TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 14, 2012 12:33 am

<True...technically, the only one here who can doublejump is Sora, and only in Master Form or his normal state.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon May 14, 2012 12:44 am

As the machine walked towards Alexei a voice echoed from it, "Смерть предателям [Death to traitors]" Caught off guard by the Russian, he nearly was crushed by the fist that came down, and he rolled away just in time.

"Вы считаете себя патриотом? [You think yourself a patriot?]" He retorted. He loaded Bogatir with one of the clips he had received from Athez and took aim, just has he was about to fire, the machine fired off it's gun. The rail gun almost sent Alexei to Siberia, but he was just able to dodge the sudden burst. As he hit his stomach he said, "Меня возбуждает [My turn]" He squeezed off one shot which caught the ZEKE in it's right shoulder.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 am

[Xeromus's fight, the first to start, has been the first to conclude.]
[What was his ultimate fate, when Neo Exdeath resorted to using Almagest?]
[Will the residents of the House That Never Was come out victorious?]
[Can Medusa and Shinra be stopped, or are they truly unstoppable?]
[Tune in to TITAL 2 next time, when we won't find out!]

Rexial: Tch... I guess I can't get by on minimal effort for once.
Chaos: What do you mean?
Rexial: You see, I have no body. I am a dark half of a heart, a soul, mind, and force of will. And darkness. Lots of darkness. If I were to go about a normal life, I would live forever. If I use too much power, I will burn myself out entirely. I fight with the bare minimum, to prevent the chance of my erasure.
Chaos: What do you mean?
Rexial: Aheh...heheh... I mean, I've been playing around the whole time! Did you really think that was my true power? I'll show you what real darkness is, you oversized musclehead. *Summons Drakus, and surrounds it with darkness... which begins to flow at high speeds* This skill turns my weapon into a chainsaw sword. *****in', am I right? *Leaps at Chaos, swinging his thirty-times-as-deadly weapon*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 14, 2012 1:31 am

-Sammy-

I lunged towards Sephiroth... and stopped. I then flashed back to my first day at the house. I remembered Naomi and how happy she was. Alex and calm, collected personality. I remembered each single thing up to this moment in time...and I snapped. I let out a scream and yelled,"EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT! BECAUSE OF ME, I CANT EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRRROR AND NOT BE ASHAMED! NAOMI ISN'T EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE! I'M THE REASON ALICE IS DEAD! I DAMN NEAR GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!" I then walked back to the building and began kicking it.I then yelled," I WANT TO BE NORMAL FOR ONE DAMN DAY! I WANT NAOMI AND ALICE TO BE NORMAL AGAIN! IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?" I then fell to the ground.

<AAAAAAAnd Sammy's bipolar disorder kicks in.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon May 14, 2012 2:26 am

< Lenox v Nightmare pt 2>

As Nightmare charged in fury, Lenox leapt to the top of a wall watching Nightmare crash into it sending rocks and pebbles careening down the side of it. Running along the top of the wall Lenox fired down firebolt after firebolt as Nightmare ran along behind him batting each aside with his right arm easily. Quickly sliding ahead of Lenox on the ground Nightmare reared his massive right arm back and smashed the wall just ahead of Lenox sending it crumbling down just as Lenox reached it. Falling along the wall Lenox planted a foot on a piece of falling rubble and propelled himself off of it towards Nightmare aiming towards his right shoulder in a straight line. Just as the gunblade made contact with Nightmare he shoved his arm into the ground sending electricity all around him blasting Lenox over his head sending him into the far wall.

Picking himself up off the ground, the white ferret crawled down Lenox's arm into his hand. Spinning once he was on his feet Lenox flung the ferret through the air at Nightmare, as it spun through the air strips of white light swirled around the ferret transforming it back into Xerna. Still spinning through the air Xerna summoned her own gunblade. As she reached Nightmare, he caught her by the throat halting her forward momentum, while her rotational momentum carried through and slashed him in the side of the ribs. Nightmare growled at Lenox, "Humph...a pathetic trick." As he slung Xerna behind him sending her crashing into pillars a shower of rubble covering her fallen body.

"YOU!!!!" Lenox screamed as he ran forward changing into a Rhino as he charged Nightmare, horn down ready to gore him. Grabbing Lenox by the horn Nightmare shoved Lenox down into the ground causing him to roll as chunks of the ground broke apart through the sheer force of Lenox being brought down so hard. Staring down at Lenox Nightmare rose his blade in the air to slam it down on Lenox and spoke, "This place... shall be... your grave!" Bringing the blade down a shower of dirt rained around him as Lenox reverted to his normal self and rolled out of the way.

