TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm

<...Not at all.>

Lia:...If he wants to find me, he can do it. *sits down, generates a book, begins to read it.*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 pm

<...
...I was afraid you were going to say "Hellz yeah I do, jackass! Do you think I'm an idiot?" and make me look like an idiot, myself.
And I was even more afraid of you being completely uneducated regarding the Heartless Angel skill.
...Simply put, it reduces your MP to zero, and your HP to one. It was first used by Kefka Palazzo, but then Sephiroth borrowed it, and it became his signature attack. Like how the Kamehameha is Roshi's attack, but Goku's signature move.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:13 pm

<oh >.< If he called it Fallen One, which was, I think, was Kefka's attack(that or Zero), I would have known>

Sammy: * finally gets hit with the attack* GRRRAAAAH! *falls to the ground*

Lia: Unh...*places hand on her head* (Sammy's hurt...)

-Back at the battle...-

Voice:SAMEUL! I COMMAND YOU TO RISE UP FROM THE GROUND AND FIGHT!

<I'll finish up after Bob makes his next post. And I know, Heartless Angel reduces HP to 1, I made it so he collapsed from exhaustion.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:26 pm

<It is MUCH more commonly known as "Heartless Angel". Few people in FF/KH fandom do NOT know about it. It is often portrayed as either an angel coming down, as if to revive you (like with Life, Life2, or Life3/Raise, Arise, Reraise) but sending to you the brink of death instead of reviving you. In KHII, a dark-looking halo appears above Sora's head when it's used on him. But it can be blocked with a good Reflega and the right timing, or so I've seen, but never had the chance to pull off...>

Rexial: *Absentmindedly flicks his wrist, sending one of the giant swords in the backdrop hurtling at Chaos* Hm, is Sam doing alright? I felt his vitality and energy levels drop to almost nothing. ...Hm, he's up against Sephiroth, so it's to be expected that he used Heartless Angel. Maybe I should help- Nah. If I do that, Chaos will reset everything, and I'll probably lose my stolen godhood.
Chaos: *Pinned under the sword* That is correct. I reset the fight using a stable time loop, which resets everything when the fight concludes in any way other than my demise.
Rexial: *Sends another giant sword at Chaos* I didn't say that you could speak.
Chaos: Gh...
Rexial: >Sam- Wait, what the hell? I thought I heard somebody else's voice in his head. Gah, nevermind.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Sammy: (He's...gonna...DIE...)

*The steel on his back begins to grow into a wing-like shape*

Lia: ...I hope he's ok...

*Allie comes out from Lia*

Lia: *winces in pain*

Allie: You Ok?

Lia: Yeah... It hurts like hell when you do that...*grins devilishly, generates a Taco Bell Fire Sauce packet* Say you're sorry.

Allie: You wouldn't!

Lia: *opens the packet, drinks some of it*

Allie: GAAAAAH! IT BURNS! YOU KNOW WE'RE CONNECTED, DON'T DO THAT!

Lia: I'm aware. You're my OtherSide.

>info

One's OtherSide, is much like a Nobody. There are many differences, though. It does not follow a name pattern. There's a massive flaw in them. Example: Allie's depression.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Rexial: *Breaking into Lia/Allie's mind* >Tch, so it's a flawed copy of you, huh? Bleh. Don't mind me, I'm just bored to hell. And, uh, "OtherSide" looks stupid as one word. "Other Side" looks better. Or "Otherside". Like Otherworld. Not OtherWorld, not Other World, Otherworld. And it kicks ass.< *Proceeds to play the song inside of Lia's head... at a very high volume.*

<Otherworld, for reference, is often mistaken for a Rammstein song. The effect is better when you turn it up, since, honestly, it lacks real force at lower volumes.>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXDxYIWAT7Y
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:00 am

<...Nebby...MY CHARACTERS ARE NOW WILLING TAKE A BULLET FOR YOU>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:15 am

<1: Never call me that. I barely tolerate it when it's abbreviated as "Neb".
2: You got it wrong, it's "Die for you", not "Take a bullet for you".
3: What does that have to do with anything?
4: You got the first part wrong, too. It's "[X] will now..." ...And then "DIE FOR YOU".
5: There was no "to" between "willing" and "take". "Willing to take", not "willing take".]
6: Again... what did that have to do with anything? I'd rather have heard Lia's reaction to having her brain nearly explode from sheer awesomeness. And loudness.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<1: Never call me that. I barely tolerate it when it's abbreviated as "Neb".
2: You got it wrong, it's "Die for you", not "Take a bullet for you".
3: What does that have to do with anything?
4: You got the first part wrong, too. It's "[X] will now..." ...And then "DIE FOR YOU".
5: There was no "to" between "willing" and "take". "Willing to take", not "willing take".]
6: Again... what did that have to do with anything? I'd rather have heard Lia's reaction to having her brain nearly explode from sheer awesomeness. And loudness.>

<1: Ok...
2: Does it really matter? xD
3: I was being random, lol. Good song though
4: See 2.
5: I see that now>.<
6: Doing that now.>

Lia: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! REXIAL, TURN IT THE **** DOWN!!! IT'S A GOOD SONG, BUT IT's TOO LOUD!!!

