TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 38 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Aleri looked at Great Ape Dispatch's foot with absolute disgust. "You IDIOT MONKEY! He got away!"
It was true. Raile had managed to shadowmeld out from under Dispatch's foot and had gotten away.
"Crap! We'll NEVER track him down...!"

Somewhere in Astral Town, a cruel, young laugh echoed for miles...

"Fine, I admit it. I was messing with you. Think about it, though. Would some twenty-seven people willingly sleep here if Heartless were able to get in? Well, you two are welcome to join, numbers XXVIII and XXIX. I'll tell khfreak358 (a program in charge of our Member Chart) to update it."
<To them, WE'RE only data. ^_^>
<Did anybody NOT expect Raile to escape? I mean, he's just too evil to die there. And GUESS where he's hiding out now.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri May 06, 2011 10:59 pm

"Technically, sir," said the automated voice of khfreak358, "My records still have Daniel recorded as number XIX. He'd still be recorded as such."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm

<So weit they think were data? so what i'm the eques program to them?>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 pm

<Yes. ^_^ It's a reversal-of-situation kinda joke. They're data, but they think WE'RE data.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai* Fri May 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Kizukanai, finally reaching the lounge, was all out of breath. "I... Made it... Here, cou--!" She was so tired from a long day (and heartless, fake or not), she just staggered and fell. "*Sniff* Fffft..." Sleep
Kizukanai*
Kizukanai*
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 07, 2011 12:17 am

Kotank was walking through the castle when he came across the lounge and noticed Kizukanai lying on the ground. He looked down and dryly said, "I need to install a better security system." He then picked her up and set her down on the couch, while he took a chair.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai* Sat May 07, 2011 12:23 am

In the morning, when Kizukanai woke up, the first thing she remembered was that she was on the floor, not he couch. "Wasn't I on the floor? Oh... There is no end to what happens in my life that's strange. Like on Halloween. I was dressed as a spy, and after I got past two doors, I was in an append costume..."
Kizukanai*
Kizukanai*
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 07, 2011 12:32 am

"I put you on the couch," Kotank said, "Good to see you're alright. I'm Kotank. Great to meet you."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai* Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 am

"Oh, thanks." Kizu replied. "I'm Kizukanai. You could call me Kizu! Oh, and you guys should SERIOUSLY fix that Heartless problem. It's drop-dead exausting trying to run for them, and it's drop-dead DEADLY to fight with your bare hands. I left my katana at the post office. They told me this was a nice, organized newspaper company! Those liars... I'm going to quit, but then what'll I do...?"

*Hint: She's supposed to be number 24. Wink *
Kizukanai*
Kizukanai*
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 am

Rexial rose from the floor. "Heh... Hey, girly, ya know, the Boss man is messing with you. He could easily sign for your package, and the Heartless are holograms. He just LOVES screwing around with people. You'll be stuck here awhile. Hey, Kotank, 'sup? She's delivering a package. In case you're wondering how I'm able to be here, acting like some kinda poltergeist, I'm JUST AS CONFUSED."

"Goddamn sonuva-!" Aleri generated a barrier to deflect some of the rubble and debris flying at him. "Why?! Why did you have to do that?! I'm never going on an adventure with you again!" He almost got decapitated several times.

Xeromus just sat on his chair, pondering what to do. "I sense some ungodly power coming from Astral Town... It's oddly like Aleri. Of course, Aleri's still inside the Datascape."

On the roof of an old house, a young man covered in blackness was sitting around, mentally scanning the various worlds to see what was going on.
In an unfamiliar world, two badasses were sitting around while some other powers fought.
In a more familiar world, a girl was being forced to wait on an increasingly agitating leader in a room with a walking carpet and a spikey-headed phantom.
In a town with a tower and a neverending sunset, there was some sort of fighting event going on.
In the world he had recently escaped from, a giant ape was wreaking havok on his own friends after a disatrous attempt to kill him...
"Fools. Brute strength is never going to be enough to beat me."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai* Sat May 07, 2011 12:49 am

"That would have been nice to know... STILL, what am I going to do? I'm quitting my job. Also, that is a win for "Xeromus". If I quit, he gets his munny back. But what the heck am I going to DO with my life?!" She said loudly.

*Just ask her to join or something. She's SUPPOSED to be number 23 or 24!*
Kizukanai*
Kizukanai*
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 07, 2011 1:08 am

<She'll be, like, number XXX or XXXI at this point.>

Rexial stopped sniggering at her misery when she started talking serious. "Well, why not join our organization? We have fliers. Of course, we don't give them out, since this was meant to be a stealthy organization, hiding in the shadows anbd thwarting Organization XIII. Here you go." He produced a grey and black piece of paper.