Picking himself up, Lenox lifted his battered body and spoke, "Consider yourself lucky. You'll be the first to witness this technique." Lenox straightened his left arm out as it begin to glow and thickened as orange hairs sprouted up covering his whole arm in bright orange fur, slowly his hand reformed itself into a large padded paw. Once the transformation was complete Lenox lifted his head to look Nightmare straight in the eyes and said, "Partial Chimera: Lion's Left Arm." and charged Nightmare and leaped into the air prepared to slash straight down through his head, but at the last minute turned and slammed his left arm into Nightmare's head sending him crashing down into the ground pushing him backwards leaving a a three foot long gash in the ground. Lifting themselves up Nightmare and Lenox charged each other clashing their blades and arms into each other locking themselves in a test of strength. Bringing his face right up to Lenox's Nightmare whispered, "I shall kill you with my own hands." Grinning back Lenox replied, "Many have tried."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Rexial: *Swings at Chaos with Chainsaw'd Drakus* Fade!
Chaos: ! *Jumps over the slash, and aims a kick at Rexial's face*
Rexial: *Slashes at the foot coming at him* Dumbass! Don't think I'm some third-rate amateur swordsman, you lizard-brained imbecile! *Is about to jump and attack Chaos again... when he hears something.* >What the hell, Sammy!? I can hear you from here, and these spaces aren't even connected! Dammit, being the only person who sees your angle on reality has some real downfalls... Ugh, can the pity party wait until you beat prettyboy? Believe in yourself a little. Would Minato have even let you come if he thought you'd screw up? C'mon, you're taking on the legendary Sephiroth. Either Medusa's an idiot for wasting him on you, or you're pretty damn tough. I hate to cut the conversation short, but I'm busy with my own battle.< *Abruptly cuts the Mindlink*
Chaos: *Still floating in place* ...Are you done?
Rexial: Yep. Thanks for waiting. *Leaps and slashes Chaos across the chest* I almost felt bad about that...
Chaos: Oh? Allow me to remedy that. *Takes a swing at Rexial*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

<I'm getting bored, so in comes the Tsuchi.>
Tsuchi opened the door upon hearing Sammy's yells. "Would you keep it--What the hell?! Why are you fighting Sephiroth?!" He was then pulled into his own shadowy area before it resolved into another separate space...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon May 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Alexei noticed that the arm was now some what slower now. He ran at it's right side. Just as he was about to get there, the left arm swung at him. Catching him on his left side, it launched him side ways. He bounced off the wall of shadow and landed roughly. He stood up, with the wind somewhat knocked out of him. "сука [B***h]" He drew Bogatir one more time and tried to shoulder it. Without enough air, he was unable to trully aim. He fired two shots, he was practically aiming at his own feet. He was some how able to connect on one of the shots, which popped a hole into the foot of the living mechanical hell that was now fighting him.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Out of the blackness emerged the frontal garden-like area of a castle, and a very tall, very broad man wielding a large, pendulum-like blade. That was not the scary part. The scary part was the massive black dragon he was riding. There was no way that thing could fit in the castle doors.

Tsuchi whistled, attracting its attention. "Nice dragon you got there." He pulled out his lance. "It's going to die." He settled into his fighting stance. "Along with you."

The brute of a man laughed madly. "You think you can defeat Ashnard, King Daein? We shall see!"

"Ashnard? The Mad King? Well." Tsuchi spat off to his left somewhere. "This might be more fun than I thought." Ashnard's massive dragon took off, and the battle was begun.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 14, 2012 10:16 pm

<Ehh... Bob, did you just miss Tsuchi entirely? I remember him being there when everybody checked in, but I looked, and you left him off of the list.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 pm

-Sammy-

I heard Rexial's words. I got up and my sorrow turned into rage. I said with a growl," You... I'm gonna kick your ass!" I then lunged towards him.

-Cecily-

This guy was tough. I then remembered something: If I tear his ACL muscle, I could cripple him! I then lunged toward him, with that muscle as my goal.

