TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 32 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Dispatch could feel the adrenaline pumping already, and he hadn't even started yet. "Must be the alien in me. I'm getting excited before we've so much as twitched." He removed his blade from his shoulder and held it in front of him, the tip level with his eyes.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Rexial cut the gap between them in half in less than a second, aiming a piercing thrust for Dispatch's left shoulder. "I guess the whole darkness thing is what's getting ME pumped, then!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:02 am

"I'm sorry if I dont come out as you had originaly expected. I try not to be commanding or demanding cause I would hate for someone to be controlling over me. So I keep myself calm and collected. I just dont like the feeling of trying to control people. I just feel like if i become to controlling that people will hate me so I stay away from being it." She backed away and headed down to the training area and sat down on a rock and placed her rapier on her legs.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 am

Dispatch dropped down and slashed from Rexial's shoulder to his opposite hip.

<Note: if there is no gap, this is likely to connect since...Dispatch's sword is already at its target area.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 am

Rexial's image was split in half by the attack, reappearing behind Dispatch. "Dammit, that one hurt." He swung down, tried to grab the Saiyan's blade with the hook of his own, pulled in, and kicked at Dispatch.

Aleri sighed. "There's a difference between commanding and demanding..." He gave up, focusing on watching the fight... for all of three seconds. He had better things to do. Fights like this weren't exactly rare, anyway...

He opened a Light Corridor and stepped outside, ready to do what he had come for.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 am

Dispatch took the kick like a man and slid away from Rexial. "It hurt? Aren't you some metaphysical dark nonreal something-or-other? Can you even FEEL pain?" Dispatch flung his sword at Rexial.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 am

I wonder should I stay and watch the fight.

She thought to herself as she stared at the two fighting. "I hope no one gets hurt really bad. I better just stay incase something happens." I wonder where Aleri went off to."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 am

Rexial jumped over the thrown weapon, cartwheeling through the air, putting his spin into downward thrust as he slashed at Dispatch. "I hurt, I just don't bleed! I would be nigh unstoppable if pain weren't an issue, or fatigue!"

Rexial's voice echoed in Eira's mind. >Tch, hurt? Us? We may just be the two most impossible-to-hurt people in the organization! I don't have a body to wound, and Dispatch is a Saiyan. They're well-known for their incredible durability. The only reason Dispatch isn't already unstoppable is either he doesn't want to be corrupted by power, or he's too lazy to take advantage of his abilities. My point is, it's useless to worry about us.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am

<Sorry if I worry I just didn't want anything to happen. I guess I just wont stay and head back to my room. If you guys want to so something later just come to my room and knock on the door.>

She exited the training ground and started to head towards her room when she noticed something shining. I began to step towards it. A dark aura was around the portal.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

<Rexial just likes to keep people informed.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am

Dispatch rolled backwards and stood. "And three, two, one," he said. His sword became a bladed boomerang, turning around and heading right for Rex. "And as for your question...I am unstoppable. I just don't fight often enough for it to show."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 am

Lance became intrigued by the portal almost immediately, "Did you open that?" It didn't seem very similar to any of the powers that she displayed during the fight so he was immediately suspicious.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 am

"No I had nothing to do with it. I was walking to my room when it suddenly appeared. Shouds of darkness came out of it. I was worried something bad might have happened and I was going to enter it just incase something was wrong. What do you think it is Lance?" She backed up to where Lance was and stared at it.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 am

Lance frowned at the idea,"Bad move. Without a cloak, the darkness would corrupt your heart quickly especially with one as pure as yours. You're an oddity really. A heart of pure light is formed under extremely unusual circumstances. Like Aleri, he's a special case... But, you... you've never been a nobody have you?"

---------------------------------------

Thalia danced away as the dragon shot a bolt of ice at her. She groaned at the attack, "Great, such low temperatures effect my powers. You know me WAY too well, Maya."

The dragon giggled eeriely as it fired a Blizzaga that Thalia barely managed to avoid, "Maya thinks you should attack now, Dante!"

