TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm

The boy-who-could-stand-next-to-a-wall-and-look-invisible got up and was slightly dazed. "What happened?" TBWCSNTAWALI asked his furry friend.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:05 pm

< @ Maverick all right then less work for Xancel>
< @ What's Up when the topic gets to close to full instead of just closing it splits so that we can continue posting in the new one>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Nathan looked up at them. "You're in.. My heart." He said in a whisper but also so they could hear him.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 pm

<Tony and White's match was done REALLY quickly. White was knocked out after my first battle-post. XD>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:42 pm

<Ok.>

"You got knocked out early in the match," Kotank said, "You alright?"

Meanwhile,

"So," Wayne said to Shaos, "This traitor's been killing off your ranks, right? Well, let's see if they've got any record of it in the palace."

Meanwhile,

"You really think he can handle it?" Kenshutsu asked Astaroth. "He certainly shows potential," Astaroth responded, "Not many can keep such a sturdy grasp on their sanity after the destruction of their homeworld." "Yes, Wayne certainly shows potential," Kenshutsu said, "But I was talking about Shaos." Kenshutsu moved closer and said, "Astaroth, he may not be ready to face this traitor. The traitor's power far exceeds that of Shaos." "Worry not," Astaroth preached, "Should the worst come to pass I have a plan that will give him a good advantage over his opponent."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:53 pm

<Meanwhile,

Aleri still hadn't answered "Siks'" question.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 pm

The members present all gave a shocked look. They didn't expect that. This was the cloest they have had to having a heart since their lost.

Nexas just turned. The unbelieable answer the boy gave. "Your...heart?!" He asked.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Nathan replied with a simple "Yes." Look. "My friends are the most important things to me. You take those away from me, and I will kill you..." Nathan said. He braced Hell's Gate, throwing it up and teleporting to it, but this time it reappeared in his hand instantly. "I will show you the power of the bonds of the ones you hold strong." Nathan said, appearing to just stay in midair.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 am

Rexson nodded at Ravaier. "Watch him, he controls Choas engery, take this" He said holding out a materia. (Xancel obtained the Behmoth summon) 'Use it when you think he's going to go all out' he thought.

Jutino smirked at Rexson. "You think your friend is strong enough for Ravaier" He said before shot a dark firaga at rexson's right arm. Rexson blocked it with a crystal shelid. "yeah, together we can whoop both of you." he said before jumping at Jutino.

Ravaier twirled backlash and struck at Xancel heart with choas engery.

Last edited by The Knight of Darkness on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 am

Seeing Rexson having enough trouble with Ravier, Xancel quickly pocketed his book and drew his blades, he glared at Jutino. "Your mine buddy!" He charged at the enemy and slashed with his blades knocking him away.
(Power Surge! Pheonix: Myriad Shield Lv. 2)
Thinking quickly, Xancel used the shield to reinforce Rexson's katanas. "C'mon we can beat 'em!" He yelled in enthusiasm as he charged Jutino.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:35 am

Jutino disappear seconds before Xancel could get near him. Rexson stopped Xancel from coming at Jutino again. "Take Ravaier...Jutino is mine" he said his voice a little colder than normal before giving Xancel a warning.

Rexson nodded at Ravaier. "Watch him, he controls Choas engery, take this" He said holding out a materia. (Xancel obtained the Behmoth summon) 'Use it when you think he's going to go all out' he thought.

Jutino smirked at Rexson. "You think your friend is strong enough for Ravaier" He said before shot a dark firaga at rexson's right arm. Rexson blocked it with a crystal shelid. "yeah, together we can whoop both of you." he said before jumping at Jutino.

Ravaier twirled backlash and struck at Xancel heart with choas engery.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:19 am

<Wow. I really liked that last quote Skazz.a. It's the best one you wrote. I....I don't even know how my characters would react to that.>

The members stood there. Staring at the boy whose heart they have entered. They were speechless.

XxxX

"Oh. Thanks" The white haired boy replied to the Wookie of Kashyyyak. <Yes. That's how it's spelled.> He patted him on the shoulder and went to sit down to recover.

~Tri-Star TownCity~

Xemla was talking to a young girl next to a tea shop. The girl seemed emotionless.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 am

<Hope you meant his physical heart.>
(Bahumat has been added to the DMW.)
Xancle jumped backwards clear of the strike. "You're a fool to underestimate me." He stated cooly as his arm pulsed with dark energy changing Blessed Gear into Void Gear, so that he was weilding two. He charged Ravier and at the last moment dissappeared before springing back into the air from underneath Ravier knocking him skyward. He then spun his blades knocking him back to earth following quickly after with his blades charged with dark energy.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 am

Ravaier got up barely scratched. "That all?" he asked before throwing bash lash at him, the blade spun once before cutting Xancel's face.

Jutino shot more black fire at Rexson. Rexson dodge rolled the flames before slahing at him with his Swords. Jutino blocked them before kicking him in the ribs, smashing two of tthem. Rexson flew back before coughing and standing back up cluchting his ribcage. 'Crap he can just kill me with anoth one of those' he thought before dodgeing another slash.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:44 am

Xancel blocked the blade and caught it when he slashed it to the ground before flipping it into the air with Void Gear and then jumping after it and slashing, knocking the blade into Ravier's chest.
'Don't worry I got you.' Xancel thought to Rexson quickly before throwing him an elixer from the satchel Gunamnex gave him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 am

Ravaier caught Back Lash easily. "Hm...simple" he said befre unleashing a Dark Volley.

