TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 29 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

Jecht: *reeling from the electricity, Jecht slams his hand down and knocks Athez to the ground again*
Athez: *knocks head against ground and is dazed for a second*
Jecht: *using the opportunity, Jecht starts to summon his sword, grasps the hilt that has appear in his chest and pulls the sword from his body*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 29 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

<Alright!>

<Algol>

Soul caliber manifested itself as a shield blocking the blade as Algol fired a shot of his own at Aleri.

<Sephiroth>

The cloaked man deflected the attack with a wave of his hand, "It would be best not to ward off any assisstance you recieve. Now, quickly, he's recovering from his daze."

<Songbird>

The man removed his hood and shot the two a charismatic smile, "I am Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin. Now, perhaps we should check on those cries?"

<Pyramid Head>

The man continued his rampage swinging its blade wildly at Cecily.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 am

<is Sephy talking to Sammy? *confused*>

Sammy:You talkin' to me?

Kirsten: Ermmmm...are you gonna hurt us???

Yukashiri: She's READING MY MIND!!!!

Cecily: *is stunned* Guh!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 31, 2012 12:38 am

<No, the hooded man (Zexion?) was talking to Sammy.>

Aleri: *Twists around the attack, catching TELOS in midair* Man, you ARE good! *The instant he lands, he kicks forwards, rushing at Algol, ready for an overhanded slash*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am

<No, the cloaked figure is another person entirely. I'm using the boss names to specify where they are.>

<Sephiroth>

The young man removed his hood as his blade flicked away Sephiroth's attack, "No, I'm talking to your mother." He rolled his eyes, "Are you going to fight?" Zexion's eyes showed only boredom however he seemed to have a genuine interest in the confrontation.

<Songbird>

Marluxia pinched the bridge of his nose, "No, that is not why I was called here. Ven called me to aid you."

<Pyramid Head>

"Don't give up!" A flicker of an image then a force slammed into Pyramid Head, knocking him down. Ven appeared in armor, his helmet down.

"My turn in the spotlight! Let's destroy him! Together!" He rallied as he summoned his keyblade.

<Algol>

"I am the Hero King!" Algol gloated as he slashed upwards with both of his blades parrying Aleri's strike.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 am

Athez: *jumps back to his feet in time to dodge the first sweep of Jecht's blade* Great! Giant sword wielding monster inside a magic barrier cutting me off from the rest of the dimension! What else can you throw at me!
Jecht: *thrusts hand at Athez, causing the ground beneath his feet to detonate and launch him into the air*
Athez: That wasn't an invitation to find new ways to attack me!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu May 31, 2012 12:45 am

Sammy: Ok, are you on my side?

Kirsten: Ok then. I'm Kirsten. Nice to meet you.

Yukashiri: Yukashiri Mitori, sir.

Cecily: R-right!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 31, 2012 12:52 am

<Sephiroth>

Zexion groaned in irritation, "Yes, now would you please help out a bit here?" He jumped backwards dodged another attack from Sephiroth's blade.

<Songbird>

Marluxia nodded, "Nice to meet the both of you. Now, let's check on that noise... I think it may be the only way to continue the conflict."

<Pyramid Head>

Ven smirked and twirled his blade, "I'll distract him. Get som quick hits in while he isn't focused on you!" He said as he charged the behemoth of a man and attacked with a barrage of strikes that kept the man preoccupied.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu May 31, 2012 12:56 am

Sammy: Ok, ok! Will of Man! *casts a spell to increas his and Zexion's Strength* AuraBolt! *shoots a shot at Sephiroth*

Kirsten and Yukashiri: Right!

Cecily: *teleports behind PH, kicks her shoe on the ground, revealing a shoe knife* Take THIS! *kicks PH in the shoulder that is carrying his weapon*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

*Aleri, rather than try to meet Algol head-on with his blade, releases it as it is blocked by the Hero King's weapons. he continues down to kick at Algol's face.*

Aleri: You shouldn't leave such a big opening!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu May 31, 2012 1:06 am

Athez: *falling back to the ground, he slows down and lands* Let's see if I can't 'borrow' your blade. *throws Artume and attempts to wrap it around the handle of Jecht's sword*
Jecht: *grabs the chain before it reaches its target and tries to pull Athez with it*
Athez: *gets yanked of the ground for a moment before anchoring himself by forcing Valgus into the ground*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Sora laughed. "What, giving up already?" He stabbed at one of Zisa's orbs with his held Keyblade and fired a large beam of light.
---
Riku looked around. "This is bad."

