TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
12 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:07 am

Rexial: Starting with you... *Draws it and aims at Jack, firing a shot. Which misses.* ...I have faith in my lack of skill. *Holsters the weapon* Sukiru! What do you call this, since it's not an Eternal Shot anymore?
Sukiru: "Inifinite Darkness"! Just "Infinity" for short!
Rexial: Thanks!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:14 am

Jack: Hey, don't shoot towards me. I'm a good guy. *laughs*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 am

Rexial: And I'm a remotely unkind person. Somebody lost their voice permanently as a result of my actions.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:27 am

Jack: Oh...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:31 am

Rexial: Yeah. I'm don't exactly like you, or how you seem to worship this sword that isn't even all that powerful, and how you guys DON'T HAVE A ****ING CONCEPT OF MORTALITY. The dead stay dead. Forever.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:39 am

Jack...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 am

Rexial: It's like you guys can't get it through your heads. I may not be able to let the past go, but my past mistakes make me work harder, and focus more, out of regret and determination to never repeat my mistakes. You guys just try to fix everything, as if that makes it better.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:50 am

Jack: What about Sammy? He finally somewhat apologized to Naomi, which took guts.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 am

Rexial: He won't stop simpering about it whenever she comes by, even if there's a more important problem to deal with. I make a point of driving irrelevant personal thoughts from my head when I need something done. He apologized, but he never reconcieled.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:11 am

Jack: Reconcile as in...?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:54 am

Xavier seemed unsuprised by the sudden hug and only smiled in return slightly wincing, "Hey, watch it. I'm still sore." He said lifting his shirt to point out the scar that had formed.

<Meanwhile>

Minato stood at odds against the Crawl Chaos; his face was a blank slate again the creature's form.

Inside, Minato was nowhere near as calm. His mind raced as he prepared for every moment of the battle as it happened. Plumes of fire and dangerous, sharp limbs ripped past him at impossible speeds as he twisted and turned dodging the abominations assaults.

Then, in another part of him entirely, he worried about Yukari. When she had taken that attack for him, there had been so much blood... Then, Nyarlathotep said that the seeds of chaos had been planted. It terrified him and he knew that if he lost this battle... He would most defintely lose her. That was something he couldn't stand. So, he would stay strong. The persona of the World that would defend his friends and family.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:56 am

Lia: Oh. *lets go* Sorry >.<
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:59 am

Xavier shook his head pulling the girl back towards him, "It's alright. It wasn't your fault." His voice sounded oddly accusatory though.

The sheen of his staff showed Medusa's face, "I ALREADY apoligized for that." She groaned.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 am

Lia: Ok. *smiles*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:21 am

Athez: *noticing Ven and Alexei discussing the fights, Athez disappears and reappears next to them*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Rexial: "Reconciled". I means to put the matter to rest between two or more people. Naomi and the guy himself have not both forgiven Sammy. She hasn't forgiven him yet, or at least isn't giving up on torturing him every chance she gets. If he can't forgive himself, how can he expect somebody he hurt to forgive him? That would take a very forgiving person, and Naomi is NOT that kind of person.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Jack: So he needs to start with himself?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Rexial: Yeah. If he can't come to terms with himself, how can he expect somebody ELSE to forgive him, especially the victim of what he needs to be forgiven for? It happens, sometimes, but not often.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Sora laughed. "That's one way to look at it!" He gave Roxas a pat on the shoulder.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Jack: So, how would he do this?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Rexial: *Blank stare* ...Do I tell you how to breathe, dumbass? I probably don't tell you how to talk, and I CERTAINLY don't tell you how to apologize! Same deal with Sam. That was possibly the dumbest question I've ever heard, and mind you, I live in a house with people like Sora. How do you forigve yourself?! Hell if I know! If you guys can't understand finality, that's your problem. Tch, you don't understand forgiveness OR death. No wonder you never change, you can't leave anything behind, good or bad.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Jack:...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Rexial: This discussion is over. Now get out of my castle. I have something to take care of. Does Samuel know about the sword, Fragrach? If not, then our security measures should be more than sufficient to protect it, unless we have a massive freak coincidence... *Opens DC to the house* ...Answer my question, then go through. Be covert about it, and if you're asked, say you went with me on an errand for Sukiru, and I got held up.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:17 am

Jack: He probably does. *enters the DC*

Sammy: ...*enters his room* (I wonder what sheet music I was learning...) *he sits on the piano bench and plays this*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn0fqJvmGxc&feature=related
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 am

Minato stood at the edge of the street as Alice's death spear seemingly dealt the final blow to Nyarlathotep as he withered to the ground.

Minato smirked but it immediately turned to a frown as the headless Takaya stood back up, "I am the Crawling Chaos. I will NEVER be defeated." He cackled insanely as Nyarlathotep reanimated into his Moonwalker form.

"Foolish Wild Card. You are nothing but a puny mortal, a curse, a MISTAKE. You could never surpass a god like myself. YOU ARE MEANINGLESS." Nyarlathotep taunted.

Minato's battle stance dropped low as his sword dissappeared, fists curling in anger as he subdued a boiling anger within himself, "I KNOW THAT. I'm useless without my power. A walking disaster! My friends and family die around me! I. KNOW! THAT! But, it doesn't mean I can't change! I'll prove myself! I'll destroy you!" His glare was even as Nyarlathotep laughed launching a chain of bufudyne spells at Minato.

The young man kicked the blocks of ice away from him diverting them into nearby buildings, "You'll have to do better than that you son of a *****. This is for her. And I'm not backing down."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ-8UoTziUk&feature=player_embedded

Nyarlathotep just laughed as Minato walked forward, "You think you can harm me? One, insignificant speck of a man?!" The large target of a Mudoon spell wrapped around Minato and he marched through it. As the spell went off, Minato just smirked as Naomi appeared in his place absorbing the spell with no issue.

"Yes, I do believe. I can destroy you. Fear me, Crawling Chaos. For I am not alone." Minato waved his hand and his legion of personae appeared behind him along with images of his closest friends, "I am the Wild Card. The bonds I have make me strong, unstoppable. I will slay you. Divine or not, you will fall, Nyarlathotep."

The personae and images all collated into his palm as he leveled it towards Nyarlathotep.

"Messiah!" The persona appeared behind him, evidently the form of all of his power together, "Feel My RAGE! ARMAGEDDON!!!"

A beam fired from the persona's obelisk and crashed into Nyarlathotep causing a shockwave that was felt across the world as the blast rippled through the area.

<Meanwhile>

The shockwave rippled through the house, shaking it. Xavier instinctively pulled Lia close to protect should anything happen, "What the hell was that?" He thought out loud as the quake of energy stopped.

<Meanwhile>

Ven struggled to keep Alexei on his feet as the shockwave rippled past the group. He looked to Athez with a grim look, "Let's hope that was Minato moping up."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next