Allie: KARMA! Twisted Evil
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

Rexial: *>:\* >...Wait, Allie isn't affected, herself? How the hell does this Otherside bull**** even work? Maybe if I turned the volume up a little more...< *>:D*

<It kinda DOES matter. Whne you make a reference, you want to get it word-for-word, unless it's only a refernce to a concept. that was a direct reference, so it should've been word-for-word. Like I looked up Kanji Tatsumi's "I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!" line before I made it part of my Signature on another site, just so that it would be accurrate. Nobody ****s up Kanji's lines and gets away with it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 am

Allie: ...OK, NOW IT HURTS!!! TURN IT DOWN!!!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:59 am

Rexial: >Promise not to be a *****? And turn off Lia's psychic link to Sammy, while you're at it? I mean, I'm mind-sensitive and the only person who has any real amount of trust in him, and he tends to get beaten up a lot, so I'm a little more sensitive to him being hurt. You? No such excuse.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 am

Allie: >OK,OK!< MAKE IT STOP! *turns off the link*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:07 am

Rexial: *Otherworld's volume drops in standard-BGM-levels* >Now, was that so hard? Oh, hold on a second.< *Flicks another skyscraper-size sword at Chaos, who had wriggled free and attempted an aerial assault* Curb-stomp'd, mutha****a.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 am

Lia and Allie: THANK GOD.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 am

<Songbird>

The group arrived at the original area where a woman was kneeling, weeping.

<Sephiroth>

Zexion clutched his chest, "Dammit!" He began digging in his pockets as he activates his Desperation, the meteors distracting the One Winged Angel as he used a Megalixer to heal his and Sammy's wounds.

<Pyramid Head>

As Pyramid Head swung to defend himself, Ven found an opening, ducking low and sweeping high with his blade knocking Pyramid Head from his footing, "Deal the final blow!" He yelled.

<Medusa>

All communications were cut from Allie and Lia as the witch walked towards them, grinning maliciously. Vector plates sealed the two into the spots whera they stood.

"Such a pity that your 'man' couldn't make it." Medusa laughed wickedly, "He's such an interesting... specimen." She began to chant for a short moment. Then, she yelled, "Vector Arrows!"

Several black arrows jutted forth from the ground and flew through the air towards Allie and Lia.

In a flash, Xavier was in front of them, the arrows having pierced into his stomach but stopped short after. He coughed and blood ran from chin.

Medusa cackled wildly as the same black arrows appeared on the ground trapping the group into the circle.

"So, the fool finally shows himself." She laughed as she took Xavier's chin in her hand and lifted it to meet her eyes, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Xavier's glare was icy cold, "Everyone wants to be a hero."

"Everyone thinks when their moment comes..." He gripped Medusa's wrist as he forced himself to stand.

"They'll know exactly what to do." The witch's eyes had a strange emotion within them: fear.

"You hope you have what it takes to save someone." He delivered a shattering punch to Medusa knocking the witch away as her arrows retreated.

"But... not everyone knows. And you never will until you're tested." He drew Tokyo and Rose and entered a staggered fighting stance despite the blood loss.

"And when a friend's in trouble... You don't think." Xavier aimed one of the revolvers clutching his chest with the other.

"You trust the instinct." Xavier fired, the shot wizzing just barely to the left of Medusa.

<The reference is a little idiotic but it sounds SO BADASS out of context...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 am

Athez: *as the dust settles, Athez appears on top of the meteor and looks around* Why isn't that twerp with the skull face around? *starts laughing at his own question before seeming to sink into the meteorite and step out on the ground*

Jecht: *appears startled for a moment, before bringing his blade down upon Athez*

Athez: *steps out of the side of the blade and shaking his figure like he is scolding him* Not nice to treat guests that way. Guests might decide to return the favor!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 am

Kirsten: Is something wrong?

Lia: Xavier! *to Medusa* I'll slit your throat!