"How so?" asked his Nobody.

"Our enemy has the ability to melt into the darkness. So to draw him out, we need light. Can YOU create light?"

"Um..."

"Figured as much."

"So how do we fight him?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out you dumbass!"
---
Cyrus fell when kicked, but rolled back up. "How do I fight you?!" he yelled. "Do I need a friggin Player 2 or something? Because I don't have a player two!" He picked up a wooden board and flung it at Psycho Mantis.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 31, 2012 8:08 pm

<Kurt Zisa>

A blast of energy knocked Sora away as the Heartless became enraged and more dangerous.

<Shadow>

Dark Firagas began firing from the abyss at the two.

<Psycho Mantis>

The man grabbed the board snapping it with his mind. "Perhaps then you'll have to find another method. I sense another within you."

<Algol>

He wiped his face brushing off the attack as he brandished both blades and swung them at Aleri.

<Sephiroth>

Sephiroth blocked the attack as he continued to clash swords with Zexion.

"Perhapsa joint offensive would help?" Zexion offered again deflecting the lethal Masamune.

<Songbird>

Marluxia nodded, waving his hand as a long vine created a path down the building, "By all means, lead the way."

<Pyramid Head>

The creature groaned under the attack but seemed otherwise unharmed as its blade swung around in an arc towards Cecily.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Jecht: *sees that he can't pull Athez to him, Jecht raises his blade and slashes the chain in his grasp*

Athez: *the chain holds but Athez twitches as it strikes* Let go of that!

Jecht: *brings down the blade a second time*

Athez: *spasms slightly as the blade comes down again* Stop!

Jecht: *brings down the blade for the third time and finally slices the chain in half*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Sora was flung backwards. "That's more like it!" He reverted to his normal form. "Aw, the form timed out! Oh well. I still got one more! ...But I think I'll save that one." He rushed back at the boss, Keyblade held in both hands.
---
Riku yelled, "Hey!"

"Yeah?" replied Xiruk.

"Fuse! Now!"

"Why?"

"Stop asking questions, I'll explain later!"

Xiruk shrugged. "If you say so." He vanished into dark wisps, which made their way to Riku.

"Okay," he said, summoning his Keyblade. "See how well you do when I have this!" He bounced the Dark Firagas off his Keyblade. "Come on out. You're not gonna hit me with this. It's actually pretty weak by comparison."
---
Cyrus blinked, and suddenly both of his eyes were red. "That would be me," he replied, crossing his arms. "Hopefully he won't need his 'player 2' that often." The halves of the board flew off. "After all, disturbing the dead is not a good plan." Dokuja smirked. "Let's go," he said.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Sammy: Right! *lunges at Sephiroth* Aurabolt! *blasts the shot at him*

Kirsten: Ok... *begins climbing down*

Yukashiri: *does that as well*

Cecily: *dodges out of the way* Ven, do you have a plan?

Lia: Where is Xavier?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Athez: *shakes uncontrollably for a moment before going still, a crazed grin plastered on his face and a dark look in his eye* The shackle is broken! The binding's undone! Time to get some killing done! *starts laughing to himself, sounding both crazy and dark*

Jecht: *throws the length of chain and the dagger to the side and raises his empty hand to the sky*

Athez: *still laughing, he charges Jecht*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Aleri: *Having not retrieved TELOS yet, and still recoiling backwards in midair from the kick he delivered to Algol... he's as good as ****ed.* (That's not good...! I don't think I can take a direct hit from either of those!) *Swerves around in midair, summons Broken Soul, and uses the teeth to hook onto one of the incoming blades, swinging up and over, planting his foot on top of said weapon, and rushes at Algol with Keyblade in hand*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:51 pm

The machine reeled backwards and swayed a bit. Alexei squeezed a single shot of, hitting his target. The ZEKE sort of spasmed and fell to the ground, with Earth shaking force. Alexei slowly climbed to his feet. He slung Bogatir over his shoulder, just as reality returned to normal.

