TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 13 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 pm

"..." Archer's eyebrow flew up. "Uh, I'm not one to spoil moods, sugar. But if you landed in a world without any signs of your ship, it's highly likely that your world met the same fate as ours. That's the only reason you'd be set adrift in the first place. "
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Sylvia paused, a frown creasing her features. "Now, wait a damn minute!" She growled. "My ship was attacked, sure, but that don't mean it was 'swallowed by darkness' or anything. And...and I don't know whether anything's happened to my homeworld..." She cursed under her breath. "I don't know anything. And it's really ticking me off..." She let out a groan. "I'm gonna go for a walk." She finished tiredly, dismissing herself from the infirmary as she walked down the empty corridors of the castle.

Swallowed by darkness? Really? If that's so then...

What am I supposed to do now...?
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Lance looked down, he'd been trying to keep her from hearing that, "Just leave her be and give her some time to cool off. She's not gonna go anywhere with the hangar locked."

Nick nodded, "So, what do we do from here? I hired you sure but... I don't really know what we could do from here." He said slightly irritated at his own lack of foresight.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 pm

"Eh, don't look at me. I may not look it but I can be pretty reliable when it comes to fighting," Archer answered. "So whatever you decide, I won't back down unless you do."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Agrabah

The figure found shelter within the walled streets of Agrabah. Sitting down at a local gathering spot, the figure looked around its surroundings. A palace guard approached the figure, scimitar tucked in his waistband.

"What matter of man walks through these streets in such strange garb? Who are you and where have you come from!" the palace guard barked out.

The figure looked up at the guard, then stood up. His outfit was more viewable now, a strange military uniform, maroon red in color. His hair was trimmed short, as was the beard that adorned his face, both a mixture of brown and olive drab. His piercing grey eyes, with a hint of bronze, stared down the palace guard, showing no sense of fear.

"I am Gregor Vladinisky, a refugee from a distant land. I will not burden you or your fellow officials."

Gregor produced a small pouch, handing it to the guard. The palace guard, feeling the weight within the pouch, smiled and nodded, leaving the area. Gregor sat down once more and closed his eyes, resting.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 am

DracoknightKing wrote:<Sorry, no KH1 reference. Because this is a little weird.>
Daniel bolted upright, sprung to his feet, and turned to face the woman. "Okay...uh, who are you and how did you get on the roof of the accessory shop?"

The girl let out a laugh, her hands on her knees.

"I seen an unmoving body on top of the roof, so I just climbed up to make sure you weren't dead".

<And you kinda did do the reference. And that's weird? Dude, THAT's weird? Did you read ANY other post?!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 am

<My point exactly.>
Daniel gave the woman a sideways look. "I was stargazing. And besides...why would you bother? I don't even know you."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 am

Lance looked between the two, "Well, you'll always have a place to stay here if you need. I owe Nick for his help during that battle anyhow."

Nick nodded, "Awesome, so we're not homeless then. I guess that's an improvement." He said optmistically.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:27 am

"Well, I doubt you'd require my services much longer if you're as strong as you say you are," Archer voiced, "So the 'not homeless' part only applies to you, kiddo." She stretched lazily, glancing around.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:32 am

Lance shook his head, "You're welcome to stay as well. Any refugees can find shelter here and as long as you don't have a place to stay you can here. There's plenty of empty rooms." He explained.

Nick smirked, "See, I'm not the only one who isn't homeless."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:40 am

"Hm. We'll see how it goes then. Who knows. You might find yourselves in need of an extra fighter one day," Archer chuckled lightly as she leaned against the wall lazily.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 am

Lance nodded, "We're ALWAYS in need of an extra blade or two. Today was considered a day off for me and Aleri over there," He gestured to the long haired boy, "And what did we do this afternoon? Fought a friggin eldritch abomination."

Nick laughed,"What were you up against this time?"

Lance shrugged, "Damn thing called itself Nightmare. It was a soul from a posessed sword called Sould Edge."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 am

"Ah... Eldritch abominations... I remember fighting a couple back in the day," Archer nodded in faint remembrance. "Seems like you guys lead quite the exciting life. Don't know if I'll be of much help at all." She said with a grin.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 am

Lance nodded, "I'm sure you could help out someway. Nick here is weakened with his injuries so you could probably lend him a hand if we need to deal with any trouble."

"Hey, I resent that!" Nick responded.

