TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 pm

<Seriously? I always read, everywhere, that hitting him was the only way to stop the attack. Are you sure neither of us is thinking of the KH1 Platinum Match?>

Me: *right behind Nebula* Well I can't speak for Minato and Bob, but I'm right here.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:24 pm

<Hell, I had it planned out, kinda. It really was gonna give him a Steel elemeny to his attacks. It wouldn't be like,"HUURRR I'< GONNA GO OVERKILL ON YOUR ASS!">

Jack:... (I think i left something at the house. Ahh, **** it, too late now.) *a black mass generates in his hand, and he shoots it at the ground, generating a motorcycle) I'll do some recon. *places on a black helmet, and gets on the motorcycle*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 pm

<I gave never seen ANYTHING that considers "Steel" and element. In reality, it's an alloy, in Pokemon, it's a "Type", since they don't HAVE elements. In other games, they avoid using Steel, and don't bother making a redundant category for those. Plus, it still counts as pulling a new ability out of your ass.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 pm

<1. Aesoth is right. 2. I sorta lost track of the Author Avatars 3. Minato is fighting another battle that I haven't written up yet, same with Kid.>

Xavier groaned as he drew his machete, "Prepare to meet your end, Snake Witch... Even if it means... that I have to lose my own life..." Xavier ripped the sleeve from his jacke and wrapped it around his chest stemming the bleeding from the wound, "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ALIVE!" He charged forward firing a round from his revolver to stall her chants as he gained ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IRgvwfE13U&feature=related

>Tch... Sorry... Rex... I'm... bleeding... a lot. J-just get Lia and Allie out... If you can... Do just that then... I can... I can... I CAN DO THIS! I CAN REDEEM MYSELF! ONCE AND FOR ALL!<

He repeated the same words out loud, as strong as he could muster.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Rexial: ...! *Sits up straight* I have no more time to mess with you, Chaos!
Chaos: *Currently flattened under innumerable giant swords* Uuugh.... just kill me and be done with it...
Rexial: Gladly. *Stands up and points at Chaos, causing a column of darkness to blast him from the sky*

*Chaos is lifted into the air as columns of lava erupt from below, engulfing him.*

"...Well done, usurper."

Rexial: *Not even waiting for Chaos's death animation to finish, he pushes his way through the fading barrier, then breaks into a sprint*

-Corridor-

Rexial: *Sprinting as fast as humanly possible* Dammit, don't go and get yourself killed, or I'll go down to hell and re-kill you myself!
Xeromus: *Emerges from another door and beings to run alongside Rexial* Hm? What is the situation?
Rexial: Xavier's gonna get himself killed fighting the queen *****snake. He said to save Lia. But if there's time to save her, there's time to kick that witch's scaly ass!
Xeromus: Sounds interesting. I wonder how effective a scythe would be against a snake witch... queen... *****... with a scaly ass... I'm not good at cursing. Or making assumptions about our enemies based on your insults. Please clarify.
Rexial: Her name is Medusa, and she is, in fact, a witch who controls snakes. She can also control snake-like arrows, and use them to attack. She's really agile.
Xeromus: Hrm, if she tends to rely on close-quarters or long-range combat, I'd have trouble with her. I should focus on protecting the girl when we arrive.

*The two come to the barrier.*

Rexial: Dammit, the boss has to have been defeated in order to pass...
Xeromus: *Slashes at it with his scythe* ...No good. I was not quite able to break it...
Rexial: Grant me passage, or be rent asunder! *Kicks at the barrier... which promptly collapses.* O_o Did I really do that?!
Xeromus: (I get the feeling that my attack severely weakened the barrier.)
Rexial: Ah, what the hell. *Dashes inside*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iahi9_GArO8&feature=fvwrel

Xavier smiles almost happily as he sees Rexial and Xeromus appear at the edge of his vision. He turned to Medusa as he twirled his machete and it elongated into Tsumugari.

The witch gasped, "A Weapon?! There's no way... Y-you're... No! You can't be a meister... Your soul wavelength!"

Xavier smirked somewhat sadly running his hand down the blade, in a glimmer of light, a face appeared on the blade, very familiar to Xavier's past, Rose.

She spoke softly, her voice carrying like a whisper yet still heard throughout the battlefield, "You aren't the only Witch, Medusa."

Xavier shook his head as he glared at the witch, his wounds obviously paining him, "You're the reason I killed her. You told Shinra... How to manipulate a soul... How to create the Wolf's Mark... When she died, her soul was trapped in mine... We were too close to be seperated."

Rose spoke for him now as he charged, "But, he didn't have a clue. So, he set out to redeem himself. To show me that he could atone for what he thought was his greatest mistake."