-Kirsten-

I fired another clip into my enemy. I then muttered," That should hopefully finish this."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm

<That's because I said he was sitting it out. He was asleep in the sink, remember? I'm just wondering why no fight scenes. I mean...he was on long enough to post at least one part. But, then, it's not my business, I'm just being impatient. Dammit, self, stop being impatient! Pr*ck.>

<Lol, Sam, I know someone who tore their ACL. A black belt. SHe couldn't come to class for like three months. It did not sound fun.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 14, 2012 10:32 pm

< relevant post, FTW!>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Athez looked up at the monster he was forced to fight, "I don't think these daggers will do much damage." Saying this, he throws his daggers into the air, grabs the chains and starts spinning them to get the feel of using them this way. As he is testing this odd way of using his weapons, Jecht tries to slam down his hand on Athez. Quickly stepping back, Athez yelled at him, "Hey, I'm still practicing! Stop being such a jerk!" Jecht tries to grab and crush Athez, but as his fist closes around Athez, Athez jumps up and onto Jecht's wrist before running towards his head. Athez reaches Jecht's shoulder but before he can attack, Jecht shakes himself and sends Athez careening into the floor.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

<Wrong, Sam. THIS is a relevant post:>
The giant dragon flew straight at Tsuchi, who dove to the side to avoid being sliced by the wing. It didn't look particularly strong, but going fast enough it could slice through him, no doubt. Besides, it was huge! "Gonna play it that way, are you?" he mumbled. The dragon turned around and flew at him again. This time, he jumped and landed on the wing that nearly sliced him in half. "Then take a lance to the--whoa!" The dragon flipped upside-down, sending Tsuchi toward the ground from what was already half a mile up. "You gotta be kidding!" He was about to throw his lance when he realized that wouldn't help. "Dammit, why can't this thing be a harpoon?!" a couple hundred feet from the ground he realized something, and a few seconds later, there was a crater in the center of the stone, where the fountain had been.

A black knight climbed out of it. "Almost forgot I had this." Tsuchi's lance transfigured into a sword. "Okay, let's try this one more time." Ashnard flew straight at him with the massive blade and attempted to swing it. Big sword, small speed. Tsuchi blocked it and jumped, cutting open the Mad King's shoulder. "Eat it, Ashnard!" Ashnard swung again with equal ferocity, and Tsuchi, caught off guard, was knocked back into a wall, creating another crater. "What...he didn't even slow down..." Tsuchi fell, but landed on his feet.

Ashnard told him, "Fool. Minor wounds are no inhibition. They merely serve as a stepping stone to death."

Tsuchi shook his head. "Let me guess. Hit point system?"

Ashnard nodded. "Now die!" He threw his sword at Tsuchi, who dodged to the right and jumped at Ashnard, only to be blocked by the very blade Ashnard had just thrown.

"Okay, explain THAT one! You just threw that!"

Ashnard pushed Tsuchi back, and the dark knight skid backward several feet before Ashnard replied, "All weapons can do that when thrown."

"That! Makes! No! Sense!" Tsuchi dashed along the ground, attempting to slash at the dragon's leg.
<AKA, Nintendo logic.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 14, 2012 11:10 pm

<I wonder how you'll write Ashnard's Critical Existance Failure. And I think it defeats the purpose, just a little, if you change your mind and come anyway.>
<...I thought Sammy was ALREADY enraged. I thought All-Caps equated to YELLING. DOES ALL CAPS EQUATE TO YELLING, TO YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK, SAMMY? ANY THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER, MAN?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 pm

<IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER IMO, YOU CAN BE PISSED AND NOT TYPE IN CAPS XD>

Last edited by Sammy.Just Sammy. on Mon May 14, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Dropping Bogatir, Ronan remembered the pilot in the back. (Someone is controlling that thing. Kill them and things will either end, or be easier....in theory.) He noticed the cockpit in the back, and picked a new target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9DO1U1U5Rc

He charged the machine, and pulled out his knives. He dodged the flying fists of the machine. Three rockets flew out of silos, one flying over his head, one landing to his left, one still coming at him. He dove and of the way, rolled and kept going. As he dove between the ZEKE's legs, he rolled and stood up. He dug into the cockpit with Smert'.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 15, 2012 12:08 am

<As for why I skipped Tsuchi I figured three characters having bosses per user was plenty. Plus, as I said, I've been busy as hell so I only posted in Zombieland since I was mobile and didn't want to write a whole ton.>

<Songbird>

The Patriot finally stalled however just as it finally stopped firing. A new adversary stepped into the arena gifted to the area by Songbird. This creature where a brass bell as a helmet wielded a devastating looking pistol and shortsword. The Boys of Silence made no move to attack but only began to sweep the area in search of Kirsten.

<Pyramid Head>

Before Cecily had a chance to get close, the blunt side of Pyramid Head's blade knocked her away stunning her with the sheer wieght of the blow.

<Sephiroth>

"Fools rush in." Sephiroth mocked as he sidestepped Sammy's charge and slashed him with the blunt end of his katana, putting him back into effective striking distance for the long blade.

