TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 am

< :P Actually, I got bored before the advertizement finished. Plus, I'm in a little bit of a rush.>

Sukiru: Alright, then I'll tell you. Don't expect it to make sense. Rekoka is a figment of Rexial's imagination, which actually upgraded itself from his subconscious mental image of the ideal woman to a full personality. Then I went and forcibly turned Rexial into a girl.

Remember how he has a non-solid body? He can technically shape-shift, but he is unable to retain any form that he isn't familiar with, or locked into. He became Rekoka, and that personality became equal to Rexial's main personality. Rexial regained his form when I released the seal, but Rekoka remained inside of his mind.

Well, he went into his own heartstation, ran into her, and they got into an arguement. He provoked her, and she took control of his body, which changed to suit her. Therefore, she took over Rexial's body. What she meant by her comment was that it was a spur-of-the-moment action, and she didn't really have a plan, other than to mess with Rexial.

If you see her, try to keep her from doing TOO much psychological damage to him. She probably realizes that the easiest way of doing so would be to flirt with every male Rexial knows. Do try to stop her.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:24 am

Riku: So, what you're saying is, she's part of his mind, got stronger, and this is your fault for releasing her in the first place?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 am

Athez: *appearing behind Sukiru* What is so wrong with some psychological damage? It's awesome! *smiling with a crazed look in his eyes*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:30 am

Sukiru: *@Aesoth* Well, I speak of damage regarding... er, his sexual orientation. *@Riku* Yes, absolutely. Completely my fault.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 am

Riku: Gotcha. I'll try to keep her from screwing too much with him. Where'd she go? I'll try to find her now.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:35 am

Sukiru: That city that was never named. You know the one. Aesoth, get out of this room. Play in one of the other ones, where there are monsters to kill. I'm pretty sure there's a fun obstacle course Rexial built, but it's full of deadly traps. I wonder about that young man's sanity sometimes.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 am

Athez: *looking at the screens with a crazed smile* How does this much information not drive you insane? I'm barely catching the bleed-off and it's hurrying the fracturing along pretty quickly.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 am

Riku: Got it. *opens DC* And by the way...Sukiru, was it? That guys name is Athez, not Aesoth. Or are you getting him confused with someone else?

Me: *trying to hold 4th wall together*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:43 am

Sukiru: I'm only viewing one little bit at a time, and none of it appears to me as real-time information. It's like I'm reading it off the internet, and I do it at my own pace. ...Or reality just likes to let me have my way. *Opens two DCs* Riku, the one on the left. Aesoth- *The air around Athez punches him (or, at least, attempts to) into the second DC* -have fun. Sorry about the name, I mix up details between the Fourth Wall and here. Oh, and Riku, my Dark Corridor should take you to her immediate position. Trust me, it'll help.

-Rexial's Training Room of Doomy Dooms of Doom.-

*The room is... well, full of deathtraps. There is also a My Little Pony calendar on the wall, with a sticky note next to it that says "Save the game often! You never know when you'll get Anihilated." There is also a butterfly flying near the poster, for some reason.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:46 am

Riku: Meh. I'm not even gonna ask.

Me: *under intense strain*

Riku: *enters Sukiru's DC*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 am

Athez: *looking around the room, noticing most of the triggers for the traps* I never understood why they were called death traps. They never seem to include much death.

Aesoth: *starts duct-taping the parts of the wall that Haar is holding together*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:53 am

Sukiruscreen: *Appears in front of Athez* That's because most people aren't smart enough to see the triggers for them, and most people would die when caught in one of said traps.

*The DC dumps Riku directly on top of Rekoka. However, being as quick as she is, she moves out of the way, avoiding any fanservicey/just-****ing-creepy moments.*

Rekoka: Hello, Riku. Did you have fun talking with the crazy, fourth-wall-ripping man? Afterall, that's the only way you could've known I was here. He never leaves those monitors.
>Rexial: Rekoka, please don't talk to him. The longer you talk, the more likely he'll find out.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 am

Me: Thank you Aesoth, Duct tape fixes everything! Now I can go back to my triangle-bracket-things. *does so* <Ah, much better.>

Riku: The crazy fourth--You mean Sukiru? Yeah, I found him. And in the process discovered we have some semblance of time...But that's not the point. He told me everything. And Rex, I know you can hear me in there. Sukiru sent me to make sure she doesn't mess too much with you.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 am

Athez: You mean like this one? *pushes a tile on the floor ahead of him with his foot, causing a laser to activate and focus on him, the laser seemingly striking him in his heart but not causing any damage*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 am

Bursting out of his room in a huff, Shane quickly shoulders his backpack as he frantically runs down the stairs, taking care not to trip and fall. Upon entering the living room, Shane quickly searches around for someone. "Is anyone here? Please... I need someone, anyone at all, to come with me. It's urgent."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 am

Tsuchi: *looks over at Shane* Yeah, yeah, right here. What's up? And what was your name again?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 am

Shane quickly whips around to look at the figure who just addressed him. "My name is Shane Delbont, and I need a traveling companion to assist me in searching for someone. He's in Agrabah, and he's quite volatile. I need someone to back me up or tell my family of my demise in case I fail. Please, I need to get this accomplished." He looks at Tsuchi desperately.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Kiel: I'll go, too! You'd be better off with two people backing you up, and groups of three are marginally more successful than duos.

-The Unnamed City-

Rekoka: Ah, so you know.
>Rexial: Dammit, he knows!<
Rekoka: Well, it's not like I'm gonna listen to Sukiru. He doesn't care what state Rexial's mind is in a few hours from now anyway. I bet he just wanted to have you try and stop me for the hell of it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to give a lapdance to Aleri.
>Rexial: Don't even try it, or I'll-<
Rekoka: Oh, right, Aleri is hanging out in Sam's heart to fix his memories. I'll just give Sammy the lapdance instead.
>Rexial: Do it and I'll self-terminate, you sk-<
Rekoka: Hey, Riku, can you hear Rexial? I'm wondering if it's possible without mind-reading powers.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 pm

-Inside Xion's Heart Station-
Xion: *appears in front of Roxas while sleeping* *looks around* Oh, I must be dreaming.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Shane looks marginally relieve at the support that he is able to garner, and quickly finishes adjusting his pack. "I should warn you, my quarry is labeled as highly dangerous and is notoriously unstable. If we can sneak up on him, we'll have the best chance that way. Don't lower your guard near him at all."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Kiel: *Nods firmly* I've had to sneak around enemy soldiers before. Plus, nobody takes me seriously based on appearance.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Shane nods as if to himself, looking as determined as ever. "So... Agrabah... That means the DC should be like this..." Shane raises his right arm in front of him and conjures a Dark Corridor in front of him. "Are the both of you ready?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:08 am

Kiel: *Blinks* When am I NOT ready? I haven't been able to do anything since I got here!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:14 am

Shane brushes the comment away with a quick wave of his hand. "I'll have plenty for you to help me out with once we get there. Please, I can't wait any longer: If I do, he's liable to leave." Shane quickly walks into the Dark Corridor, not bothering to look behind him but keeping it open just the same.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 am

Kiel sprinted in after him, switching to Novel format to be consistant with Shane.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next