-Organization XIV! Keeping the peace since Topic 1!-
There was once an Organization XIII. They were bad. Xeromus formed Org. XIV, which destroyed them. Now, Org. XIV protects order and peace throughout the many worlds. THere are about thirty members now, all with amazing skills.
If you intend to join, you'd better be good at fighting and stealth. Many missions require you to avoid being sighted and terminate strong Heartless. Also, to avoid the darkness eating your Heart while traveling Dark Corridors (DCs), you should always wear your Org. XIV issue Coat, or special armor (magical accessories are availiable at the Castle Shop).
In order to join, you must fight one of several designated members who will test you to see if you have potential to be a member. If you pass, you will get your Coat and be taught advanced techniques.
Join Organization XIV today! ...If you dare.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat May 07, 2011 1:47 am

<Celebrating dad's birthday, be on soon to post epic scene with my two following what Lance just did.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat May 07, 2011 2:56 am

Gunamnex and Roland appear next to Lance, grasping their keyblades that were still floating in midair. Gunamnex waves a hand, causing the book to levitate in the air. The two keyblade masters of old began speaking.

"The past has been redeemed."
"So many lives lost, so many tossed aside"
"All in this beast's pursuit of power"
"Only fools start wars"
"But only the wise end them"

Gunamnex and Roland point their keyblades at the book.

"Let this awful memory be lost to the sands of time"

The two fire off beams of light from their keyblades, igniting the book. As it burns away, waves of light erupt from it, growing larger and larger. The light eclipses the battlefield, spreading throughout the world.

<>

As the light spreads, Synthisle begins to return to life. The devastated land is given a breath of life, the drab, colorless ground giving way to fields of green grass and crystal clear rivers. The sky turns light blue, the dark clouds giving way to bright sunlight. As the light reaches the town areas, the ruins transform into a vibrant array of homes, shops, and other buildings. The people, long kept in the darkness, looked up in amazement, some begin to shout, others dancing in the streets. As the light finally fades, the recently destroyed castle took on a new shape. Like a fairy tale, it was now snow white in color, a golden gate in front of a large garden before the main castle doors. Everyone that was once in the castle was now in a throne room. Alice, still knocked out, was chained up.

Gunamnex and Roland turned to face Lance and kneeled, keyblades held two handed and pointed downwards.

"I believe your world is restored, King Lance Willright" The two said in unison.

"We swear on this day, that we will ensure this world's safety from now on, till the day our final redemption is complete"

"Now, speak to your people, and console your friends. The day is yours."

With that, the two stand up again, and smile, disappearing from view.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 am

Steven looked at the spot where the two disappeared. "Hm. They clearly don't know me. I've been stopping the Heartless ever since they invaded Earth. I lost then, but never once since." He began to turn away.

The dark blast was powerful enough to knock Dispatch out even as a Great Ape. The artificial moon soon faded and he shrunk back to size, clothing somehow, but thankfully, still intact. He then began to stir and saw his friends standing around him. "God damnit! I told you guys to get out of here! And he got away didn't he? Let's go!" <Surprisingly not emo for someone who just tried to kill his friends>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Both Siks' passed out from the darkness overload. Susan had managed to get up and walked over to Dispatch. Then, practically out of nowhere, she punched Dispatch square in the face. "You dumbass! It's not our fault he got away! You saw us leaving and came after us, that's how he got away!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai* Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm

-Organization XIV! Keeping the peace since Topic 1!-
There was once an Organization XIII. They were bad. Xeromus formed Org. XIV, which destroyed them. Now, Org. XIV protects order and peace throughout the many worlds. THere are about thirty members now, all with amazing skills.
If you intend to join, you'd better be good at fighting and stealth. Many missions require you to avoid being sighted and terminate strong Heartless. Also, to avoid the darkness eating your Heart while traveling Dark Corridors (DCs), you should always wear your Org. XIV issue Coat, or special armor (magical accessories are availiable at the Castle Shop).
In order to join, you must fight one of several designated members who will test you to see if you have potential to be a member. If you pass, you will get your Coat and be taught advanced techniques.
Join Organization XIV today! ...If you dare.

X______________________

Kizukanai pondered the offer. She took out a pen, and just stood for a bit. "Well," She said to herself, " I could definitely do that, and as soon as I can get my katana, I can fight..."

X Kizukanai______________
Kizukanai*
Kizukanai*
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 07, 2011 1:42 pm

"Great," Kotank said, "And I'd be happy to spar with you for initiation," he added, cracking his furry knuckles. "Khfreak, please add Kizukanai to the member chartas number XXIX."

