TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 36 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"You're no common stray. I can tell that much." Lance smirked for a moment, "But' it's the only safe option for you. It's either come back to town with me or stay in the forest with the Heartless." Lance said plainly. Inside him however, Slyvia didn't have a choice. He'd drag her back if necessary, staying out in the Woods was a death wish.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Sylvia was silent again for a moment, slowly rising back to her feet with a sour expression. "Don't seem like I got a choice...", she grumbled, thinking back to the yellow-eyed creatures that had swarmed around her. If Lance was correct, then they would only keep coming since she did not possess a 'Keyblade'. "Seems awfully suspicious though, considering I tried to rob you a mere hour or so ago...", she added with narrowed eyes. "What's in it for you, huh, Your Highness?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm

"Because I can't stand to leave someone out here to die. And you're no common crook, I can tell that much. You were destined for greater things than to steal for a living. And you know I came back and saved your life, you could be a little grateful instead of glaring at me like I drowned your goldfish." Lance finished with a smirk.

<And my Xigbar quote quota is complete!>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:37 pm

The shadows dipped below the cobbled street, attempting to surround Roland. Roland tapped Honor's Last Echo on the ground, sending out a shockwave of light that uprooted the shadows from the ground. He slashed at each one in quick succession, returning to his previous stance as the defeated shadows faded away. The two large bodies attempted to charge now. Roland waited patiently for them to reach within a foot of him, then in one fluid movement leapt forward between the two and tossed his keyblade at their exposed backs, defeating both rather quickly. As he retrieved his keyblade, Roland heard the sounds of clanking armor all around him. Looking up around him, he saw hundreds of armored knight heartless appearing, a small army it seemed. They leaped down in droves, off the shop rooftops, of the street ledges, even from atop the bell tower.

<New battle music for Roland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Y7tY8NppM&feature=related>

As the army of heartless came upon him, Roland charged forward, slashing away at them. He would duck at times as a blade came close to piercing through his chest, Roland responding with a kick at the heartless in question. As the battle dragged on, he unleashed "Courage's Light". From his palms, Roland emitted light around his whole body. Bursts of ragnorak-style beams of light pushed out from him in the direction he pointed his keyblade at, forming a torrent of light beams that tore through entire columns of heartless. After the last beam struck, Roland dasheed toward one of the nearest heartless and placed his hands on it, causing a portion of the remaining light energy to strike it with tremendous force, obliterating not only it but some of the heartless nearby.

For hours the fight went on, the sounds of clashing metal deafening every other sound. Hearts continued to float away back to Kingdom Hearts, and the heartless horde slowly began to diminish. When the dust finally settled, Roland stood alone in the street, Honor's Last Echo held across his chest. He coughed up a bit of blood, chuckling afterwards.

"I believe that will do" he said as he made his way back to the first district. Setting himself back down at the same table he was at hours before, he produced his flask again and took one sip, looking up into the sky from where he sat.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 pm

"Drowned my- that doesn't even make a bit of damn sense!" Sylvia snapped, Lance's smugness rubbing her completely the wrong way. "And 'save me', my ass. I was doing fine without you. Although your mutt did help," she admitted begrudgingly, inclining her head towards the wolf with the darker hide.

After a moment, she sighed, brushing the dirt off her knees and giving him a careful look over. "Well, you're a king, right? One of those noble types too, by the sounds of it..." She gave him mocking grin, and bowed lowly to him. "Fine. Do with me what you will. Although I'm hoping these 'lodgings' aren't just another word for 'prison.' Because in that case, I'd rather rot here."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:50 pm

<WHATS_UP!!! WHY U BE GODMODDIN BRAH? XIGBAR IS MYYYY ORG.XIV CHARACTER! *Ragequits*>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Lance laughed a little, "None of that BS, I know you're just fooling with me. Just follow me and we'll get out of the woods. And you're lodgings won't be prison. That's not how I treat crash survivors unless you want me to throw you in the dungeon." He offered jestingly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm

<(Waits for JT)>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Sylvia let out a snort. "No, thanks, boy. I don't do well being cooped up." She bit her lip and looked over to the shadowed trees in the distance.

Won't make a bit of difference trying to find them here. 'Specially if my ship ain't even in range.

Well, time to ride the tides of fate.

"Fine. Lead the way." She waved her hand for him to move forward. "Although I have to say...how did you get that pretty trinket of yours? A 'Keyblade', was it?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Lance summoned one of his blades, Asphodel, to his hand, the silver metal of the blade shone bright in the dappled light of the forest, "Those of strong heart are choosen to wield the keyblade. You see, you don't choose to be a keyblade wielder, it chooses you. Here, watch."

