TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
Shadow۩witch
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Rexial: Al, since you're too busy being a jerk, I'll go help out instead. *DCs to house* Huh. *Walks through the open DC* Hey. Since I'm some kind of psychic or something, I already heard everything. Mr. Demon King, sir? You suck. 'Nuff said. Hades is inept, so we like him better. Now you die. *Attempts to summon Drakus, only to remember that Aleri has it* (...Dammit.) Hold on, just a sec... *Disappears*

-Ice Cream Shop-
Rexial: *Appears* Gimme my sword back.
Aleri: 'Kay.

-Wherever Demon King is...-
Rexial: *Reappears* I'm back. *Summons Drakus* Fade into oblivion... *Charges a Dark Blast*

<Rexial is probably going to be ineffective in this fight, just like when he fought Nathan.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Demon King: *sigh* It's never easy with you humans, is it? *blasts Rexial with fire* Attempt to fight me and you shall be destroyed. It's really that simple. Now. *turns back to Hades* Step down or my army will come and annihilate you in combat. Again.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Rexial: *Picks himself back up* (Damn! My stamina isn't even half-decent... Another of those blasts will render me unable to fight. I'll have to be more careful...)

[Rexial went Fatal Flawless! He's faster this time.]

Rexial: I don't like you. Get that straight. And I've learned that there is ALWAYS a way to win. I don't care about your ancient struggles. You have no real backstory, whereas Gunamnex has amazing and epic backstory. He's inherently superior. He's... wait, he's not mortal, is he? Well, he's close to human, I'm sure. Now, back to areas within the Fourth Wall... *Turns to the others* Do you think we can do something if we enter his Heartstation? I'm sure we can put Kairi back in the drivers' chair. I don't like this guy... I mean, he's a demon. That's reason enough to kill him. He's evil by nature. There is no way for him to be good. It's completely different from Darkness.

<See, you can make Darkness good. You can't make a demon good if Darkness already exists. They're two similar concepts, and the only real way to distinguish them is with one being worse. Darkness is established, so demonic must be truely evil.
Ugh.
Point: Demon = BAD. So we kill him.
He seems like a carbon copy of Infection to me.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Trent: *punches ground, sending a blast of darkness into it that emerges underneath DK<no, not Donkey Kong, Demon King Laughing >*

Sylvia: *summons a tall, brave looking knight, clad in a full suit of shining medieval armor* Arthur, go!

Arthur: As you wish! *charges DK, sword ready to impale*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:58 pm

<Except y'know, ruler of all that is evil>
Demon King: *Sidesteps darkness and Arthur* Heart station? What is this garbage? I am a demon. I have no heart, and your friend is in my castle. Of course, I'm not idiot enough to tell you where my castle is, or even what it's made of. And if there is a way for you to beat me, there is also a way for me to win. That is, like this. *grabs Rexial by the throat* Sleep tight. *electrocutes Rexial*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 am

Trent: *runs up and darkness-kicks DK's hand to try and make him lose his grip*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 am

Rexial: *Is behind DK* I'm not going to be beaten by one without a Heart. I shadowmelded, fool. Apparently, you're not very well versed in the whole "Multiple worlds" concept. You may be demon king around here, but I'm not a pushover. I don't die so easily. You know nothing of strength without a Heart, and you know nothing of the power of other worlds.

<Just another skin and reason to fight. He's like "I don't want to fight, but I'm fine possessing somebody and screwing around. Oh, and I'm overpowered">
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 am

Demon King: *backhands Rexial* I know the power of other worlds, but that changes nothing of the fact that I have an army of demons at my disposal. Attempt to attack me again, and I will have no problems summoning it. Now, leave me to settle my own matters.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 am

Aqua: There's only one thing that can injure a demon. *get's ready to attack with Kunai* Deamonglass, and that's exactly what these are made of! *Rushs at DK*
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am

Demon King: *grabs Aqua's wrist* I don't know where you got that notion. And I've explained four times now, I'm not interersted in you. You will get your turn after I've finished with this pitiful wretch who thinks himself worthy to rule the underworld. *turns to Hades again* Fight me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 am

<Can you guys not post anything big happening to my characters while I'm not here?>

Naxwsh: No, Diryax. Hades let me go. Please... What happened to you?

Hades: *is unaffected by all attacks because he's a ****ing GOD* Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have no idea what you're talking about, who you are, and why you think you're better than me. For starters, who the me are you?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:44 am

Demon King: Me? What, you don't recognize me? Of course not. Well, I'm the Demon King. Remember? The one whose army annihilated you? The one whose attacks you only withstood because you're immortal? The very one who you convinced the Olympians to banish because you feared my very name? I've returned, and I'm going to reclaim my dominion.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 am

Diryax: That doesn't explain the body in the other room!!!! and what do you mean what happened to me....did you forget? you STABBED me!!!
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 am

Exsar: *enters THTNW* Would there be a Keyblade wielder here? Hm... *hears conversation* What in the... *walks toward sound* Excuse me. Would either of you two happen to have Keyblades?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am

* the unconcious little girl crawls out of the cocoon in the middle of the room *

????: Why would either one of those two have a keyblade?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 am

Exsar: I don't know. I want someone to run me through with one. And if none of you have any, can you at least introduce yourselves?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 am

Diryax: This jerk here in front of me is Nawsh, I'm Diryax, and *to little girl* you are?

????: What do you mean you are? It's me Xeccil!!

Diryax: Ummm I don't think that name quite fits anymore.

Xeccil?: Why?

Diryax: Go look in a mirror.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:21 am

Exsar: Well, thank you. My name...I've gone by many. Ares, Vaccine, Infection...the one I use now is Exsar. Would you tell me where I could find a Keyblade bearer?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:26 am

Hades: Listen, pal, I never got annihilated by anyone. So you need to take your nonsensical heinie and get outta here, okay?

Naxwsh: I'm sorry, we kind of have something going on ourselves here. Diryax, I'm sorry for what I did. I wasn't even in control of my own actions! Please! *voice breaking* Please forgive me! If you can just please forgive me, then we can go back to the way we were!
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 am

Demon King: Really? Well, I guess I'll just have to remind you.

****ton of demons: *arise from below*

Everyone else: Shocked
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:32 am

Diryax: I....I..... don't know if I can....but....I can....try

Xeccil: Why do I need to find a mirror.

Diryax: Oh. Your a little girl, Xeci.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:36 am

Exsar: Well, if you don't know, I'll have to continue looking. Hold on...can you tell me where to find Sora?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 am

Diryax: I was talking to Naxwsh not you.

Xeci: I'm a girl!?!? *runs off to another room*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 am

Exsar: Yes, I'm aware of that. He told me you have something going on. So, if you could tell me where I might find a Keyblade, or a wielder, I'll just head off. And if not...I'll find somewhere to search.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 am

Diryax: I'm sorry I have no idea where any of the other residents of this house are.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next