TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
Kizukanai*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
12 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 pm

<Nice. And good luck.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 pm

"It's becoming quite a bother dealing with those who cannot control themselves" Gunamnex says with a shake of his head. Snapping a finger, a rather large portal of light opens up above.

"Now, you can either leave with your companions and go back to TCTNW, or I can have Roland throw you all through that. Either way, you're leaving."

"I say go with option 2, much more fun for me" Roland says as he dismisses his keyblade and begins cracking his glove covered knuckles.

Oxthmas began summoning coins to his hands, a smirk on his face.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 pm

<I hate you Whats Up I hate you so much.....I’m so lonely Sad >

Xalen let out a loud sigh and looked at Daxma. "Why did you have to Daxma? I was starting to convince them we are not out to kill them." Daxma just shrugged. "And did I kill any of them?" Naxcel walked up to the ice wall. "That doesn't matter Dax, it still makes a bad impression." Naxcel said as places his hand on the ice. "Ok Dax and Xal step back." He said looking over his. He then looks over to Yuki and the others through the ice. "You guys should to." His hand starts to glow a golden color. The ice around his hand started to melt, but his hand started to glow brighter and the ice exploded. It created a small shockwave that that was wave that was strong enough to blow off Daxma's hood.

Daxma quickly covers his left eyes with his right hand. "Naxcel you idiot couldn't you just melt the ice?!" Daxma yelled at Naxcel who was smiling and looking triumphant. "Yes, but my way was much faster." He said with an even larger smile now." Daxma snaps his fingers with his free hand creating a destiny ring right below Gunamnex's light portal. The portal of light slowly closed up and the destiny ring faded as well. “Anyway back to you guys I am not here to hurt any of you. That show I put on earlier was just a warning shoot.” Daxma told the opposing group.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:26 pm

<I feel your pain, XGeass. Crying or Very sad >
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:40 pm

It grew impatient...
The Division should cease their meddling. It would be bad for their health if they didn't...

"Ugh, what's taking them so long? They should all be awake and on the ships by now."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Xelo and Caxom hopped into the Dark Griever taking kizu with them before Xelo blasted off to lance's world, oddly their ship seemed to take off like a bullet in the speed of light.

Soren looked at his current attire, and sighed. "Lance this party better not be formal waer only or your a dead man" he said as he went off to find Alice

Eques

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:05 pm

The moment the ice broke, Gunamnex stepped in front of Yuki, blocking the stray shards of ice.

Oxthmas put up a barrier of coins around him and Roland. He dispels the barrier once the ice disappears.

Roland's gloves light up now.

"Warning shot? That's rich." he says with a hearty laugh. Before anyone can react, Roland appears in front of Daxma and taps the right hand covering his eye, causing the arm to fall to the side paralyzed. Roland appears next to Gunamnex again, still smiling.

"Now now, who does those eyes remind you of?" He says with a smirk now.

Gunamnex, staring straight into Daxma's eyes, speaks up.

"I'd like to say, but that would ruin the fun. I do wonder if ole' Tob knows though."

Gunamnex taps the ground with his keyblade, causing the ground to be sealed in a strange energy field. Gunamnex begins glowing as well and a scowl appears on his face, which he reveals with the lowering of his hood.

"I am getting really tired of this charade. If you all want to keep this up, I'll be happy to have a nice chat with your boss and see what he thinks of seeing his plans falling apart."

<Seriously, What's Up has an exam for Yuki to do, and my guys were just there to assist in the matter, not wipe out the Division...>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 pm

The burnette just leaned aganist the wall, and pulled out her black ipod, took out glow-in-the-dark headphones, and started listening to Fireflies by owl city. "Can't you just summon them all?" she asked Aleri from her spot.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 pm

"Well... I dunno. My last attempts to get everybody moving kinda resulted in Susan and Siks wanting to kill me. And then increasing their desire for my blood. I'm scared that there's going to be even more people out for my blood if I try anything else. Of course, we don't have much time. We have to go soon. Unless everybody gets on their ships, I'll have to summon them." Aleri pulled out a pocketwatch and checked the time. "They have about five minutes."

<Seriously, though, everybody should board before Al starts going magic-crazy. Oh, and I don't like the idea that Xelo dragged Kizu along, but she's not really responding anyway, so...>

Ha. Those Division punks just got out-badassed. If they try anything else, they'll probably wish they'd never set foot on these hallowed grounds...

<I remember that "Touch/Disable" technique from when Gunamnex dueled Yuki. He disabled her wrist, then apologized and healed it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:41 pm

<true true and you cant out badass maverick, I cant even do that with Soren...>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Dispatch jumped on a random ship. <Just pick one>

Daniel remembered something. "Uh, Ichi, shouldn't we be getting to the ships?" "Why?" "Dunno, just think we should be there." "Whatever, man." They also walked out and asked, "Where we goin' again?"

