TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Admin: *nods, leaping into the air and placing a single stab into the golem rupturing the brick lining its chest and slicing the motor that fell from it* Center mass is usually a good bet. But, the head works too.

Minato: *the troops begin to run in fear of him* Oh, come on! This isn't even fair! *two Golems fearlessly stride towards him* That's more like it! Daisoujou! Samsara! *the piercing light reduces the two golems into mere bricks* That's got me even with you right? I can't even get the small fry. THEY RUN! *casts agidyne hitting one from the distance* Unless I do that, which will take forever. That's 41 though right?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Thu May 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Athez: *the ground rupturing around him, four copies of Athez pull themselves from the ground before all of them smile and start cutting down the nearby soldiers, causing some to run back towards the rest of the group*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Riku: *dark shield in air in front of him* I'm not gonna ASK how he did that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Ace: *dodging and countering hit* (Luna! Venator! Dismiss.)

Luna/Venator: (Why?!?)

Ace: (Do it I will you back when I'm done.)

Luna: (Fine) *Dismisses into a few wisps*

Venator: (OK but I'm going out with a bang.) *explodes leaving a small crater and and a lot of bodies.*

Ace: Good. *dodges a blow, then counters with an upthrust stab to the chest* Gotcha. *Whistles* (Lets hope this works)
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu May 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Alexei: *Looks at the waves of electricity, pulsating in the knives. He looks up and sees three soldiers charging him. He stabs the first two with one knife to the chest a piece. Both groan as they hit the ground, almost seizing from the amount of electricity taking their bodies. He looked up...* Потом была еще одна [Then there was one] *He winked and took Bogatir from his back. He shoulder the gun and fired two shots, the electricity laced rounds ripped through the soldiers body, and he dropped with ease.* Слишком легко [Too easy]
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Thu May 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Ohanzee:*puts his sniper rifle away and summons his shadow armor and a shadow short sword* Enough of range combat, time to get up close and personal.*teleports into a group of Shinra troops and starts cutting them down*(man I am glad I can teleport)
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu May 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Ace: *gets attacked before he can finish the summon.* Aw come on I was so close. Your gonna pay. *Grabs an explosive arrow and sticks it in the guys arm* Have fun. *Dives backward out of the explosive range.* Lets try this again. *Whistles and two 'killer' rabbits with "sharp pointy teeth" appear in the middle of the army.* Woohoo go get 'em boys.

The two rabbits immediately tackle the nearest person and kills 'em. After which they bounce back and forth among the soldiers taken them out.
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 pm

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVu40_JCaE4&feature=related couldnt find an official song, when the character is fighting, that's the BGM. Ignore the noises >.<>

Sammy: Jack! I'm going for some CQC!

Jack: OK!

Sammy: *rushes up to a soldier, jumps and grabs his neck with his legs, somehow breaking his neck* Nice >Smile *puls out a knife, begins slicing the enemy's jugulars*

Allie:... *Pulls out a tome* Manbyako! *slowly begins to make 3 soldiers rot away painfully*

<info

Manbyako is a time and dark based spell that hastens a virus placed into the enemy, slowly killing them. NOT fun for the enemy.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri May 11, 2012 12:59 am

<Gonna try out a different format>

Alexei was surrounded by a group of about 12 soldiers. With their bayonets fixed, they weren't here to play paddy-cake, it was more like a game of bull-in-the-ring. Alexei stood in the center, there wasn't much else he could do. He slung Bogatir across his back drew the still sparking knives from the life less bodies.

The larger of the group stepped forward. "Looks like your luck has run out kid. Just go quietly, and we'll take it easy on your friends."

Alexei smirked, "You mean you aren't already?" The chaos was made obvious by a sudden blast with Shinra and golems alike hurdling through the air.

"Have it your way boy." A soldier from behind Alexei lurched forward, attempting to stab him in the spine.

