TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 am

Ohanzee: Screw it, I'm going with Karen sorry Sora because I know Karen a bit more. *follows Karen*

Last edited by Aneastin on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 am

<Sora...is at The House.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

<so is Karen>
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 am

<That's where they are Haar... -_- Everyone else is at Sukiru's Castle>

Karen: Alright then, this way. So, Ohanzee was your name right?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:13 am

Athez: So, Joy, what exactly is this place? I mean, we just came here through some portal and no one really said anything about it.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 am

<Wait, WHAAAAAAT?! I thought they were at the random Clock Tower!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 am

Ohanzee: Yep that is my name, do you have any questions before i retire for the night.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 am

Rexial: *Stops in front of the DC, flailing* Dammit, Haar! *Loses balance, falling through* ...Hey, it didn't close behind me this ti-
*DC closes*
Rexial: ...Dammit.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 am

Karen: No, not really. Here's your key. *throws him said roomkey which is the size of a keyblade knocking Ohanzee over with it's weight* BTW, there's writing on your face. Why?

Joy: It's a house that was created by god knows who to house anyone without a home I guess... *shrugs*

Admin: *appears* That would be. How are you two? Little Joycelyn, you've grown. And Athez, you're QUITE the wild card.

-Meanwhile-

Minato: So, where are we?

Ven: More importantly, how the hell did I get here?

<Yeah, they were at the clocktower... then some random office building... now they're at THTNW. The rapid scene changes are mostly Sammy's story lines...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 am

Athez: *startled, jumps to ceiling* Whoa, where did you come from?!?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

Ohanzee: Woah that is a big key *grunts while getting back up* and i have writing on my face also how do i get in my room break down the door.*saying jokingly*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

<...That explains SO much.>
Sora: Well in any case...good luck figuring out the layout of this house. It changes from day to day. Sometimes the door's in the living room, sometimes the kitchen, sometimes one of the lower bedrooms, sometimes it's on the eighth floor, and sometimes it's just not there and you have to pick a window.
<The group from Rex/Suk's castle comes out by what appears to be a normal house>

Emil: What the hell?! W-why are we standing by some house?

me: *appears* Maybe you'd want to try going IN before asking that?

Emil: Grrrrr...

Me: Growl all you want, you can't hurt me.
<three minutes later, in the hospital>
Me: I just HAD to say that, didn't I?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 am

Rexial: Well, he's probably in there. Of course, Sukiru only looked for your friend, what's-her-name... Marie, or something like that. It could be a trap, so don't let your guard down.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:34 am

Admin: *facepalms* Get down from there. I just wanted to catch up. I may be an omnisicient being but I don't PAY ATTENTION to everything.

Joy: *purrs* Yeah! How long are you staying?

Admin: A few days. I'm not sure really.

Namine: *falls from the ceiling* Yep, kitchen door is on the ceiling today. That's a new one.

Admin: What the hell has happened to the architecture?

-Meanwhile-

Minato: Just a random house? The hell?

-Meanwhile-

Karen: Yeah, pretty much. The door will repair itself and be unlocked afterwards.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 am

Athez: The kitchen? Be right back! *jumps into kitchen, clattering noises, jumps down to group* Here Joy, I found this cool-looking star fruit! *tosses fruit to Joy, then takes bite of own fruit*

Last edited by Aesoth on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

Ohanzee: Really alright then ill come to the main room after my nap.*breaks down the door to his room and takes off his ghillie suit* Ahh that is better.*looks at the mirror in the bathroom and sees Athez written across his face and proceeds to scrub it off* now time for a quick nap.*goes to sleep on the bed*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 am

Sora: *shrug* Heck if I know.
<Random House in ????>
Emil: *irritated* You think I'd let my guard down because I'm walking into a house?! What kind of idiot do you take me for?! *walks up to the door and kicks it down*

???: *in shadows again, sitting on a couch* What the--! *stands up* How did you get here so fast?!

Emil: That's for us to know and you to die before you find out! *slashes at ???*

???: *is suddenly behind Emil* Great, just what I need. I don't even get to relax before you force me to be violent again... *kicks Emil at the wall*

Emil: *spins around and catches himself* Shut up! I've had enough of your attitude! It's over! Devil's Maw!
<Lend your powers if you wish. In-game it's sort of a random thing, so flip a coin if you want. Just say 1st, 2nd, or 3rd movement and the attribute of your character.

Note: Attributes include Earth Wind Fire Water Ice Electric Light and Dark>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 am

Joy: *stammers* U-umm... d-do you know w-what this is? It's a Paopou Fruit. If two people share the fruit it... binds their fates t-together. On Destiny Islands... It's akin to a marriage proposal...

Admin: *laughs* Not if they're seperate fruits, Little Joy. But, they do still have a binding power if from the same tree.

Fia: *raises an eyebrow* Marriage proposal? Aren't you a little young, Athez?

-Meanwhile-

Karen: Alright then. *turns and leaves, slightly depressed*

-Meanwhile-

Minato: Let's finish this quick! *Thunder Reign*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 am

Athez: *makes meep sound* *stammers heavily* M-m-m-m-marriage pr-pr-pr-proposal!! I-I-I-I-I d-d-d-didn't kn-kn-kn-know th-th-th-that!! *walks backwards before falling out of conveniently placed window* Whoaa!!! *flies back through window fifty feet away slamming into wall* OWW!!!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 am

Joy: O_O Athez! Are you alright? *glares* Admin!

Admin: What? *whistles as the two windows dissappear* It's not really a marriage proposal though if they're different fruits but they still have a binding effect that combines two people's fates.

Fia: Impressive.

Karen: I'm back. *falls asleep on the couch, dying tends to take a lot of energy out of you*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 am

Yuei: *Is still talking to Sora* You never told me your name. My name is Yuei Rykeru. Hope we can be friends and not enemies. *Extends hand out towards Sora*
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 am

Sammy: Karen, are you... pissed at me?

Lia: Wait... I'm remembering something... I... can manipulate Aura. But what's Aura?

Sammy: Aura is everything around you. Some of it can be used as a self-defense method, but it's in everyone and everything, no matter of their race or origin. The strange thing is that omly Children of the Aura can use it... You're a Hume, or as you know it, a human. I may have transferred Aura to you.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 am

<They're in entirely different rooms.>
Xavier: Well, that's good then I guess... Though it's not that original of a power, It's called mana, chi, and the force too. *rolls his eyes*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 am

Athez: *dazed* Did someone get the number of that semi? *shakes head to clear it* I will feel that in the morning! *looks around and sees Joy* *speed-talks* OhmygodJoyI'msosorryIdidn'tknowaboutthefruitbeinglikethatI'mgonnago! *turns to dash back into the library to get away from the situation, huge amounts of electricity jumping out and back into him*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 am

Joy: *her ears droop* Well, at least he's alright... *takes a bite of the fruit in her hand absentmindedly* Oh crap... These were from the same tree weren't they? *looks at Admin*

Admin: I'll be going now. *dissappears*

Fia: *is nearly dying laughing at both Athez's and Joy's embrassment* I-I know I shouldn't be- *laughing* Laughing! I'm- I'm a horrible person! *laughs*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next