TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 13 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Devon: Gah!There IS no story. She was a ****ing whore and ****ed my best friend! *pulls out a M1911A1* Now--

Allie: Devon, shut the hell up! I didn't have sex with your friend!

Devon: Shut up! *kicks her into a wall*

Allie: Ungh!

Sammy: HEY! *pulls out 2 katanas* I haven't known Allie for a whole day, but I know who's innocent and guilty! You may be my old squad leader, but I'VE HAD ENOUGH!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 13 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Xavier: Sammy... I'll deal with this. *walks straight toward Devon and grabs his wrist, twisting it in such a way as to make him drop the gun, Xavier catches the firearm and points it at Devon* Now, you've threatened my life and attacked another seemingly unprovoked. I'll destroy you.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 11:42 pm

<...Sam, let's just count your characters who are dead. We have:
Naomi
Jessie
About ten or so generics
That one sniper dude whose name escapes me
Sam's other love interests.

You kill more people than f*cking I don't know who.>

I heard someone bashing against the now-sealed door. I did a quick check of his mind. Athez. Get outta here, Athez! Again, I sealed my thoughts so Hellish-guy didn't hear.

So, you brought backup. Well...he dies too.

NO! I ran straight at the dark fire, and suddenly found a blade of pure darkness in my chest. I fell right out of the air...I guess I'd jumped. I can barely remember by now. But I fell to my knees and coughed up some blood before the darkness swatted me aside.

"DOKUJA!" Cyrus yelled my name. I couldn't think enough to talk back.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Devon:... *his eyes turn a murky black* I'm the sorrow within all. *he turns into a solid black Core Demon*

Sammy: The last Lamentation Core in the universe...

Allie: ...*passes out*

<draco, I wouldn't count Naomi...and i have a plan>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Xavier: *looks at the M1911* Well, this is nigh useless. *tosses the pistol aside and draws Tsumugari* MUCH BETTER. *slashes at the Core Demon*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 pm

<Well, I would. Even if Bob brought her back...you still killed her off. And fact remains, let's look at my killed off cha--bad example, let's look at Nebula's killed off characters:

...There are none.

Bob's:
Drake. Drake and some villains and that's it. Only villains.

Malakili:
Villains.

Everyone else: Just villains.

You have killed more heroes than anyone else on this forum.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Athez: I am not going to deal with this! *metal gauntlets build around his hands and start glowing from the sheer amount of energy flowing through them before Athez begins to pound the door down*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 07, 2012 12:00 am

Sammy: Myriad Arrows! *shoots Devon, but to no effect* What the...*dismisses Masakado* Bearer of Scars! * his arm spikes up* Come at me!

<>.<>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 07, 2012 12:00 am

<Double posting because I wanted to have more story than OoC.>
Cyrus ran to my side. "Speak! Dammit, say something!"

Can't...think...

The malicious voice laughed. So distant. Well, it would appear he's dying. Dying to save the people he doesn't like. It's quite sad.

"SHUT UP!" screamed Cyrus. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BASTARD!" He ran at the darkness like I did, only this time it seemed to want more than I'd given. Or maybe he thought that Cyrus could survive a spear to the chest. He had, after all, circumvented all the traps.

You're joking. You honestly believe you can take me on? Me?

"I MORE THAN THINK IT YOU ROTTEN SON OF A BITCH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I could see how angry he was. Why? It was just me. It wasn't as though I was actually important to anyone...Then the door broke down, and Athez stood outside of it. Of course...he was going to be that idiot who jumped into his own death...but look who's talking...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon May 07, 2012 12:07 am

Athez: *steps inside, disassembling the gauntlets as he runs to Dokuja* F***! I don't think I can do much here!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 am

???: Perhaps I could be of assistance here? *Dokuja's wound is healed but he's knocked out by the spell as well* I've toned down my powers a bit... Just so I can have some fun. *smirks and summons Save the Kingdom, Byakko appearing at his side* I am Admin, foul behemoth. Fear my name. I'd suggest that the two of you fight. My current condition will not be enough alone.

