TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
Shadow۩witch
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

<Well how would you feel if you had a legitimate plot point and everyone else comes through with every single character they have and then some, saying "LOLNOPE!!" and attempting to rip the plot point's main character to shreds?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Trent: *considers the circumstances of what's going on between Hades and DK* This is gonna sound crazy, but I'm siding with ol' Flamebrain on this one. This Demon creep needs a good smackdown.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:39 pm

<We're not...you aren't making any plot!>
Demon King: *ignores Trent* Them? They're weak. I am saying that I've beaten you before, and that you've improved considerably. However, I myself would defeat you in moments.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Hades: *looks to Trent* That's a new one. *looks to DK* I'd like to see you try.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Trent: Yeah, I'm weird that way. So, all in favor of beating this Demon King to a fine powder, say I.

Sylvia: I.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Aqua:*just watching ready to attack if one of the two trys to make any moves*

Axel:*thinks* *shrugs* Sure, I don't see why not.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Xoruan: Come on. *gets up* *walks outside and into one of the many buildings outside*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Demon King: Try it. Hades may stand some chance depending on his actual fighting skill, but you humans...if you try anything, be prepared for your bones to burst into flame, for your mind to freeze, and for your innards to be crushed as if by a boulder.

Riku: Think I give a damn?! I'm only standing back now because I think you can help me burst my friends out of hell! I don't care what happens to me! And if I think I need to fight you, then be damned the consequeces, I'm going to fight you!

Demon King: ...Excellent attitude to have. But your world shall meet its end when I've finished.

Riku: IN YOUR DREAMS!

Sora: Riku, calm!

Riku: NO! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! DEMON KING! YOU, HADES, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME WILL ALL SPEND ETERNITY HERE! *jumps at Hades, swinging Keyblade*

Terra: Way to p*** off the ones who OWN THIS PLACE.

Sora: Try to calm him down! If he keeps fighting like this, he'll be dead for sure!

Demon King: Pah. You know nothing of this realm. Spend too long here, and something will kill you eventually.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Trent: Well, here's the best way I know how to bring someone to their senses. *pole-vaults off his Keyblade and darkness-kicks Riku with both feet sending him across the room* *to Sora and the others* You take care of Riku, I'll handle the Demon King!
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 pm

*Riku's keyblade had melted from Hades' "hair"*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Riku's Keyblade does not melt because Keyblades do not melt.
Demon King: Handle me? How exactly do you plan to do that?

Riku: *shrugs off kick* HADES! You're mine! *shoots Darkness*

Sora: I don't think that'll work! *jumps up* Riku! Stop!

Riku: I can't do that! *gains dark aura* I've taken just about enough of this crap!

Sora: No, Riku, we have to talk to him!

Riku: Enough talking! *shoves Sora back*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Hades: Tell me, Riku, when did you plan in hurting me with darkness?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Riku: SHUT!!! UP!!!! *Dark aura explodes* NOW YOU DIE! *Slashing wildly at Hades*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Aqua: Riku!! * grabs both of his arms and wraps them behind his back* Cut it OUT!! This isn't going to help anything!!

Axel: *follows*
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Riku: I DON'T CARE! LET GO OF ME! *jumps and kicks Aqua and Hades*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

???: *appears in a massive surge of blue fire and slowly rises from his kneeling position* ENOUGH!!! Don't be rash Riku. Your powers over darkness can't harm him. *a long sword appears in the figure's hand as velvet blue butterflies appear and fly away* You call yourself the Demon King and you the Lord of the Dead... *laughs* You have no understanding of what those words mean... And I am through with your petty fighting. Fear me lesser gods for you have forced me from my neutrality!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Riku: Who said anything about Darkness?! *begins punching Hades repeatedly in the face*

Demon King: Myself, a god? I never claimed such a thing. I claim to rule all that is evil. All the supernatural. All demons. Even your Unversed bow at my feet. Now, you. Identify yourself.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

???: I am Philemon, creator of the Wild Card and guide and guardian of mankind, I am thier hope and strength of heart. Claiming rule of all evil is a mighty announcement for I assure you I know of a much more powerful darker entity then that foolish being there. * gestures towards Hades*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Demon King: Why should I not claim to rule evil? It is truth. All those who torment humans do so at my command. The vampires, werewolves, the sirens, minotaurs...vampires.

Xiruk: My ass! No way in hell I'd serve you!

Demon King: Yes, you were a rebellious one. Those occur sometimes...*turns to Philemon* And I know of a darker being that Hades as well. I am, for one. But for curiosity's sake, who do you speak of?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Mystery voice: I can think of one!

Trent: *looks down to his ring* Oh, no!

A white strand bursts from the ring and enters Trent's head, causing him to thrash about and clutch his head.

Sylvia: Trent! *begins to run over to him*

Trent: Stay back! I can't keep hi- NYAAARRRGGGH! *another white strand exits Trent's head and enters the ring*

Mystery voice: *now coming from Trent**chuckles darkly* Heeeeeeeeerrrrrre's Erntxt!

Sylvia: Not again! *dismisses Arthur and summons an enormous snake, grasping it by the tail as it slithers protectively around her* *whips the snake at Erntxt*

Erntxt: *easily knocks the snake away after growing to a massively muscular size, his shirt ripping*<Like when he fought Shaos> Pointless. *fires off an enormous blast of darkness at Riku*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Riku: *grabs Darkness* I'm sorry, why did you think that'd work?

Sora: This does not look good...

Roxas: I'll say.

Xiruk: Mindslave?

Terra: Who?

Riku: Please do.

Xiruk: Great! *bites Erntxt*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Erntxt: *turns and punches Xiruk before he makes contact* You don't know who you're messing with.

Sylvia: *snake-whips Erntxt to the ground* Let him go, Erntxt!

Erntxt: *grabs snake by the head and uses it to toss Sylvia across the room* Now, why would I do that?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Hades: Hey, keep it down over there. And Mr. Filet Mignon, you mind gettin' out of my office?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 pm

<I'll be honest, I have no idea who he was talking to in that last part.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm

<Philemon, Filet Mignon, you get it?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next