He handed her the blade, "Go ahead, try to swing it at me." He said trying to demonstrate his point.

Abigail nodded, "Then, tell your ghost friend to behave herself. You're far too young to be in a relationship, Dante." She smiled warmly.

Maya nodded, "So... Scary Man is aging backwards? Wierd... what if Scary Man goes all the way back to when he was a baby?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

"It's not like I asked for her!" Dante said crossing his arms. Lilly giggles at his pout. "Well too bad, your stuck with me" she said stroking his hair a little. He stepped out of her reach and behind Alice.

Enixo smiled. "That's the thing, I can't go farther than 14, that's went Xetus aged me to fit his form." He said like it was simple. "Plus I have no worries about myself anymore..." he stood up, slowly holding out his hands. "I'm only worried about you and your friends" he said before lowering his palms.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Sylvia blinked as her hand closed around the surprisingly warm metal, examining it with curious eyes. "This is...quite something...", she murmured, lifting it up in the air as it gleamed from the cracks of light that broke through the branches of the trees. She raised an eyebrow at Lance's request. "A weapon choosing its owner. Heh. How ridiculous." Without warning, Sylvia swung the Keyblade at Lance's calm frame, letting out a gasp of surprise as the weapon faded from her hands in a flash of light, leaving her hands bare. "What the-"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

The blade rematerialized into Lance's hand before he dismissed it, "See what I mean. It's not my magic that does it either. It's the blade itself that does it." He explained as they continued to walke through the woods, Diem and Noctem scouted the trail ahead of them muzzles to the ground.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 pm

3rd District, Traverse Town.

Cold. She felt cold. But for the first time in what felt like eons, she could feel warmth. A stirring. Life. Painstakingly, her eyelids fluttered open and she moaned as a hand came up to hold her pounding head.

"Where?" As her headache and dizziness began to subside, the tanned young woman's crimson eyes blinked once before sharpening and snapping to attention as she glanced around to observe her surroundings. "A city? Town?" She staggered to her feet, flicking her braided ponytail backwards with a toss of her head as she reached out with a simple spell.

"... Nothing," she muttered, wincing as her muscles protested at even the smallest movement. They felt sluggish and numb, signs that she had not been moving for a while. So where? A strange sound caught her attention and she turned, eyes narrowing to slits as shadowy beings began to emerge everywhere.

Her lips curled. "Enemies. Just my luck." They were blackish beings of all shapes and sizes... none of which actually seemed like a threat. At least, not normally. She needed to get her body working properly if she wanted to survive unscathed. She stretched and closed her eyes. Instantly, her body began to glow as prana flooded her being, revitalizing the underused muscles and tendons to their former shape.

The shadowy beings took their chance to attack.

"Trace On." Two simple words unleashed a carnage of fury as twin swords materialized in her hands instantly. One black, the other white. The first one went down quickly and the female form quickly became a red blur as she tore through the mob of darkness. Through the blur of slices, her eyes caught sight of an opening and she sprung into action, leaping away to distance herself from an unfavourable battle where she could potentially be ambushed from all directions.

She reappeared on the rooftop, wincing as every pore in her body seemed to burn. "Damn it. My magic circuits are damaged," she cursed as she broke into a sprint. She was now moving fast enough that she seemed to be flickering from one place to another, her eyes darting all over the place as she began to make sense of her location.

She coughed violently as she reached a district where she felt no signs of hostility, blood hitting the ground as she took stock of her damaged circuits. They had been damaged, not to mention rusty from disuse. Her sudden stress on them didn't help matters one bit.

Dizzily, she leaned against the wall and sank down weakly. Lost and in a completely different place, not to mention that she was operating on reserves.

Life was just wonderful.

Current Location: 1st District
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

The sound of foot steps coming up from behind Archer were faint. Then a boy, about her age and in a white coat was in front of her. Neoshadows come but were quickly downed by the man. A flicker of white steel and heavy thud came next. The man turned to face Archer.He leaned over with a shard of green crystal that radiated warm, heal engery. Heal" he said softly as the magic stone began to fix her injuries and repairing her odd mechanical insides. The man was no other than Genova. The blonde haired, buster sword weilding, Earth master. His eyes were reflecting the color of the stone in his hands.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

<Read the bio, Eques. Her mechanical injuries can't be repaired that way and have to heal NATURALLY.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Daniel suddenly stiffened as Ichiro stepped out of the woods. He started sniffing the air. "Heartless. Lots of 'em." For Ichiro's sake, he pointed in the general direction. "That way. I'll use a Dark Corridor." Ichiro shuddered.