<Cop out warning>

Alexei reeled back. He was light headed, somewhat dehydrated. His legs began to bfeel like rubber. He was able to take two steps before falling flat on his face. He rolled to his back to be able to breathe better, and passed out from exhaustion.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:07 pm

<Sephiroth>

The man was hit square in the face by the projectile and it knocked him off balance, allowing Zexion to deliver a slash along his chest.

Sephiorth groaned from the attack but instead of retreating stuck his hand into the air and called, "Descend! Heartless Angel!"

<Songbird>

"You know you two are fighting quite the machination... Songbird, it's an avian machine created as a sort of prison warden. It's quite the marvel." Marluxia pointed out.

<Pyramid Head>

Ven shrugged as he lunged at the colossus again, "Keep fighting and don't give in! He's gotta go down eventually. Just because he can't feel pain doesn't mean he can't die!"

<Algol>

The man ducked to knock Aleri from the blade and swung with the weapon in his opposite hand.

<Psycho Mantis>

Psycho Mantis folded his arms, "Very well. Let us begin." The books that had been scattered around the room lifteed themselves from the floor and were fired in rapid succession at the young man.

<Kurt Zisa>

The heartless attacked with renewed fervor launched a cyclone like whirl of blades at Sora.

<Shadow>

The creature emerged from the depths and lashed out at Riku with dual blades.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Aleri fell off the blade, quickly finding footing on the ground, then leapt above the swing of Algol's other weapon. "I'm really impressed!" He came down, grabbing TELOS on the way, and swung it by the chain at the Hero King. "You're probably the toughest opponent I've ever faced on my own... The others don't count 'cuz I had everybody's help. I'll have you know, I've faced some incredible foes on my own, but you take the cake!"

<Ha! I just beat FFX. Too bad there was no Clear-Game Save or anything like that, but it makes it easier on me, since I used up all my Mega-Potions and Elixirs... Of which there are a limited supply.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am

Jecht: *a large meteorite materializes in Jecht's upturned hand*

Athez: *ignoring the threat, Athez jumps up at Jecht with blade ready, laughing all the way*

Jecht: *as Athez reaches the apex of his leap, Jecht throws the meteorite at him, the meteorite slamming into the ground*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 am

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:<Sephiroth>

The man was hit square in the face by the projectile and it knocked him off balance, allowing Zexion to deliver a slash along his chest.

Sephiorth groaned from the attack but instead of retreating stuck his hand into the air and called, "Descend! Heartless Angel!"

<Songbird>

"You know you two are fighting quite the machination... Songbird, it's an avian machine created as a sort of prison warden. It's quite the marvel." Marluxia pointed out.

<Pyramid Head>

Ven shrugged as he lunged at the colossus again, "Keep fighting and don't give in! He's gotta go down eventually. Just because he can't feel pain doesn't mean he can't die!"

<Algol>

The man ducked to knock Aleri from the blade and swung with the weapon in his opposite hand.

<Psycho Mantis>

Psycho Mantis folded his arms, "Very well. Let us begin." The books that had been scattered around the room lifteed themselves from the floor and were fired in rapid succession at the young man.

<Kurt Zisa>

The heartless attacked with renewed fervor launched a cyclone like whirl of blades at Sora.

<Shadow>

The creature emerged from the depths and lashed out at Riku with dual blades.

Sammy: You STILL wanna fight, huh--*feels his back* (Steel?)

Yukashiri: Yeah. I've... kinda been locked up in more complex, hehe.

Kirsten: Phanandra Mines, right? I'm from Phanandra myself. I was an orphan. I broke out, though.

Cecily: Right! *glares at PH* I know what you've done. *generates a second DeathDealer* Let's go! *lunges at PH, aiming for the other elbow*

Lia: Where the hell is Xavier? (I'm scared...)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

< -___- Sammy, I'm afraid to ask, but... do you know what Heartless Angel does?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:< -___- Sammy, I'm afraid to ask, but... do you know what Heartless Angel does?>

< It's "Sin Harvest" *knocks the f*ck out of his self* *wakes up an hour later* Sorry bout that, got a major case of stupid there. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next