TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:59 am

Athez: What do you guys do? *is slowly moving closer to Joy without realizing it*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 am

Zack: *smiles* We're heroes!

Aqua: *rolls her eyes*You're a hero. I'm an ambassador on the board of soveriegn worlds. I keep the doors of this place open to everyone.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 am

Sammy: You're right.

Lia: Change can be a bitch. Life goes on, though.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 am

Ohanzee: Thank you, go ahead and make yourself comfortable .*goes and starts the shower and enters it*

<hey guys im headin off see you guys tomorrow.>
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 am

Athez: So what exactly is this place? I asked Joy earlier but she said that she wasn't sure. *almost bumping into Joy and is still unaware of his own movement*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:08 am

Xavier: Exactly. And even if you feel alone, remember you'll always have me and Lia watching your back. *start joking* As long as you don't get anybody killed again. You're more sucessful at killing people than the goddamned Grim Reaper. */joking*

Karen: Kk. *begins to mess with Ohanzee's bed*

Aqua: It's a dormitory of sorts for various heroes around the worlds. They all gather here so if a threat begins, they can easily stop it ince trouble seems to seek them out before the common folk.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:11 am

Athez: Wait, so the monsters or villains attack the greatest concentration of heroes? That doesn't really make sense, unless they're all idiots or overconfident.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:15 am

Sammy: *laughs, begins to yawn* I'm gonna go to sleep. G'night.

Lia: Good night. *smiles* (he seems nice...)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 am

Aqua: It's always one or the other, sometimes both. *smiles*

Xavier: So, Lia? Do you remember anything more? Like your career as an actress and singer before we came here? You were amazing. You have a beautiful voice and you're physically beautiful so you were a shoe in for stardom.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:30 am

Athez: *turns towards Zach* So if you're a hero, do you have any kind of powers?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 am

Lia: Um... I know that i left the record label due to um... *snaps fingers* copyright issues! I got into a huge dispute with them cuz i wrote an original song and they wanted copyright! And thanks!

-sammy's room-

Sammy: *writing in journal about Lia*

Jessie: *looking over his shoulder* How 'bout you do something instead of dreaming?

Sammy: Gah! You tell her, I'll tell Rexial you like him!

Jessie: DON'T YOU ****ING DARE!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:38 am

Xavier: *smiles, looking out into the horizon* Good for you. I wish I could say contract issues was the reason I left Shinra Corps.... But they're a heavily corrupted group. They experimented on me and my friends. You know I shouldn't hide it from you... I'll show you my other side. *he touches his wrist and a red mark glows as he becomes a wolf, dropping to all fours as his celestial shield appears on his back, he howls to the sky and a flower blooms in Lia's hair, hanging delicately by a strand of vine* ... *then he barks at the open air and a figure eight of fire dances through the air writing her name through it*

Zack: I can weild all sorts of magic through stones called Materia that I put in the hilt of my blade. And I can use the DMW, a technology that lets me borrow the skills of strong people I've met.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:42 am

Lia:*shocked, flashes back to when she was kidnapped* You...saved me.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:45 am

Xavier: *reverts back to human form* It was my fault that you were even kidnapped in the first place. I'm no savior, I'm just a screw-up.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 am

Lia: Hey, don't say that. The past is behind us. I don't judge on it either... Um, can we talk about something less serious?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 am

Athez: That's pretty cool! I got these daggers, the diamond one is Valgus and the obsidian one is Artume. Valgus channels light and Artume channels darkness. I've always been able to control electromagnetism but it wasn't that strong. Then that Shinra group picked me up off the streets and they... *confused* Huh, I can't remember what exactly they did, but now my powers are a whole lot stronger, though are a bit harder to control. *sparks barely noticeably*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 am

Xavier: *smiles* Honor the dead, fight like hell for the living. It's a code I live by. So, something a little lighter, what instruments can you play?

Zack: Hmph. Shinra huh? I used to be a First Class SOLDIER... you look like... no way... you're THE Athez from Fenrir Division. You're legendary! Sure, you're group never got as much public recognition as SOLDIER because it was a Black Op but in the organization! Damn. *is impressed*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 am

Lia: *laughs* Guitar and a bit of piano. When I ment lighter I ment about Sammy.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:07 am

Xavier: *nods* Oh, I understand. Well, what about Sammy?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:08 am

Athez: *sparking slightly* What are you talking about, I'm not all that special. I mean, when I left they didn't send a single soldier after me but they sent whole armies after Xavier.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 am

Lia: Well, um... i kinda like him, and i was gonna ask him out on a date. Would you mind?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 am

Zack: Wait, Xavier as in Lone Wolf? He was a high threat target. I still have friends on the inside. First, he stole corporate documents detailing your division. Second, when they tried to get those documents back, he killed Renzo. Your old handler, y'know, King Crab?

Xavier: *looks hurt* Yeah... I w-won't mind. * clenches a fist, biting back the urge to howl in sorrow*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 am

Athez: Yeah, Xavier mentioned taking him down just before I got here. Hey, you said you had a contact on the inside, right? Did Shinra send a Dustflier after Xavier?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 am

Zack: *shakes his head* That I'm not too sure about. But, they have the money and the means. They've sent an omega bahumat after me. Think GIANT gold dragon that nukes the planet you're standing on in the attempt to destroy you.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 am

Lia: Thanks! *smiles, leaves, beginst to run to jessie's room, shatters the door with a tiny fist made of Aura out of sheer joy* Jessie!

Jessie*who is now awake*: *pissed* What? I'm OBVIOUSLY trying to sleep.

Lia: I'm asking out sammy, and i need advice.

Jessie: Hell no. 1: You woke me up. 2: You ****ed up my door. Go ask Karen.

Lia: Well, ok then. *finds karen* Hey.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next