TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 12 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Lance handed him back his blade but remained wary letting his other blade float back into the air while he summoned two light swords, "Glad to have you back."

Phoenix nodded to the floating boy, "My name's Pheonix, you must be Peter Pan."

Nicholas sifted through the rubble after the attack, he helped as much as he could but couldn't keep his mind off the warrior who had helped his people, "...Who was he?" He thought outloud.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm

"It's not hard spotting a battle with 900 Heartless. I was just resting until I would make a move. Now I gotta ask: Why'd ya quit. I was even gonna let you in on how we were gonna attain our hearts, and even a little more after I told you. Something even my friend doesn't even knows about. And now you suddenly went rogue. And got a heart. But if...." He chuckled.

"Someone took away it away from you!"

The Scythe was engulfed in a darkness of the night. It coursed through it like mad scienctist discovering a 1000 year-old lifeforn within a magifying glass. The darkness disappeared and a sword was replaced. Only it was unique.

It was a Keyblade.

It was called The Engulfed Angel. Noticable blade which had a grey wing atop. The color of the blade was black. Two wings were worn by the handle of the Keyblade. The left wing was large while the right seemed deformed in size. A red orb with a dark aura sorrounding it hung on the handle.

"What's good?" Nexas remarked by his wielding of the weapon. He placed the tip of the blade against the left side of his chest of Daniel. Where his heart is.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm

< Engulfed Angel Shocked? wasn't that the Keyblade to one of those three brother from the Dark Bloodline?>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:07 pm

<Maka? From the Keyblade War? Yes. The Keychain has been passed down to many. It was given to Yami, and Yami will pass it to Sarrushu.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

"Right" Soren said before looking at his arms, he noticed the tattos of flames on his right arm and water on the left. "I forgot about these"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

<And is it just me or is that description reminiscent of a black Way to the Dawn with a different Keychain?>

Siks responded by saying, "Let's head for Hollow Bastion. We can figure out the other worlds along the way."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 pm

<Ok, I've decided I'm just gonna post what I have written of the Xonchilas post and let Whats_Up have Shaos back him up. Then I'll just work with what I have from there.>

Just as Erntxt was about to attack Shaos, a column of ice appeared in front of him. Suddenly, a lance shot out of it and almost impaled Erntxt, but he was able to knock it away with his Keyblade at the last second, taking a few quick steps backwards to put some distance between him and his attacker.

From within the column of ice emerged the chilling Defender, Xonchilas, taking a fighting stance with his lances in hand. Erntxt quickly shook off his surprise and rushed back at Xonchilas. He gave out a quick slash from his Keyblade, only for Xonchilas to block the attack with one lance and retaliate with a jab from the other. Erntxt quickly retreated from the attack and launched a Dark Firaga at Xonchilas.

Xonchilas froze himself completely and melted into the ground. He then rose behind Erntxt and chained together his lances, freezing them and unleashing a flurry of blows at Erntxt.

Before they could make contact, however, a powerful flamethrower almost struck him, but he leapt out of the way before being struck by his weakness. Feeling the heat of the flames, Erntxt turned around and looked up at where they had come from, seeing them fade away from the mouth of the mighty Chernabog.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 am

Sore looked from his arms and snapped his fingers then Leo appeared gasping and sweating. "Damn it man, Norse locked me in the nightmare half of my mind!" He snapped. "Sorry man, He's my dark half" Soren said waving it off as his keyblade reappeared but in a different form. It was sharper than Spirit's end and longer than Avon Heart, it had elegant designs to the hilt that the key chain was attached to. "sweet my fathers blade..." Soren said under his breath sazing into the dragon head that served as the head and teeth of the key. "Flame Heart" He said then split the blade in half. "And Wondering Winds". The second half of the blade was like Flame Heart but nearly see through.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:01 am

Peter Pan floated up close to the young maiden, peering into her face. Floating away and laying on his back, arms folded behind his head, he comments out loud.

"Well, she sure is different than that boss of yours you told me about"

Looking over to the magic trunk, Peter smiles and makes a rooster cheer, which the Lost Boys repeat.

