TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 35 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 pm

"Eh, not really." Lance shrugged, "But, feel free to browse around town. If you want a weapon modified or something you could go to Daidara's... I think there's a Synthesis shop and an item shop too if you need any supplies." Lance added.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Daniel nodded. "Good to know. I'll keep that in mind." he walked off into the woods, heading toward the exit.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 pm

He leaned back in his chair. "I wanted to check on you...I was worried" he said. He was a bit thrown off, she wasn't screaming, threatening or glaring. Mild suspension was okay with him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 pm

A snap of a twig stopped Sylvia in her tracks, her body frozen as she looked furtively around the greenery. "That is it!Show yourself, you coward!" She growled, her heart pounding furiously in her chest.

And then she saw it.

A small, dark creature with unfeeling yellow orbs looking directly at her. Sylvia had never seen such a thing in her life. Shakily, she reached for her scimitar, her eyes alight in fear. One of those creatures that boy defeated in front of my eyes...

The Heartless leaped towards her, preparing to rake her with her claws, when in a moment of panic, she slashed at the creature, disintegrating it into nothing, catching a glimpse of a heart floating wispily from the remains.

Sylvia let out a shuddering breath. "I've got to get outta here...", she mumbled, deciding to turn back the way she came. Until she felt herself stop again, rising panic surging within her.

There was a line of the creatures barring her path, their yellow eyes fixed on her emotionlessly. Sylvia stepped backwards hastily. "N-not that way...", she said quietly, turning around to face another line of Heartless waiting for her.

She was surrounded.

Sylvia held up her blade defensively. "Get...get out of my way!" She cried, but to no avail as she saw more join the first wave.

She bit her lip, and prepared to fight for her life.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm

The wolf took this moment to emerge from the shadow it was hidden in baring its teeth at the heartless and growling menacingly. A heartless lunged for Slyvia and the hound caught it in its jaws bringing it to earth and crushing it in its maw.

"And it looks like she's gotten herself into trouble." Lance's form glowed his eyes taking on a blue hue as he augmented his speed and dashed off into the forest in the direction of his wolf.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Sylvia's eyes widened as she caught sight of the wolf emerging from the shadows, leaping to her side to prevent the creature from attacking her. "You!" She yelled in disbelief, recognizing the wolf as the dog that had stood by Lance's side. Still, more Heartless surrounded both girl and wolf from all sides menacingly. "Well, if you wanna help out, I ain't gonna stop you..." Her eyes flickered over to the swarms of Heartless. "I'm not gonna die here now...", she said, her voice edged with a sense of determination as she held her sword tightly. "You're all going down!" With a furious cry, Silvia charged forward, slicing at the impeding Heartless, striking a good few with her fevered attacks. She felt claws tear at her legs, but she ignored the searing pain as she hurtled herself fully into her battle, the whistling of her sword ringing sharply through the air.

Last edited by ARanger on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm

The wolf fought along side keeping as many heartless as it could away from Slyvia's back as she charged intp the fray.

Just then, Lance himself emerged from the bushes, the end of his blades glowed as he charged a spell, "Morning Star!" He called out as the spell flew free of his blade destroying many of the persistent creatures. He swept through them with ease bashing aside any of the heartless that strayed to close as he summoned Glory Hound. The wolf sprung to Slyvia's side aiding its twin. Lance himself remained dead silent as he tore through the heartless hoping not to anger the girl's apparent short temper.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Sylvia paused in the motions of battle as she heard a familiar male voice, turning her head to see Lance approach with his key-shaped weapon, letting loose a devastating spell that destroyed many of her adversaries. "You!" She cried out in a mixture of disgust and relief as he tore through the hordes. He called forth another wolf to join her by her side, and she let out a conflicted sigh. Well, it's either this, or get killed by this rate... With a confident nod, Sylvia continued to rip through the creatures with her sword, the numbers beginning to dwindle with Lance and the wolves' help.

Finally, Sylvia tore down the last one, beads of sweat trickling down her brow as she panted heavily. She was feeling even dizzier than before...

"Why...why did you help me?" She turned to the boy sharply, her eyes fixed on him piercingly. "And what in blazes were those things?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Daniel, having turned back into his wolf form, heard something. He decided to ignore it. He didn't know the girl, but Lance could handle things. He kept on running along, Ichi not really keeping up.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Lance dismissed his keyblades as he turned to Slyvia, "Those creatures are called Heartless. They feed off the darkness within one's heart. And I helped you because you needed it. If those creatures had killed you, you would have become a Nobody. A being without feeling or emotion. Finally, without a keyblade." He summoned his own to his hand, "They would have kept coming."

"So, I stepped in to save your life. That's all. No more no less."

Lance dug into his bag and pulled out a potion, handing it to Slyvia, "Drink this. It'll patch up what little damage they gave you." He dismissed his blade and leaned against a tree.

