TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
Shadow۩witch
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 4 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Xiruk: Oh, I'm pretty ****ing sure I'm messing with another freaking asswipe who doesn't know when to die!

Riku: Alright, now we have a choice between three. Who do we-

Roxas: Light! *blasts Light at Erntxt*

Riku: That could work too I guess...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 4 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

<Yeah, now I get it.>

Erntxt: *rolls away from the Light-Blast* That may have worked on Darkhold, but I'm far beyond his level, and therefore a much more deadly adversary. *massive beams of darkness shoot from his eyes, tearing apart the ground as they move toward his opponents*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Sora:: Well then it's a good thing I beat him flat! Aeroga! *Wind shield*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Hades: *yawns*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Rexial: ...Normally, I would stand back and let you go ahead and finish and then release Kairi, but I don't like you, Demon King. You're not invincible. I know that much. I've kill countless adversaries that were supposedly invincible. I can kill you. Also, Hades runs the Underdrome. I like that place. It would suck if it closed. That, and I just plain hate idiots like you. Full of yourself, thinking that you're a god... You may not say it, you'll deny it, but you think yourself to be on that level. You won't win. Phile-whatever, can you kill this guy? Preferably without harming Kairi?

-The House That Never Was-

Aleri: *Walks in* 'Sup? Anybody else have the feeling that a villain we curbstomped not even a day ago is walking around somewhere, in need of a stabbing? Specifically, a Keyblade stabbing?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Exsar: ??? I believe that would be me...
<underworld>
Demon King: Pah. I already told you, Kairi is back at my castle. You may have her back when I've finished.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Philemon: With pleasure. *runs sword through Kairi's body and pulls it back out dragging the demon king out with it, Kairi's body is unharmed* Goodbye *scoffs* Demon King. *stabs the sword into the Demon King and he is blasted with light*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Aqua: That sword is made of Deamonglass right?
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Demon King: *No dice, sorry bro.* What was that supposed to do? I've told you already, I will be finished soon enough. If you will insist on fighting me, I'm going to simply walk away and come back later.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Xoruan: *sits down at a bar inside of the building* *turns to Axel* Do you drink?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

The beams easily broke through.

Erntxt: You'll have to do better than that.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Rexial: **** you, Demon King. I don't want some high-and-mighty underworld ruler. Hades is doing his job well enough. Go home. Seriously. *Opens Telepathic Link with Hades and Philedmon*
Hey. Got any ideas on how to kill this jerk? I don't know why, but I just don't like him. I'd rather have Hades run the Underworld. Fill'duhmon? Hades? Any ideas at all?

Aleri: Oh, neat. So... why do you want to be stabbed? *Summons Keyblade* 'Cuz I'm happy to oblige.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Hades: I say we just kick him out using the spirits I have stored away. Or we could send Pain and Panic at him. Heh, heh.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Exsar: Because, you have already killed my Heartless. If you kill me now, with that Keyblade, I will again be whole, and will have no reason to bother you for any more of your life.
<Underworld>
Demon King: Yes, certainly kidnapping your friends is doing his job well. Or have you forgotten that portion? Fool.

Sora: So, who are you anyway?

Roxas: Like it matters! I'm still going to run you through! *runs up and stabs Erntxt*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Erntxt: *parries Riku's attack with his Keyblade* You're half right on that. It doesn't matter. But on that second reason, I'm afraid you've got it backwards. *slams his foot on the ground, causing a massive column of darkness to shoot out from under Riku*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:31 pm

<Uh, dude, that was Roxas, not Riku.>
Roxas: *recoils* You son of a...DIE! *Limit Break*

Sora: Ragnarok! *shoots energy lasers at Erntxt*

Me: *appears in corner* You know that has to work. One of the rules of the internet. Nothing is immune to lazah except Chuck Norris.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Philemon: Then, you'd best leave if you wish to not be ejected from your current reality. *slashes the sword through the air* Much more than that Aqua. This blade is pure Adminium, unbreakable, nearly unstoppable, and with powers capable of bending reality.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Me: Uh, who leave? Me or Demon King?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 pm

<Sorry for the Roxas Riku confusion. I make that mistake sometimes when I read.>

Erntxt: *sinks into ground, effectively avoiding damage* *emerges from underneath Roxas and knocks him upward with his Keyblade* *sighs* I was hoping for a better challenge. Dissapointing.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Roxas: *air recover* Challenge this! *Dual Wields* Later, bro! *Throws Strike Raid at Erntxt*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Erntxt: *lazily puts up dark shield* Still disappointed. Perhaps I should look somewhe- *only just now notices Terra* Well this is a surprise. I never would have expected the old man's puppet to be here.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

*Strike raid explodes*

Roxas: Hah!

Terra: Puppet? Look who's talking! *attempts to summon Keyblade*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:15 am

the Dark Shield shattered, but Erntxt remained unaffected.

Erntxt: * @ Terra* I fail to see your point there.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

Terra: Y'know what, do I look like a puppet? Do I look like I'm being controlled? *punches Erntxt* If I was being controlled, I'd have been smart enough not to do that.

Demon King: This weak imbecile...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 am

Erntxt: *laughs hysterically as he doesn't even feel the punch* Wow. You're even stupider than Darkhold. You may have broken Xehanort's control, but odds are you stood a better chance with him.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next