"Трусы [cowards]" He whipped around and knocked the gun to the ground. He stuck the larger of the knives into the attacker's chest. Using his leverage, he tossed the slightly smaller man over his head, landing on others from the surprise attack. He laughed and looked at the knife, "I will call you смерть [smert' or Death]," then to the other, "and you are волк [volk or wolf]." As he said this another from the group stepped out. "Volk. Attack."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=SZ1GbBlS9wM
<Can't post a vid for some reason>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri May 11, 2012 1:51 am

Kirsten: *reaches for her Yumi* What the...*notices a Shinra Soldier with the bow* Bastards! *pulls out an auto-crossbow, shooting the 10 bolts in a straight line from the d!ck up to his chest, then picking up her longbow* ****ing taking my Yumi....you filthy whore. *shoots another arrow through two soldiers, then knocks another arrow* Who's next?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 11, 2012 2:12 am

Rexial: *Flickers next to Kirsten and plants a foot on the dead soldier's head* Tch, he must have thought that, if he stole some of our weapons, we'd be any less dangerous. He was dead wrong. *Kicks the corpse into three other soldiers, flickering behind them and quickly grantring them a painless, instant death* Keep in mind, these guys are just working for Shinra. We can't really know what they've done, but I have no intention of hurting some rookie who was unlucky enough to be deployed now. I know now that killing their soldiers doesn't hurt Shinra at all.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 11, 2012 2:31 am

Suddenly, a wav of energy passes over the army and they seem to dematerialize then in an instant digitize.

A single hooded figure walks forward from the dissappearing army, slowly clapping.

"Well, it seems the time for games is over. Let the real battle begin." The figure dropped thier hood revealing thier identity, a young woman with short blond hair and a snake like face.

"Medusa!" Kid and Xavier responded to the presence as barriers rippled through the battle field seperating each person from the others. Then, the shells blackened as new enviroments made themselves presence within.

Then, portals opened in each container and a single enemy stepped forth.

<Xavier-Medusa, Athez-Jecht (Braska's Final Aeon), Minato- Takaya, Riku- Shadow (Tales of Symphonia), Sora- Kurt Zisa, Aleri- Algol, Rexial-Chaos, Xeromus- Exdeath, Cecily- Pyramid Head, Kirsten- Songbird, Lenox- Nightmare, Cyrus-Psycho Mantis, Kid- Arachne, Alexei- Metal Gear ZEKE, Ace- Leechgrave, Ohanzee- Alex Mercer, Sammy- Sephiroth>

<Respond first then I'll write each entry. If you need info on your foe, I'll be happy to provide.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 am

<which Sephiroth, what moves. That's all I need to know XD and same for Cecily and Kirsten's foes :p>

Sammy: ...*cracks his neck* So, the One Winged Angel "graces" me with his appearance.

Cecily: What the hell is this thing?!?

Kirsten:...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri May 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Lenox, still in the form of an elephant, stood on his hind legs and slowly turned back into his true form. "Damn. Looks like things are about to get serious." The ferret, having a serious look on it's face sat up stiffer on Lenox's shoulder and turned it's head towards Lenox. Lenox turned his head to the ferret and said, "Be ready in case I have need of you."

< Just want to clarify the blackening of shells and new environments bit. That does mean everyone can't see the others coming battles right? And for lenox are we talking Nightmare from Soul Caliber or one that I'm not familiar with? >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri May 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Athez: *taps on the barrier* Huh, lightning in a bottle. This'll be fun! *turns towards Jecht and slides both daggers into his hands*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Fri May 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Ace: *looks up at Leechgrave* O CRAP! *Quickly dis-spells the two rabbits, and shouts into the spirit world.* (LUNA! VENATOR! Need your help.) *Luna and Venator appears by ace one on each side*

Luna: *Looks at Leechgrave.* (You weren't kidding you DO need help.)

Venator: *Looking up* (Well this ought to be fun.)
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

<...I know nothing about ANY of those things. Well, except Zisa, who I know how to fight, but I know nothing of his moveset, battle style, etc.>
Sora: *turns and sees Zisa* Oh, hey! Didn't I already mop the floor with your head?

Riku: *smirk* Well, this might be interesting.

