TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu May 10, 2012 12:54 am

Ace: And Ohanzee if you need anymore come and find me i got unlimited supply of arrows.
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aneastin Thu May 10, 2012 12:59 am

Ohanzee: Thanks Ace. Hmm I should probably save this bullet for something important.*swaps out the explosive round with a normal round then places the explosive round in a another clip* There we go, actually Ace do you think you could make me a clips worth of explosive rounds.*hands Ace a clip of bullets*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 10, 2012 1:00 am

Admin: No, we'll go enemy by enemy. Golems count as ten and no area spells. So, we'll have to kill 'em one at a time. *summons Save the Kingdom* Do you even have a weapon? Beyond a keyboard anyhow?

Minato: *smiles* You're on, old man. *summons Lucifer's Blade as they arrive on the outskirts of the city, a massive army of intermingled Shinra troops and Arachnaphobia members spreads out across the plain* Ready everyone? *the offending army charges* Well, you better be. *leads the opposite charge*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu May 10, 2012 1:02 am

Ace: Yes but as we march into battle no, let me fall back and work. I'll catch up, no way I'm missing out on the fun. *takes clip and falls back and sits on the side of the road* Let me see...*gets to work taking out the bullet and adding the explosives.* *sees the army* Crap better hurry.
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 10, 2012 1:03 am

Nebula: *Warps back in* Oh, I can join in the fun now? A killcount contest would not work. Trust me. Haar... Draco here already put it rather well... It's comptetition to see how many zeroes or nines can be put into your post. *Generates a beam saber*

*The below characters follow Minato*

Aleri: Tch, I'll settle for whatever I get. No point in fighting my way through the equivalent of God, two lesser gods, and several inhumanly powerful people (inhumanly powerful BY OUR STANDARDS), just to snatch up some of the glory.
Rexial: I simply wish to inflict pain upon the foolish peons. It looks like they'll be strong enough to give us a decent challenge for once.
Xeromus: I'm here to assist however I can.
Aleri@Future: I'm just here because I am.
Sukiruscreen: I got bored.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu May 10, 2012 1:04 am

Alexei: *Cracks his neck and drops to his knee aiming Bogatir* иметь хорошую ночь. [Have a good night] *Fires two shots that rip through two troops, the electricity from the special rounds ripping their bodies taking out another 4 around them.*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 am

Ace: *sweating badly* Ok last one, whew this is a lot easier then I remember. *Manages to add the last explosive* done. Now to catch up. *Runs full speed back to Ohanzee* Hey, I'm done, one full clip. *hands him the clip*
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu May 10, 2012 1:11 am

Athez: Let's divide and conquer. *charges at the opposing army, cloaking himself in lightning and destroys all the troops getting in the way, slicing a line down the center of the army*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 am

Sammy: *chuckles* Let's ****in' GO! *begins fighting*

Allie: ...*begins slashing away*

Jack: *swinging the zanbotos like twigs* Sammy, check your six!

Sammy: Huh?

Kirsten: *pulls out the Yumi, and pulls out a semi-clear arrow* Sonic Blast arrows. *shoots the arrow in between 2 soldiers, deafening them* Got 'em!

Sammy: Thanks. *decapitates a shinra soldier*

Yukashiri: *throws an axe into a soldier*

Cecily: ...*pegs a soldier with the blade end of her weapon* Wait for it.... *presses a button on the axe end, sending an energy blast into 2 other soldiers*

Yukashiri: (me gusta)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu May 10, 2012 1:22 am

Ace: Good luck Ohanzee. *runs off and climbs the nearest house* Alright a good vantage point. O and I see my first three targets. *Knocks three arrows; blue, green, and a red* Man I feel bad for these guys. *Shoot the three in the chest, the red arrow explodes killing 3 others around him, the green slowly melts the second one, the blue freezes the guy.*
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Thu May 10, 2012 1:23 am

Ohanzee:Thanks Ace*takes the clip and puts it in a ammo pouch* Well time to get to work.*starts picking of enemy's with head shots* Man I forgot how fun it was to kill, but this is a little slow paced right now.*takes one explosive bullet loads it and fires at a group to the right of Athez*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu May 10, 2012 1:25 am

