TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 23 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 am

<Shocked beyond belief>

"Back At the ice cream shop"

Gunamnex: "Suddenly shakes" I sense a tearing in two individual's intertwined fates...
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 am

Seth was asleep outside CA but moments after the child of the Dark Bloodline, Destined faded away he awoke with a jolt "What th- what the heck did I just see?" He he then thinks about he was dreaming of before he awoke. A baby was crying lying on a pedestal, and then it faded into light. "Well I guess I still have that at least." Seth then jumped to his feet then started cracking his neck. "I wonder well this end my boredom, well only one way to find out right" he then started to laugh but quickly stoped "Ok I have got to stop talking to myself." He then opens a DC around himself sending him to the memorial. Seth then clears his throat and takes a deep breath "HELLO ANY ONE OUT THERE?!" He yelled at the top of his loungs
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:42 am

Yuki heard a loud yell coming from the memorial and ran inside. Same as her two relatives already in the memorial. They kept running until they saw a boy with red eyes. "Who are you?!" They all said together. "Jinx!" Homura said behind before yet again another slap by Sarusshu.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 am

Wh-who are these people. Seth thought to himself. He could sense powerful darkness radiating from the three standing in front of him "You want to know who I am? Well I am just a phantom passing by, and you are?"
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 am

<Whoops Homura isn't here>

"A phantom?" Yuki said to herself. "Explain!" she ordered the chrimson eyed person.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 am

<Song wouldn't exactly matter.>
Sally opened the door, smashed the music player with the toe of her boot and went back inside of her room. She sat down on her bed and reached into her pocket to find her postcard.
"Axel... Demyx... Have you guys ever loved someone... Who never felt any affection for you at all?"
<Holy crap, I think I'm about to cry.>
"I could've sworn that he had... I hate him now, and that paopu binded us together forever... We'll just find each other again and again..."
A tear ran down Sally's face.
Sally felt something within her that she had felt before.
"Huh? Wha- Oh no! No, no, no!" She sobbed.
Sally pulled out a piece of paper and started taking a pencil to it. She had finished no sooner than the natural reaction came over her.
On the paper she had drawn a Somebody sign with an arrow next to it, branching off into two. These pointed to a Heartless Emblem and a Nobody Emblem.
<Alright, I'm crying.>

Last edited by AKeybladeYouSay on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : specifying)
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 am

<Wow! Now I feel like crying. i_i I know this isn't real and all but I feel like kickin' Zane in nuts. Oh, I completely forgot about the paopu fruit until you brought it up. >_>>

All of the sudden Zane got kicked in the nuts by a random 15 year-old guy with spikey brown hair. Zane grabbed his nuts in shere torture and fell to floor. The pain was the ultimate of all pain. It felt like one popped. The left one to be exact. Though no serious harm was done to his unborn children. They all pointed and laughed until the kid, known as "The Creator", left Mysterious Figure style.

<It's not joke post. It's legit canon.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:07 pm

