TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 am

Sammy: Xavier, can you ask Karen if she's mad at me?

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 am

Aleri: *Flickers in, interrupting the conversation between Sammy and Lia* Oh, please. Aura doesn't mean everything. Maybe it did in the Overrealm, but not here. For example, my Aura is simply the energy I radiate. My hand isn't made of aura, that's for sure. *Holds up his hand, which is currently not glowing*

Rexial: I'll tear you apart! Abyssal Gale!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 am

Ohanzee: *wakes up with a groggy feeling* well i feel i little bit better.*gets out of bed and heads for the door*(man do i feel like a complete d*** I shouldn't of left her outside my door, and without any explanations. I should go make it up to her.)*opens the door and enters a armory* What in the world is this.*turns on his transceiver and says* Hey Xavier I'm lost i tried leaving my room and entered a armory, so many shiny thing i want one.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 am

Xavier: Go ask her yourself. I'm not leaving Lia alone with someone I don't trust. *gives a pointed look at Sammy*

Minato: *in Ohanzee's head* Touch anything and I'll fry you.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 am

Lia: It isnt like we're gonna... do anything.

Sammy: What she said.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:41 am

Xavier: I know that much. I just don't think it's safe. He's let several of his closest allies die, killed my friend's little sister, and made you lose your memory. Do you understand why I don't trust him?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:41 am

Athez: *runs into library, slams door and instantly jumps to ceiling* *trying to calm self down* Okay, its not that bad, I mean, I do keep knocking her over, but they are accidents and she did forgive me both times. I did give her that special fruit, but I didn't know about that, but I did run instead of dealing with the embarrassment. *continues speaking but is only increasing anxiety, most electrical devices and metals throughout the house are starting to throw off small bolts of electricity*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:45 am

Ohanzee: Umm who is this and why can't i have a shiny weapon.* specifically looking at the Barrett m82* And why is that armor producing electrical charges.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 am

Fia: *electricity is zapping her from her broadsword* Ow! Ow! I'll go talk to him. Ow! *enters library* Athez!

Minato: The armor is from outside force. I don't know you. As far as I can tell, you're an intruder in the house and will burn very quickly if you touch anything.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 am

Lia: (does he like me?) Oh... Well, the past is the past, and like Sammy said, he didnt know that he would wipe my memory. And I remember about what happened with... Minato's sister, right? If that didn't happen, the three of us wouldn't have met.

Sammy: I think that woukd create a time paradox...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 am

Ohanzee: Please don't hurt me if you do it will make Xavier very happy that you killed me but i don't like very happy, I only prefer him happy.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:55 am

Athez: *looks down at Fia and starts speaking stammering* Pl-pl-pl-please st-st-st-stop l-l-l-laughing, F-F-F-Fia! I d-d-didn't kn-kn-know! *curls up into a ball and starts shaking*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:56 am

Minato: O_o Question What the hell are you blabbering? *is still at the other house with Emil while conversing with Ohanzee*

Xavier: *nods with a smile* I guess you have a point there. But, I still don't like the circumstances even if it means I met you. *smiles*

Fia: Sorry, I couldn't help it... Are you alright?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:01 am

Ohanzee: Well you see mister god thingy, me and Xavier are squad mates and i tried leaving my room in THTNW but it brought me hear and i cant resist the shiny weapons*again indicating the Barrett m82*

Last edited by Aneastin on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:02 am

Athez: *looks up again, stops shaking and electricity dies down a little* *stammers slightly* I j-just, don't know wh-what to do! I d-don't understand!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 am

Minato: If you're friends with Xavier? Take it. Not? I'll fry the second I get home. *his presence dissappears*

Fia: Well, just think about. It's alright.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 am

Athez: Ok, calm down, breathe. *finally releases last of his panic* Ok, I'm good now. Just got to figure out a way to get rid of this excess energy. *follows radio signal to Ohanzee and forces electricity out through the armor in bursts, trying to force Ohanzee to dance around in order to dodge* This seems like it helped!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 am

Ohanzee: Yay i got a knew sniper rifle*a sudden force takes over and forces to dance*, that was weird but now time to find the exit.*slings the weapon over his shoulder and enters his room and shuts the door* Now lets try this again.*reopens the door to a hallway that looks familiar and goes left* I'm pretty sure this is the right way, oh look there is the library i wonder if Athez is there.*peaks in the library and sees Fia and Athez* Ohhhh I knew you and Fia had somethin going on between each other, Athez you sly dog.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:21 am

Fia: *bursts into flames* Do you REALLY think that was a good idea? *unsheaths her broadsword* You've got two seconds. 1...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:22 am

Athez: Excuse me? *claps hands together forming a giant electric snake* Sic'em! *It starts flying through the air chasing down Ohanzee*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:27 am

Ohanzee: gotta go.*sprints off to the main room and enters it* hey joy can't talk i have to hide from Fia and Athez i kinda made them mad by commenting on their love session*says jokeingly while hiding in the fridge* Whoa is this another dimension.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 am

Athez: *runs into main room, sees Joy sitting on couch looking sad, walks over* *stammers* H-hey, Joy! I'm sorry about freaking out earlier. I just didn't know how to deal with that kind of stress , so I ran. Really lame, huh?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 am

Joy: *smiles* I-it's alright. I probably would have done the same if you hadn't first. And should I be worried why Fia just flew past chasing Ohanzee while on fire?

Fia: I'll strangle you, ya damn sniper!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 am

Athez: Nah, that happened at least once a month while we were a unit. *slight sparking* So, how was the paopu fruit? I kinda fried most of mine when I panicked.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Ohanzee: Well i hope they don't find me in hear. Man it is really cold in hear i wish i had my ghillie suit so i could blend with the snow then they would never find me.*starts making a snowman just to pass the time*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next