"Come on, you know I don't like those things!"

"That's why I'm pointing. You take the tunnels that way. About...Traverse Town I think. I could be a bit off. I'm just using the DC to the source of the Heartless. I'll meet you there."

Ichiro nodded. "Gotcha." He rushed off toward the part of the interworld tunnel system that connected to Synthisle as Daniel stepped into a DC, emerging in Second District.

"So, I was right. They're here."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

<whoops didn't see that part. Removing that now>

The sound of foot steps coming up from behind Archer were faint. Then a boy, about her age and in a white coat was in front of her. Neoshadows come but were quickly downed by the man. A flicker of white steel and heavy thud came next. The man turned to face Archer.He leaned over with a shard of green crystal that radiated warm, heal engery. Heal" he said softly as the magic stone began but failed to heal her. He blinked. "Hm guess I'm playing on the odds that she has heal on her own..." he mumbled as he straightened and moved to shake her slightly just to make sure she knew he was going to help her. The man was no other than Genova. The blonde haired, buster sword weilding, Earth master. His eyes were reflecting the color of the stone in his hands
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Abigail nodded, "Guess she'll be tough to get rid of then huh?" She set the three plates down at a small wodden table and sat across from the other two so that Dante and his "friend" could share the other two seats.

Maya shook her head, "Don't worry about Maya. She's fine. So is everybody else. Fix yourself first, Scary Man." She said this without even looking at him, apparently distracted by something else her powers had dreamt up. Then, it became visible, a single feather floating down from the high ceilings of the infirmary.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm

"Huh. Well, I'd take my trusty Sarah over some key anyways...", Sylvia grumbled under her breath as she walked in step with Lance through the woods.

Still, this Keyblade is quite the weapon...it's not magic tricks or mechanical like I assumed...

What did he say, 'strength of heart'? Hah, what a load of bull.

"And your pets?" She gestured over to the wolves sniffing the earth up ahead. They're not exactly regular canines, are they?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

A hand snapped to to grab Genova's hand with surprising strength despite her small frame. "Who the hell are you?" Archer asked softly, a crimson eye opening to stare at Genova.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm

"She says I'm stuck with her...so I'm technically being stalked?" The boy said sitting next to Alice quickly.

Enixo shrugged. "If that's what you wish, I'll start worrying more about me." He said watching the feather too. He had the raging urge to try to reach for it but fought it back down.

Genova sighed in relief. "The names Genova, number 7 of a special organization called the Spirit Walkers, I'm a bit of a wandering mercenary at the moment. " he said giving her a short introduction. "I was checking to see if you're okay." He added. He seemed unimpressed or shocked by her strength. But ofcourse he was stronger. "Do you need any help?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Lance nodded, "You guessed right there. They're familiars. I can summon them to my side by using my magic. I'm trying to branch out my normal trades right now which are offensive spells, barriers, and blade fighting which I'm pretty good at. So, I'm trying to learn how to heal and summon so I don't have to rely on this stachel and the items in it as much." He finished gesturing to the bag at his side.

Maya nodded, "Yep, yep, that's what Maya wants. Fix yourself first, Scary Man." She caught the feather out of the air and it burst into flames burning into ash but not even scratching her skin.

Abigail nodded, "I guess so, now hurry up and eat. Lance and the others must be worried sick about you."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Roland, having nodded off for a moment, woke up to the disturbance, he got up and glanced down the street, observing a girl slump against the wall, followed by a young boy coming to her aid.

"Seems I didn't lower the levels enough..." Roland said with a heavy heart, feeling somewhat responsible. His shoulders tensed up as he headed towards the door to the third district. His keyblade materialized in a fiery flurry of light, highlighting his emotional state.

"Death to them all, twisted beings of darkness" he muttered as he approached the door. With one powerful kick, he blew the door open wide. A neoshadow attempted to attack him, only for Roland to grip its head with his open hand and slam it against the door, an earth-crackling sound made as the heartless faded away.

Roland leaped into the district, the door closing behind him.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 pm

"No, I'll be fine," Archer waved him aside, staggering to her feet as she flexed her wrist. "My body isn't used to being active yet. It'll pass."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next