"You did great by the way. Your skill with a blade is profound. Thalia could probably match blades with you." He smiled, "Course she uses a fuma shuriken so it wouldn't be exactly matched blade types."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Heartless? Nobody? Keyblade? Sylvia's head spun dizzily as she tried to process the information, fatigue and confusion hitting her in waves. God, she needed some sleep... "So that little trinket of yours is a 'Keyblade...'", Sylvia commented lowly, giving the bottle a suspicious sniff. She didn't know the boy. How could she trust that it was not poison? She placed the cap back on and looked at him carefully. "I don't give a rat's ass who this Thalia is neither. I just want to get back on my ship, and away from this mad place..." She gave a disgruntled sigh, wrapping her arms around herself. "You wanna help? Good for you. But unless you're gonna summon the RLS Legacy with those magic tricks of yours, then your help's useless to me."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:14 am

Lance nodded, "Well, I'll tell you one thing. If your ship is even still out there, it's nowhere near here. We haven't detected any vessels in the upper atmosphere since yesterday when synthesis supplies were shipped in. Sorry, but it looks like you're stranded. I can provide you with lodging till you're able to get in contact with your ship though. That is if your interested in my non-ship summoning help." He added with a smirk.

Maya nodded, "Maya guesses that's alright..." She rocked back and forth a little while she thought, a finger to her chin, "But, that doesn't mean Maya won't stab Scary Man if he gets too close."

Abigail rolled her eyes and ignored Dante's antics as she began to cook breakfast for the two of them, "Does your imaginary friend want breakfast too?" she asked playfully.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am

"Ill except the stab with joy but I understand" Enixo said with a slight smile. He was fine with her company, even pain didn't matter.

"I'd love to" she said. Dante nodded. "She said she'd love to have breakfast with you" he said then picked up his practice sword again. "And I'm not joking! She's right next to me for the love of God!" He snapped. Lily stroked his cheek, trying to calm him. "Its okay baby, remember your only 9"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:06 am

Maya giggled a bit, "Scary man is wierd, says he would like to get stabbed by Maya."

A catterpillar crawled into her hand and from her finger began to ravel itself into a cocoon with Maya watching intently, "Course Maya is wierd too. So, It's not all bad."

Abigail just laughed, "Tell her to prove it then. I can't see her." She laughed and cracked another egg, making a third breakfast that she'd probably end up giving to Ramiel, how the spirit ingested food was beyond her but she didn't want it going to waste.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:14 am

Dante sighed. "Lily? Please? Show her I'm not making you up?" He pleaded. She giggles. "Hm...maybe I will...if you really want me to." The ghost picked up Dante's sword. But to Alice it ofcourse was it floating on it's own, then again, magic items could do just about anything with the weilders power.

Enixo shrugged. "I'm happy with anything you can do. If you want to hurt me, ill let you." He said simply. His smile widened slightly when she giggled. 'Such a sweet sound.' He thought. He watched the catipilar change. "Everyone has a thing that makes us unqie, some how....we're all weird." He whisper. He had a evil entity inside his body and felt little to no pain, ofcourse he was weird.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 am

<I was looking at some old topics and I realized how bad of a RP'er I was back then and still am. And I remembered Xarlone is still alive. Let's just say that he did die.>

Ertin laughed at the fool blocking his depressing thoughts. Ace rushed at Nathan but Nathan blocked him with a invisible wall using AM. He lowered the wall and fired a Firaja at Ertin, running towards Ace and preparing for a bloody fight of all trades.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 am

Alice looked a bit surprised, "Dante... you don't know weapon magic do you?"

Maya nodded , "Auto-cannibalism is not the answer." Maya stated this random sentence as if it were a fact as the butterfly broke free from the cocoon and land on her nose. Maya stared at the insect cross-eyed trying to catch it in her field of vision, "It's like a caterpillar Maya guesses. At first, it's sorta creepy crawly... but then it turns into a butterfly which is reeeaaallll pretty."

The butterfly fluttered away and dissappeared, "Maya wishes she could be a butterfly sometimes. They have it easy."

<also, if your wondering where I got that random line from. It's from Zork, particularly the version you can play on Call of Duty Black Ops. If you type in EAT ME as a command, that's its response.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 am

You do realize you're in the LOST WOODS right? You won't be able to get out of here without a guide

<Nah, it's pretty easy. West, West, North, North. Sure it's hard, but it's easy after.

Doo-doo-doooo!
Doo-doo-doooo!
Do-do-do-do-da-doo!
Do-da-do-da-dooo!
Do-da-do-da-dooo!

ARanger wrote:A snap of a twig stopped Sylvia in her tracks, her body frozen as she looked furtively around the greenery. "That is it!Show yourself, you coward!" She growled, her heart pounding furiously in her chest.

And then she saw it.

A small, dark creature with unfeeling yellow orbs looking directly at her. Sylvia had never seen such a thing in her life. Shakily, she reached for her scimitar, her eyes alight in fear. One of those creatures that boy defeated in front of my eyes...

