin evil demon that instigated the keyblade war and act like you run the place?! Sorry, but I don't take kindly to strangers at the moment." Lance still had his keyblades at the ready as hellfire danced through his eyes.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 13, 2011 1:38 am

Steven was immediately swamped by no less than a dozen darksides. He reached into his pocket and was suddenly wielding a dagger. "Tch. Only twelve? You'll have to do better than that my friends." Faced with a dozen Darksides, and the first thing he does is troll them. The second thing? Stab each of them in the eye.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 am

Aleri jumped out of his skin. "Uwaaaaah! What the hell?! I didn't even detect you... wait a minute... That... means..." His eyes widened as another shadow creeped up the wall. "N...no...!" He summoned his Keyblade as a figure rose from the floor.
"Hello..."
"Wait, you're not..."
It was somebody covered in black armor. He had a black Crown on a chain around his neck. "My name is... Sukiru Eliar Shadoudorīmu. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
"Who are you?"
"I'm just a traveller."
He's familiar... But I can't see his face... "Well, let's meet up with Lance... AFTER we check out what's going on outside. I think I hear something..." He ran outside and circled the building until he came upon... "Lance!"

<This new guy may have some hints regarding his identity in his name. See if you spot it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri May 13, 2011 2:20 am

Oxthmas nodded and gripped Phoenix's hand, taking off back towards Skull Rock. Landing outside the entrance, the two walk inside to see the mushroom heartless still dancing around the treasure pile. Lance pulled out each item and set them down in front of him and Phoenix. The mushroom heartless stop dancing and walk up to the items, the leader of the group picking the items up. The mushroom heartless begin dancing again, slowly fading away, leaving the treasure pile behind.

"It seems the treasure is ours" Oxthmas says as he strides over to the treasure pile, staring at the treasure chest on top. Tapping it open, he peeks inside. Smiling, he pulls out a set of pendants.

"Here you go" Oxthmas says as he hands one of the pendants to Phoenix. It was ornamented with gold trim around a crystal clear jewel. He holds the other identical pendant up to his eyes, peering at the clear jewel with interest.

"I wonder what they do" Oxthmas says as he slips his over his head, hanging it over his tie.

<What should they do? Gonna wrap this trip up soon>

Gunamnex and Roland strode through the central hallway of Castle Asylum, hands behind their backs.

"It seems trouble has already brewed in Lance's domain." Gunamnex says wearily.
"I told you the lad just draws conflict" Roland says in reply.

"True, but perhaps that is necessary"

The two end up outside the training area.

"That new girl took a beating" Roland says with a sad tone.

"It was to be expected" Gunamnex says as he opens up a portal of light and begins to walk through it.

"Yeah, but she must have the spirit of those from long ago" Roland mutters under his breath as he walks through the portal of light, which dissipates shortly after.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri May 13, 2011 2:26 am

"Why do you assume I would care for any of that." Ivan then points his Keyblade at Lance. "As I said your punishment for talking to me in that manner ends with me cuting you open!" Ivan then charges at Lance and trys to cut him down.

Beth stares at the girl for a moment then asks "Why?".
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 am

<I noticed one of the hints in the new guy's name, Nebula. I think I'll PM it, though. I wanna give the others a chance. Wink >

The trio ran after Aleri and the others. "What's going on?" Siks immediately asked.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 am

<Eliar is an anagram of Aleri...*sigh*>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 am

Lance sidestepped the man and delivered a quick slash to his side, he turned quickly to acknowledge Aleri before returning his attention to the battle at hand striking at the man several times with his keyblades.

Maya shrugged, "I don't know he just said that I should help you find your friends so he couldntalk to you together."

Pheonix looked at the pendant for a moment before she shrugged, "Not quite sure..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 pm

<Aleri anagramed found it after two seconds>

Soren continued to speak with Yuki until the forests connect to the spirit word had faded. He stood up and turned on heel but didn't walk off.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Alice turned her attention from the spirit girl to Soren, "Are we leaving?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Soren continued to look ahead of him, a small sad smile of his face. He was looking at his old kingdom, before he gave it all up. He blinked and nodded as the vision faded. "Yes"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

<KHfreak was closer. He said it was Raile backwards. Well, his name was something I used Google Translate to get, mixing together certain elements of his character... I should've made it more difficult. -_- I was worried that nobody would get it, but instead I made it so obvious that everybody saw it within five seconds. Next time, it'll be tougher.>

"Huh. Well, you... want some help? There's, like, five of us, ready to kick this person's tail back to wherever." Aleri swung his Keyblade around a few times to get his muscles ready for a fight. "...Or do you want to fight alone?" There's darkness in this Sukiru person, but no ill will... how odd. He doesn't mean any harm. I guess he's telling the truth...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Ivan blocked the first of Lances attacks and quickly back stepped away from the rest. He then looks over at the newcomers with a smirk. "Looks like we will have to continue this at another time." He then slames his Keyblade into the ground creating a green poisonous cloud of smoke infront of him and runs into the castle.

"But I didn'y come here with any friends." Beth informs Maya .
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next