TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 31 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:42 am

Lance's eyes shot wide, "Jesus, Al!" He summoned Elysium readying his newly learned healing magic, "Don't you think you over did it a little!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 am

"I'm okay." My voice was starting to fade. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. "Finish me off need be. You kill me you gain the rank of keyblade master. Clearly you deserve the tittle more than I do. You did good you won." Her smile quickly started to fade.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 am

Dispatch laughed. "Who do you think we are, exactly? What reason would Al...or anyone else for that matter, have to kill you?" He laughed, sounding almost insane. "Ah, you're funny. I'd help, but...well, I don't know any magic and I don't have any healing items because, well...I'm an idiot."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:50 am

Lance shook his head, "I'm not giving him that option." Curaga seeped through Eira with a single touch.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:52 am

Dispatch abruptly stopped. "Because, y'know, he'd totally do it even if you DID."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

Aleri blinked the spots out of his eyes, his sight returning. "...Naw, not really."

Then he saw that half the wall had crumbled.

"...Oh, wait, yeah. Sorry. Well, I could tell she's not that easy to kill. I'm used to analyzing my opponent's resilience." He turned back to Eira. "...Mmmmyep, you're still alive, as I thought. The pain was pretty unbearable, but I survived. My point was that I'm not easy to kill, not that I need pity."

He frowned at the last thirteen words from her mouth. "...Sorry, but if you're planning on making me a Master, I refuse." The Avenger of Twilight sighed, hanging his head. "...I've refused an offer like that before. A while back, I took the Mark of Mastery Exam with a man called Master Roland. I... I screwed up at the last second. I failed the test."

"I want to become a Keyblade Master. That has been my goal for some time now. But... I refuse to take the easy way out! I'm going to ace Master Roland's test, and that's the only way I'll ever accept it!" A look of determinataion had shown on his face, just from talking about his goal, more than he had hown even when fighting. ...Giving out the Mark of Mastery so freely... I guess I have nothing to learn fron this Master. If I want to know what I must become, I need to find somebody else.

He shouldered TELOS, casting Curaga on Eira. "I apologize, but it's... just something I have to do myself. I can't take the easy way out, or I'll regret it forever. All I can do it challenge myself, push my limits until they break, and finally, prove to myself and the worlds that I am stronger than the one who was eaten by the Heartless!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:56 am

"You'd be surprised what some people would do for power, Dispatch." Lance acknowledged the Saiyan, "Plus, I'm paranoid. I'm just eliminating the possibility."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 am

"I understand Aleri. Your stuburness is what drives you to find what you most desire. I'm sorry if I appeared weak in my time back then. I just thought if I died I could finally join my friends. Every year for 4 years I have searched for them and I have found nothing. You have no clue how hard it is. Each memory is what keeps me lingering in the past to the point where I'm not sure I will ever find them. I cant take seeing them each night knowing that I couldn't do anything to protect them. I wanted to forget the memories today in our battle and let you win, so that my memories could vanish and I myself could be come lost. My soul to travel to find theirs. However your desire to strive to get what you want taught me something today. That no matter how bad I want to give up I have to keep going because out there their souls are freely moving and it is up to me to save them."

I stood back up and ran over to Aleri and hugged him. "Thank you so much."

"Thank you for healing me also Lance."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 am

Lance nodded, "I've been searching for friends too. When my world was destroyed, I lost my title to the crown, my friends and my family... With the power of the key blade, " he smiled, "I was able to regain my royal title and find my friends and avenge my family."

"I started ten years ago as a nobody," He put a hand on her shoulder, "Don't ever give up. You'll find your friends eventually."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 am

Aleri raised an eyebrow. "Huh, my stubborness actually taught somebody a positive lesson? That's a first. Well, you really shouldn't let determination fade. How could you face your friends if you had died so easily?"

He returned the hug. "And how could you expect any of us to be so heartless? Not one person in this organization- no, this circle of friends- would ever murder somebody for power, least of all one of our own!"

Aleri unsummoned his behemoth weapon, pulling a blue, glowing cube from his pocket. He popped it in his mouth and started eating. A few seconds later, he felt his strength return. "There we go! A Dry Ether is just the thing to recharge your MP. Good thing I always keep one with me. ..." He frowned. "...Would it make you feel any better if I explained what I meant by 'the one who was eaten by Heartless'?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am

She popped a cube into her mouth. "Thanks you guys. Your all very special and I'm glad we are all a circle of friends." She felt a smile return back on my face. "I would really like to hear your story Aleri. Everyone today seems to like to pour their stories out today you can be the next." She smiled and ran up beside him and rubbed her hands in his hair and ran back over to Lance and stood beside him. Her keyblade disappeared into a ray of light.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 am

"H-hey! What's with the sudden intimacy?" Aleri sat down. "Well, long story short, there was once this kid name Aleri. He lived in Twilight Town. He stuck his nose into the Heartless's business one too many times, and ended up having his heart eaten. The kid wasn't really so strong, or smart, and he never really had any potential. He wasn't born into some powerful bloodline, or gifted with powers, or granted a keyblade. He was just too stubborn to fade completely."

"From sheer force of will, his body reanimated without his Heart. This was the creation of the Nobody known as Rexial. Hmph... I don't think I can even call myself the same entity as the kid. A lot happened... the founding of this organzation, the destruction of Organization XIII... Along the way, Rexial regained his Heart. But he wasn't the same person anymore, so he discarded his old name and stuck with Rexial."

