TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 3 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:26 am

Aleri heaved a sigh of relief. "Thanks, man. I'd get lost and die of boredom if it weren't for you."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 am

"Aleri?" Sylvia raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar name before dismissing her question immediately. She didn't really want to know anyway. "Hmm, you can if you like." She shrugged with a small grin. "So trusting of the strange pirate wandering around your home though, hmm? That naivety could get you killed, ya know."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 am

"...Say, Lance... Why don't I see any of your servants, or anybody else who lives here?" Aleri inquired. "I mean, t's not like we have any servants at CA, and you're the type who prefers to do trivial stuff himself... But I at least see a member in the hallways once in a while. Here? Kinda empty... Well, 'cept for Maya and Phoenix. You said we passed them, right?"

He summoned TELOS and examined it. "...Hm. You know, now that I look closely, there are a lot of little details on this. It's easy to write it off as nothing but a powerful weapon, but it really is a work of art. I wonder who wielded it, back in the day."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 am

Thalia summoned The Kingdom's Star to her hand, "I'm more than capable of defending myself." She said straightfaced as she continued the tour, showing Sylvia various areas within the castle.

Lance nodded, "Most people are still acclimating back to Synthisle. None of the people that work within the castle live here. They have large homes with thier families in town. Of course, that's thier decision. If they wanted to live and work at the castle, I'd have no problem with it. But for now, no one is really here. Now let's get to Daidara's. He might even be able to tell you something about TELOS' history." He said leading on.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 am

Sylvia's eyebrows flew up as she summoned her weapon in her hands, akin to how Lance had summoned his. "You don't say..." She whistled, a bemused expression on her face. "Ok, Princess. I'll take your word on that." She grinned, following Thalia's lead as they walked through the castle. "Hey, I got a question for ya," she said suddenly, turning to look at Thalia speculatively. "Maya told me you and Lance saved her from turning 'evil' or something. You wanna fill in the blank for that?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:57 am

"You think so? TELOS is from the Great Keyblade War, so how would Daidara know about it?" Aleri tossed the huge blade into the air behind him, letting it vanish and return to his heart. "...You know, I get to thinking, since it's my Keyblade now, it's a part of my heart. So is Broken Soul. Kinda weird... And it's kinda creepy. I just let a weapon into my heart from a thousand years ago, and I didn't think twice about how it could influence me. ...Ahh, daylight!"

<Also, is this the same Daidara...? 'Cuz that's triple the awesomeness.>
<Oh yeah, I finally found a way to watch the Persona 4 Anime! Yaaaaay!>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am

Thalia nodded, "Her mind was broken by a man known as Infernus. He brainwashed her into thinking the only thing she could do to repay the world for insanity was by killing. Lance and I taught her otherwise when she attacked us and we were able to stop her without killing her. She then grew some sort of attachment to Lance and she uses his shadow as a safe haven of sorts where she doesn't have to deal with outside influence." Thalia tried to explain thinking that Sylvia may not understand a word of what she said.

Lance shrugged, "Daidara knows a lot about weaponry and he's passionate about what he does. I'm pretty sure he could give Roland a run for his money when it comes to weaponry lore." Lance explained.

<Yes, it's that Daidara. And I plan on having other P4 characters cameo around town but never be significant in anything.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 am

<Cool. Since it IS technically the modern age, basketball and soccer/football will exist, so Kou and Daisuke may be around. I doubt we'll see Dojima or Adachi, though. It would be... problematic... if Adachi were to show up.>

"Wow. I'd be impressed, if that were true. It's kinda unbelievable, so I'll have to see for myself." Aleri remarked, looking up at the sky.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:31 am

<Eh, not really problematic but I'll have to explain via PM since it's MAJOR spoilers.>

Lance nodded, "He's pretty good, you'll just have to see for yourself." Lance smirked as they entered the blacksmith's shop.

They were greeted by a peppy girl with short brown hair, "Hello, welcome to Daidara Metalworks. How may I help you?"

Lance smiled, "Oh, you must be Daidara's new assisstant. Is he in?"

The girl nodded, "Ya, he's in the back. Want me to get him for you?"

"No, that's fine. He's expecting me anyways." Lance said motioning for Aleri to follow after him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 am

Aleri did so, looking around at the shop's various wares. "Wow..."

<Actually, not what I meant... I already know. What I mean, is... uh... how to put this... Ever heard of the One-Steve Limit?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:48 am

<yes, and we've blown it all to smithereens with multiple people with the same names. We have another character named Adachi?>

Lance and Aleri made their way to the back of the store where Daidara was working furiously with a piece of red hot metal bending the shape of it to make a branding iron of some sort, "Hey, Daidara. What'd you call me in for?"

Daidara looked up and smiled as he put the finishing touches on the iron and set it aside, "Ah, Lance! Perfect timing! I created an accessory I thought you might be interested in. Here, take a look." He turned away to a row of shelves for a moment and took down a wooden box, handing it to Lance.

Lance opened it and found a pendant on a chain much like the Cosmic Arts accessory.

"It's a enhancer. It's charmed to increase your combat ability in general. I created that one so you can have that boost in strength you've been looking for since our world was swallowed temporarily. Think of it as a welcome home present." Daidara spoke kindly.

Lance hung the pendant from his neck feeling a new control of his abilities flow through him, "This is amazing, Daidara!" He paid Daidara well for the accesory still greatful to the blacksmith.

