TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 27 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:48 am

<That's where its all going on...>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:48 am

<sorry l know but have been sick for the past few days and l will post from were we left of tomorrow the only reason l am posting now is my hatred for Michael Cera>

Scott Pilgrim's brain hurt. He decided to just hack everything that is the universe and removed any trace of the girl from existence
<these kinda hapened in the first game and she is still gonna be in the 3rd game and if all else faills l can pull a Lambda on you face it l can just use the BlazBlue canon that makes any of your Garry Stu powers useless>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 am

Scott Pilgrim completely decimated anything that has to do with blazblue or anything that wants to friggin kill him. <Anything that Xgeass posts about killing Scott must now be moved to Joke Topic or else...>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:08 am

<I don't whant to kill Scott I want to DESTROY Michael, Scott is just unlucky to have been played by Michael>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 am

<Just move it to the god dang joke topic.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 am

<I think Scott Pilgrim's existance should be erased from the RP. Those in favor, say "Ay", those against, say "Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus" four times while hopping on one leg while naked and an eye-patch on your private area.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 pm

<Too bad I don't really care. He's my character, don't care if there's a vote or not.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm

<Well, enough of this Scot Pilgrim nonsense, random battle time>

"In the keyblade graveyard, amidst the ruins of a massive crater, a portal of light appears"

Gunamnex: "Steps out, hood obscuring his face" Oxthmas, summon some Jackpots and prepare to repel the heartless.

Oxthmas: "Steps out, adjusting his tie" Very well then, let the game pieces form. "Begins summoning Jackpots"

Gunamnex: Here they come, rid this sacred ground of their ill content, let their fates be judged! "Summons Remembrance"

"From the sides of the crater above the two figures, waves of heartless begin to pour over the edges. Neoshadows, armored knights, and invisibles."

Oxthmas: It's game time! "Leaps onto a coin platform and sends Jackpots towards the approaching neoshadows and armored knights"

"As Oxthmas rushes off to battle, Gunamnex stands his ground, keyblade at his usual stance. A group of invisibles surround him, invisible at the moment."

Gunamnex: Make my day interesting.

"The invisibles all reappear, swing their swords down towards Gunamnex. Just before impact, their blades are held back, inches from Gunamnex's face."

Gunamnex: "His keyblade blocking the blades effortlessly" A foolish move, heartless.

"Gunamnex parries the blades, sending the invisibles flying. Gunamnex fires off a Ragnarok spell, taking out the group of invisibles."

Gunamnex: A pitiful effort these heartless are doing, something is amiss. "Looks over towards Oxthmas' position"

Oxthmas: "Launching a burst of coins at the last surviving group of armored knights as his jackpots wrap up the neoshadows' numbers" I'm on a hot streak! "Notices Gunamnex looking over at him" Hey, wanna help out with those?

Gunamnex: I believe you are handling it okay, but something's wrong. I sense a much larger heartless force then what we are facing. "Looks up" Oxthmas, fall back!

Oxthmas: What? "Looks up" Oh boy, this game just got an upgrade.

"High above, a massive dustflier, the size of which eclipses the skyline, appears, surround by regular wyverns. The dustflier hurls meteors down towards the pair"

Gunamnex: Those meteors shall not disrupt this ancient battlefield. "Opens a massive portal of light over the crater, absorbing the meteors"

Gunamnex: "Removing his hood as the light dissipates" Oxthmas, take on the wyverns, leave the Dustflier to me.

Oxthmas: Anyday of the week, good luck with jumbo. "Begins attacking the wyverns with coin bursts while leaping onto coin platforms."

"As the dustflier begins to descend, Gunamnex draws his keyblade towards the descending dustflier."

Gunamnex: Let your fate be decided by your demise, Fate's Regret! "Final Limit attack"

"The dustflier roars in agony as Gunamnex's keyblade slices through its body at multiple angles from the portals of light that emerge around it. As Gunamnex leaps up to fire off the Ragnorak-style of light attack, the dustflier attempts to evade by a barrel roll towards the ground"

Gunamnex: You will not escape fate! "Dashes down"

"Just before the dustflier touches the ground, Gunamnex appears underneath it, his keyblade holding the dustflier from impact. Pushing the dustflier back, Gunamnex leaps into the air, slashing the dustflier straight down the middle."

Gunamnex: "Getting up after landing as the dustflier fades, dusting himself off" It is done, may your heart find its resting place peacefully.

"Oxthmas, having finished off the wyverns, appears nearby"

Oxthmas: "His jackpots disappearing, checking his watch" Nice moves!

Gunamnex: You did well my apprentice, thank you.

Oxthmas: For what?

Gunamnex: For sticking by in the midst of all that has transpired.

Oxthmas: "Smirks" Eh, it beats playing card games by myself. Let's go play the slots.

Gunmanex: "Laughs" You sure do love the game. Very well "Opens a portal of light nearby, begins to walk towards it slowly"

Oxthmas: So, what were they after?