Xiruk: Well, whatever happens, I got your back.

Riku: I certainly hope so. We're practically the same guy. Except you're the dick half.

Cyrus: Well, looks like things are about to get messy for someone. Probably you, since...I am apparently psychic now...I don't get it either.

Me: Okay, who should I blow up next...?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 11, 2012 10:45 pm

<I ran a quick search for Algol. He's from Soul Calibur? Well, I'm pretty much screwed, then, unless you're gonna control all the villains. Or if I miraculously learn everything about him. Since any sane man would be driven bat-**** insane by controlling so many villains at one time, keeping track of so many battles at once, I'll look hiim up on Wikipedia and hope I get enough accurrate information to control him.>
<Sammy, there is only one Sephiroth. Unless you're referring to his forms, in which case, I would assume it's Safer Sephiroth. And I doubt he's gonna be picky about his moveset.>

Rexial: *Backflips away from Chaos* Well... aren't YOU an ugly one? I'll make sure not a trace of your chaotic power survives.

<Damned Chaos. The first time, he took me almost forty tries to beat... In Dissidia. In FFI, he was a cakewalk. Now, he's much easier. Still...>

Aleri: *Ready stance, weapon pointed at Algol* Who's this big guy? He looks like a formidable opponent. I'd better not take him lightly.

<Heh, Cyrus has to fight MGS's own Psycho Mantis. That's not gonna be fun. I hope you remembered to stick the controller in Slot 2, Haar.>

Xeromus: *Bares his scythe* Exdeath, are you not? If I have heard correctly, you are immortal. Even if I slay you, you will simply get back up minutes later to continue. Perhaps... if I banished you to your precious Void, you would stay gone?

<Hrm, Pyramid Head, I've heard of, even if I don't know the specifics. Long story short, it's evil, carries a sword, wears a pyramid that covers its head, and is truly horrible.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri May 11, 2012 11:04 pm

< Since when have you thought our lovely admin sane nebula? And if Lenox's opponent is in fact Nightmare from Soul Calibur, then I am fully prepared to write out a major fight sequence which will push Lenox to the very edge of his abilities including a technique he's been "secretly" working on. That is if bob will allow me to "control" Nightmare for this fight. I'm just waiting for his response. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 pm

<Bob and I were discussing these boss fight earlier and I think he would be okay with you controlling them as long as you don't go for the one-two kills. You should probably check with him just to make sure, though.>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 pm

< That's why I'm waiting for his response, and I believe he knows that me of all people will not go for one-two hit kills on a boss fight. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 11, 2012 11:38 pm

<And ever since topic 3 or so of OrgXIV on GamFAQs, I've known that one-two kills are terrible. ...For reference, that was when SOMEBODY went and decapitated Xemnas, less than a tenth of the way into the story.>

Rexial: So, Chaos, are you sane enough to speak? Or has your own madness already swallowed you? (If he's gonna use a chaotic fighting style... I'll have to counter it either with my own madness, or a precise, controlled style. Try to demolish him, or carefully evade his cheap-ass attacks and wait for the right opening to deal him a critical blow.)

Xeromus: Exdeath, prepare to be sent back to the Void!

<...Sorry, I felt that too much OOC without story would be boring.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm

<Well, considering I know nothing about any of them, I kinda don't want to control these villains.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat May 12, 2012 12:56 am

<I'll control any villains that you guys don't want to already (I've got you covered Draco) And yes, you're assumption was right Nebula. It's Safer Sephiroth. So, I'll be controlling Sephiroth, Songbird, Pyramid Head, Zisa?, Shadow, Psycho Mantis, and Algol? It's this simple. I'll be writing my battles up afterwards. And just controlling bosses til then.>

<Btw, Songbird is from Bioshock Infinite. It's a giant mechanical bird. And yes, Bioshock Infinite hasn't been realeased so I'm speculating.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat May 12, 2012 12:58 am

<lol, I'm so gonna laugh if you turn out to be completely right. Or for that matter, dead-on. But that would be scary.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next