Xavier slashed the blade at Medusa whose Vector Arrows were scarcely able to deter its deadly path, "Then, Tsumugari came to me. And Rose spoke into my mind. She began to tell me it wasn't my fault. She knew about you and your clan. She had been asked to join but refused. So, you had her killed. By me."

Xavier followed with another stroke, this one blowing Medusa back into one of her one Vector Plates as Xavier readied for another swing, Rose spoke, "So, even when I was only able to manifest myself as his weapon. I guided him, helped him move on, and he met Lia." Xavier cast a weary glance at the girl Rose spoke of.

The young man bashed Medusa away, putting Tsumugari into the Cheiftain Stance, slung over his back one hand gripping it, "And I carried on. Rose sealed my presence using Soul Protect until we met Kid again. Then, we found you." He pointed his blade at Medusa as the witch let out a startled cry, crystals ripping through the ground and holding her in place.

"Now, is our time for redemption." The two, injured and deceased, spoke as one, "Soul Ressonance!"

Xavier smiled sadly as he rose the blade skyward, "Crystal Divide!" The blade elongated into a beam of energy as he slashed downward, splitting the witch in half down the center.

As the barrier faded, Xavier stuck Tsumugari into the ground and doubled over, passing out.

<I'll post what this attack looks like in my next post because I don't want to disrupt this.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Rexial: Xavier...?!
Xeromus: He is an interesting one, indeed. As is that Rose person...
Rexial: See, THIS is a nicely-executed plot! It's a reveal that's actually relevant, the Protagonist already knew about the plot, but the audience didn't, and it trips up the smug snake villain! We learned about Rose some time ago, and she is cemented in our minds. So, when the reaveal happened, it made sense, and didn't look like a cop-out!
Xeromus: ...You damned imbecile, stop breaking the fourth wall to complement the writing.
Rexial: Eh, sorry. *Flickers in front of Lia* I owe you one for being a key element in awakening my Persona. So... *Smashes the Moon Tarot Card* ...I'll use it to protect you, just this once. Sound fair? *Yogosha appears and holds his shield out, generating a spherical barrier around Lia*

*The attack happens. Not the most epic way of saying it, but... Eh, fine!*

>[CRYSTAL DIVIDE!]

Xeromus: *Holds out his scythe to dampen any stray shockwaves directed at himself*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 am

Lenox awoke lying face down in a spreading pool of his own blood. Grimacing in pain he dragged himself towards a nearby medium sized rock. Lenox grunted and sighed as he propped himself up against the rock in a sitting position and leaned his head back closing his eyes. "Shit....arrrgghh." As he sat there breathing heavily he brought his right arm across his chest to grasp at the left arm. Grasping his left arm he felt it was covered in fur. "Fur?..." Opening his eyes Lenox looked down at his left arm and saw that it was still in it's lion form. With a pained sigh he said to the air around him "That's not a good sign." Feeling up his left arm with the right checking for more wounds Lenox's hand reached the wound in his shoulder. "ARRRRRGGHHHH!!" Pulling his hand away from the wound he found it covered in blood. "Damn..." Lenox sighed as he leaned his head back again. "This wound..... may be the end of me...." he gasped as his breath slowed.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 am

Lia: Xavier, I'm NOT going to lose you! *pulls out the Creator's Blade* Let's see what this does...*with a sweep of the blade, she rips out a chunk of the road, turning it into a spike, and shoots it at Medusa*

Jack: *Sees Medusa* Hey! *drives his motorcycle into the witch*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 am

Rexial: Watch it, Li- AGH!

*The Creation Blade's effect is stopped by the protective barrier, but it nearly breaks, hurting Rexial.*

Rexial: *Smoke is coming off of his body* Dammit, don't pull something like that right next to me...!

*The barrier fizzles out as Rexial drops to one knee.*

Rexial: This is Xavier's moment, so don't interrupt.

Xeromus: Don't get in the way! *Flicker-jumps, spins in mid-air, and whacks Jack's bike, sending it (and its rider) back, as well as intercepting the attack* Now sit and watch while Xavier uses his attack. ...Or, rather, wait until the attack hits Medusa.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:04 am

<sorry 'bout that>.<>

Lia: Sorry...

Jack: GAAAAH! *hits the ground* Son of a... Cure! *his wounds are healed*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eKx4Z6pdUo

Rose's voice penetrated Rexial's mind, "Xavier needs help! Do you know a healer?"