Gunamnex: I do not know, it is unusual for even heartless to appear here, not to mention the size of that dustflier. A pondering for another day though. "Steps through the portal of light"

Oxthmas: "Sighs" He must be thinking about Yuki again. "Steps through the portal of light"

<There, now back to the plot please>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Meanwhile in the trash can of my brain.

There was a man who looked similar to Nexas but he had no element and had two Mini-Scythes and named Themawxt. "I feel as if something awesome has just transpired" He said. "I need to return....I WAS THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CHARACTER WHATS_UP CREATED!!!!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Kotank and Susan leapt into action. Susan stabbed out a few Floods and Scrappers while Kotank began going toe-to-toe with some Buckle Bruisers. He had just finished one off when another one began throwing it's discs at him. Kotank grabbed both of them before they made contact and began going ape-**** on the Unversed with them.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Rexson and the ex-gambler went at it, crystal versus cards. Rexson double fliped backward and preform his Crystal Ravine, causeing spikes to burst from the ground.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Braig warped around the room while firing shots from his arrrowguns. He momentarily paused to taunt Xancel, "What's your problem? Too slow?" Xancel blocked another volley of shots then snarled at Braig. "You really wanna die huh?" Xancel shot three columns of light at the sharpshooter while he charged forward.
<alright before you guys start an argument about the org being reborn , they aren't I've got a twist that'll be in my next post that will make it all make sense>

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 pm

<STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two are being godmods!!!! Those are my characters, pay attention to our posts!!!!!! Rewind that. I'll call Luxord Rould (Rolled).>
Rould was using his cards as shields, blocking Rexson's attacks and Braig had just teleported onto a platform for Sniper Mode. "I see you!" Braig shouted out and started shooting a couple of shots at Xancel, while Rould started to use his cards to try and cut Rexson.
---
Xarlone was laughing and laughing. "Ha!" He shouted out and from all their negative emotions of frustration and rage, he summoned a Iron Imprisoner VI. "Damnit.. This is my fault." Nathan said to himself and he ran towards the middle of the room. "MEGA FLARE!!!!!!!!!!" Nathan said as he cast Mega Flare, which killed a lot of the more weaker unversed, but the negative emotion just flowed right back into Xarlone, who summoned some more Iron Imprisoner's with it.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 pm

<They're not actually who they appear to be as I said in my last post , I'll clarify everything @ 8:00>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Rexson dodged Rould's cards expect one which cut his cheek. Rexson summoned his Kantna's and began slashing at him, quickly.

<Why 8:00?>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 pm

<If they have the name Rould and Braig then I'm still gonna control them. Wait a second...Wasn't A.K.Y.S the one who brought them back? If so, then you can't say they're not who we think they are because A.K.Y.S would have to, so they are infact the somebodies of Org. XIII until otherwise stated by A.K.Y.S>
Rould back-flipped, but he was still hit by some slashes. He put a wall of cards between him and Rexson.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Rexson regarded the wall before punching the ground causeing dimonds and emerade spikes to burst from under Rould's feet. "Come on, card boy give me a challenge"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 am

Rould was propelled up by the diamonds, but used his cards to create a platform. "You do not wanna go there." He said as he turned Rexson into a die and trapped him in cards.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 am

Rexson rolled around for a bit and then had a off topic thought. 'I wonder what else he can turn me into if i tick him off enough'. Then he hurled himself at him and turned back to normal before he could get a good shot in. "Okay now im in a box of cards...Firaja" He shot a fire ball to burn the wall in front of him and jumped at Rould again this time with a Crystal Sheild and Sword.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

<But you forgot. We can send PMs. >_> And Bob did say he sent a PM to Aros/A.K.Y.S.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 am

<He could not return to normal form that fast...>
"Hmph. I forgot about my time powers. I can make you do that again and again and again.. But nah." Rould said easily dodging Rexson's attack. He decided to make Rexson into a card and did so, trapping him in cards, which were turned backwards. "Pick the card with me on it, and you win the game." Rould said, explaining it.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 am

Rexson looked at the cards and slashed at the one on the left.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:15 am

The card turned around to reveal Caxom, and the slash had affected Caxom by having him slashed. The mechanics of a voodoo doll.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:29 am

<I did and he still hasn't replied I'll retcon anything if he dissagrees anyhow just like how I'm disregarding my previous post due to the fact Skazza controls those specific characters, and as for 8:00 it's cuz i had a band concert to go to, y'know school stuff>
Xancel dodged several of the shots before being able to return a few by parrying them with his keyblade.
<And due to Skazza's other agrument i guess the other stuff is gonna have to wait till Keyblade replies to my PM...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:32 am

At the Castle

Caxom looked at the cut on his arm and touched the gash before it closed up like a zipper. "What the ****" he said before running throuh a portal

At C.O.

Rexson scowled before punching the Center card in fury.

<Good to Know...School band any good?>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next