Alexei: *Slings Bogatir across his back, strap is across his chest, and unsheaths his two knives. He charges into the troops, using them like a cavalier's sabre, his arms are extended slightly behind him with the knives causing mayhem with every step.*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 am

Yukari: *looks at the pitiful effect range of the Sonic Blast arrow* Sonic Blast... ***** please. Watch how a master works. *knocks an arrow on here Quintessence bow* *whispers* Panta Rhei. *she unleashes the arrow and it lands with a dull thwack in a troop's forehead before exploding into a tornado that rips through the troops around him*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu May 10, 2012 1:29 am

Alexei: Athez...tag team? *winks* These guys look a little bored, I think they could use a jumpstart.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

< Novel Format time and epic music time >
<Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP2zA3lZk9Y>

Lenox turned to the ferret on his shoulder, "Ready?" As he asked this the ferret nodded it's head and began glowing with a faint white light. Dashing forward Lenox quickly slashed upward cleaving a Shinra soldier's chest open, then ran up the back of a second soldier driving his gunblade down into his skull and pulling it out before leaping into a frontflip. Landing on his feet two soldiers rushed him, spinning on his left heel he slashed through them blowing them back. "This is nothing but a warm up. Shinra's gone to sh*t if they're letting weaklings like you in." As another soldier rushed forward slashing down, Lenox brought his gunblade up to block. *CLANG* "Finally, someone with at least some skills." Bringing his sword down Lenox quickly went to a series of thrusts and slashes moving almost like he was dancing with the enemy soldier. The soldier matching Lenox's movements avoiding Lenox's swords deftly. "Skilled, but not nearly my level yet." Charging the enemy as if to stab the soldier, right as he the sword would pierce the soldier's armor Lenox brought the sword in close to his own chest and stabbed in a straight upward motion through the soldier's chin. Yanking the blade down he leaped onto the dead soldiers shoulders as he was falling and spun through the air firing the gunblade at two more soldiers striking right between their eyes. "That's seven, Minato."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 10, 2012 1:33 am

Nebula: *Dropkicks Sammy... which, considering how thick his leg armor is, IT'LL ****ING HURT.* Looks like somebody wasn't paying attention! There are no soldiers, only Golems. Which are like giants. And they're not an enemy that you can kill multiples of at one given time. ...Or did that only apply to Me, Ha...DRACO, and Admin, and I just injured Sammy pointlessly?

Aleri: *Firing off magic like there's no tomorrow... and not really causing substantial damage*
Rexial: *Quickly and efficiently dispatching enemies, one at a time*
Xeromus: *Mercilessly cutting the limbs off of his foes*
Aleri@Future: *Watching... because he's a ghost, and can't do **** against the enemies*
*Randomly-aimed beams of death are raining down, occasionally hitting enemies dead-on, but mostly just causing damage*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu May 10, 2012 1:33 am

Ace: Hmm lets try this...*Knocks two arrows with wolf arrows tips.* Come on guys have some fun. *Shoots the two arrows stick into the stomach of one soldier and into the leg of the other soldier.* *Luna and Venator appear inside their corresponding person, destroying them from the inside.* Alright time to get closer. *Puts bow back across his back and pulls out his daggers.* Lets GO! *charges into battle*

Venator: *appears outside a dead body and pounces on a nearby soldier*

Luna: *Howls and pounces an attacker aiming for Alexei*

<Last post for me.>

Last edited by nobilis_lupus on Thu May 10, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu May 10, 2012 1:36 am

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:Admin: No, we'll go enemy by enemy. Golems count as ten and no area spells. So, we'll have to kill 'em one at a time. *summons Save the Kingdom* Do you even have a weapon? Beyond a keyboard anyhow?

Minato: *smiles* You're on, old man. *summons Lucifer's Blade as they arrive on the outskirts of the city, a massive army of intermingled Shinra troops and Arachnaphobia members spreads out across the plain* Ready everyone? *the offending army charges* Well, you better be. *leads the opposite charge*

< YOU weren't paying attention Nebula >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu May 10, 2012 1:38 am

Kirsten:...Showoff... *pulls out 2 auto-crossbows, begins to spin them around, then fires them, killing 7 soldiers*

Cecily: Umm... backup would be nice!