<Meanwhile>

As Lenox lay injured, a terrified Namine appeared in his field of vision, "Keep your eyes open, Lenox! I'll patch you up!" She stated in a direct, controlled voice as white magic surged into her palms.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:12 am

Rexial: There's Al, but I haven't really checked up on him... >Al, come in! Whats your status?! We need your healing here!<

Aleri: >Sorry, I've barely begun fighting. This fight is either gonna end in my abrupt defeat, or itll be a long, drawn-out fight.<

Rexial: ****! Al's busy, and I don't... Tch, fine. >Al, you're helping whether you want to or not.< 'Scuse me for a sec... *Summons Drakus and slashes at the air... cutting a hole in reality, sucking Al through it.* Sorry, you were in and anti-DC zone, so I had to resort to drastic measures.
Aleri: Doesn'tmatterwhodoIneedtohealohholy****whathappenedtoXavierCure4GO! *Casts Curaja on Xavier*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:16 am

Lenox opened an eye coughing. "Namine?" Struggling to keep the one eye open Lenox's chest heaved with each breath as he continued speaking, "Am I glad......to see you....looks like.......my new technique....still needs work..."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:31 am

Jack:... I'm gonna check up on him. Nightrazor! Come to me! *he resummons his motorcycle, and goes to Sammy's location* Son of a ****. (Rexial, can you hear me? Sammy's out. I'm taking him to the house.)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:09 pm

<If you'll excuse me, I'll be dead. *walks to the roof with rope around neck*>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

<I'll go make sure he doesn't try anything potentially strangulating. *Shoulders sword and follows*>

Rexial: >You do that, if you think you can escape from an unknown location, get past the army we were fighting, and get back to the house before he bleeds to death. 'Cuz I'm sure there are plenty of people actively ready at the house to heal Sammy at a moment's notice, regardless of severity. ...Dumbass, he was already healed by means of Elixir. He should even have all his Magic back.< ...Al, can you see if Xavier's attack successfully cut Medusa into four pieces?
Aleri: No, the fog of ignorance is blocking my view, and I don't have IAMTHEWRITER glasses to let me see the result. I would assume she's dead, but I bet she'll have something to say before she is finally silenced.
Rexial: Dammit. *Whips out glasses and puts them on* ...No, these aren't the glasses for this kind of fog. This fog will only be cleared by Admin telling us what happened. Then we'll see it just fine. *Puts away glasses*

<...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 pm

<Nebula? ...Since when would a sword stop someone from potentially hanging themself? That doesn't make any sense. *is tying the other end of the rope to the chimney*>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

<^_^ If I kill you first, you can't kill yourself. Who's the real idiot, the person trying to kill himself, or the one trying to kill the person trying to kill himself? ...Damn, wait, that comparison makes me the idiot. Nuts. Well, time for Plan B. *Cuts the rope near the middle... then takes out a matchbox, lights a match, and sets the rope on fire.*>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 pm

<F*CK!!!! *Tries to pull off burning rope* NEBULA YOU F*CKING ASS HOLE!!!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:
Xavier smiled sadly as he rose the blade skyward, "Crystal Divide!" The blade elongated into a beam of energy as he slashed downward, splitting the witch in half down the center.

As the barrier faded, Xavier stuck Tsumugari into the ground and doubled over, passing out.

< -_- >

Xavier struggled to his feet, a small smile on his face as he approached the remains of the Snake Witch, "It's over." He laughed, "Finally over!" He threw Tsumugari high as Rose laughed along with him and he caught the blade, "Now, to make sure you never hurt anyone again." He pointed Tsumugari at Medusa's body, "Rose, if you would please."

The girl smiled within the sheen of the blade, "It would be my pleasure... Alis volat propiis." A bright light was cast over the area and Medusa's form became a single soul orb.

"A witch's soul..." Xavier mused as he held the object in question as it elongated into a thick, black bo staff. He tapped against the ground and it shrank, whereupon he quickly pocketed it as he sheathed Tsumugari.

He turned to the others in the area with a pleased smile, "How are the others doing?" He asked complacently.

<Yes, I know this is not actually how souls in Soul Eater work. I'm just going for a different angle on it.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:08 pm

<No, souls in Soul Eater do not work like that. However, there's one thing everyone seems to be forgetting lately. This is the KHverse. The only things that do not apply KH logic are people's abilities, and 1, a soul is not a person in this universe. 2, this is not an ability, it is in-universe physics. This is just something that's been bugging me. KH universe applies KH logic and KH physics.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 pm

<Dammit, it's always little things like that. I forgot those three words there because she didn't say anything upon death.>
<So... Magic A Is Magic A, right?>

Rexial: Ah, there it is. Maybe I should get my eyes checked sometime... Aleri, were you just being a ****?
Aleri: ...Mmmmyep.
Rexial: Remind me to brutalize you later. Now heal Xavier again. You didn't do it right the first time, or something, 'cuz you hit him with a Curaja, and he's barely standing.
Aleri: Fine, I'll try again. *CureCureCureCureCuraCuraCuraCuraCuragaCuragaCuragaCuragaCuraga...*
Rexial: ...Wow, you have suckish Magic multiplier stats.
Aleri: What?
Rexial: Nothing.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 pm

<If I'm reading this right, he's standing just fine...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 pm

<It said he struggled to his feet, though.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next