"You figured out the adventurer's code! You're the first to do so!" Peter exclaims.

Oxthmas, chuckling, addresses Peter.

"Well, we are on a treasure hunt."

Upon hearing those last two words, the Lost Boys begin jumping all around.

"Treasure Hunt!" they exclaim.

Oxthmas, attempting to calm them down with his hands, says calmly, "Sorry lads, but it is just me and the young maiden Pheonix for this hunt."

The Lost Boys, along with Peter Pan, frown in disappointment.

Putting his hands together with a clap, Oxthmas declares to the group, "But, you can help us with the next part".

Peter Pan cheers up instantly, and the Lost Boys begin huddling around Oxthmas, their eyes twinkling.

"Just tells us what you need us to do" Peter says, giving a thumbs up.

Oxthmas whispers to Peter Pan instructions, who nods and leads the Lost Boys outside.

"Well, they should be starting soon, shall we depart then?" Oxthmas says, walking out of the tree house.

Meanwhile...

Gregor was exhausted, having spent hours working on the vehicle. He stood back to admire his handiwork. It was painted royal blue with black trim. Armed with a heavy machine gun on a back mount, it could seat up to three people. Wiping his forehead, Gregor sighs and begins loading the vehicle up with supplies.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:26 am

tital.rpg-board.net

<Well, the same could be said for One-Winged Angel in KH1.>

<Way to the Dawn has a red and blue color scheme. Engulfed Angel has a black color scheme. WttD's entire blade actually resembles a bat wing upside down. EA's blade resembles the blade of a sword. WttD has a white angel wing, and a upside down demonic wing forming a guard. EA has two white angel wings with a black outer line forming a hilt. One wing is small and shrival. While the other wing is larger and elegent. Although, both have the exact same angel wing on top of the blade, but this is supposed to be a reference to WttD.>

<Different styles. Same concept. A Keyblade with wings.>

<Also, this is the second time me typing this post, so I'm just gotta cut to the chase.>

Shaos unleaded an attack called Dusk Swipe. He released an arch-like dark energy.

The Shadow Clone turned into a shadow and flew high above and turned back into human form and released his own Dusk Swipe to Chernabog.

XxxX

Zane was really confused. "What damage ass boss-man talking about?"

<This is longer and it was written better but I'm annoyed I had to type this twice.> 
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 am

Daniel's eyes widened in shock at the sight of the Keyblade. "You have one too?! Well, it doesn't matter. Even if I was a Nobody, I'd never rejoin you. Nobodies keep their memories remember?" He summoned Ominous Fortune and used it to swipe Nexas' Keyblade away. "Chixi now!" Chixior jumped over Nexas, then leapt back at him, attempting to bite his neck off.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 am

Atop a building above across the street where this was taken place, a coated woman held a Sniper Rifle. Her dark-brown eye peering into the scope. Her hood obscering her face.

"Target Locked" She whispered.

Bang!

A within an instant a speeding bullet was shot into the neck of the beast.

The wolf rolled on the ground. Yelping in pain. Blood started to ooze out at a high speed.

"Nice, shot. Mom". Nexas remarked.

The woman removed her hood revealing her similar features to that of Nexas, with long light-brown hair, dark-brown eyes, fair skin, big eye-lashes, beautful looks.

She closed her eyes and smiled to her son.

But how? Nexas' mo-....Sean's mother had her heart removed by a Heartless and she faded into darkness. And what's with the black coat that protects the Nobodies from the dangers of darkness? No.....

She's a Nobody.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:17 am

Chixior Howled. An Eardrum-shattering howl of pure pain and pity. It would have likely brought Nexas and his mother to their knees. But they were Nobodies.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 am

"And there it is...." Nexas spoke calmly.