---------------------------------------

Nick sat on the rooftop of Castle Willright meditating to harness his Spirit Power. Whenever he had built up enough, he summoned a persona and fired a the highest tier attack he could muster. And very slowly, he began to progress.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 am

Rexial continued his rolling motion, pushing off of Dispatch with his sword. "Yeah, real smart. Use a boomerang in close-quarters combat. I'll write that one down." He landed behind Dispatch, spinning in place and slashing in and upwards arc, meant to attack Dispatch and deflect the oncoming boomerang should he dodge.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 am

"No i havent become a nobody. Is it bad that I joined into the organization? I hate that if I joined and I cant even go into anywhere dark without being told that I might lose my pure heart. What do you mean by special Oddity?
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 am

"I threw it at you!" replied Dispatch, somersaulting forward. He grabbed the boomerang out of the air as it shifted back into a sword. As Dispatch landed, he spun around and ran at Rexial again, jumping as he got close. As he passed Rexial's head, he thrust his sword downward into his opponent's shoulder. <Or at least, that's his plan.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:42 am

"No, it just means you either need me or an organization cloak to shield you from the darkness. And corridors aren't the only means of travel, just the most accessible. You can also use Gummi Ships which are a little slower. Anyhow, if you want to explore it. I'll accompany you." Lance explained.

Lance leaned against the wall getting comfortable for a Q and A session, "You're an oddity because a heart of pure light is extremely rare. I know of nine total. You, Aleri, and the Seven Princesses of Heart. Of course, calling you an oddity is a bit of hypocrisy, I myself am rarer." He brushed back his hair revealing the gold eye underneath his looks that mirrored his blue one, "My heart is balanced perfectly between light and dark. One half is entirely corrupted by darkness shown in my gold eye and the other is pure light which is why the other's blue."

"When I became a nobody, it granted me the power to control light, darkness and nothing. The power of the between."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 am

Rexial nimbly jerked his shoulder back, flicker the tip of Drakus into place to form a guard from injury, deftly attempting to elbow the Saiyan of Steel in the solar plexus, then spun around to slash at him. "C'mon! This fight has lasted all of twenty seconds so far, and I'm out of banter! I really need to work on that..."

Aleri was suddenly leaning on the wall next to Lance, dressed normally, pondering things. "It's not that joining this organization made you vulnerable. A corridor like this usually corrupts one's heart. If one has no heart at all, they cease to exist if they dare step through. You see, we all wear coats to protect ourselves from harm within the corridors. Some of us just have armor, or simply carry an object that protects us."

He pulled out a star-shaped object made of five seashells, all tied together with a crown chamr in the middle. "This usually keeps me safe. It's a Wayfinder, a good luck charm that symbolizes an unbreakable connection. And the crown was a good luck charm before that, holding my memories."

"Yeah, I used to be something like him, too. I was unnatural, though, so I had to split in half just to keep myself of collasping."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 am

Dispatch, in the middle of the air, could do little to avoid the strike. He flipped over, landed on his feet, and smirked. "Yeah, well, I'm a monkey!" His sword could have closed the distance between himself and Rexial, given the position he'd landed in. Dispatch stepped forward as he leveled his sword at Rexial, attempting to impale the Skilled Swordsman.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:57 am

"You certainly smell like it..." Rexial sidestepped the thrust, countering by slashing along the length of the other blade. "...And you have the right-sized brain for a monkey, too!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 am

"I'm not in any danger if I enter." She extended her hand out and the rapier was in her hand. "This Rapier, my friends and I poured our magic into it. The Light within my heart poured into the keyblade. So my heart also has a part with that rapier and it has never failed me. It's what brought me all my way closer to my friend. It never put off track and even though I don't know exacly where I am or how close I am to finding them. The rapier has never put me through any bad situations." She looked at the rapier. "My heart is something I dont want to harm. Without my heart my memories would vanish and I would be lost. Its Like this Rapier is what keeps me from getting lost even through the toughest of situations."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 am

Lance nodded, "So, a magic compass sort of? That might bolster your light... But, corricors are dangerous. They can consume those who aren't wary."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:07 am

Dispatch twisted the hilt of his blade so that the guard caught Rexial's attack. "And you said you were running out of banter," he joked, kicking Rexial in the stomach.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 am

He would've retorted by deriding his own comment... but that was if he had enough air in his lungs to do so. Rexial had had the wind knocked out of him, and he staggered back, trying to right himself.

Aleri shook his head. "Yeah, it's dangerous, even ignoring the laws of corridors. We don't know what's on the other end, so if you go in, take us with you. With the three of us together, I doubt anything can beat us."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next