-Meanwhile-

Xavier: *fires the Zeus Cannon* WHAT is this thing? It's impervious!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am

<That...was NOT a part of my plan.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon May 07, 2012 12:19 am

<Admin can leave if Dokuja needed to be wounded and consicous... Otherwise, I was bored. And you kinda screwed up my plan in Zombieland to so... I guess this makes us unintentionally even...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 am

Devon: GRRRRAAAAAH! *he knocks out Jack*

Sammy: I've...had... ENOUGH! YOU ARE PISSING ME THE**** OFF, AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE YOU WORTHLESS BITCH! *he conjures a bunch of Aura into his arm, and rushes into Devon* SHINING FOOORCE! *he kills Devon, and the spikes disappear* Let's go.

<sorry about profanity >.<>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon May 07, 2012 12:23 am

Xavier: What.

<Exactly that. What... You've been doing things too fast, Sammy. Too many characters. Too many deaths. You need to slow WAY DOWN.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 07, 2012 12:29 am

<The wounding and consciousness are in fact necessary.
And Sam...It doesn't really work when you just say "kills X" Please be more descriptive as well.>
Another one? How many of them were there? The darkness took form, catching my attention. It was vaguely humanoid...vaguely. Like, the only humans it had ever seen were in political cartoons. That was why it needed a pawn, I guess...

Cyrus looked at the newcomer and grabbed the nearest weapon, a pipe roughly his height. "Oh, I intend to fight! Die you scum!" He rushed at the darkness, spinning the pipe like a staff. He was doing good too.

And that's where I am now. Watching Cyrus fight this dark thing. And I have to say, for someone so annoying, he's doing pretty good. The dark thing just keeps slashing at him with some sort of sword-claw-arm thing, but Cyrus...he's not letting up. In fact, I think he's getting more hits than his not-so-threatening opponent. But that means...something's up. And I don't have the strength to tell him.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 am

<ok,ok >.< I promise XD if not, i'll let you... erm... well, if it isn't banning, you can do it. XD>

Sammy: ...Is this, I don't even. *laughs* But I didn't know i could do THAT.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 am

Admin: *frowns* Hmm... It seems I've been called off. Sorry, but you'll have to survive on your own. *Dokuja returns to his previous state, consicious but his wound less severe, Byakko, the white tiger, stays behind as Admin dissappears*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 am

Cyrus...he's going in...contact...it's head, gone. How am I still alive? There's a strange, laughing sound in my head. Perfect. I knew it. The head's melting, headed for Cyrus's foot. He seems to think it's dead.

"Well, that's the end of that!"

Have to tell him...Look out! He's turning...And I'm fading.
Infobar: Dokuja has lost consciousness!
Cyrus turned upon hearing Dokuja's voice. The glob is at his foot. "Oh, crap!" And then it made contact. His eyes stopped working. Everything went dark.

And then he can see. He looks around. "My...heart? This is my heart...how do I know that?" He looks at something on the ground in front of him. Dark goo.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 07, 2012 12:49 am

-pov: jessie-

I crashed into the house! "Ugh... my head..." I mumbled, and I saw a guy. "Hey."

"Hey. You're Jesse, right? Aren't you supposed to be... dead?"

"I got revived! You've heard of the Soul Pool, right?"

"Yeah, but how did it...?"

"It reformed my body! I don't know how, but it did!"
Suddenly, Alex came crashing in! "Sammy's gonna be pumped!" I smiled.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon May 07, 2012 12:52 am

<That's your "Fix-it" plan?! To just MAGICALLY bring them back to life? Even -I- know not to pull that crap, and I suck at the whole forum thing.>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 07, 2012 12:56 am

< let me explain... Charactees in the Soul Pool are pretty much not useable. And i just realized my plan was useless >.<>

Jessie: Yeah, me and Alex are gonna leave... Cuz i think i hurt this platypus... *leaves*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon May 07, 2012 1:03 am

<Oh. My. Word. Dude...just......stop. Just STOP! You're plots are repetitive, your excuses have the same problem. All your ideas to raise people from the dead make no sense! In the time I've been here, you've used the same plot line (just chewed up and regurgitated) at least 3 times, and that doesn't seem long, but I've only been on here for 2 months. I've had ONE minor plot point, and it involved ONE other character that wasn't me, and the rest of my time, I've spent trying to get my posts to actually help out the main plot. You don't do that.>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 07, 2012 1:10 am

< *defensive point*Hey. I'm lucky to change Sammy. I'm thinking about doing a reconnaissance plot.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon May 07, 2012 1:11 am

<Or you could just sit back and enjoy the ride of other plots, instead of trying to start a new one for the sole purpose of killing your boredom>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next