TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
12 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Rekoka: *Innocent smile* If you're done rambling, go get lost in the cavernous maze of oblivion that is Rexial's Castle. *Steps through the DC*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Sammy:*wakes up* ....****...

-unknown base-

Scientist 1:Where is Subject 7?!?

-testing area-

Girl: ...*places another corpse in a pile she has made, and escapes the facility*

-THTNW-

Kirsten:Ngh...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Xion: *snores*
-Deep Jungle-
Sally: LOL WTF am I doing here
-Hogwarts One Train-
Norio:LOL WTF am I doing still on this train
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 pm

-Rexial's Castle-

Rekoka: *Emerges from DC* Sukiru.
Sukiru: On it. *Points to a new monitor* This one traced the fake Samuel's origin. They call it Ymmas, as if flipping one's name was ever popular...

[This, coming from Sukiru "Eliar" Shadodurimu.]

Sukiru: Silence yourself, Info Bar. That joke would only work in Organization XIV, where I actually had an origin story.
Rekoka: Well, tell me if you find a good place to attack. Getting a pre-emptive strike on the punks who were screwing with Sammy earlier might pay off. *DCs out*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Riku: *waits for DC to close* Yeah, cuz I'm dumb enough to go to Rex's castle. Actually, hang on a sec... I think I have this. Just to find something, now... *opens DC* Let's check this out. *enters DC* Okay, time to start looking for stuff. *starts wandering around the place*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 am

Sammy:*wakes up* ....****...

-unknown base-

Scientist 1:Where is Subject 7?!?

-testing area-

Girl: ...*places another corpse in a pile she has made, and escapes the facility*

-THTNW-

Kirsten:Ngh...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:02 am

Xion: *snores*
-Deep Jungle-
Sally: LOL WTF am I doing here
-Hogwarts One Train-
Norio:LOL WTF am I doing still on this train

You're an idiot, Sammy.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 am

Kiel: *Standing over Sammy* How did you wake up twice? And why do I feel like you're not the only one? *Looks up at the ceiling... in the direction of Kirsten's room*

-Rexial's Castle-

Sukiru: Found the evil lab.
Rekoka: *Pokes her head in through a small DC* Nuke 'em.
Sukiru: Boring. Go kill them when you get off of your lunch break.
Rekoka: 'Kay. *DCs out*

-The Mysterious Testing Area-

*The unknown scarf-wearing guy is strolling along, whistling a familiar tune, eyes closed, completely oblivious to his surroundings.*

??????: *Whistling* (Ah, I love this. I wish I knew what the name of the tune was. I could've sworn it was called "Fanfare", but that's pretty vague.) *Opens his eyes, stops dead* ...What in the world?! I don't remember this place... Eerie. How did I get so lost? Well, I'm clearly not supposed to be here. But it looks sinister. Should I investigate...?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am

-Testing area-

Ymmas: Hey. Authorized personel only. That means leave.

-In the city-

Girl:I'm so lost...

Kirsten:I swear I felt something... It's probably just my head. *looks at her new hand, and squeezes it, causing electricity to spark* YUKASHIRI!

Yukashiri: WHAT?!?

Kirsten: ****ing ELECTRICITY SPARKED OUTTA MY HAND!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 am

-Testing Area-

Scarf Boy: Hmph, and if I don't leave?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 am

Ymmas:*pulls out a rather clunky pistol* I'll blast your head with a laser that's capable of turning your sorry ass into dust.

-City-

Girl:I'm lost, I'm hungry... *sits on a nearby bench* I'm screwed. Sad
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 am

-City-

Rekoka: *Comically crying while standing next to "Girl"* ... *Hands her a sandwich bought with her ill-gotten munny, then runs off bawling*
>Rexial: ...Wow, she's as much of a softie as I am. Thank God nobody heard me say that.<

-Testing Area-

Scarf Boy: Oh? How do you know it'll work? *His image flickers... and he reappears behind Ymmas with a European-style sword in hand* ...And how do you know you can hit me with it?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 am

<"*The unknown scarf-wearing guy is strolling along, whistling a familiar tune, eyes closed, completely oblivious to his surroundings.*

??????: *Whistling* (Ah, I love this. I wish I knew what the name of the tune was. I could've sworn it was called "Fanfare", but that's pretty vague.) *Opens his eyes, stops dead* ...What in the world?! I don't remember this place... Eerie. How did I get so lost? Well, I'm clearly not supposed to be here. But it looks sinister. Should I investigate...?"
This is what I'm imagining.
>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

<Okay, somehow my post about Riku in Rex's castle got lost...What happened was Riku talked to himself, DC'd, talked a bit more to himself, then wandered around aimlessly.>

Riku: Okay, now, where could I find something Rexial might have kept a log in? Wait a second, Rex wouldn't have kept a log. This is a giant waste of time. Ah, well. Might as well do something while I'm here. *pulls out a can of spray paint* Xiruk, why the hell would you put spray paint in my back pocket? *throws it over his shoulder* Okay, let's see if this castle has anyone other than Rexial living in it. *continues wandering*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 am

Sukiru: *Catches Riku on monitor out of the corner of his eye* ...I think I'll let him wander until he finds me. It is not my castle, so vandalism is not my problem.

<I can't view it, Yusei. Link, please?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 am

Ymmas:Like so. *he teleports behind him, and shoots, but he misses*

Girl: (What's up with her?) Thank you! *begins eating the sandwich*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 am

< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i94nansYjsM >
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 am

Riku: *walking around looking for stuff*
<two hours later>
Riku: There's TIME in this world? *corner of 4th wall falls off*

Me: *puts piece back on, absently humming "Paper Moon"*

Riku: *walks in on Sukiru* Oh, hello...Do you...live here? *notices monitors* And what are those for? *does not see what is displayed on monitors*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 am

Yusei: >_> <_< *tiptoes in behind Riku* *picks up the spraypaint and sprays "YUSEI" in big green letters on the wall, showing some expert tagging skizzlez*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 am

<The spraypaint was red! Then again, author powahz.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 am

Sukiru: *Turns around in his chair* Yes, I am a resident of this place. I observe all that goes on, occasionally interfering by means of magical nuking or messing people's heads. Welcome to Rexial's Castle, Riku. My name is Sukiru. What information have you come for?

Scarf Boy: Excuse me? I'm no simple sideshow... *Flicks his sword, sending Ymmas's gun skyward* ...I'm the Main Character, Raidou Jyraden, and I'm not gonna be talked down to by some gun-toting punk with discolored eyes and an elitist attitude!

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 am

Riku: *raises eyebrow* If you observe everything, you should already know.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 am

Sukiru: I like to give people the chance to have an ormal conversation. And you may have changed your mind, maybe mulled things over. It's not like I can read everyone's minds at once.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 am

<Did you watch the vid, Nebula?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 am

Riku: *snort* I gave up hope of having a normal conversation with something not too long after getting to this house. But, whatever. Rekoka. I heard her mumbling something about "took control". She said the only other person involved was Rexial. I haven't ever seen either of them talking. I haven't even seen them in the same room together. If you're an "observer", you should know why. I've got a feeling, but I'd like to hear someone else tell me I'm right, so...here I am.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next