TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Aleri burst into the room. "Nathan! You have a mission! ...Why are you in here, anyway? And... how the heck did I find you? I thought you'd be doing something, maybe reading a book, or training? I didn't think you'd be just sitting around. ...Nevermind. Anyway, mission time. Xeromus is beaten to hell, so I'm his errand boy for the next hour." He pulled out a document and handed it to Nathan. "That's your mission. You have kind of a short timeframe in which to do it... You're supposed to go to Agrabah and seal something with the Keyblade. There's some group of bandits after something, and you have to make sure they can't obtain it."

-Mission-
Objective: Seal Jafar's Lamp in the Cave of Wonders
Difficulty: Mid-Hard. You have a time limit, and you can't let them see you. No combat is required for this mission, but you need a Keyblade.

|\| /-| T |-| /-| |\| </Hastily scribbled, nearly illegible>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Nathan gets up and opens a math corridor to Agrabah which makes him do math while he sneaks past the bandits, finding what they were looking which was the answer to their hard math test... He then sealed Jafar's lamp and went back through a MC. (Stupid math test...)
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:40 pm

"Wow, that only took about five minutes. If you're really that fast, go do a few more missions. Like, now. You're kind of obligated to do so, or I'm within my rights to kill, banish, or fire you."

This is why Roxas, Xion, and Axel always sat on a clock tower and ate Ice Cream instead of immediately going back. Of course, that's a different organization, and a different dimension. Oh well. It sounded better in my head.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:01 pm

You need to give me a mission first. This isn't *Breaks fourh wall* Days where you get them automatically.

Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:45 pm

<Skazzasurf! I mean- Nate! You're back! Last time we saw you you were dead! And you really thought we'd forget an original? You were there from the first topics....>

<Anyways, recap since you left..........will be made later. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 pm

<Dang, you really remember me. Also, in other words, I found the <> symbols!>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 pm

<Well Puppet Master is just fighting one guy now, but since Eques seems to be gone I am not sure if I should cut that plot or what. Any way what else was there...Seth possessing Daxma, revealing more of the Arks family and Leth a new seth clone, and Ivan having a Keyblade and now meeting one of my sorta new sorta new character and untill this post unnamed Kusanagi. That all from my point.>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:51 pm

<Greetings, Nate! How you have been?(I'm awesome.)>

<And Whats_Up, does it motivation by a Kamehamehadouken mean nothing to you?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 pm

<I'm back fellows! And yeah, I'd like to cut that plot too considering it ties up nearly ALL of my characters with it. Minus Pheonix with which I've forgotten where I was taking the plot. You'll have to excuse me while I think that up again...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 pm

<I'm fine I guess. School is annoying >.>

Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:13 am

<I know what you mean, mon fraer.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:34 am

<wait I forgot Adam (a younger version os Daxma's and Seth's original self) in Disney Town. And Bob what I have in mind with Kusanagi should get all our characters out of the Ravain world and save Synthisle if you like I just don't know when it will be done.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 am

<I still need to RECOVER from it, khfreak. >_>>

<Anyways,

Nexas: Past revealed. When Sean was still a teenager, with his heart, he met Lea and Isa for a short 5 minutes. Lea giving Sean an ice cream after a talk with each other.

Nexas then woke up from his memory and his friend Rexin came over to Radiant Garden where Nexas was. Rexin sat with Nexas and talk for a bit. The highlight of this conversation was that when Rexin asked Nexas if if he can feel emotions, more so then simple memory induce emotions. And Nexas just changed the subject almost oblivious to Rexin. Nexas asked if Rexin knew why the sun set red. Nexas said he was curious for quote some time. Rexin knew what Nexas meant. By "Do you know why the sun sets red" he meant "I don't know quite yet". Meaning Nexas wasn't to sure if he could feel true emotions. Rexin answered "I don't know. Tell me when you find out". A double-meaning. It may seem like he was telling Nexas to tell him when he figures out why the sun sets red, to tell him. But he's truely asking Nexas to tell him when he figures out if he could indeed feel true real emotions.

Nexas returned with Rexin to the castle where he saw Erntxt being healed by Medix. (Remember her?) When Nexas asked, Erntxt explained that he was in battle with Shaos, a fellow Shadow Defender. Shaos was defeated. Kyxcir then entered the room, something happened, can't remember, and Erntxt and Kyxcir got in a huge fued, ending with Kyxcir leaving the room.

Nothing much else.