Rexson's ribs healed and his DMW turned on. (Power Surge: Abyss Assusalt Lv.5)

"prove your strenght, rex"

"Let's go then"

Rexson jumped at jutino and started his limit. He started with an upper cut, a series of jabs , then multiple kicks around his body, and finally he summoned Abyss power into his palms. Rexson charged at him and threw the blast, setting off a explosion. Jutino was pushed back and slightly injured, but totally ticked off. "I'm gonna burn your soul, Soren" he yelled unleashing more black fire.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:05 am

Xancel had teleported behind him in a DC while Ravier was focused on catching his blade.
(Power Surge! Xasyll: Grief's Rage Lv. 4)
Xancel glowed with fury, his blades lengthening. He slashed at Ravier several times while he was caught off guard then slashed downward knocking his blade from his hands then pointing the blades at Ravier's throat, he said, "Stand down, or feel true fury."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 am

<Thanks Whats_Up Razz>
Nathan threw his keyblade down and teleported to it, again with it appearing in his hands. "Destiny by sinner sought.. Tragedy by power wrought..." Nathan said in a cold whisper. It was the words said about who he really was. He threw his wayfinder up and quickly swirled around like a sweep kick, grabbing it and charging it with power. The icons of Nathan's friends appeared to pop out. "White." Nathan said. The icon of White charged into Nathan, giving him the power of White. He started glowing bright, along with Hell's Gate.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 am

Ravaier smirked and choas engery began swirling around his body. "Mortal, you have no idea what true fury is" he said before the engery blew Xancel back and Ravaier transformed into the Behemoth King (Crissis core boss). "RRRRRWWWWWGGGGGHHH" It howled and swung at Xancel with it's tail.

Rexson punch jutino directly in the solar plexus, sending him to the ground. Jutino then engulfed himself in black fire, healing himself.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 am

"Well, then you aren't getting this back!" Xancel said knocking Backlash into the air. Then, jumping after it dodging the behemoth's tail and slammed both his blades into opposite ends of the sword shattering it.
(Power Surge! Tony: Mage's Alchemy Lv. 5)
Glowing with elemental magic, Xancel hovered mid-air and rained Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, and Aeroga down on the behemoth and Jutino about five of each as his attaked end the glow faded and he slowly glided back down to earth as he touched ground, a healing wave ws sent out healing himself and Rexson.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:09 am

Rexson saw the bethmoth.'Xancel Ravaier just went all out useing magic doesn't do much, and phyical attcaks are cut in half use that summon i gave you; he thought after his body was healed.

Jutino and Rexson locked Blades, equaling eachother's power.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 am

Xancel nodded as he dodged back from the behemoth.
(Power Surge! Summon! Bahumat: Megaflare LV. 4)
Xancel summoned Bahumat who preformed the mighty Megaflare attack.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 am

<I'm loving Xancel's Power Surge descriptions. I fear that using Gunamnex's would mostly implode the universe or something, lol. I believe the best ability to be utilized would be Xancel gaining the ability to immobilize oppenents via contact or sealing opponents weapons away. Oxthmas would definitely be interesting, seeing as there are so many interpretations to be had.>

Amongst the ruins of the keyblade graveyard, Gunamnex and Oxthmas walk slowly past a series of craters.

"Seems everyone wants to fight on sacred ground these days" says Oxthmas with a smirk.

The two leap up to a nearby rock formation, peering towards the distant fight. Gunamnex, hands behind his back, says wearily, "A good test of Xancel's power it seems, so it will be permitted. Besides, he has roots here, so he has the right to fight on these hallow grounds."

"Should I send some jackpots out to help deal with that huge monster?"

"No, this is Xancel's fight"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 am

<Wow. Awesome Heartstation. Epic and heart clutching lines. Are you really Skazzasurf? Cool>

Nexas and the others were at a lost for words. Not only was the boy showing the powers of the Keyblade. But also his heart.

"Kyxcir! Attack him!" Nexas commanded.

Kyxcir was in a state of shock until his higher up gave the order. He shook it off and summoned his Axe-Staff. He held it up and the blade started to glow in flames. The Nobody slashed and the flames were thrown creating a Firaga Ball.

XxxX

The redheaded archer gave a smirk to the young woman. She waved her hands in a horizontal motion creating four red letters spelling the name "Demi". Xemla waved again but in a circular motion and the letters spun in front of the girl like a wheel. Xemla backed up summoning her bow and looked at her hands and an golden X was born. She readied her bow and used the X as an arrow.

Phew!

It shot into the wheel of letters. The name "Medix" in blue letters was the results.

Number XVIII.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:30 am

MiM was scanning the hallways for anything suspicious, when Tony opened his door nearby.
"MiM, kupo! Just the cyborg I've been looking for!" Tony said, beckoning to MiM to come in.
MiM walked in to find a large machine.
"MiM, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to inspect it, kupo?"
MiM scanned every inch of the machine quickly.
"The purposeful functions of this machine?"
Tony thought for a moment.
"To copy the memories of one and place them inside another."
MiM stepped away from the machine.
"Completely functional; No defects."
MiM walked out of the room and Tony went to go tell R that the machine was ready.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next