<You're crying over pixels that carry words that describe what is happening to our characters cause there is no system for like video yet? o.O>
Nathan gasped, wiping blood from his mouth. "You..." Nathan choked out as he threw his keyblade up, switching places with it only to be simply knocked away by Xarlone. "You fool. Give it up." Xarlone said to Nathan, rushing at him and quickly slashing at him with the keyblades. "A-Agh!!!!" Nathan said as he got hit by most of the slashes. "Now, the finish.." Xarlone said as he planted his palm on the almost-unconscious Nathan. "The thing you always did to me... Palm-pact!" Xarlone said as he charged all his strength into his palm, and very hardly pressed into Nathan's face. Nathan summoned his armor right when he hit, but he was sent flying and was rendered unconscious, as Xarlone thought, but no. Nathan's keyblades started rising up, along with his wayfinder. His keyblades charged shots at the wayfinder, and proceeded to destroy it.
---
All of Nathan's friends sensed his wayfinder being broken. Deldon was the only one who heard Nathan say he was gonna rescue Siks and Kotank, but he must be fighting Xarlone. Deldon quickly told Aleri since he was the closest one and opened a LC to where Nathan was.
---
"Nathan!" Deldon yelled out as they all gathered round him. "H-H-He's unconscious" Ged choked out. "Nathan... take my strength." Gentex said. Gentex pressed two fingers on Nathan and began charging almost all of his energy and strength into a shockwave that would go out throughout Nathan's body. He shot it out, but it didn't work. Soon all of his friends did that, and Nathan slowly began to awaken when all his friends faded away <Not Aleri of course cause he didn't go). It was all just smoke and mirrors of Xarlone to bring out the rage in Nathan. "You...YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!" Nathan said as the ground started shattering, he thought it was Xarlone who killed his friends. "W-What's going on?!?!?" Xarlone said as the ground completely shattered and they were in Nathan's dive to the heart. There was Nathan, Xarlone, with small circles containing the faces of Texers, Rexers, Deldon, Ged, and Gentex. Nathan yelled out again, "YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And he started radiating with darkness. Nathan was scared but he didn't show it. "Do I give in...?" He thought and he quickly remembered his friends. His friends voices appeared to call out to him; "No.. Use both. We gave you our strength and energy.. You are now stronger. Do not be confined to the iron chains of only one path. Use bothhh." Hearing that, Nathan felt a jolt of energy and he grinned. "Light!" Nathan yelled out as he dashed over to Xarlone, both keyblades radiating with light. "Who are you!?!" Xarlone managed to choke out in fear. Nathan shot balls of light at Xarlone and quickly jumped over him. "Darkness, call my name!" Nathan said as his keyblades started radiating black. "I-Impossible!" Xarlone said as he slowly backed away. Nathan used Dark Volley on Xarlone and quickly switched to light, LCing behind him and quickly charging up both keyblades with almost all of the light he has, he stabbed them into Xarlone. "N-No....." Xarlone said as he faded away. Nathan passed out, and was now back in CA, along with all his friends who carried him to his room.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:36 pm

<Okay, retcon Siks and Kotank running into Necro and the others. I need to get the tourney moving.>

Siks and Kotank arrived in the arena and found that Nori and Norio's match was over. Siks then rushed to find White and found him in the Round Room. "Hey," he asked, "Would you mind joining a tournament we've got going here? I need to even out the bracket."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Dispatch began to explain how there were a ****ton of Key masters living in a world called Asylum. Sora said, "GTFO."

Dispatch LCd to TWTNW, only to be swarmed by Org XIII, plus 2 he'd never met before. "The Organization?! @($%! I killed some of you and my friends killed the rest! Why are you alive?!"

Xemnas simply said, "This one is strong-hearted. Get him."

<And, cue Maverick>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Rexson ran after Xancel and pheniox while caxom SC'd to his room.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:56 pm

<O_o Wow, uh... Hadn't expected that...>
A figure silently exited a Dark Corridor in Sally's room. They were covered in a dark cloak.
"You have now learned the price of emotion." The figure said to the lifeless looking she'll of Sally's old existence. "Do not worry. You will find a nice home with us."
The figure pulled his hood down, revealing his tan skin and long, silver hair.
Xehanort picked the Nobody up off of the bed and walked through another Dark Corridor. He reappeared in The Castle That Never Was. He had gathered there Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Isa, Rould, Lumaria, and Arlene.
Organization XI, I would like to introduce you to..."
The letters S, A, L, L, and Y started flying around both Xehanort and Sally's Nobody. They rearranged themselves quickly and an X was added to them.
"Xasyll."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 pm

<************************x1000. Org. XIII is back..>
Nathan awakened. He quickly ran to the tourney and blackflipped onto the mat, ready for his fight with R.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 am

R got up from the stands and walked into the arena.
"You know you aren't ready for this."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

"In the alternate KHverse, atop the T.T clock tower"

Gunamnex: "Looking out, a spark of light appears" Oxthmas!, someone got through the barrier!

Oxthmas: "Having been asleep on the ledge, wakes up abruptly" What?

