TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:11 pm

The Bethemoth King roar once before it turned back to ravaier who was moments from death. Jutino looked back and threw Rexson back a few feet before running to ravaier. "No! Ravaier!"Jutino yelled. Ravaier whispered something in Jutinos ear and the other boy touched Ravaier's forehead and he glowed red. "Rage! Is my power" He yelled choas engery and flames dancing around him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Xancel tapped Rexson on the shoulder. "We can take him. Together!"
(Power Surge! Joint Limit! Rexson: Dual Crystal Rave Lv. 4)
Xancel blades grew crystalline spikes as charged Jutino. He slashed several times before jumping up and crystals sprouted from the ground trapping Jutino where he stood. "Strike now!" He called to Rexson.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

"GO TO HADES AND NEVER COME BACK" Rexson roared before jamming a huge crystal spike into his skull. Jutino crambled to the ground, Dead. He began smoking and then his body completey burned to ashes, all that was left was a com link and his dual blades. "Take one, Xancel you disserve one for what just happened today" Rexson said holding Dawn out to him after pocketing the disc.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Xancel took the blade before putting it in his bottomless satchel from Gunamnex, "Thanks. Now, let's get back to Castle Asylum." He said as he opened a DC. "Go back without me. I've got someone to talk to."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm

"So thats it, he was going to end you?" Seth smile disappeared from his face and slowly stepped back. "You said that you suffered, but I doubt any of you suffered more than me." Seth then stops and looks up at the sky. "I almost fell sorry for that kid, to have been born in a family of idiots like you." He then raises his right hand. "Tell me did it ever cross your mind that his death would start the end you were trying to stop?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 pm

<Who's Skazzasurf? This is Nate. XD Also, I couldn't find White's bio so I don't really know his abilities. I just presume light.>
In a flash of light the fireballs were repelled by a shield itself of light. "Aleri!" He called out and the icon of Aleri charged into him. He shot Dark Firagas at them, making his way slowly to Xiyum, and most importantly, Inferno's Grasp. "My friends are enough for me to stay living. I live for my friends. Haven't you a purpose to live?" Nathan said. "Gentex!" Nathan said, his keyblade turning into a keygun. He ran at Kyxcir, bracing his gun and frontflipping over him, shotting him a couple times and slashing him down the back. "This is who I am. I will keep fighting for everyone until I drop." Nathan said shortly after, his keyblade turning back to normal.
<Whats_Up, those are some really nice compliments coming from you.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:34 pm

<Dude! You went from "LOL BAD WRITING" to "OMGWTFBBQ!!!! O_O" In one day! I'm loving each post more and more. And you deserve these complimates. And yeah. Pure light actually.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Rexson put Dusk in a dimond scrabber. "I'm stay'n will you, Xan don't try to talk me out of it ill just follow you anyway" he said putting his Ski jacket in his sercert place.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:43 pm

<Ok. Nathan has so many friends I need to start cramming more into the posts to move it along.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Xancel put the hood up on his jacket, hiding his face, "Trust me it's far too dangerous. If I need a hand I'll call." He said pointing to his head.
<Maverick and Xgeass a question for both of you. First, who should interfere? Second, when should we do so?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 pm

<I believe its me, but I believe he's still playing it out. I'm in no rush. I almost expected you to call Gunamnex down from his observation post, lol.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 am

<I thought the same, just hoping for the plot to move along some more and I was so that he could discuss who was going to help yuki when the time came, Xancel is just preparing ahead of time>
'I guess we could talk now Gunamnex if you think Rexson is alright' Xancel thought as he crossed his arms.
<Rexson would not be able to hear this thought>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 am

"Nice gameplan. A bit flashy, but fits your style" Oxthmas said as he appeared near Rexson and Xancel in a cloud of coins. Brushing himself off, Oxthmas flips his special coin, smirking as usual, although under his hood to obscure his face.

"The boss says congrats, you two make a good fighting duo." Oxthmas says, as he takes out his pocket watch and notes the time. "Darn, I'm late for the chess tournament in Twilight Town..." Oxthmas notes sarcastically.

"Anyways, he wanted me to tell you that he has gone ahead to observe the growing situation at hand. He believes it is good for her development to face true evilness, and for some reason, he seemed rather upset about the whole matter."

"Catch ya later, and think about playing a game sometime will ya? I swear I'll play blindfolded if need be."

With that, Oxthmas flip jumps into a cloud of coins, which dissipate shortly after, leaving Rexson completely bewildered.

<Eh, I didn't feel like another reveal monologue, lol>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:35 am

"Not happening!" Xancel yelled sarcastically just before Oxthmas left. Laughing lightly, his mood then changed to something much more serious. "Alright, Rexson I'll let you stay under one condition. How're your tracking abilities?" He asked pulling a G Attacker's helmet from his satchel. "I picked this off of one of the guys who fought me before your "friends" showed up." He threw the helmet to Rexson. "Find out where it came from, do some survelliance of our new 'friend'. Then, meet me back at Castle Asylum. I'll be there but for now, don't follow me." Xancel said as he stepped through a DC and closed it, covering his tracks with darkness so that he couldn't be traced. As the Dc opened he created a viewing platform much like Gunamnex's out of darkness so that he was not seen by Yuki or Seth too early. 'Where are you, Gunamnex? I know you're here watching.'
<If Xancel shouldn't even witness Yuki and Seth's confrontation press 1 this post will be retconned>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:35 am

The white-haired boy was sitting when his stomach growled. He looked down and chuckled a bit. He reach into his pocket and pulled out a Candy Bar called "Astro Cravings!!". White flipped the back tab and pulled revealing the chocolate and peanut better plus nuts mixture. He took a bite.

