TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Minato: What is with the sudden "Kill Em All" approach? I mean I'm sure Naomi would be happy to help but JESUS let's not kill eachother for the moment alright?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Athez: Well, now that the system's up, I'm need to think of something to do.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Aleri: I'm sure you can kill some time watching internet parodies. I heard the newest YGOTAS episode was above the current standard. *Unsummons TELOS* ...You see, Minato, I feel compelled to be violent towards all of Haar's characters. For no real reason.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun May 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Alexei: *to Athez* Just...don't try to kill me....again.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Athez: Characters?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Cyrus kept following me. Everywhere. And constantly, constantly talking. The kind of person I hate the most, the one who won't shut up. It got so annoying, that I kicked him full in the face. He staggered back, nose bleeding. Stop. Talking.

"Damn, man! Ah, that hurt..." he wiped the blood off, then touched the tip of his nose. "I don't think it's broken..."

DAMMIT, WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?! EVEN WHEN I KICK YOU IN THE FACE, YOU JUST KEEP TALKING! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE! He looked utterly shocked. I left, and he followed me again.

"All you had to do was say it..."

I've been saying it! I replied, not slowing down. I've been telling you to shut up since the minute you started talking to me! I-- I broke off.

"You what?"

Shut up! Someone's here. A voice played in my head.

Well...A little moody, are we?

Who are you? And what the hell do you want?

Quite simply...I want to meet you and your friend.

Okay, one: We are not friends, I can't even stand to look at him. Two, I don't believe you.

"Ah, come on, dude, he just wants a meeting. He's probably someone you know."

Quite so. Just continue to move where you're going. You'll find me...

"Alright, let's go!" Cyrus set off ahead of me.

You're not seriously listening to him, are you?

"Of course! Do I have a reason not to?"

I ran after him. You're kidding, right?! His voice just spontaneously appeared in my head, and you're going to go where he says to? You're dumber than I thought! Still...I was curious. I'm coming too.

"Thought you couldn't stand to see me. You afraid I'll die?"

I punched him in the jaw. I wish you would. But honestly, I want to see this guy. Find out what he wants. Kill him maybe. Besides, if I'm watching, you can't f*ck up.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Aleri: Oh, you don't see through *cough*thefourthwall*cough*, Athez? Okay, I won't spoil it for you. To put it in simple terms... I am violent towards those talk and act like Dokuja and Cyrus. You'll notice a strange similarity between different people. All those who are like the two over there, Terra, Sora, Riku, Xiruk... I tend to be violent towards for no actual reason.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Athez: Then how violent are you towards Sammy?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Aleri: With Samuel, it's more based on provocation. I am willing to smack him around if he deserves it. I'm willing to tear him a new one if he pisses everybody off enough. But just suggesting that we kill him before he does anything? Not so much.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Athez: That's a better reaction than I thought it would be. I actually don't like the guy but I don't hate him either.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 8:00 pm

As we continued walking, me lagging significantly behind, I began to wonder how long exactly it would be before we met the mystical whoever. And even as I wondered, the ground shook. Hey, what the hell?!

"I dunno, man!" A bright flash, and we were sprawled on our backs, on a drawbridge. In front of a castle. Everything else was the same. Just, there was suddenly a castle, and a drawbridge that we were suddenly sitting on. "Why are we in front of--" The drawbridge closed, cutting Cyrus off as the castle closed.

The malicious voice was in our heads again. Idiots. I can't believe you were actually dumb enough to come here.

Who are you? I asked.

You're not in a position to ask questions.

Well, you have no reason not to tell us. I mean, we're on your turf. It's not like we can fight you, we're stuck with our backs to a wall. Even if we tried to fight, we couldn't get anywhere.

Intelligent, aren't you? Well...here's a hint: What do you call the ruler of hell?

Cyrus?

"Hey!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Athez: *looks confused for a second* Um, Dokuja just vanished a bit.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Aleri: Anybody feel like saving his telepathic ass? I'm not gonna do it if I can avoid it, but I'm not letting the guy get killed. ...Don't ask how I know he's in trouble.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 8:10 pm

The voice laughed. Not quite. Although...perhaps he is, as far as you're concerned.

What was your first clue? The fact that I just called him the king of hell?

Your obvious disdain to find he was coming here. You wanted to come alone...and I'll admit it would have been preferable if you had.

Curious, I asked, Where are you, exactly? I got no response. Instead, an image flashed in my mind. Throne room, many arches, looking out into a storm. Altar, black, clearly made for some kind of ritual. Dark flames on the throne.

As the image left my mind, I retched. Cyrus jumped back. "Ah, man, that's just nasty!"

Top of the castle. Come on! I ran forward, Cyrus following me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Athez: I'm up for helping him! Might even be entertaining!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 8:18 pm

We burst through a set of doors, only to find ourselves immediately being shot at. HOLYSH*T! I tackled Cyrus to the floor, under the bullets. The gunman had that strange disorder most video game bosses seem to have where he can't aim down. So I crawled toward him, kicked out his legs, stole his gun and shot him in the head. F*ck. You.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Aleri: Okay. now let's pretend to be fair, and just have the two of us go. *Opens LC*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Athez: Yes, 'fair'. *smiles and steps into the LC*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 06, 2012 8:39 pm

I looked over my shoulder at Cyrus. you coming?

"Dude...you just killed that guy."

So? he was trying to shoot us! If I hadn't knocked you over, you'd be dead right now.

"That's just it...why? Why did you just let him die, not me?"

Because shut the hell up and follow me. I walked on into the next hallway. Cyrus came too.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Aleri: *Steps through and closes the LC behind himself*

-Omnous Castle: Entrance-

Aleri: This is as close as I could get. ...Well, without taking all the fun out of it. Shall we force the door open? *Holds up one hand, generating enough magical force to throw an elephant*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Athez: Of course! How else would they know they have some uninvited guests? *electricity arcs around his hand, which is in the mock gun shape*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 8:54 pm

*The door is blown off its hinges.*

Aleri: *****, please. I am the king of smashing doors open. ...Do... you see this, too? All the guards are... totally oblivious to us. What the hell, can they not see us unless we're in their pre-programmed range of vision?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun May 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Athez: How oblivious? *pokes one in the side of the head*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun May 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Sammy: Ow! (Naomi, if you can hear me, I'm sorry. I truly am...)

Allie: ...*picks up stone* I wish for Devon's location to be clear.

*the stone rockets to...*

-New York City-

Devon: Huh? Eh, must be nothin'...

Sammy:... Hey, Karen... Is it possible that a Miracle Stone could, erm... lift the darkness off of Earth?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Rekoka: I'LL answer that: HELL NO. It won't work. Now, allow me to beat Devon's ass to relieve stress from having to deal with you morons and your incompetence. *DCs out*

-New York City-

Rekoka: I can sense him over there. I'll make sure to drag out his punishment for all the bull**** he's done. Hell, I dunno half of what he did, I'm still gonna brutalize him.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next