"Now, Aleri here has a question for you." Lance inquired.

Daidara folded his arms, "Ask away. I'll answer as best I can."

<I think you missed the first cameo already, Nebula. Smile >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 am

"Well, uh..." Aleri summoned TELOS and held it out to Daidara. "Thank you for restoring this... And I wanted to ask. What do you know about the history of this Keyblade?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:00 am

Daidara shook his head, "That one? Not much, TELOS is a very old blade. It's very powerful too. Even my skills wern't able to awaken it's full potential. So, I'd wager it was crafted before the Great War. I've got texts dating back till then. After that, I wouldn't be able to tell you anything."

A loud crash was heard at the front of the shop, "Gah! Sorry, Daidara! Ugh... I'm such a clutz!"

Daidara chuckled a little, "Lance, would you mind go helping the girl? She's still new to the Metalworks so she's a little accident prone."

Lance nodded walking off to help the girl who'd greeted them when they entered.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 am

Oxthmas was still flipping his special coin, looking out towards the surrounding village. Roland was still asleep, lying perfect still. If one did not look closely, it would appear that Roland was not breathing.

Upon hearing footsteps, Oxthmas turned to see Pheonix and Maya approaching. He waved with his free hand, nudging Roland with one of his dress shoes. Roland stirred awake, looking up at Oxthmas and then tilting his head back to see the two arrivals.

<Roland would win in a weaponry debate btw. Twisted Evil >
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 am

<Internet outage for Comcast and the topic IMPLODES!!!!

Uhhh.....which posts do I need to respond to right now?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Archer was beginning to understand bit by bit how things worked around here. Still, she was new here and that meant she had to lie low until she really took in the difference between her world and the one here. And maybe the other worlds and universes alongside this one.

The sound of blades clashing and magic being thrown around caught her attention as she entered the other district and she stopped atop a roof, her eyes narrowing as she took in the fight.

"Looks like a scuffle," she murmured, deciding to watch and see what she could glean.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Sylvia was quiet for a moment. In all honesty, she had difficulty grasping what Thalia had told her. Infernus? Lance's shadow...? She gave a small groan. Why was she trying to understand these people, anyway? It wasn't like they concerned her in any way.

Still, there was something about Maya...Sylvia cocked her head thoughtfully. Regardless of the fact she was 13, she was travelling to different worlds, striving for something better. Sylvia could understand that. A little, at least. "I get it. Sorta. Anyway..." She turned to look at Thalia carefully. "You get many ships coming and going to Synthisle? I'm asking because I have no intention of being stuck in this place. No offence, Princess."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:50 pm

"Not many, only a shipment of materials once a month. And since you just missed the last shipment yesterday... You're gonna be stuck here for awhile unless one of the random Organization ships decides to give you a ride." Thalia explained.

Maya waved first since Pheonix was still half awake, "Good morning!" She called happily.

Lance entered the front of the room and knelt to pick up some of the armor that had been tossed to the floor, "So? What made you take an interest in being Daidara's apprentice?" He asked the girl politely.

"Wel at first it was to pay for a set of greive edges I bought from him, shoes with blades attached y'know? Now' I think I might stay. Daidara is pretty nice and the work is fun." The girl explained.
<Also, I know but Lance doesn't. Also, now does someone get the cameo?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Aleri whistled. "I can imagine. Working with so many weapons all the time? It mst be hard, keeping yourself from picking one up and testing it out, though."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm

<It's Chie. I got it from the 'Ya!' XDD >

Sylvia felt her heart sink. "Once a month. So much for that plan... Suddenly, Sylvia's ears pricked up at Thalia's words. "Organization ships?" Sylvia seized on to that point immediately. "What do you mean? You guys own an intergalactic vessel?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Daidara nodded, "I'm more aqquainted with large weapons though. The bastard sword which is a large, two-handed sword is about the smallest weapon I can use easily." Daidara explained.

"Yeah, we actually have a hangar here but Lance has it sealed so only a keyblade could open it. So, don't be getting any funny ideas about stealing one." Thalia's tone was gentle but she was suspicious of the pirate girl and not anywhere as trusting as Lance.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:21 pm

"Me? Steal a ship?" Sylvia's expression twisted to one of mock hurt. "I feel wounded by your accusation, Princess." A grin appeared on her face as her eyes glinted mischievously. "Nice necklace by the way." She added coolly, continuing to walk along the corridor with light steps. "So, we done with the tour? Or is there anything else you'd like to show me?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Thalia clutched the necklace, "Yeah, it's obsidian and diamond. Lance's royal symbol." She said matter of factly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Sylvia grinned. "Sounds expensive," she said with a slight cock of her head, her eyes dancing merrily. "You'd better take good care of it then." She leaned against a wall and looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Anyway, I think I'm done with this place, so I'm gonna show myself around town, get my bearings, ya know?" She yawned. "Thanks for the tour, Princess. Appreciate it."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

<...For the record, I knew it was Chie because:
A: She was the on who told the party about Daidara's.
B: She mentioned weaponized shoes. Chie used her footwear as weaponry.>

"Well..." Aleri sighed. "...It must be nice, having a non-violent job. Probably gets boring after a while, though. So, uh, Lance, I'm gonna take a look around, and see if I find any other cool shops. I bet there's a bookstore around here somewhere! Maybe they sell Dreigiau Fiction books. I like that series."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next