Nexas and Rexin was then discovered at Castle Asylum. Nexas informed his buisness is official and not intrusion. He offered his deal one last time. A battle with Xeromus. If Xeromus is defeated, Nexas will turn Xeromus into a Reapling. If Nexas is defeated, the rest of the Division will leave Organization XIV alone.

The deal was accepted and Nexas was led into the castle, and when he passed the two newest recruits, a shocked flown through them, and their image of color was inverted. They fell to their knees.

In reality, Nexas used their fears against them in a sudden shock to them. Not realizing what happend. This however, was necer revealed until now.

Siks and Nexas were walking along, when Nexas felt tentikn in the air, and told him one thing. Go over to a specific home in Twloght Town after the battle. Siks thought this as a trap.

Nexas was then finally at the rooftop, a storm falling down. This was actually done by ZANE! Him, and few other members were in battle against X-Sigma. (Haar's character who's more broken and overpowered then yours, Nate.)

Nexas this whole time has been sipping on a juice pouch, and when he saw Xeromus he chugged it down, squeezed it, and threw it down the castle. Nexas opened his arms, a look on his face he never shown. Happienrss. But not of joy, but in excitement of how the moment has finally came. (IT BEEN A YEAR SINCE IT WAS THOUGHT OF!) Nexas called out Xeromus. A few exchange of words were spoken, the agreements were double-checked. And the battle went underwater. A barrier was put up to ensure there were no interuptions or interference. It was this. One on one. Nobody versus Nobody. Nightmares versus Death. Scythe versus Scythe. Shinigami versus Reaper. Organization XIV versus The Division. No. This was Nexas versus Xeromus.

The battle was great. Amazing. One of the best. THE best. Strength. Speed. Darkness. Clashes. Reaplings. A basilisk. And even Xeromus' own Heartless in illusion form.

The end?

Nexas was running forth to Xeromus with scythe in hand. Thoughts of defeating Xeromus right then, and a simple memory of something only minutes before Nexas was found at Castle Asylum.

Nexas and Rexin about to leave, when Trexksyl came out, with a juice pouch and handing it to Nexas. It was the last juice pouch. And she, a 7 year-old girl at mind, and a 4 year-old girl in form, giving her friend- No. Her BEST friend, the last juice pouch.

Thus....this almost led Nexas to tear up. He rubbed his eye and smiled....

Rexin took great note of it.

After Nexas was done with his daydreaming and went back to reality, he cast off his Nightmare Realm, and ran faster at Xeromus, his thoughts were even more firce. Even claiming to destroy Organization XIV.

When Nexas slashed at Xeromus, he sidestepped, avoided the slash, and gave a slash if his own. Straight up accross Nexas' body.

That was it. Nexas' scythe flew into the air and spun at great speed. When it reached the ground, the scythe's blade pierced the ground and the blade reflected an image if Nexas defeated.

He was on the ground in a T shape. The barrier was down, and the rain poured unto Nexas. He said he had but one regret. He didn't meet "her" again.

Another flashback was shown, where Nexas, again, as Sean Deromo, (his full name), was awoken from a grim nightmare, by two kids.

Named Kuroyuki and Sarrushu Kokoro of the Dark Bloodline.

And a woman, Yami Kokoro.

After a talk, Sean asked what a Keyblade was. They talk a lot about it.

Yami answered.

By giving Sean the Keyblade Ritual.

Sean held the chain of Yami's Keychain, and was promised his very own Keyblade.

This would explain why Nexas always used the Engulfted Angel as the Keyblade in some of his illusions.

Nexas came back to his senses, and began to fade into the darkness. Rexin, his best friend, came over. He held Nexas hand in a way such only the truest of bros can preform.

Nexas then said one thing.

"I finally figured out why the sun sets red".

It meant just one thing. Nexas did have true emotions.

He only discovered this when Trexksyl gave him the last juice pouch, and he came close to crying.

Nexas' body then began to fade into darkness. His whole left side of his body was gone, and still gave one last smirk to Rexin before his face was gone.

Right then another flashback happened. Rexin and Trexksyl as their former selves, Nire and Krystel, were walking in Celestial Grounds, and Krystel tripped over something. An unconscious boy's arm with a large piece of glass in his wrist bleeding.

Back to the current timeframe, Rexin held Nexas' hand until it slipped out of existence and into the dark.

Rexin took Nexas' necklace he left behind, and then his scythe, and went to where they first met. In that same place where the boy bled. The boy was Sean. And Sean is Nexas. Rexin placed the scythe into the ground, amd added the necklace to the blade.