<Shadow>

Suddenly, the creature rose up from underneath Xiruk slashing at him with the dual blades it posessed.

<Kurt Zisa>

The Heartless sent several waves of energy at Sora whilst it hopped out of the way of his Drive Form's slashes.

<Psycho Mantis>

The book case emptied itself, launching an encylcopedia's contents at Cyrus.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 am

<Simple: This is something completely unrelated. Yet still somehow linked. Then, I'm going to tell you to try and wrap your head around that, and while you read this, there will be completely unrelated text that will bring your mind back around to this part of the post, possibly creating a paradox, leading to you just giving up.>

The dragon lifted off again. Tsuchi jumped, finally landing a gash on the dragon, which swatted him straight out of the air. Tsuchi crashed through a window and sprung off the inner wall, bouncing right back at Ashnard. Tsuchi swung several times, all of which were blocked. How is he so fast with that massive thing!? Tsuchi feinted, causing Ashnard to lift his blade. Tsuchi jumped off of it, flipped over, landed on the dragon's back, and impaled Ashnard. "Critical hit." He jumped down. "Please insert change to continue."

Ashnard growled and dive-bombed Tsuchi.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue May 15, 2012 7:22 pm

-Kirsten-

I teleported to a building top and pulled my Yumi out. I pulled out some explosive-tipped arrows. I knocked an arrow and shot it, aiming for the bell.

-Cecily-

I fell to the ground. I got up and lunged in, that one muscle as my target.

-Sammy-

I fell hard, and rolled it off. I lunged at Sephiroth and kicked him in the face.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Tsuchi stood, removed his armor, and spread his arms and legs wide. "This is about to end." Ashnard continued in his dive. "In my favor." Tsuchi jumped and sprung off the dragon's head as it came toward him. He blasted light at the back of Ashnard's head, sending it into the front of his saddle. Tsuchi's armor reappeared and he blasted darkness at Ashnard.

"HOW?! HOW CAN YOU USE MAGIC AND A BLADE?!"

"I'm not bound by your limitations!" Tsuchi's armor dissipated and he threw the spear at Ashnard. It pierced the Mad King's chest. Ashnard...laughed. He threw his head back and laughed like a madman as Tsuchi's lance reappeared in his hand. "Death does strange things to the already deranged." He turned away.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Riku flashed in front of Xiruk, deflecting with the Dark shield. Xiruk took the chance to jump over Riku's head and slash straight down.
---
Sora reverted, using the barrier caused by his action as a pseudo-reflect spell. "If you're gonna play that way, I'll just do this!" He entered Wisdom Form and began to fire at the Heartless he faced.
---
Cyrus sliced the projectiles as they came at him, now forced backwards onto defense. "How are you doing this?!" he asked. He jumped over one book. "Oh, yeah, you don't talk..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 16, 2012 1:04 am

<Sephiroth>
The tall man ducked out of the way of the kick and sliced Sammy's leg with his katana in retaliation, "FOOLS rush in." He restated carefully.

<Songbird>

The Boys of Silence turned at the toward the incoming arrow and caught it by the shaft. A loud alarm breached the area as it hurled the arrow back towards Kirsten. Then, troops of various factions poured from the buildings, aroused by the alarms and charged at Kirsten.

<Pyramid Head>

The silent abomination swung its blade again, this time the sharp edge rang through the air as it swung towards Cecily in a deadly arc.

<Shadow>
The creature immediately dissappeared into the darkness again before the blade made impact.

<Kurt Zisa>
The heartless held up its defensive orbs and the spells bounced off harmlessly.

<Psycho Mantis>
Oh, I can talk. So, you're a telepath, too? Psycho Mantis' voice was disturbing, his laugh even worse as he launched another barrage of literature.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed May 16, 2012 1:44 am

As Alexei slashed into the cockpit, the female pilot drew a pistol. "English?" was her lone response to him breaking through her protective layer.

"русский [Russian]." He punctured through the glass and used the hilt of volk to knock the pistol away. The pilot grabbed him by the wrist and twisted on it, nearly breaking it. Alexei let out a scream of agony, the pain almost too much to bare. She shoved the kid off the back of her war machine and spun it around. She began to walk towards him, almost stepping on him. He rolled away, as the giant foot landed directly on top of where he had landed. He got to a knee and shouldered Bogatir. He fired three shots, which ripped through the chest of the machine. A shriek confirmed his suspicions, the pilot was hit. He charged the machine again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSH-_ScN6G0
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next