"Will do."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 38 Empty A Bold New World

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Lance nodded appreciativly, "Thank you." He turned and walked into the castle where his friends awaited him, Thalia tackled him to the ground in a hug with tears in her eyes.

"You're alive!" She exclaimed excitedly as she kissed him before letting him up. Lance smiled to the girl as one of his arms pulled her close. He smiled at his friends as he walked with Thalia across the foyer into the massive throne room where he had fought Erebus.

"Come my friends and allies. I have an announcement to make." Lance said as the group followed him into the massive throne room.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai* Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

"Okay, Kotank." She replied. "Where do we spar? I Found my katana, too."
Kizukanai*
Kizukanai*
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Necro gave Wayne his pay, a total of 1,500,000 munny, and followed Lance. Wayne merely took his money, got on his motorcycle and drove away through a DC. He was just a hired gun, he didn't need to be there for the announcement.

Meanwhile

"Follow me," Kotank said, leading Kizu to the training room.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Rexial smiled. It wasn't even that creepy, for some reason. "Here, I'll help you along." He pressed a button on a monitor nearby, and it lit up, showing a devastated castle room with a man with a tail, two of the same person, a girl, and a young man in awfully strange clothes, who was glowing. The man looked up.
"Hey, is that... Rexial! How in the... Hey, can you get us out? Ah, a new member! If you would fill out this document, then proceed to the Training Room, I can test you once I'm out."
Rexial then tapped a few keys, and the monitor went dark. Then, he pointed at Kizu's hand, then faded into a shadow on the floor.
[You can now Summon and Unsummon your weapon!]
<Afterall, everybody needs to be able to call forth their weapons when needed.>

Name:
Species:
Heartless/Nobody/Normal:
Weapon:
Element:
Anything important we should know that isn't listed:
-[Yes]/[No] Questions-
Can open Dark Corridors:
Can open Light Corridors:
Can use Armor Piece:
Can use Wayfinder:
Can use D-Link:
Can Fight:
Can use Magic:

[Org.XIV has an upgraded Sign-Up Sheet now!]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai* Sat May 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Name: Kizukanai
Species: Human
Heartless/Nobody/Normal: Kizukanai.
Weapon: Katana
Element: lunar
Anything important we should know that isn't listed:
-[Yes]/[No] Questions-
Can open Dark Corridors:What's that? No, I guess.
Can open Light Corridors: What's that? No, I guess.
Can use Armor Piece: yes
Can use Wayfinder: yes
Can use D-Link: what's that
Can Fight: yes
Can use Magic: yes

"Alright!" Kizukanai yelled, summoning her katana. "Let's dance!" *Doll judgment begins playing*
Kizukanai*
Kizukanai*
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 07, 2011 4:38 pm

<...How do you use a Wayfinder if you don't know what a D-Link is? How can some random girl who couldn't have summoned her weapon five minutes ago know Magic? An Armor Piece is basically the BBS Shoulderpad that lets you generate a suit of Interspace Armor. But the character shouldn't have known about that. The "Heartless/Nobody/Normal" thing was a "Choose one". Which one are you, Kizukanai? I wasn't asking for your name again.>

Aleri looked at the keyhole in the room. "Hey... I think that's the way out, guys. I'll test it to be sure. If you hear me screaming in agony as I'm ripped apart by unspeakable evil, find another way out." He walked towards it. "Huh." He held out his Keyblade and unlocked it before jumping through.

He emerged in Castle Asylum. "Well, now, I didn't think that was going to work." He walked into the hall. "Wait a minute, I'm still glowing." He cancelled his glowing, and reverted into a more normal outfit. "There! ^_^ Now nobody will gawk at me." He walked along the hall until he saw the girl with Kotank. "Hey, wait up! Kotank, are you going to test her? Alright. I'm too tired anyway. I'll be watching!" He ran ahead to the Training Room and settled in the stands.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 07, 2011 5:22 pm

"See you later, Phantom," Susan said and gave the still unconscious data clone on the head. She then picked Siks up, albeit with a fair bit of difficulty, and carried him through the Keyhole.

When she arrived at CA, she immediately went to the training room, thinking Kotank would probably be there. Sure enough, she was right. Kotank quickly went over and took Siks, having a much easier time than Susan had, and set him down on the stands. "What happened?" he asked.

"I'll tell you later. You can get back to training," she said, sitting down next to Siks.

Kotank nodded and went back to the training area. He quickly set the simulator to a desert setting and drew his bowcaster. "Let's dance," he said, firing off several shots from his bowcaster.

While watching, Susan looked to Aleri and asked, "Did you figure anything out about how we got in there?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next