TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:33 am

<rotflmfao. Just... Brilliant dude. F***ing brilliant.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 am

Tsuchi walked in behind Kiel, not remotely worried about any possibility of failure. There was no way he'd let himself fail a second time, it was just that simple. No losses would be acceptable. That was why he'd learned White Magic. That, and it was the best way to survive the Realm of Darkness.
---
Riku: Hear Rex? Nah. But he can hear me, right? And I never said you had to listen, I just said I'm here to make sure you don't do anything...well, for one thing, demeaning.
---
Roxas: Dreaming? Xion, are you aware that I've been in your heart since you absorbed me? And through your heart, I have seen everything you've done all day. Everything you've done. *clearly Evil or Very Mad *
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:12 am

Rekoka: Yeah, he can hear you.
>Rexial: This sucks ass.<
Rekoka: It's a good thing you can't hear him.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 am

Shane absentmindedly close the entrance to the Corridor behind him with a simple flick of his hand, briskly walking forward and paying little attention to the swirlings of darkness around him, eyes locked ahead of him as he pursued his goal.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 am

Riku: Why? There's nothing he could say that would surprise me. After all, he's being possessed by a supressed part of his mind...oh, wait, this is Kingdom Hearts. Possessed by something not much more than a shadow of his heart.

<Motherf--oh, wait, there's duct tape. The wall should be fine.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 am

Rekoka: How do you know I won't become the villain of a story arc coming up? That would be pretty easy to do. And not only would you be down a teammate for that section, you'd also have to deal with a villain who actually has some intelligence. Plus, I'm sure some poeple owuld find it hard to fight against their friend. ...Then again, these ARE my/his friends we're talking about. And yours. And everybody else's.
>Rexial: Dammit, stop making threats that pit people against me, you damn witc-!<
Rekoka: Of course, I may not become a villain. Supposedly, I'm as benign as Rexial. But, then, how benign IS Rexial? He's hurt nice people before. And it wasn't always an accident.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 am

Riku: Well, considering you're not Rexial and I barely know this side of your personality...I don't think I'd have any problems wrecking you in a fight at all. *summons Keyblade* But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to protect whatever might remain of Rex's sanity after living in this house for however long. You aren't helping, but you're not doing too much damage...yet. So I'll just follow you around and make sure you don't mess with too much. Yet. Or at all. Depending on how much of my Nobody is forcing itself on my personality at any given time.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 am

Rekoka: Oh, right, Xiruk. Tells me if he becomes dominant. I kinda want to tear his genitals off and feed them to him raw while rearranging his internal organs with my sword. ...Sorry, some of Rexial's normal emotions get warped when I inherit them. His general annoyance with Xiruk translated to wanting to eviscerate him and **** up his insides with my weapon.
>Rexial: ...This has the potential to turn out very bad. Like, Arc Villain kind of bad. ...Fu-<
Rekoka: Of course, I hold no such emotions towards you. I think his unwavering loyalty to his friends is translating more positively. Mostly, it seems like his emotions get exaggerated when they warp. So, what do you think his snese of loyalty will turn into?
>Rexial: Motherfu-!<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 am

Riku: *points Keyblade at Rekoka* Try it. I dare you, try it and see what happens.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 am

Rekoka: *Innocent smile* I would never do that to you, Riku! Just Xiruk. And, for some reason, I hate vampires. Did Rexial ever mention anything about disliking them, or maybe discriminating against them? I think there's somebody else he hated, some ****head named Nick. Something about being a smug prick with suckish and vague characterization. "Shy and antisocial" my ass.

-Meanwhile, at the Research Facility-

Raidou: So... what now, strange red-eyed person? Surrender, and I'll let you go free. I won't even make you give me any information! I promise not to hurt you in any way, except maybe your pride. Y'know, 'cuz you'll be surrendering to me. It wouldn't be very heroic to break my promises, so you can trust me to keep my word.

<...Sammy, there's no need to go into a full-fleged battle with this idiot. You can easily tell that he's too bent on being a hero to actually do anything to harm your plans, unless he catches wind of what's going on in there.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 am

Riku: Wait, wha--? He's...Where have you been, Rex? I fixed that vampire emo crap a while ago...it was intended to make him less of an ass. It worked...kinda... But that's not what I was talking about! And you know that just as well as I do! And just so we're clear, if you start messing around, you'd better expect me to come after you. Just because you're the other side of his heart doesn't mean I'm not willing to fight you.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:38 am

Rekoka: Well, Rexial hates vampires mostly because the only ones he knows are all assholes. All two of them. Now, all one of them. Okay, I'll make sure that I don't do anything too drastic. But a little teasing won't hurt.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:41 am

Riku: *thinks for a moment* Y'know, I could probably just use the Keyblade to lock you away right now. That would solve this entire thing. Lock you in the deepest shadows of Rex's heart.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:56 am

Rekoka: ...Hm. I'm not sure that would work. I'm not the same as a Shadow or a Heartless. I'm not really a part of his heart, so much as the whole thing. We're the same thing, just looked at from a different angle. Sealing me away would seal him with me. Plus, I bet I could do a lot more mental damage to Rexial if we were both selaed up together than if I were to run amok. ...In fact, this is boring. You're boring me. Sorry, I'm gonna take a nap.