Gunamnex: No time!, we gotta go! "Opens a massive portal of light, enshrouding them both"

"In the actual KHVerse, where Dispatch is"

Gunamnex: "Emerging from the portal" Get that Saiyan out of here! "Casts a time stasis barrier between Dispatch and Org. XII members"

Oxthmas: Roger. "Attempts to grab Dispatch, but Dispatch knocks him aside"

Gunamnex: "Sighs" Gotta do it the hard way then. "Drops through another portal of light, knocks out Dispatch with the blunt of his palm" Oxthmas, pick him up.

Oxthmas: "Getting up slowly, hand to his throbbing head" WTH was that!

Gunamnex: Hurry up! "Steps through the original light portal"

Oxthmas: "Hoists Dispatch over one shoulder" Ugh, a bit big aren't ya. "Steps slowly into portal"

"As the portal Collapses, the time stasis barrier dispels"

Organization Members: What just happened?

Xemnas: Where did that figure go? Find him!

"Back in alternate KHverse, Castle Asylum"

Gunamnex: "Stepping out of the light portal" Put him over there by the main gate.

Oxthmas: "Places Dispatch down" You sure did put him out, is he gonna be okay?

Gunamnex: Yes, although I do ponder how he will handle what has happened. As much as I feel that I should alter his memories, I think that it might be more amusing to see what unfolds.

Oxthmas: You're more devious than usual sir.

Gunamnex: I think that fate is a bit off balance lately, might as well give it a jolt. "Laughs"

Oxthmas: I vote we leave something behind with him.

Gunamnex: Excellent ideal. "Pulls a sea salt ice cream from his cloak"

Oxthmas: I meant a scary letter or draw on his face, but that'll do.

Gunamnex: Let us depart then. "Opens up another portal of light, steps through"

Oxthmas: Man, that guy was heavy. "Steps through the portal"

"Just as the portal closes, Dispatch comes to"

<Sorry if this fails, kinda bummed out right now>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 am

Xancel's eyes widen in surprise. "He's here!" He sprinted past Zane whom was still writhing in pain and kicked at the door knocking it open. However, he was too late as he saw Xehanort leave with the unconsicous nobody and was halted by tendrils of nothing that shot out of the portal halting his motion as it closed. "Dammit!" He yelled at the shrinking portal before it disappeared.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 am

Rexson just cuaght up. "Who was that pedo" he asked outside and inside the link.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 am

Xancel finally managed to free himself from the tendrils by using his own to fight them down. He continued to glare angrily at the ground where the portal had disappeared. "I'm not sure but he had the same darkness as the man I fought awhile ago..." He noticed a heartless that had formed on the bed, a mirror image of the girl <Anti-Sally perhaps?>, it opened its eye revealing entirely yellow orbs. "A heart without its body, truly an interesting thing..."
<Keyblade check your PM>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:41 am

<Nathan and R's match isn't starting yet. Next up is Tony and White.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:15 am

"So you want to know what that means do you?" Seth stares at the girl who asked the question for a while. "I'll tell you what that means is you tell me your name." he asked Yuki.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:03 am

Rexson felt the remaining power of the tendrils. 'No way ... i thought he was dead' he thought accidetly passing the thought to phen and xancel
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightAeon13 Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:08 am

< Mad Hate parents. I just want to go up to that spying piece of **** and... Twisted Evil He's a guy, I'll leave that part to your imaginations. Also...HATE having internet problems. Evil or Very Mad >

TwilightAeon13
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:14 am

<Do i sense a crotch shot 0_0>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 am

<Everythings out of whack. What happened? The Castle That Never was is the HQ of The Division. That's where Zane was going. But now Org.XIII is back with hearts and Sally lost her heart? And why not Lyxsal again?>

Yuki said "Fine. My name is Kuroyuki Kokoro. Who are you and what do you want?!"

xXXx

White answered "Yeah. I'd like that. I could gain the friendship of another".

<Siks should ask about White's suit being similar to Xarlone>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 am

Pheonix reacted first, "You've met him before too?"
Xancel nodded, "It is quite interesting, I dopn't even know his name just his darkness..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next