Aaron looked up at the speaker. "Tch." He walked out and blew up a tree because he was bored, then boarded a ship.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 pm

<Actually you can, I just learn to get more vivid in detail then. There is more to the disabling trick as well.>

<Gah, I'm starting to remember when I use to build zoid kits. I miss all of them!>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 am

Sally sneezed quite a few times and shivered.
"Why is it so goddamned cold?" She said before sneezing so hard that her headphones came out of her ears, quietly playing "Lose Yourself" by Eminem as they hit the floor.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:06 am

Joe sat down. "Man, guys...you not feel this? Feel like ice...freaking stiff from the cold...damn..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 am

As Caxom waited for the ship to arrive he breathed out slowly, he noticed he could see his breath and he was freezing cold, his body was so used to the chill of the Abbsy he didn't notice it until Xelo cranked up the heat a little.

<Forgot to add that to the bio, the Abbsy is a water emlemtal location, making Caxom a water elemental>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:46 am

<lol Roland notices Daxma's eyes but not the fact he looks just like a certain Heartless and I know Daxma and the others have to leave but I can't have them leave the world just yet.>

Daxma just stood there and started twitching looking at Roland. "What was that..." A Destiny Ring forms around Daxma's arm undoing the paralysis. "...Who did you say looks like a demonic crimson eyed freak...I'm going rip your arms of and beat you to a bloody pulp!!!" Daxma flails his arms bbout trying to grab Roland, but Naxcel grabed Daxma by the back of his shirt and pulled him away from the Observer. "Why did you have to bring up his eye?" Naxcel asked letting out a loud sigh. "And Daxma was serious about that being a warning shot. If he wanted you harmed he wouldn't have stopped at the last moment." Naxcel informs all the Observers and Yuki. "As I said before my friends and aren't the type who would attack unprovoked." Xalen adds in." Naxcel just chuckled quietly still holding Daxma by the back of his coat. He then stops laughing having noticed something one of the strangers said. "Wait how do his eyes remind you of someone?" Naxcel asked in a very serious tone.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 am

"I can't tell the difference to be honest. I embrace the cold." Lexaxa replied hearing Joe since her music wasn't low enough she could hear everyone.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am

"If it will make you go away, the Daxma you know is not the figure we know. He is but a part of him. Another part is a brash but cheerful young boy whose forgotten his memories, and another is one I have had to deal with in the past." Gunamnex says as he still glows. He walks slowly to the struggling Daxma and puts a hand to the figure's right arm. Energy drips from Gunamnex's hand, revealing a seal on Daxma's arm. The seal was a mix of the heartless and nobody symbols, intertwined by a thorn.

"I must say, whatever did this certainly is unique" Gunamnex says with a grim tone.

"Your eyes are a testament to a tortured past, not a defect." Gunamnex says straight in Daxma's face.

Gunamnex walks back to his defensive spot in front of Yuki and steadies his keyblade.

"Now, go and reflect on that, or are you going to be more arrogant and demand more answers?"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Aleri looked at his watch again. "Two minutes... Then we magically force everybody onto their respective ships."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:31 am

Kotank looked back at the others. He could tell that Zane and Sally were cold, but White seemed fine. ''You two okay? I know you said it was cold, but you look like you're on the edge of the arctic circle."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:29 am

Sally's voice seemed to sound as if her nose was plugged, like she had a cold.
"No, I'm not okay! I feel like my brain is going to freeze over!"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 am

Kotank turned the heat up full-blast and pulled a blanket off of a nearby shelf, big enough for Sally and Zane to use. "Here, take this," he said, handing it to her.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:04 am

Sally pulled the blanket over herself, turned the iPod off and sat as close as she could to Zane without being on top of him, but was still as cold a she started out to be.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 am

<Maverick how much of Daxma's and Seth's past with each other since I don't think I posted their pasts in their bios and that seal works out real well with what I had planned for them>

"Hay who the hell are you calling a what?" Daxma snapped at Gunamnex. Naxcel seeing that Daxma had regained his cool if only slightly let go of him, but made sure to stay close incase Daxma lost his temper again. Daxma looked at the seal and made a slight smile and said. "Ok I guess thats enough info for know." He then turns his back on Gunamnex the others and walks away. "Hey Daxma wait up." Xalen yells trying to catch up with him. Naxcel stayed behind a moment longer then the others. "Sorry if we caused any problems for you guys." He tells Yuki and the Observers before leaving as well.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 am

Kuroyuki stood still. She didn't want to get involved. Just a spectetor. Or rather, a observer would be more fitting.

"His eye....they were the same as my cousin's...." She mentioned.

"Tell me....who are you...?" She asked the three Observers....

XxxX

Zane held Sally's hands in his as they lay together. He still never told her what happened in Twilight Town.

White on the other side next to Kotank turned his chair over amd stared at them. He spun it around 720 degrees and as it stopped it front of Kotank he said something.

"I need love...."
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next