A memorial for his best friend.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 Kl3t0

It's not supposed to be a diamond ring. The guy who did it had a misunderstanding. It's just like a normal black and silver ring.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:49 pm

<Even though that's sorta only your characters, you make past things sound epic enough. Nice ending and picture.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:50 pm

<I don't know that doesn't make much since. None of my characters know Kusanagi and wouldn't trust thier interest/ world with him... Unless we created a way for him to prove himself...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:23 am

< Well it's sorta Kusanagi's job to do things like this since it was the Ravain that did this. And I want to him to have a fight with Ivan so I can reveal more about Ivan, his keyblade, and his family. Would that do as a test or do yave something else in mind?>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 am

<That would work seeing as how Lance only has a grudging alliance with Ivan and otherwise hates him.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:39 am

Exact stood there. Waiting for the right moment.

She reloaded each shot into her revolver, and chewed bubblegum.

The griffen got even closer and the man fired off three shots from his staff.

Exact fired four.

One into the arm of the man, and one into each wing of the griffen.

Amd finally one into the the arm of the woman riding the beast.

As for the blasts, Kyxcir transported in front of them, and countered them with a Dark Firaga. They all collided and disapated.

Meanwhile within the castle, the lion-beast man was thrown into the hall. Breaking the doors to lady Belle's room. As well as breaking the wall directedly facing the room.

The beast growled as he layed into the broken wall. The beast stood up and growled loudly at the taunt of his intruder. It done it's job. The beast extended his claws and roared loudly. The beast wanted one thing: To charge the man and lock with him, then throw him right into the ground.

The beast began to ran at full speed.

<You should probably have Erntxt ran as well, then lock grips with Beast>

<Yeah, just got excited from watching Beauty & The Beast and Mulan. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Erntxt charged forth as well, locking grips with his bestial opponent. "That all you got?" he taunted, smirking widely.

Back outside, the griffin quickly tucked in it's wings and barrel-rolled, narrowly avoiding the shots directed at himself and Sylvia. Drake, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. While the shot had missed it's initial target, his arm, it did manage to knock away his staff, the weapon landing on the ground below. The two teens shared a knowing look. Drake quickly dropped from the griffin's grasp, landing deftly and reaching a hand into his robe. He pulled out two small orbs and tossed them at the two Nobodies, the orbs sending out a shower of sparks at the pair's eyes. By the time sparks faded, their eyes met by the sight of Brick's broadsword coming down towards Kycxir's head.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:15 pm

<Nathan needs a plot soon or I'm gonna give someone a e-slap.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 pm

<Well, you could always send him out for a random heartless killfest, like I did once with Gunamnex and Oxthmas long ago>

Gunamnex continued watching over the Dark Bloodline, not troubled by the sudden firm grip on his shoulder.

"I'm done now, brought back a special brew for the trouble" Roland said from behind. He produced two cups and a bottle, and poured a drink for the two of them.

"To a bright future!" He said with a smile before downing the brew. Gunamnex looked down at the cup with curiosity.

"Why does this have a smell of a certain star shaped fruit?" Gunamnex said before taking a sip.

"That's because its rum with an extract of it. A dear friend once showed it to me long ago." Roland replied.

The tropical rum seemed to warm Gunamnex up, and he burped abruptly in satisfaction.

Roland just stood silent, the look on his face was of pure containment of laughter. After a few secs he gave in though and began laughing. Gunamnex did as well, the two obviously slightly intoxicated for the moment.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:35 pm

<Well Aleri would kill him because he's supposed to be doing missions. Oh well.>
Nathan asked Aleri, "Are you there?" About 10 seconds after he decided Aleri must be practicing the art of standing sill. He went to find his friends, where-ever they were.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Must... stand... perfectly still... Must... learn... perfect control...!
Aleri continued standing still.

<You don't need me to give you imssions on a silver platter. I gave you one, you finished it in one paragraph. I don't see why I need to give you another mission when you clearly won't use it.>

"..."
Still... mustn't... move...! Ah, screw it. It's hardly helping me learn to control my ability. I should start with something tougher. He walked out of the room. "Oh yeah... Rexial still wants to beat Nathan to hell and back for the fluke during the last tournament. If he runs into Rexial, he's probably gonna be eating death and metal. Good thing Rexial is busy on Destiny Islands, and Nathan would have no concievable reason to go there. Who visits DI at nighttime?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Nathan felt compelled to goto the Destiny Islands...
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:40 pm

[WARNING. Rexial is being driven half insane by his failure to wake up Kizu. He may turn into a demonic darkness-saturated ax-crazy lunatic with the power to kick ass. And he has the highest combat skill in the Organization. Infinite Dark Power + Godly Skill = You Are Screwed.]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next