*Rekoka transforms into Rexial!*

Rexial: Oh, thank god...! Thanks for boring her into switching back, Riku. ...Come to think of it... (I'm pretty sure I could've forced her to switch back at any time... I just... didn't feel the need to until he threatened to seal us up. She didn't actually seem like a genuine threat. Hell, I'M not e genuine threat, even when I'm trying my best to be evil. Is she really trying to screw me over...?) ...It's nothing. Ignore me. I should be fine for now.

>Rekoka: Funny, me crying, handing that girl the sandwich, and running off earlier may have been an exaggerated version of Rexial's reaction: Feeling sympathy, giving her the sandwich, and slipping away unnoticed. Maybe my theories are actually correct...<

-Sammy's Heart: Station of Recollection-

Aleri: >Sammy, I've connected the memories in your head between your third and ninth birthdays. Try to access them, and see if they match up. I've also got years one and two, but they're really fuzzy. In fact, so are three through six. People really don't keep their early memories very well. ...Anyway, run a mental check. Maybe have a flashback. See if I did this right.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 am

Haar_Dragon wrote:Roxas: Dreaming? Xion, are you aware that I've been in your heart since you absorbed me? And through your heart, I have seen everything you've done all day. Everything you've done. *clearly Evil or Very Mad *
"What?" she said in a confused tone. "What do you mean?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 am

Athez: *sits down and ducks down under the blade that was triggered* So, is this room like a timeout with a time limit, or do I need to find the door?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:50 pm

>Did I miss anything important?<

Sammy: >I'll go with year nine...<

-Flashback: Sammy's house, backyard-

Sammy: *in a tree* I won't give it back untill you climb up here, Yukashiri!

Yukashiri: Can you at least go down a bit?!?

Sammy: Nnnnnope!

Yukashiri: GRAH! *picks up a rock and throws it at Sammy's head*

Sammy: OW! *falls out of the tree, dropping a small compact bow* Or you could do that...

*an explosion is heard*

Yukashiri: What was that?!?

Sammy: Let's check.

-inside the house-

Sammy:*eyes dialate* YUKASHIRI, RUN.

Yukashiri: Why? *sees that his parents are dead, screams and runs*

-end flashback-

Sammy:...>Is he dead?<

Ymmas: ...I already have what I need. *holds the vial of what remains of Nokir* With this, Terra will be under the iron fist of Onrac! *laughs evily, and teleports to the testing facility*

-City-

Girl: *finishes the sandwich* Well, now to find somewhere to live. *begins to walk to THTNW*

-Kirsten's room-

Kirsten: Ngh..*holds her head* (She's coming...)

<To the OC Bios! xD>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Riku: I guess that's one way to do it. *dismisses Keyblade* Any time. But if Xiruk ever does that...feel free to behead both of us.
---
Roxas: Think about it for a sec. I've seen everything you've done. Your conversation. With Sora. Your fight. With Sora. And everything you did afterward. With Sora. How in the hell could you think that's okay?! If there was something wrong, all you had to do was say it! I mean, gimme a break! I had a year to learn everything before I was sealed back inside Sora! I...I almost can't believe I actually tried to go seal Kingdom Hearts when you told me to...What the hell!?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:48 pm

<Back to novel form nao.>

Xion covered her eyes.
"Roxas, be reasonable!" she said, starting to choke up. "You have to realize that I need to be in a relationship with someone..." She paused, not knowing how to continue the sentence without offending Roxas.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Roxas looked at the ground beside his left foot. "And what's wrong with me?" he asked. He closed his eyes and balled his fists. "When I had to fight you...it hurt. It hurt so much. That's why I wouldn't fight you a second time!" Roxas looked back up at Xion. "And what do you do? I refuse to hurt you, and what do you do? You go off and..." He trailed off and turned his back, afraid Xion would see the tears in his eyes. "You go off and act like Sora's little playmate. You go off with Sora and you don't even try to hide it from me, you don't even try to give me a reason! You're not even making up an excuse!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

"Well maybe I don't need an excuse!" Xion shouted.
"I'm a big girl, now, Roxas, I can make my own goddamned decisions!"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Girl: Finally! Made it to a house! *knocks on the door*

Kirsten: (She's at the door.)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Roxas' head drooped. "I'm not saying you can't," he whispered. "That's not what I'm saying at all..." He walked over to the edge of her heart station. "It's just...I don't know...Who are my other friends? Axel. But where's he? I don't know. Everyone else is just kinda someone who lives in the house with me. There's Sora, but...I've hated the fact that everyone seems to like him better than me...You were different. Or at least, I thought you were." The tears spilled from his eyes, though he made no sound to notify Xion. "SORA!" he screamed at the top of his lungs into the emptiness.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Xion walked over to Roxas. She placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Roxas... You are Sora. It's just that... You're a more... Inexperienced part of him. Maybe someday... I'll learn to love you again... But right now..." She sighed.
"I'm just not strong enough to handle a relationship with you."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Sammy: *walks into his room* ...I play guitar? Well, let's see what I can play. *puts some sheet music on the stand, and plays this song*

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcOK_YATp6U&feature=related>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next