The Heartless leaped towards her, preparing to rake her with her claws, when in a moment of panic, she slashed at the creature, disintegrating it into nothing, catching a glimpse of a heart floating wispily from the remains.

Sylvia let out a shuddering breath. "I've got to get outta here...", she mumbled, deciding to turn back the way she came. Until she felt herself stop again, rising panic surging within her.

There was a line of the creatures barring her path, their yellow eyes fixed on her emotionlessly. Sylvia stepped backwards hastily. "N-not that way...", she said quietly, turning around to face another line of Heartless waiting for her.

She was surrounded.

Sylvia held up her blade defensively. "Get...get out of my way!" She cried, but to no avail as she saw more join the first wave.

She bit her lip, and prepared to fight for her life.

"YAH-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" A loud yell came from
above.

Suddenly hundrends of light blue energy arrows came down blasting away at each Heartless down.

And then from the where the arrows came from, was a man falling from above wearing a black coat.

The man landed crouching down. He stood up and turned to the girl.

Large scar, gold eye, implying one, since the other covered by a eyepatch.

"As IF I'd pass up the chance to randomly jump in the story! Litterally!" Xigbar said and cocked his neck to the italiced word.

<I'm sorry, I could NOT resist it. I know, go to the joke topic. I'm sorry. And I know, Yuki, White, Young Ryuketsu, and Zane. =____=

Oh, and look at that guys! The new girl' is giving us a run for our money! She easily just topped the chart. Pushing most of us down a number, including me.

And why is Enxio, (I pronounce it the same as the Assassin's Creed 2 character) in lovebwoth a 13 year-old? Isn't he like 22, not including his time as a Nobody?>

Am I rambling? As if!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 am

<Enixo is 13 too, seeing as his immortalness just makes sure he can anything and shrug a bit of it off, and because Enixo was aged by Xetus, who was blown up along with soren, he returned to his original age but at a slow pace so they can him ' man' or in Maya's case Scary Man>

Enixo raised a brow "Hm, I guess you wish to grow in some way?" He asked. He raised a hand and drew back his hood so Maya saw his face again. He was a bit younger now, possibly 16 instead of 21. "I'm just hoping I can just keep reversing my curse until I'm my true age"

Dante sighed. "No! Lily is holding it"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 am

<Ohhh! See? That's some things I should have guessed. Neutral>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:47 pm

<Age is an irrelevant subject in this universe. Gunamnex looks young despite being older than everyone else, and Roland still looks like he's late 20's to 30's. Apparently being a lifeless corpse sealed away for centuries is the secret to fighting the aging process. geek >

Roland sat up from his spot next to Auron. He bid goodbye to the guardian and departed.

Traverse Town

Roland walked slowly past the cobbled streets of Traverse Town. He seemed at ease, the town reminding him of much of his travels. Sitting down at the nearby outdoor restuarant, he ordered a plate of spaghetti, stretching out his legs under the table as he waited for his meal.

"Quite a quaint atmosphere this place has" he said to himself. He produced a flask from his coat and set it on the table.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm

<This calls for BADASS MUSIC!>

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:33 pm

<Ha, Traverse Town on electric guitar? WIN!

Also, lol! at Xigbar.>

There was a long silence as Sylvia listened to Lance's words with a blank expression, as the only sound that could be heard between them was the rustling of leaves . "What do you mean, there ain't no vessels in the atmosphere?" Sylvia finally choked, her eyes widening in disbelief. "I was on the ship! We were attacked, I...", she trailed off in distress, running nail-bitten fingers through her hair. "And now you're offering for me to take up shack with you?! Like...like a lost stray?!" Her eyes flickered to one of the wolves for a moment, before letting herself fall to her knees. "God-DAMNIT!" She cried out passionately, hitting the ground with her fist. "Why did this happen? Why the hell now?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm

<This suits Roland more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEIqws7did8>

<Also, Real Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZwkl2dBmZE&feature=related >

Roland's meal arrived to the table, Roland paying the waiter with a moderate size pouch of munny. The aroma was intoxicating, and he eagerly digged in. After about half an hour he sat back from the table, feeling content now. He took one last swig from his flask before putting it back where he kept it. Getting up, made his way up the street levels and found himself before the door to the second district. He heaved it open slowly, peering out into the second district.

"Oxthmas told me this place has a constant infestation of heartless. Might as well lower the levels a bit." he said to himself calmly, stepping out from the doorway and making his way to the main street below. About a dozen shadows, followed by two large bodies, sprouted from the ground and air.

Roland brought his keyblade to bear, raising his free hand up into a flat palm, moving his fingers back, like the classic taunting gesture.

"Das Licht ist Mut sich!"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Daniel stepped out of the forest, changing back to his human form as a large Heartless appeared. He sighed. "Is there even a reason for this thing to be here?" He summoned his Keyblade and threw it at the Heartless's head. It fell over and Daniel jumped, caught his Keyblade out of the air, and landed it in his enemy's head. "What a waste of time." He continued walking, whistling as he did so.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next