"Your little friend seems to be dying" The woman smiled.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 am

Lance's eyes shot wide, "Wha!?" He yelled in pain as a vision passed through his mind. He kneeled and clutched his head as he saw Chixior take the bullet and saw Daniel there as well fighting Nexas, he recognized him from the war, the wolf that had destroyed millions of soldiers. He swore he only wanted to kill but Lance had felt something more. " Once an ally always an ally." He said as he stood and DCed to the rooftop where the sniper had fired from. He charged the sniper and sliced the barrel of the rifle in two with one of his light swords. "Coward." He stated angrily as he dropped into a battle stance.
"Daniel! Focus on Nexas. I've got the sniper." He projected his thoughts to the one time ally.
<will retcon if not wanted>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:12 pm

<Whats Up, why does that character seem so familiar...>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 pm

<Who? Nexas' mother? Well, are you a fan of Naruto? There is this one (Male. -.-) character who always closes his eyes and smiles. Sai. Or I think it's spelled Sei.>

<Only thing I could think of. Or I could unknowingly be creating Trisha/Ed and Al's mother from FMA.>

The didn't react much to the slicing of the barrle. She smiled and closed her eyes for a third time.

Nexas chuckled. He brought his left hand up and gave a snap.

As this happened, Nexas' mother started to enveleop in darkness, darkness coursing through amazing. The sliced off barrle did aswell. It suddenly started to disappear into darkness and flew to the sky. The rest of the rifle started to fade aswell. Her arm started to disappear into a darkness and flew to the sky above. Her finger tips disappeared. Then hand. Then arm. Then the rest of her body faded away. Before she her mouth disappeared she told her son one last thing. "Remember.....we both....love you" and with that she was gone.

"I love you, too". Nexas answered.

[Tell me if you want to retcon this]

Chixor started to be consumed by the darkness aswell. He faded into the night.

[/Tell me if you want me to retcon this]

"No point having this, if he's not scared of becoming a Nobody". The Keyblade had a similar experience. He was engulft in darkness and faded above.

The Nightmare Shinigami threw his hand and summon his Scythe back.

"Well, now I got you both". Nexas gave another snap and this one was more powerful. A sonic boon like energy was flew as he snapped. The entire sky turn into a dark blue, the world gave off hue of the similar color of the sky. And burnt ash started raining down.

"This is the Nightmare Realm home of your nightmares, can I take your order?" Nexas mocking or pitifully asked his opponents.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

<I'll give you a hint, a character you never finished, who was Luxord's lost apprentice>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:15 pm

"No...No you can't." For the first time, Daniel sounded totally defeated. Then again, he was. He'd just lost the only thing he'd been fighting for. He fell to his knees, then to all fours. After that, he just allowed himself to collapse, his face turned to the side. He didn't care any more. He'd just lay there. Lay there for however long he'd live. There was no point. He wanted now, nothing more than to rip out his heart, to once again be a Nobody, emotionless, not able to care. He would have too, but he couldn't find the strength within him to move. Just lay there...he'd lay there...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Lance ran to Daniel as he lifted the defeated boy, "Don't lose hope. He wouldn't have wanted you to give up... And now we can defeat Nexas as long as we fight together. Use what he's done as fuel awaken your inner strength and we'll destroy him together." Lance finished trying to encourage the defeated boy.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Daniel heard Lance's voice, but simply replied, "No...I have no reason to go on. He was the only reason I was fighting...Now I just want to tear my own heart out. I'm not doing this. No way."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

<Grr, the urge to send Roland into the fray is strong...>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Lance seemed angered by the defeated boy, "Fine just lay there." He growled as he turned to Nexas, "NIGHTMARE SHINIGAMI. I GIVE YOU ALL CHALLENGE! MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, MY VERY REASON FOR LIFE! TAKE IT ALL! I'LL STILL DESTROY YOU!!!" He roared as he charged the Shinigami, his lightswords in hand and his keyblades floating behind his head. He had an ace up sleeve keeping him from losing his will to fight in such a place.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 pm

If I were strong enough to summon my Keyblade...I'd be gone. Oh, I wish...I wish I could just end it now...Either die, or...

However, far in the distance, someone was watching Daniel, willing him just to stand. Come on, you idiot! Get up and fight!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 pm

"Right, Dispatch. Let's head on to Hollow Bastion. I think we should go by train." Aleri turned around and walked up the hill. He stopped to say, "Hey, and you should probably take anything useful from this place. It's data, so expect secrets, like in a videogame."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next