TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 am

<Wow, I'm an ass. -_-

Hey, welcome to our RP, Ranger. I'm Whats_Up4444. Call me whatever you like.

Except, 4, or 4444 or something. >_>

I'd like Whats_Up, Up, and even Mr. Up, and any variation of those.

Like WhatsUp. Or Dr. Up.

And you know what....I'd also like Snake.
Snake Griffin. >:]

Oh, wait....yeah, and I'm liking your character and your writing skills. Best new member we've had in Org.XIV. We usually just suck until we get the hang of it.

Nebula's actually teaching our latest members by having Aleri and Rexial train their characters. Funny, huh?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<Wow, I'm an ass. -_-

Hey, welcome to our RP, Ranger. I'm Whats_Up4444. Call me whatever you like.

Except, 4, or 4444 or something. >_>

I'd like Whats_Up, Up, and even Mr. Up, and any variation of those.

Like WhatsUp. Or Dr. Up.

And you know what....I'd also like Snake.
Snake Griffin. >:]

Oh, wait....yeah, and I'm liking your character and your writing skills. Best new member we've had in Org.XIV. We usually just suck until we get the hang of it.

Nebula's actually teaching our latest members by having Aleri and Rexial train their characters. Funny, huh?>

<Excellent use of the OOC Topic, bro.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:34 am

<Same to you, Brosidon.

And I actually thought I was IN the OOC topic. -_->
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 am

Lance looked surprised by the sudden hostility, "You do realize who you're talking to right? You see I'm not just any old dude."

His keyblades flashed into his hands as his wolves growled ready for a fight, "I am Lance Willright, king of Synthisle and second in command of Org. XIV."

"Nothing any old about me." He smirked, hoping to ward off a potential conflict with the display.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 am

<Can I call you 404 Whats_Up? xD Also, I used to have characters named Richard, Maya, Sylvia, etc. But then I took an arrow to the knee.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 am

<How did I not see that joke coming, Skazza?

And I can't be the only one to hear Xigbar in Admin's post. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:45 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<How did I not see that joke coming, Skazza?

And I can't be the only one to hear Xigbar in Admin's post. >_>>

<That's what I was aiming for. Slyvia is a pirate after all. I thought it was the perfect situation for it. Very Happy >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:55 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<I know it was spelled wrong, but left it to add in the humor.>

Yuki stood up strong. And she waited for her opponent to make the next move.

<Why give me the tough parts, lol.>
<Also, I totally approve of ghost girl. Poor Dante, I feel like he is one of the dozen or so main male characters in some of the anime I have seen.>

Gunamnex, holding up Remembrance with one hand, let the chain gather around his other hand. One could clearly see it now, as it had altered when Roland's jacket chains, the halves of kingdom hearts were returned to him. The chain that gave Remembrance it's power was stark white, the chain links shaped like the infinity symbol. On the end link sat a metallic emblem, it's shape was that of a crown. An infinity symbol was etched on one side, the other side, a hourglass.

"The chain of a keyblade gives it form and shape, its power stems from the user. You showed me the first extension of that power. Let me show you its true form."

Gunamnex, his fingers gripping the chain, let Remembrance loose from his hand. The chain extended in length, his fingers gracefully guiding the chain as the keyblade flew forward past Yuki's right shoulder. With only a slight tug of his fingers, the chain began to retract, Remembrance arching back towards Yuki with a swaying motion, as though it was acting on its own.

<You know how Sora's final form and master form have a keyblade/keyblades floating and reacting on their own/magic? This is an alteration of that. Gunamnex, after seeing Yuki first wield a keyblade by it's chain, sought out the technique. This is yet another one of the ultimate forms a keyblade can take, akin to how Lance's keyblades (although I believe they were swords at one point) transform. I thought it would be a neat concept.>

<Also, I was halfway through this when the folks called me up to watch a movie. Just read Ranger's OC and the posts so far. I have to say, I am impressed. Keep up the good work, and I'm positive Sylvia will make a fine addition to the cast.>

<I'm so going to have Roland pop up somewhere again. I thought someone else's OC was at Olympus though.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 am

Sylvia's eyes widened at the key-shaped weapons in his hands, and the wolves he had under his command.

