TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 16 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 7:06 pm

The red eye seemed to flash a little. "That one? There's nothing in that one either." It wasn't entirely convincing, so Cyrus continued, "What do you think I did back in that throne room?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 16 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Athez: Fought either a demon from hell or the negative version of yourself for control of your body.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Cyrus laughed. "Okay, after that. With the sword. Use your memory." <And the previous pages, if that is somehow necessary.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Athez: You absorbed part or all of Dokuja's soul, so your eye changed colors because of that.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm

"Heh. You're not as dumb as he thought." Cyrus blinked. He hadn't taken much. Just enough to remember. Nothing that could keep his friend anchored in this world. That would be unnecessary, bordering on cruel, and definitely at least quite a bit selfish. No, just enough to keep as...well, souvenir wasn't quite right, but it was close.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Athez: I try to make people underestimate me. Easier to learn things that way.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Cyrus raised an eyebrow. "What kind of things?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Athez: *smiles* Quite often people say things around you if they think less of you. They refuse to believe that you can be a threat. I learned about most of the ways to escape from Shinra because their employees believed I was an idiot with a lot of power.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Minato: The fickle hand of fate is not kind to some men. *looks down* Farewell, Dokuja.

-Meanwhile-

Xavier: Sammy, you killed 'em. You get to clean up the aftermath. *pulls out his radio* Ohanzee, we need transport. Think you could use your teleportation power?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

"Nice. I really don't think less of people for stuff like that, though. I'd probably tell anyone anything regardless of how smart or dumb I think they are."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Athez: *playfully punches him in the shoulder* That's why you're a good friend.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Cyrus looked at the ground. "I might've agreed with you before today. Like I told you...it's my fault he died. You think he wanted to go into a suspicious-looking castle like that one?" He gave a self-mocking laugh. "He followed me after I charged in like an idiot. After that...it only got worse. We were almost shot, he took a spike to the stomach, and a crapton of other things." He sighed. The tears were coming back, and he didn't try to stop them. He let them fall. "We got to the top and there were these dark flames, threatening to kill everyone. He told it no...ran right up to it, jumped, and took a...I can't even describe it right. But it stabbed him in the chest. My fault..." He wiped his eyes with his sleeve and continued, "But I gotta keep going on. Otherwise, it's just kind of a waste, y'know?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Athez: It's obvious that he either wanted to go there himself or he was your friend enough that he went with you. He tried to protect you and everyone else from that evil.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Minato: Momento mori. Remember you will die. All of us will eventually be led to that end. So, cherish what you expierience while you are living. Grow stronger from adversity, slow down and enjoy the little things. You never know when one day, it will all end.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue May 08, 2012 8:47 pm

*Aleri has been notably silent.*

Aleri: ... *Snaps his fingers* That's the word! "Memento"! That red eye of yours is a memento of Dokuja. Something to remember him by. Someday, you'll look back and thank him...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Cyrus laughed. "As if I'm not thanking him now...but yeah. I know. Kinda sucks, though. I'm not ever gonna see 'im again. He saw this eye, he'd probably fall over laughing and asked me what I did to make someone poke me in the eye that hard. I'm probably thinking about this too hard, but...it's kinda hard not to think about it."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Athez: I understand. Some things never leave our thoughts and others never come back.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Cyrus looked off into the distance, at the now-approaching house. "Yeah...Really, though...I hope this is the first one. It sucks, but I never want to forget. If I do, that's like saying I don't really care how or why. Especially since I was right there." To himself, he thought, Too caught up in my own thing to even see he was dying...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Athez: As long as you feel you need to, you will remember. Forgetting something that you really care about is almost impossible naturally. You would need some pretty advanced equipment or drugs to forget something big. *sighs*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Cyrus gave Athez a sideways, curious look. "You sound like that's happened to you."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Aleri: Or Namine. ...Then again, she wasn't so much erasing memories as she was-*Kicked aside as Rekoka enters*
Rekoka: :D ... :O ... D: ... :\ (Dammit, now Dokuja's gone and died. Well, I'm sure he's better off. He hated us anyway.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Athez: *sad smile* I can't remember anything before Shinra found me and started to train me. I think I was about ten but I'm not sure.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Cyrus's attention was forced away onto Rekoka. "Okay, One. When did you get here? And Two, thanks for sounding so distant." He blinked a few times, then burst out laughing at a memory that wasn't his. "Then again, you always were that type!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Athez: *laughs quietly for a second*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Still smiling, Cyrus looked at Athez again. "You, too?" More of an in-joke, but to Athez, the meaning would be clear.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next