TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:55 am

???: *staggers back* Well, I have to admit I'm impressed by you at least. The other one...the dog, I'm not so sure.

Emil: Shut the hell up! *attacks ???*

???: *sidesteps and throws Emil*

Emil: *rolls and rushes at ??? again*

???: Blink. *casts Blink*

Emil: *misses ???* What the--?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 am

Sukiru: Fool, don't underestimate a master wizard! *Casts Dispel on ???, getting rid of Blink, then double-casts Slow ala FFIV(y'know, 'cuz in that game, Slow would work on bosses AND stack up to two)*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 am

Xavier: *shakes his head* Err... I'll explain later. Is there a way you can get to either of them? Ohanzee, set up a defensible position I can get them back to, use on of the condos along the beach here and provide long range support where possible. I'll have to fight through the city on my own if everyone already left...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:15 am

Rexial: ...Nuts. I was gonna help Emil, but I guess I'll help you instead. Sammy went off to somewhere else, and he didn't say where, so that's out. I can have Al or somebody else help Emil... *Puts on his coat and summons Drakus* Let's tear Shinra apart! I hate those guys. They made me climb sixty flights of stairs, damn them!

-Rexial's Castle-

Kiel: *Walks downstairs, rubbing his eyes* *Yawn* What's all the commotion about...? Huh!? *Readies his sword* Who's this guy!? I know you, Sukiru, and you already told me about Emil, but who's this guy!?
Sukiru: He has not announced himself yet. Possibly because I Slow'd him enough times that he would lose in a race with a snail.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am

Ohanzee: OK I’ll setup a place for them on that roof of the condo and ill provide as much support as possible.*teleports to the roof*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 am

Xavier: *smirks as he draws Calamity and Jane* You aren't the only one. Ohanzee, go set up our rally point. Me and Rexial will go rescue Lia and meet with you there. Let's go. *runs ahead*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 am

Ohanzee: Alright the rally point has been setup at condo # 5. It has blue banners and I’m providing sniper support.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 am

Rexial: *Points to the DC* Wrong direction, man. Oh, the OTHER DC goes to my castle; If you need healing, you can go there. Now then, time to rescue Lia from the top of a tower that would take Shinra soldiers ten minutes to climb.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 am

Xavier: *rubs the back of his head sheepishly* Ehh, sorry. I'm used to walking everywhere. *enters Rexial's DC to ?the top of the clocktower?*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 am

Ohanzee: *rally point is setup* alright Xavier point out enemies you want me to take down my visibility up here isn’t so great.*sets up bipod for the sniper rifle*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm

???: You REALLY think your magic can affect me to the point where I care, don't you? *casts Esuna* Look, just get out of my way and nobody has to die. *sees Kiel* Oh you've gotta be kidding. Another one? *sigh* This just keeps getting better, doesn't it?

Emil: Shut up!!! *jumps at ???*

???: That's more like it. *Dodges and gets a chokehold on Emil* Now, if you don't want him to die, and I don't either, you will stand down.

Emil: *tries to stab ??? in the leg*

???: *deflects the blade and sends it spinning across the room* Come on, I don't want to have to kill you. If I apply enough pressure, you WILL die.

Emil: I don't care! Just get out of here!

???: You're in no position to bargain.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Minato: I suggest you step away from the girl and leave permanently. *Summons Lucifer's blade* If anyone is to die, it'll be you. *glares*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Sukiru: Ahah...ahaha...AHA! You think you stand any chance at ALL?! You're nothing to me, an insect. I could crush you to nothing in less time than you can make one of your idiotic remarks. By the way... You can't cast Esuna, being Silenced. Your Magic is sealed, fool. *Snaps fingers* ...And now, all your items are belong to us. Drop him and leave, or I'll have to actually put in the effort of killing you where you stand.

<Sukiru is designed to be the most OP character ever... which is counterbalanced by his laziness. He never really wants to put in the effort to handle a problem, instead leaving it up to the others.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Sammy:...Huh? Great. Gunshots.

Jessie: *wakes up, tries to get up* Gah! WHO THE **** DID THIS?!?

Sammy: *teleports to Xavier* Need help?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Xavier: You're a little late to the party, Sammy. *i'm just assuming they're on the clocktower now as they entered the DC* Holy ****, how did this happen? *20+ Shinra troops lay dead on the ground around Lia and two others, one a young man with electricity crackling up his arms, the other a young woman is weilding a large claymore that is probably longer then she is tall, an LMG and assault rifle are slung across her back* Hmph, it seems like I'm meeting everyone from the unit today. Sammy, Rexial, meet Athez and Fia. A couple of friends of mine.

Fia: *nods* Greetings, you've got quite the fighter here. I'm sure she could give Athez a run for his money if she had more training.

Xavier: *grins* Is that so?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Lia: I said self-defense only.

Sammy: *shocked face*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Xavier: *nods* Well, you did good none the less. *audio comes in over Xavier's transciever and he but it to his ear* Got it... Yep, thanks. Alright, we're gonna need to set up some sort of defense here. More troops are coming are way. Ohanzee says that he's picked a couple off but he can't do much without revealing his cover. Get ready everyone.

Fia: There's was something I alway liked about the man in charge. *smiles and pulls the LMG from her back, laying down on the clocktower ledge*

Xavier: *turns to Rexial* You're a close range fight so you're with me and Athez. *turns to Sammy as he pulls the Zeus Cannon from his back* You stay here and protect them, anything slips around us, blow it away with this. *hands him the weapon* Let's go. *leads downstairs to the base of the clocktower*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Sammy: On it.

Lia: What do I do?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Xavier: You can either come downstairs and fight or stay put. I don't think giving you a gun would be the best idea in the world when you don't have training using one.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Lia: Then I'll stay here.

Sammy: Hey, have you had any other form of training?

Lia: Nope.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Athez: Why is it that every time we meet up, you're in some kinda trouble Xavier?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Xavier: *to Sammy so Lia can't hear* If you're planning on giving her firearms train I suggest something beside the Zeus Cannon, It'll break bones if you don't hold it the way you should. Not a first timer's weapon. *then to Athez* Because Minerva hates the very ground I tread. You know that as well as I do. Let's go. *leads the trio of himself, Rexial and Athez downstairs*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Ohanzee: Hey Xavier are those two soldiers you met are they who I think they are
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:40 pm

*claps hands together over head, causing dust to form into bullseye*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Xavier: *laughs then talks into the tranciever* That answer your question?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next