Realistically, she was probably outmatched in this fight. Still...

This boy-this rather ordinary looking boy- was a King. To think of the riches he must have under his possession...and of the power she would gain should she kidnap such royalty. It would certainly turn a bad situation into a far more profitable one.

"Doing introductions, are we?" Sylvia smiled sadistically, her eyes alight with excitement. "Well, I'm Sylvia Mulieres. Pirate by trade." Her smile widened, as she dug her heels into the dirt, bracing herself for a fight. "So, your Highness...", her voice became confident as she twirled the blade in her hands. "Call off your mutts, and show me what you can really do, hmm?"

Without the wolves, all he would have was his novelty weapons. This would be easy.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:20 am

"Diem, Noctem. Away." The two wolves disappeared in two flashes, one light, one darkness. Lance himself dismissed his keyblades preparing a Dark Barrier over each of his hands and feet to match Slyvia's blade.

"Well then, let's see what you can do." He waved his hand tauntingly in a "come here" gesture. Today's little training session would be better than he had expected.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:35 am

Sylvia looked taken aback as the wolves disappeared in flashes of light and darkness. Akin to how he summoned his weapons, it seemed.

This was certainly no ordinary boy at all. He was obviously practised in magic, by the looks of it. Not that she had much knowledge in the subject, but strange barriers he cast over his limbs only confirmed the fact.

She shook herself out of her shock. No. She had to keep her cool. Magic-users were notorious for their poor defenses. She would have to find his weakness and exploit it.

"Oh, so eager to meet Sarah, I see. She would be honoured!" With a snarl, Sylvia sprung forward to close the distance between them, aiming a deft slash at Lance's unprotected torso with her blade.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 am

Lance instead of dodging stuck out his hand and caught the blade in it, "As if." His eyes flickered gold as he augmented his strength with his dark side.

A flick of his wrist and he rested the sword from Slyvia's control and caught it by the handle, "So, it seems the tables have been turned." He smirked, "Be a good girl now and tell me why you're trying to kill me and where you came from."

<And now I'm using as many Xigbar quotes as possible...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:54 pm

<It is now my canon that Lance is related to Braig in some way... XD>

"Ah!" Sylvia gasped as Lance took a hold of her sword, momentarily distracted by the gold that flashed in the self-proclaimed monarch's eyes.

He ain't human...

Oh hell, where am I?!

Sylvia bared her teeth at Lance's taunting tone, her hands balling into fists. Without her sword, she was considerably weakened. She had some experience fighting with her fists, but considering the situation, she'd only end up getting herself slain in seconds.

Dammit all to hell!

Her eyes locked onto his, her lips curling into a frown. "It seems I picked a fight with the wrong guy...", she said slowly, careful to keep her tone cool and even. "How abouts you just hand me back Sarah, and I'll be on my way. No harm will come to either of us and we can part ways unscathed. Sound good, boy?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:42 pm

In the shadows, a wolf morphed into a man, who stood up and said quietly to his brother, "She named her sword. Who names their sword?"

His brother replied, "People name their weapons. I'm just wondering whether we should step in."

"Nah. Let's just watch."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Lance looked slightly perturbed by the notion, "You do realize you're in the LOST WOODS right? You won't be able to get out of here without a guide. No offense to you, seems like a very capable fighter and I commend you for that but I'm not leaving anyone to die out here."

He handed her back the blade, "But, if you wish to find your own way out. You'll need Sarah here." A small shadow leapt at Lance from behind but a tendril of nothing leapt from his shoulder and crushed the creature before it had a chance.

His eyes narrowed momentarily, "Daniel, no need to be a creepy stalker. Introduce yourself." He smiled slyly as he sensed Daniel the moment he turned from wolf to human.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Daniel walked out from the shadows, followed by Ichiro. "Geez, can't even let a guy watch when something's happening..." He turned to the one he hadn't met before. "Name's Daniel, and this guy's my brother, Ichiro. And you are?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Sylvia reclaimed her blade with a look of disdain, her eyes narrowing suspiciously. "Hah. You know nothing about me. I do not need a guide. Pfft." She spat on the ground, her pride frayed from how easily Lance had disarmed her. She was going to have to learn how to combat that move...