Cecily: Right! *she runs in, lunging at him* DIIIIIIIIIIIE! *she decapitates him, his head squirting blood*

<aaaaaand novel format for Sammy!>

I felt my scars slowly dissapear, and the steel on my back became full wings, around the sizer of the wing on Sephiroth. I said to him,in a completley different voice," I am the Angel of Steel. Your time has come." I rushed in, and kicked him. HARD.

<Here's what the wings look like.TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 1073353899_ngsofSteel>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 am

<Yeah. I didn't catch the reference, but it was badass.>

Rexial: ...? (The hell happened on their end? I felt surprise on their end, and then the link got cut off. They probably didn't die, but what's going on over there? Maybe I should try again and get a status report.) >Hello? Lia, are you still there? What is your situation?< (...Huh, I remember that Al went berserk trying to stop Sam from causing her hurt by association to him... and accidentally drew Shadows into the city. That's how I met mine, and got my Persona... So I guess I kinda owe her one.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 am

<It's MTV's Teen Wolf Promo... -_- The commercials been on for the past hour since my tv is on the Movie Awards.>

<Pyramid Head>

The barrier faded ,"We did it." Ven confirmed.

<Sephiroth>

The man sidestepped and raised his hand, "I won't be ended... Here." He disappeared in a flurry of feathers as the barrier faded, "That was... Anti-climatic," Zexion commented as the barrier faded.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 am

<*rageface*>

Sammy: *his wings dissapear as he falls to the ground, unconscious*

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:44 am

Jecht: *seeing that Athez survived, Jecht swings the blade to slice into Athez*

Athez: *still laughing, he seems to disappear as the blade connects and reappears once it is past* Hold. *as he speaks this command, metallic tendrils shoot out of the ground, stab into Jecht, and drag him down to the ground*

Jecht: *starts struggling to break free*

Athez: *walks up to Jecht, places his hand on Jecht's head and says a single word in a voice that holds only malice* Bleed. *a huge steel spike forms and drills into Jecht's head and before the barrier dissolves, Athez grabs the dagger that was broken off of him and starts to toss it to himself, reacting slightly each time he touches the weapon*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Riku deflected the enemy's blades with his Keyblade and made a slash for its chest.
---
Sora said, "Now that's more like it!" He cast Reflega to push away the enemy attacks.
---
Dokuja sighed. "Is that everything you have?" He waved an arm once, and the books fell. "I suggest you watch and learn." He somersaulted over Psycho Mantis and picked up Cyrus's knife. He then proceeded to rush straight at his opponent and slash at his throat. However, he jumped and rolled in midair at the last second and attempted to put the knife between his ribs.

<Guys, Reflect isn't the only way to block Heartless Angel. If you hit Sephiroth in KH2 before the attack comes out, he'll stop casting it. That's probably a way better method than trying to time a spell that's up for about half of a second.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 pm

<Wait, there were barriers that we had to break by killing the bosses? I thought we'd just kill 'em and see what happened.>
<No, that never worked. I smacked him to hell to try and stop him, but it only served to get me OHKO'd by his follow-up, which I can't block from the air...>

Rexial: >Man, Sam, you disappointed me. I thought you'd trash Sephiroth with your wicked cunning and combat skills, not by getting help from and Organization XIII member, then getting a new superpower.<

<Sammy, I'm pretty sure Sephy got bailed out because you pulled another new power out of your ass. As usual. Seriously, every major fight seems to end with A: Sammy's female friend suffers, possibly performing a heroic sacfrifice to save him, B: He gets a new power out of nowhere, or C: He steals the kill with some lame attack, when everybody else already performed plenty of attacks that would've obliterated the enemy ten times over, yet failed for no real reason. Usually, ALL THREE HAPPEN. Think of a more graceful way to end fights... And less cut-and-paste.>

Rexial: >C'mon, the guy's easy to beat if you can just get close enough. His long-ass sword is hard to block really-close-range attacks with. All you had to do was steel yourself, be competant at blocking, and push through. It's a basic swordplay tactic. ...Meh, I'm gonna switch frequencies.<

*Rexial speaks into Xavier's mind.*

Rexial: >Hey, are you there? What's happening on your end?<

>Meanwhile, in limbo...

Nebula: Eh... if all the characters got boxed in to fight boss enemies, what happened to Minato, Haar, Admin and I? Damn, I hate being stuck in limbo while I wait for an explanation...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 pm

<I thought that barriers formed that both cut us off from the others and transported us to the area for the boss fight. If my interpretation is wrong then Bob will tell me>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next