TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 am

Xavier: *arrives at the top, not winded in the slightest* Show off. I got up WITHOUT your damn magic.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 am

Sammy: Jealous?

Lia: *sighs* Quit fighting, both of you.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 am

Xavier: *scoffs* Not in the least, Robocop. *tries the door to enter the bell tower, it's locked but he easily pries it open, holding it open* Ladies first. *smiles wickedly as he puts extra emphasis on the plural word*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:00 am

Sammy: *eyes turn lavender* Say it again. TRY ME.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:07 am

Xavier: You heard me. Unless you're hard of hearing and it's necessary to repeat myself. *a low growl eminates from his throat* And you have NO IDEA, what I'm capable of. *the threatening rumble stops and he turns his back to him* You're a moron if these simple damn insults can get you all riled up.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 am

Lia: Xavier, STOP. You're OBVIOUSLY pissing him off on purpose. It isn't funny.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am

Xavier: He needs to learn CONTROL. It's as simple as that. Slaughtering your allies because they threw a few insults your way is NOT the way to act. *he still has his back turned to Sammy* Obviously, he's too thickskulled to see that.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 am

Sammy: You know what? I'm not taking your bull****. **** you, Xavier. *teleports*

Lia: *sighs* Really? What the hell, Xavier?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:31 am

Xavier: He needs to learn, Lia. That kind of anger will get him killed... get YOU killed. I don't want that.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 am

Lia: Get ME killed? SERIOUSLY? No wonder you pissed him off. *leaves*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:41 am

Xavier: *follows after her* Listen to me. I'm not joking around. That kind of anger causes recklessness. He needs to be capable of keeping his head straight if he's going to keep anyone safe. I'm trying to HELP him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Rexial: *Appears from Xavier's Shadow (he had been hiding there)* The guy's right. One little insult and Sammy gets mad leaves you here? That, and notice how you didn't do anything, but he left you here anyway. What if Xavier had been an enemy? Or maybe, if it had been a monster disguised as Xavier? You'd be dead right about now, and you would have Sammy to thank for it. *Muttering* Man, how can they make such elementary mistakes? You don't leave a girl who has barely learned to fight in a strange place with a guy who just pissed you off... >Hey, Xavier. Sorry I followed you guys, I got a little worried. I mean, I know you guys can handle anything evil in here, but you guys get too much friction.<

-THTNW-

Kiel: *Is back to napping on the couch*
Aleri: *Pacing as he reads a book* I see, so you can Junction spells to your different attributes, but it requires use of a Guardian Force, and GFs tend to cause loss of memory. Wow. So that's how Lenox was able to fight off all those crazy monsters, back when he was a SeeD.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Lia: Point taken, but I think Xavier ment to piss him off.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Rexial: Well, I wouldn't put it past him, but I certainly wouldn't jump to that conclusion. It was a fairly normal insult, and didn't even play off of his teamkilling issue. If it HAD, I'm sure that it would've been intended to piss him off. Sammy just overreacted to a minor jab. In fact, his reaction was completely skewed... What, does he have a bunch of swords lodged in his spine? Or, maybe he was watching episode 25 of Gode Geass on the way over here. That episode always pissed ME off.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Karen: *teleports in* I dont know. Something may have happened in the OverRealm.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Rexial: Hmph, Bull****. The thing we killed wasn't even his Shadow, all it did was mock him a little, and it was a fairly typical taunt. Besides, he was fine at the beach, no depression, and I didn't even detect anything within his mind. Maybe... that insult hit a sore spot? Karen, did Sammy ever have any incident involving crossdressing, like Cloud Strife's infamous debacle on Wall Market?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Xavier: Yes, I was making him angry on purpose.... because he needs to learn restraint. He needs to learn or he'll get himself killed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Rexial: True. But still, you should make him learn in a more effective way... I'll demonstrate. Lia, would you please help me enact a little scheme, to force your lover boy to show a little restraint? He's bound to meet his Shadow eventually, I can tell, and if he immediately jumps to anger... He'll deny his Shadow long enough for it to finish us all off. Would you be my pretend prisoner? This time, I'm sure the scheme won't fail miserably... I'll remember to use a MindLink to parlay with Minato if he tries to help.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Xavier: *cocks an eyebrow* What kind of plan are you cooking up, Rexial?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Rexial: Well, remember my castle? I built it for a similar scheme a while back. Fifeyux was tearing things up because she couldn't find Lenox, so she teamed up with Rinoa to find him. They didn't get along. I found Lenox floating around in the darkness, and brought him out. I knew that just returning him would only cause the two to fight, so I decided to try pretending that he was my prisoner and challenging the two ladies to try saving him. I built the castle for that purpose. Then, Minato joined them, they blasted right through, and the plan went to hell. I ended up throwing everybody to different worlds just to stop the chaos, and guess what? Lenox was possessed by Xigbar. That plan only ended up screwing several people over. THIS time, it's gonna be set up perfectly, though...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Karen: No.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Rexial: Any reason for that answer, NOT-Lia?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Karen: Sammy never had a crossdressing incident.

Lia: And no, i'm not helping you with your plan.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Xavier: That's fine. That's your choice. Rexial or Karen... Could you help Lia down? I'm gonna go find Sammy and explain this. *jumps his way down the clocktower via random ledges*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Rexial: ...I think I should let you guys know something. If I didn't have my level of restraint, I'd have burned the world by now. Hell, my first impulse when he said 'let Lia down' was pushing you off the tower. If Sammy doesn't develop restraint of his own, he'll be screwed down the line. Tell me why you won't go through with it! Do you guys just not trust me?! I can do it without you, but it won't work as well...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next