Not to mention that creature that Lance had just defeated in seconds. She would have to watch her step. She felt a slight chill from the thought of the creatures residing in the forest, but pushed it aside. No. She was braver than this.

Her head snapped up suddenly as Daniel and Ichiro approached them. Her eyes flashed in annoyance at the one named Daniel. " And I'm 'not interested," she replied with a scowl, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

Fighting outnumbered would just be suicide. Tch. I've got to survive this damn hellhole until I find my ship.

"Thanks for the chat, your Highness," she inclined her head towards Lance with a forced smile. "You're lucky I wasn't on form today, or you would be a splatter on the ground." She turned on her heel. "See ya 'round."

With that, Sylvia headed back the way she came into the shrubbery. She had to find her damned ship. Someone had to be alive. She just had to look harder...
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Lance nodded, "Suit yourself." He replied as Slyvia dissappeared into the bushes.

He snapped his fingers and the dark wolf, Shadow Hound or Noctem appeared at his side, "Follow her. Stay out of sight. Just make sure she doesn't get her heart ripped out."

The wolf barked in response and became shadow itself and it followed Slyvia's trail through the woods.

Lance then turned to Daniel and Ichiro, "So, what brings you two to Synthisle... The Lost Woods no less?" He asked patiently not expecting to see the brothers here of all places.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Not interested? All he'd done was ask her name. But, it didn't matter. There was a question on the table. "We were hunting. Meat tastes best when it's fresh."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Lance nodded, "Well, I guess this place is the best that you can get for that. I mean it is a damn near endless forest. Lots of wildlife to hunt here."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Enixo was entering the infirmary to see Maya. He was silent and actually hesitated a little to sit by her. 'Hm So cute...yet so angry.' He thought glancing at his reflection. The Azure knight knew everything he knew and more. "So much hate towards you, towards us. We can always find her and turn her to your bride." The entity whispered. Enixo scowled. "No...I'm not like you Nightmare. I refuse to take her against her will." The man muttered. The dark being laughed. "I shall have your body Eoni, no matter how much you cling to the girls faint glint of light, I shall wait in the deeper shadows to devour you" It hissed then his presence lifted off Enixo's shoulders.

He took slow breathes, trying to hold his almost free temper. He opened his eyes and calmed slowly as he looked down on Mays's face again. He longed to just place his fingers upon hers, to just hold her hands. But then, she would've woken up and attempted to kill him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm

"Mm. That's the idea. So, what are you doing here?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Sylvia stepped through the woods with a wary look on her face. She had to keep alert. She didn't want to run into one of those creatures if she could help it...

She paused in her steps as she felt a pair of eyes watching her. A shiver trickled down her spine. "Who's there?!" She yelled out into the darkness of the woods. Her voice echoed for a lingering moment, as she was greeted with silence. "Tch...damn woods...", she grumbled under her breath, continuing her venture into the forest. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her. She had managed to procure a communications device on the ship...she could try to contact them!

Whipping out the device from her leg pocket, Sylvia quickly examined it. "How do you use this thi-AH!" She cried out as the device made a banging noise, followed by the stench of burned plastic. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Sylvia screamed in frustration, shoving the device back into her pocket with a black scowl.

She was so lost, so confused. "I just...wanna go home...", she whispered, her voice so quiet that not a soul could hear her. She clutched her head as she felt a brief dizzy spell hit her. She had to keep going...
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Maya's eyes snapped open at Enixo's presence, "Hmm... Scary man... What are you doing here?" Her tone was suspicious yet patient for some reason.

"Training mostly. I'm trying to perfect my unison with the hounds. I don't use them much but they listen well enough." Lance frowned momentarily, he could hear everything, Noctem heard. He desperately wanted to help the girl who was entirely unaware of the dangerous nature of her surroundings... but she'd probably put on a strong facade again and try to kill him.

The wolf meanwhile kept trailing Slyvia should the girl need any help from serious danger.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 pm

"Makes as much sense as anything. Well, while we're here, is there something you need? We've had more than our share of food."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next