Crunch! Chew-chew....

He looked at to Kotank cheeks filled with half-chewed up bar. "What? You want a bite?" He asked politely and pointed the bar at the Brunette.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:38 am

<I think I pre-wrote the rest of the Nathan thing in his heart. First time I ever pre-thought/pre-wrote something. Evah.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 am

Nexas stuck out his and the glass floor shattered and- WAIT A MINTUTE! It didn't work. Nexas was confuse. AGAIN! Nothing. "Whatever!" Nexas summoned his Scythe and abundance of ash fell near the Scythe. He swung and created an energy blast of black and red toward Nathan. <Nightmare Shockwave>

XxxX

"There were a few who thought like you. Thought that it was a bunch of garbage and rumble. They let a brown-haired Kokoro live on; some even send them to other worlds. But in the end dozens were lost. It never failed. It's how Crystal Fields ended up the way it is today. The world nothing but frozen ruins now." Yuki said sadly.

<lol! New World! It's an Icy world filled with nothing but ruins like Yuki explained.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 am

<Correction, a new world fragment, lol, just joking.>

"You seem to be ever so curious, aren't you Xancel?" a voice said to him.

Gunamnex appears behind Xancel, the platform becoming filled with light by the simple contact of Gunamnex's feet. Two throne-like chairs appear on the platform. Gunamnex walks past Xancel to the edge of the platform, looking down at the commotion below.

"As for the mess down there, I was afraid someone else would find out about the Dark Bloodline's policies regarding the appearance of a newborn child and what becomes of them." Gunamnex said solemnly.

"Of all the individuals to find out though, it just had to be that arrogant heartless down there." Gunamnex said angrily as he sat down in one of the chairs.

"As much as I would like to cleanse him of his wretched existence right now, I will not interfere just yet, less I miss out on learning more about Yuki's family. That book I gave you is very old, but even it does not have everything about the Dark Bloodline that I have learned about."

Gunamnex looked towards Xancel for a moment, then takes off his hood. "Sit and rest a moment." Gunamnex says wearily.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Nathan slid his leg back and called out; "Deldon!" Using the telekenesis to send the attack back. He ran towards Xiyum, Hell's Gate drawn. He jumped what seemed like a mile, and while in midair, he had said; "I have one chance to make a stand. This is what I will do to stop you from taking my friend's away from me." Finally reaching the ground, Nathan called out; "Siks!" Blasting a couple Dark Firagas at Xiyum and sliding under her, <Panty peek much?> quickly getting up and slashing her in the back.
<Yeah, this is like Nathan's overpowered moment..>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:01 pm

<In Rexson's sercert place>

"...interesting, very interesting" Rexson said checking the helemets hardware. Rexson started taking out a tool box before Xancel's exact words came back to him.'"Find out where it came from, do some survelliance of our new 'friend'. Then, meet me back at Castle Asylum. I'll be there but for now, don't follow me."' He put the box back and touched the helemet with both palms. "show me the secerts you hold, and lead me to your place of origin" he chanted.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Xancel took a seat, the constant battles were starting to have an affect on him, slightly weary he said, "I could use some rest," as he casted a Regen spell on himself as to slowly heal his fatigue instead of instantly healing it.
<Meanwhile>
A glowing trail appeared in Castle Asylum that only Rexson could sense. It led to the Damned Syndicate's world, a portion of which looked like the Banora Underground , the ground was composed of cracked black rock and glowing blue-green Mako crystals sprouted from the ground everywhere.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Rexson looked at the green light on the carvern floor to the helmet, then he pulled out of his daze and used his mink link. 'Xancel i have a lead but you'll have to follow me instead of the other way another' he said via telepathy before he sat at his computer table and using that disc Jutino's body had left. "What the- this is a map of a HQ...and a journal of Jutino and Ravaier's" he copied it to a holo-page, then a started reading the journal.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 pm

"What?!" R said, having just heard the news of the machine.
"I said, kupo, that the machine is ready!" Tony said. "Come to my room and you'll see it, kupo. Meanwhile, I'll be fetching Norio."
R ran to get to Tony's room, while Tony went to get Norio.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Xancel thought for a moment opening the mind link to Pheonix as well, 'I need you to do some recon with Rexson? You up to it?' He asked. The gir'ls reply came back after a short moment. 'Sure, I'll meet him in the Asylum's Grey Room. And by the way, our experiment is going well...' She said before closing the channel. Xancel then thought to Rexson, 'Go ahead, I'll meet you there as soon as possible.' He finished before actually talking to Gunamnex, "I figured if one of them is the Lost Key, I need to know about them."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Rexson stopped reading memorising Ravaier's last page and ran into the Grey room. "Pheniox, where's Xancel he said he'd meet me in the castle?" he asked
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next