"Yep, I know." Lance replied walking off to strike up a conversation with Aleri about white magic.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:00 am

Aleri had been kinda sulking in the corner, bothered by the lady's murderous hatred for Rexial, and apparently, himself. His head perked up for a second. "Wait, this is a day off for you, too? Huh. Well, uh, I'd at least like to know your name before we head out. I have a feeling we'll meet again, and I hate having to restrain the urge to probe peoples' heads to find out their names."

He held a defensive stance, as if to protect himself from her reaction. "I was just kidding! But, seriously, what's your name? I hate being left in the dark about this stuff." Aleri turned to Lance. "Oh, yeah, if you want, I could help you learn White Magic. I've found that my aura actually promotes the learning of magic. That, and I know a thing or two about teaching, and about magic."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 am

"My mind's unreadable, so I wouldn't try if I were you," Archer mentioned lazily to Aleri. "But yeah. Call me Archer."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:06 am

Lance shook his head, "Nah, I don't want a teacher, just some friendly tips. I wanna try to get this down on my own." He explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 am

Aleri frowned for a second. "An unreadable mind? Strange... Well, then again, I can't reall read minds, per se, just what thoughts are directed at me. I can easily find out another person's opinion of me. In fact, sometimes, people think so loud, it's hard not to hear... But an unreadable mind? Cool. Lance, I recommend you learn White Magic by healing people's trivial wounds to begin with. Like, if you see a little girl with a cut on her finger, start with that. And never use too much healing energy, or it can backlash and actually burn you."

<Dude, Orichalcum is a metal, not a gem. Trust me on this one. Of course, it's a highly magical metal, so the whole "store your energy in 'em" idea could still work.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 am

One of the medics looked up, "Learning healing magic, Mr. Willright? Does that mean I won't be seeing Ms. Maya in here to fix her cuts from when she plays with the Heartless?"

Lance laughed, "I guess not."

Nick quirked an eyebrow, "Maya plays with the Heartless? You said she was crazy but that's an all new level."

Lance nodded, "That's Maya for you. You never know what's coming."

Maya appeared from Lance's shadow and wrapped herself around his shoulders. For some reason, she was wearing a sombrero, "Lance?" She asked quizzically.

"Yes, Maya?"

"Does my thumb look Spanish?" The girl waved her hand in front of Lance's face.

"Umm... Yes?" Lance answered VERY confused.

"YAY!" Maya dove back down into Lance's shadow almost immediately.

"Point proven." Lance said finally.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 am

"On the roof of a store?" She chuckled to Daniel. "I came to check because I have a heart, you know?" For a strange reason, Daniel felt that "heart" quote more true. If a Nobody saw that, it wouldn't care either way. But she has a heart.

"But anyways, I am sorry, but I need you to please get off the roof. My managers gonna be angry".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 am

<Well I'm sure it's the closest to being a gem out of all the items in KH, Nebula.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 am

<...Like hell it is. There are about sixteen other kinds of items that are specifically called 'Gems'. 'Twilight Gem'. 'Dusk Gem'. 'Serenity Gem'. 'Energy Gem'. 'Power Gem'. And then the elemental ones...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:06 am

<...I think that's the first time I've seen you swear. Also, curse my not playing KH in like 6months. Let's just say they were Energy gems then>.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Daniel jumped off the roof. "So, you work here?" That answered one question.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Castle Asylum.

Zane was in Sally's room, she looked a bit busy, "Well, whenever you're ready for that date, just come find me. Later" He said walking out. He then came back, taking the Guitar Hero set, pulling it out of the room. He was pulling the box
in the grey hall, each door leading to a menber's room. Not many members were in their rooms currently. He pulled the box into his room closing the door.

He streched with a yawn, he began to walk the castle, when a Light Corridor was bright enough to nearly blind him, he used the coat to block the light, when it dimmed out, the boy White was there, but that outfit was gone, now he wore more normal clothes, a white t-shirt, and a pair of white pants, and white sneakers. To go along with his white hair, and colorless eyes.

Okay, not normal, but less strange.

"Hey, White". Zane greeted.

"Yeah, hey". White seemed troubled.

"What happened?" Zane's expression changed, to more of a concerned look.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I'll talk later" White walked past Zane, not even looking him in the eye.

"But.... Fine" Zane admited defeat. He then walked over to the infarmery, to check on Xeromus.

"Oh, hey, boss. Any news? How ya feelin'? Need anything?"

XxxX

For the time being" She said, her legs swaying back and forth. She wore a very dark blue plaid mini-skirt, along with her top to fit the schoolgirl look. "I needed some items, didn't have the Munny, so I asked if I could stay to pay off the charge".

In her swaying, was in a littlest shimmer....

of her dark blue panties.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next