TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Sammy: I'm going with her. *teleports*

Allie: Same here. *teleports*

Jack:...*teleports*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Minato: Xavier, go. Make sure Rekoka doesn't do anything too stupid. *opens a portal which Xavier promptly goes into*

Xavier: Rekoka, what are you doing? Remember, interrogation first. Then, you can go aggro.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Sammy:...Xavier...

Allie: Lamentation Shades, straight ahead!

-info-

<Lamentation Shades are Allie's sorrow in a concentrated form. They block the path ahead>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Xavier: *glares* I can feel the hate radiating from these things! *draws Tokyo and Rose* Doesn't matter, I'll wipe the slate clean. *charges forward, placing percision shots into center mass before he gets to close where he draws his machete that immediately transforms into Tsumugari slicing several into clean halves of thier former existence*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Rekoka: Tch, fine, I'll get him to talk before I silence him. *Nonchalantly steps forward, summoning her sword* I'll just cut through these stupid, pointless blocks that really should have been noticed by the general populace by now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Allie: Only we can see them... Imperfection. *generates a single katana with a bunch of scratches on it* Stay... AWAY. *she slices through the remaing monsters*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Rekoka: That's idiotic. Why the hell are there blocks and monsters here, but not at the house? And why can't anybody else see them? What happens when somebody who can't see them touches one? ...Don't answer, I'm just gonna unleash my rage upon whatever poor fool is in front of me when my rage breaks.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Sammy: Just be happy we didn't get hurt.

-Flashback: Allie's middle school-

Allie: ...*turns page on the book she's reading*

Student A: What a freak...

Student B: She doesn't talk to anybody... She just reads those stupid books. *laughs*

Student A: *laughs as well*

Allie: ...*crys quietly*

-end flashback-
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Xavier: Then, let's make sure it's the b****** we're after when the Beast is unleashed. *smirks as he charges ahead, sheathing his sword in preference of Porter's X2 Wave Guns*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Rekoka: The hell is up with your flashbacks? Back in school, when somebody read a book in class, they were considered a badass bookworm, not a freak. Remind me to annihilate the entire school administration district later.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Sammy: And I will NOT be that person. *chuckles*

Jack: Now would be a good time to train your Persona.

Sammy: You're right! *pulls out his Evoker, begins twirling it, then pulls the trigger, summoning Masakado*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun May 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Alexei: *To Minato* So what exactly happened this time?
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Minato: Which situation are we talking about? Athez and Aleri's or Xavier and Rekoka's?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Alexei: Athez and Aleri's.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Minato: *shrugs* I'm at a loss there... Sorry, I don't typically follow the happenings of Cyrus and Dokuja, mainly because they confuse me. All I know is Aleri and Athez have broken into a castle and the guards are oblivious to thier presence...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

<can Masakado talk? If so, what's his personality like?>

Sammy: So, I see Devon right there... *points at an apartment* Should we breach or climb up?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 10:21 pm

<Guys, so far the only guard has been the gun-guy. And he currently lacks a head.>

I walked onward, jumping onto the nearby axe that swung down, holding the rope that held it. I threw my weight around, sticking it in the wall. I looked back down the hallway, watching Cyrus squirm as various platforms rose and fell, threatening to crush him if his timing was off. I grinned. Need some help, there?

"Yes, please! I never was good at timing this kinda thing..."

I laughed.

"Dude, are you okay?!"

Why wouldn't I be?

"You sounded like you were dying."

I facepalmed. Do you not know by now that's how I laugh!? I just used my power to force the platforms into a position where Cyrus could pass. He did, and I let them go again.

"Why didn't you just leave 'em blocked?"

Takes too much concentration. I do that for too long, my head's liable to explode from the pressure.

"And you know this how?"

That's just the kind of thing you have to experience to know. We continued on, opening another door, and immediately ducking. Big mistake. Cyrus was luckier than I was. He was behind me. When I ducked, I got a spike through my stomach. F*CK!

"Dude, what happened?!"

Ask that to the iron spike in my stomach! Gimme one of your shirt sleeves! He tore one off and handed it to me. I forced myself off the spike and used the sleeve as a makeshift bandage to stop the bleeding. F*ck, that hurts... Too many traps here for my liking...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 10:29 pm

<All personae can. But, only Wild Cards' personae actually talk otherwise they can only communicate with thier users. Which is pointless to write since they have the same personality.>

Xavier: I can answer that one. *holsters the Wave Guns and draws the Zeus Cannon, he aims it at the ground and uses the resounding blast to land on the balcony, quickly holstering the gun in favor of Winter's Howl* Special deliver, trained super soldier. Would you happen to be Devon?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Allie: *teleports behind Xavier* ...

Sammy: *teleports to Devon* Final answer?

Devon: Yes, who the **** are you?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Athez: Well, I figured out where Dokuja is! *sprints towards Dokuja and Cyrus*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Xavier: I'm Xavier Fisher. *walks forward, grabbing Devon by his collar and pinning him to the wall* Now, I suggest you tell me something. How do you know Allie here? And think about it before answering, I've heard frostbite is REAL painful. *stamps one of Devon's hands to the wall with Winter's Howl so he feels the cold ability of the weapon but isn't frozen by it*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Devon:... *spits on Xavier, kicks him, releasing the grip* Allie? That whore? She was cheating on me.

Allie: *quietly* Lies...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 pm

As we progressed further in the castle, there were more and more traps. All to make us incredibly paranoid. The spike in my stomach had served to slow me down significantly. I took a lot of them. So, by the time we reached the top (we could tell by looking out the windows), I was in major pain. Cyrus was concerned. I could tell from his expression, and on the way up I'd told him countless times not to be. Even before we opened what I somehow knew was the last door, he asked, "You sure you want to do this? We can always jump."

What, and land in a moat full of crocodiles? No thanks. I'm going in.

"Okay...if you say so." We opened the door. That evil voice was there again...its origin was at the throne. The dark fire on the throne, to be more exact.

So, Dokuja...Cyrus...you made it. Now. Which of you wants to die first?

Nobody's dying tonight.

Are you certain? You yourself are on the brink of death. It's actually quite amusing.

How so?

Quite simply...your name. The snake can't even escape traps he could just as easily slither through.

I'm no snake. I'm not the guy who worms his way out of these situations. Who are you and what do you want?!

I am king of all hell. As for what I want...Well, you can guess. All life. Gone.

Ha. How generic can you get?

Well, first I need one of you to be my arms. My legs. My puppet.

Cyrus voiced my concern. "You want to possess us?"

Wrong. Only one of you. The other one shall burn. So...which of you will it be?

"You're--"

Me.

"Are you insane?!"

Shut up. Run. I'd made sure to close my thoughts after giving mister Hellspawn the info that he gets me. If he picks me, he won't live long. You just run.

"I can't! You--"

I'm going to die anyway, just run!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Xavier: *smirks wiping the spit off him* AS I SAID, answer wisely. *a swift kick knocks Devon off his feet and Xavier sends him slamming into the ground with a precise elbow to the face added to the kick* Now, I want the whole story. WITHOUT the insults.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Athez: *reaches the door to the throne room, it is sealed* Easy enough to open! *blasts it with the same amount of power as before but the door isn't even scratched* What?!?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next