TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 am

Athez: *holding Joy's hand, floats both up and through kitchen door* What was causing that noise?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aneastin Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 am

Ohanzee: Who was that Karen i heard her name was Lia and does she really have amnesia.* continues to walk towards his room*(i wonder where Xavier is)

Last edited by Aneastin on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 am

Yuei: Damn he's tough.. Alright, I'll go attack one of those tiny shadows. Hah! *Approaches Shadow* Persona! *Summons Kyuchi*

A battle later..
Yuei: *Huffing and puffing* Used...all...my..medicine..and..soul..drops...*Levels up 10 levels from level -5. Is now level 5*

Shuffle Time!

Shadow, THE HUGE SHAMAN HEARTLESS <Not picking this Razz>, Penalty Card, Whatevertheheckthoseannoyingflyingheartlessesarethatyoufindinhugemassesinthepridelandsandthelandofthedragonsorw/e, penalty card, blank card.

Lv. 2 Shadow has entered your heart!

Kyuchi has leveled up to level 3! Kyuchi has learned Dia!

<Note I use a random number generator to determine if I have shuffle time out of 10, and a random number generator for which card I get. Starting after this Razz>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:50 am

Aleri: Let me help you with that. *KOs Yuei with a smack from TELOS, then casts Arise/Life2 on him, giving him full HP/MP(SP, in this case)* Sorry, that's my only spell for restoring MP, and it only works if you're dead or unconscious.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 am

Yuei: *Dies Is knocked unconscious and is suddenly conscious again* Never. Again. Don't you have a Persona that can heal or something? Or some soul drops?

Last edited by Skazzasurf on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 am

Zack and ??? (a blue haired woman): *are locked in combat*

Joy: Mom?

Aqua: *she and Zack stop fighting, Zack smiles* So this is why you ABDUCTED me, Zack? So, I could see our adopted daughter who is finally out of hiding again.

Zack: I TOLD you I wasn't lying!

Aqua: Well, that's good. How are you doing Joy? *ruffles her hair*

Joy: Great! Here, meet Athez! He's a friend he made me a metal cat. Look! Xiao, heel! *cat runs to her feet*

Aqua: Oh, that's neat!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 am

Aleri: I don't... have a Persona. And I've never seen a Soul Drop before now. It looks l little like some candy I stole from Minato... *Holds up a Chewing Soul* And this weird... whatever it is. *Holds out Snuff Soul* This thing has a higher energy level than those Soul Drops did... Oh! And I think this soda I got while I was in Inaba had the same energy as a Soul Drop. *Hold up a can of TaP Soda*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 am

Yuei: Shocked Can I have those? You don't have a Persona, so you have no need for them! PLEASE PLEASE PLE-...Actually, keep some. You might need them to heal me if anything happens.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 am

Aleri: O_o S-sure! *Hands the SP Recovery Items over* ^_^ I'll be sure to pick up more of those items when I'm in the Inaba area next time. And Minato won't miss a few more pieces of his SP-Recovering candy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 am

Athez: Hello! So, you two are Joy's adopted parents?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:09 am

Aqua: *nods* Yep, though this lughead thinks that Joy talking more is grounds to kidnap me in a burlap sack. *punches Zack in the arm playfully*

Xavier: So, Lia? Do you remember about what you did before you came here? How you used to be a singer and an actress? You're voice was amazing. And you're beautiful too. So, you were a shoe in.

Karen: Yeah, Lia's a survivor of a recent Shadow attack in a nearby city.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 am

Yuei: Thanks! These help the power of Personae a LOT.
<Let's say some more training time passed.>
Yuei: I'm beat..Hey, speaking of Inaba, you wanna head there some time? I have some friends there, and I want to see what's happened there.

<If you want, this is Aleri's chance to get a Persona. If not, they just won't go.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 am

Athez: Well, I'm glad that you two are making sure that Joy is alright! *looks down, sparking slightly*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 am

Ohanzee: Ahh I'm guessing that's when you both met Xavier.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 am

Sammy: *teleports to roof, lays on back* Man, Karen's married already...