"Rexial's ability to keep up with everybody else faltered, and they all shot ahead of him. He was beaten in battle by Thananx, now known as Nathan. He lost his confidence and... gave up his heart. Then, I was born. I had lost my memory, and most of my power, but I was granted a Keyblade. Rexial existed as nothing but a shadow, and we clashed. We reunited, but our identites had shifted apart. He finally seperated, becoming his own person."

"...And that brings us to the present. Rexial is among our number, but, despite being me, he can't use the Keyblade. He doesn't care for it anyway. He likes using his Darkness to get the job done. Rexial took all the Darkness, I kept all the Light."

Aleri sighed deeply. "...I guess I can tak so casually about my own 'demise' because I've risen to the point hat it doesn't bother me anymore." He summoned TELOS, holding it by the keychain. "This blade, TELOS, was a gift from a group who observe everything that goes on. Broken Soul..." He summoned the weapon, holding it in a similar manner. "...is something a friend gave me after he died."

"Remember, this place is full of people with pasts that they regret. This organization was made to get revenge against another group, and was made of members who had their lives ruined. Siks, for example... Xeromus, our leader... Sally... Nori, and his son... don't think for a second that you're alone."

<I'm signing off for now. Where I am... It's close to 1 AM.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:19 am

"Wow thanks Aleri. Your story really took a place in my heart. It really spoke to me." I placed my hands out and a rapier appeared in my hands. "I was given this from my friends for my birthday the day before they were killed."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:56 pm

< Since the Admin cheerfully eschewed our characters... >_> >

A few days had passed without incident and Archer observed the happenings within the castle even as she chafed at the secrecy of the King. That was to be expected, of course. This organization he was in seemed to be made primarily of Keyblade users.

It was today she was out in the woods, searching for a suitable leyline to set up a workshop. If she wanted to stand a fighting chance against these people, she'd need to bolster her own capabilities back to its former glory rather than forcing her body to move at its previous peak.

Silently, she summoned a glimmering blade of darkness as Heartless crowded around her. Black Keys, symbol of the Executioners who worked for the Church. These weapons were conceptual weapons, based on anti-regeneration and immortality. They were weapons designed to completely eradicate immortal beings but they weren't all powerful.

That's where Archer's own talents came in. The Black Key shuddered as Archer overloaded it, turning into a rod of light as she slammed it against the ground. A pulse emitted violently from the ground as the Heartless began to crumble, first with violent shrieks, then with convulsions before finally disappearing for good.

Now then... she could sense a fountain of power underneath the area. All that was left was to attempt to harness it.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:06 pm

<Sorry, just had to go with it to keep the thread moving. >.< >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Aleri looked at it. "...That doesn't make sense. You had a keyblade, and they knew it. Why give you an archaic weapon? You would never find a use for it, and I can think of a lot of things that would make better mementos." He briefly touched his left pocket.

"Well, as fun as this is, I have training to do if I ever want to make the grade. You saw how I fought before? I'm trying to use a different fighting style, and in order to use it, I have to start from the ground up. It has taken me six months to get this level of skill, and it'll take even longer to master a whole new fighting style. But the resultswill be well-worth the trouble."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Dispatch shrugged. "Alright, well, if you're training, I'll stay too. After all, it's been a while since I've done anything useful. I'm starting to think there are a few people who've forgotten who I am!" He grinned.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 pm

"Well, I don't think I'll need a sparring partner just yet. Maybe later."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Dispatch laughed. "Your point is...? If you're trying a completely different fighting style to what you're used to, then no offense, but I'd probably end up cutting you to ribbons. All the same, I want to train to make myself...well, not fail."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 pm

A voice rang out from the stands.

"Yeah, Al'd get shredded in seconds. How 'bout you train with me, instead?"

The owner of the voice, Rexial, jumped down to where the others were. "We all have to get as strong as possible before... something happens. That X-Sigma guy has been planning something, and we need to be ready."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Dispatch just smiled and nodded. "Alright. I have no idea where you came from, but that's not important. Get ready."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Rexial looked around. "...Mind moving the pity party into the stands for a bit? Guys?"

Aleri shrugged. "Right, sorry." He immediately LC'd the non-combatants into the stands.

"Okay, time for some serious fighting. No magical crap making things complicated, just straight-up swordsmanship!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Dispatch pulled out his sword and shouldered it. "I don't know magic anyway," he said simply.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 pm

"Aleri do you mind if I watch the match?" She grabbed her rapier and held it in her hand. "Also about my Rapier. I actually trained with it alot and created a Limit and trained to perfect it just so I could use the rapier they gave me. So I can use it I just use the keyblade since I'm a keyblade master and Use the rapier only in time of need."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Aleri shrugged. "You're free to watch. ...Something about that Rapier bugs me, though. I dunno, it's just... I really don't know what's so weird about it. I think I'm confusing it for something similar. ...Ah, right, 'Saber'. That's what I was thinking of."

"To be honest, though... you don't really seem so different, as a Keyblade Wielder. I dunno, I guess I just expect a master to have this commanding aura, like Roland. Well, let's watch. If you thought our fight was crazy, just watch this one..."

Rexial smirked, Drakus appearing in his hand. "I know. It's more fun with just the basics, even if Magic is flashier and more impressive." His stance shifted only slightly, the change barely enough to register.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIohYa3Qqg
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next