Sammy: Bearer of Scars! *he spikes up his arm, ripping through the 6 soldiers ganging up on Cecily*

Jack:... *generates two zanbotos, throws them into 2 soldiers* Slow and steady...

<win. XD>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 10, 2012 1:59 am

Minato: *laughs*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voEH8TQZnK0&feature=relmfu

Minato smirked as a group of soldiers approached him catiously, "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate...

Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope.

Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.

It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."

In a flash of movement, his evoker is pressed to his temple and he pulls the trigger. Thanatos' katana appears in his hand and in a single arcing slash the group of men are cut in two.

"Ten. In HALF the time! Ah, I kill myself." HE rolled his eyes at the horrible pun as another group approached, this time preemptively firing.

Minato's skill with his blade and deflected away the shots as each one stopped firing in horror in order to reload. A single card floated into Minato's vision, "Siegfried. Vorpal Blade." Minato's form flickered and he was on the other side of the group which was now mincemeat behind him, "16."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg&feature=related

"Hahahahaha. Don't get your hopes up yet. Boy. I'm just getting started." As he says this the ferret glows brighter, " I feel young again." Moving fast as light, 8 images of Lenox appear in various strikes, slashes and thrusts in front of soldiers each dropping to the ground mere seconds after the other. Finding himself encirlced by a group of 8 more soldier's Lenox turned his sword sideways and spun in a full 360 sending out a wave of light slicing through the 8 circling him. "Shall I turn things up yet another notch?" *turning himself into an elephant gripping the gunblade in his trunk lenox charged through a line of 16 more swinging his sword in wide sweeping arcs taking two soldiers with each swing. "39," he said turning his head to yell at Minato stabbing another soldier with one of his tusks "make that 40."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu May 10, 2012 6:48 am

Athez nods and charges Alexei's daggers with a jolt of power saying, "Пусть вкус страха!" [Let them taste fear!]. Crouching for a second, Athez places his hand on the ground and releases a pulse of energy through it, causing the ground around them to start to rumble.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Me: Beyond a keyboard, no. I do have a keyboard though. *pulls one out* And I enjoy beating people in the head with it. *puts it away* Course, it won't really damage anyone wearing armor, so fists it is! And Neb, are you aware I don't really care what you call me? ANd if it's confusing you I could always change it back?

Sora: KEYBLADE GO!!!! *Begins a combo of all the different moves from KH1*
<Sonic Blade, Ars Arc, etc>
Riku: Oh, you want to play like that? I can just do this! *generates dark shield* Eat it! *Throws Dark Shield like he's f*ckin' Captain America*

Xiruk: I think I'll just use my boss magic skillz for this one. *begins throwing random tier 3.5 spells everywhere*

Cyrus: I don't know who you are...but you're threatening my friends. Die. *a car flies out of nowhere and crushes a ton of soldiers* ...How in the HELL did I just do that?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 10, 2012 7:26 pm

< YOU weren't paying attention Nebula >.

<Go figure, right? If you'll excuse me...>

Nebula: Meh, I'll call you Haar. If I call you Draco and Haar interchangably, there would be confusion. *Warps onto a golem's head, then proceeds to gleefully remove said head* I'll do my best not to get in the way, but don't expect my kills to be staggering. I'm gonna try and savor each one.

Aleri: *Stops firing spells* Eh, I guess that wasn't the most effective way of going about it. Then they'll die by the sword. *Charges in with TELOS*
Xeromus: ...Perhaps de-limbing the golems is a waste of time. I shall simply dispatch as many peons as can possibly be in my range at any given moment. *Charges into the fray*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Riku: *Is fighting Exclusively with the Dark Shield* This is more fun than I thought it'd be!

Xiruk: Does that mean I get the Keyblade?

Riku: *throws it to him* Knock yourself out...Please. Knock yourself out.

Sora: *laughs* Wow. You guys are still so--*shot in the arm* OW! Crap! That hurt! Who DID that?! *beheads a random soldier* Hope it was him...

Me: Meh, works for me. *superjumps onto a Golem's shoulder* So, where's its power source? ...Bah, what do I care? I have a weapon now. *pulls a mega-hammer out of nowhere* Your head? Yeah, it's gone now. *smashes the Golem's head*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next