*lia enters*

Lia: Hey.*lays on back* Something wrong?

Sammy: Kinda.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 am

<I'll decline on that one, Skazza. If I give Al a Persona, I'll time it on my own. Rexial got recently got his, and Sammy's next in line. 'Sides, how could Al benefit from a Persona? Rexial gets firepower, but Aleri already has that. Al's got physical strength, too. All he lacks is luck and possibly speed. He's already set for the Fool Arcana, so he wouldn't be getting a Fortune Arcana Persona. Face it, he'd never use his Persona. Rexial, however, gets plenty of use out of his. If only I'd thought of a better name for it.>

Aleri: ...Huh... Wasn't there some guy who said he was from Inaba? I think he was in the city where I beat Sammy witless.
Souji: You called?
Aleri: DAAAH! Where did you come from!?
Souji: Er, that's difficult to explain... I think it was a defective Goho-M.

<Souji's name is technically Seta Souji, so from now on, he'll be referred to as Seta.>

Seta: So, what was that about Inaba? You're going there? I'd like to visit there, too. I don't know where Yosuke is, though...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 am

<Wow, Lia didn't even acknowledge Xavier's exsistence and compliment in that last post. >.< And Nebula, Seta is his last name. Another semi- canon name for him is Yu Narukami from the anime. >

Xavier: *heads up to the rooftop* I feel negative vibes. What's got your goat, Sammy?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:29 am

Yuei: Yosuke? I know him. You look familiar too, but I know I've never seen you..How about it? For all we know, the murders are happening again. My name is Yuei Rykeru. Yours?

<Crap, if Seta is Narukami, and I based Yuei off of him too...>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 am

Sammy: Nothing, really. Just that Karen being married and whatnot...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 am

<Wh-what?! Then I entered it backwards in P4! Nuts... Yu Narukami is the Anime version. Souji Seta is the Manga version, from what I hear... I, personally, like the name Souji Seta better. Nuts, I entered Souji first, then Seta... but everybody refers to Seta as my first name, because in japan, they're reversed, so... I did it backwards? Dah. And, you know, when using a character from a game, we usually use the default names... Of course, P4 didn't list the official name. You have to dig aroun a bit before you find it.>

Seta: Souji Seta. Well, I've been looking for a way to get there. I've been trying to visit for a while now. And no, the murders could NOT be happening again. Trust me, the real killer was caught, and I even found the truth behind the Midnight Channel. <Read: I exist as if I got the True Ending, so the murders will never happen again.>

<Also, Narukami is a little different. He has his own personality. Distant, kinda weird, likes origami, and people seem to accept the weirder things he says without being creeped out, no matter how perverted it is.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 am

Ohanzee:*enters his room with Karen still attached to him* Well we finally made it to my room Karen, can you please let go now so i can take a shower.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 am

<Sammy, seriously, are you having her ignore him on purpose or something? At least tell me so I'm not confused as hell.>

Xavier: Oh, I see. Well, I guess people move on. At least, she isn't trying to kill you.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:43 am

<i just keep forgeting to type her part XD>

Sammy: You're right.

Lia: Hey Xavier.

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 am

<I think I should just rename Yuei to Yu. Also, YOU SPOILED THE ENDING!!!!!!!! For all I knew, they didn't. No no no....>
Yu: Maybe we're in a alternate universe.. Besides, if not, we might as well go visit our friends anyways.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 am

<-_- He didn't spoil anything.>
Karen: *immediately lets go* Oh sorry....

Xavier: And honestly it could be worse. *swings his legs around so he's sitting on the edge of the roof, his voice entones deeper as he sings the next portion* When you're going through hell, keep on going in. Don't slow down, if you're scared don't show it. You might get out 'fore the devil even knows you're there.

Aqua: We try our hardest but we're both busy a lot of the time so we don't get to talk often...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next