TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
Kizukanai*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
12 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 31 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 am

<feel free to correct me/tell me what to put in, my memory is bad, and I cannot find the post you made long ago.>

"Very well then." Gunamnex says as he waves a hand again. The flashback started up again, showing now the three brothers standing ready as a group of light wielders approached, Kingdom Hearts floating high above. As the battle rages, a keyblade wielder cloaked in white, along with a wielder cloaked in odd military garb, are the only ones left of the light warriors, while the three brothers stand opposite of them. The figure in white, Gunamnex, manages to critically wound one of the brothers, who lay on the ground. The wounded brother, have given in to tainted darkness, became a heartless of tremendous power. The two other brothers attempted to restore him during the conflict, and in the end, the three were defeated, forming the Dark Bloodline symbol in their dying breaths.

"Your ancestor had fallen to the tainted darkness, but your other ancestors where able to redeem him in the end." Gunamnex says as the flashback continues to play.

The two keyblade warriors of light pay their respects to the three, then look around, seeing no one else still standing. Thousands of soulless keyblades scattered around the two, Kingdom Hearts still high in the air. Gunamnex and the other light warrior, Roland, stare at one another, conversing. The two draw their keyblades suddenly, and begin to clash.

"I had thought that we had ended the war then, but it was not as it seems." Gunamnex says to Yuki.

The flashback cuts to Gunamnex standing over Roland, a fresh scar on his face trickling blood. Roland speaks to him, handing him two chains, as the lifeforce flows out of him. Kingdom Hearts is descending from the sky.

"It was then I realized the faults of both sides. Light and Dark are not so different, yet the mindset of the people had been warped to think so. The peaceful world fell apart, and for what, supreme power? I decided that such a power could only belong to one pure of heart, mind, and soul."

The flashback now shows Gunamnex sending Kingdom Hearts away, as the world begins to split into countless worlds. Gunamnex picks up the body of Roland and departs from the Keyblade War grounds. The flashback ends shortly after, the cloud of energy dissipating.

"We all lost part of ourselves during the war, and it still haunts the two of us today" a voice from behind the two. Roland, keyblade in hand, kneels down in front of the memorial.

"I was convinced that the light was the only true path, and I fought for the light with every fiber of my being. Many of us regarded the dark wielders as corrupt beings, and during that time, many were, for the darkness was easily tainted. Those three showed me the truth though, and for that, I thank them." Roland says with his head bowed, tears dripping to the ground.

"As you can see, your ancestors, much like yourself, helped my dear friend, and myself redeem ourselves. As such, we wish to see you make your ancestors proud. The first step is for you to become a master, one whose abilities exceed anything imagined." Gunamnex says as he stands up.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 am

khfreak358 wrote:<Yeah, if it wasn't for the auto-correct on my iPod, I'd never get conscious spelled right. But, sadly, the WiFi at my place is all jacked up right now. That's one reason why I haven't posted more on the Erntxt vs. Shaos battle. The next flashback is in my notes. And it's still in progress.>

<I know how that feels. Just do what I did. When you leave the house, bring your iPod and frequently check for WiFi. When you get it, copy/paste the Note and post it here.>

<And out of curiousity, how many notes you got?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 am

<Yeah, that's exactly what happened, Maverick Entity. Nothing wrong. Left out a few details. For one, Elie did not let the darkness take over him. But he released his heart with his Keyblade, and his controlled darkness went insane and covered his heart and went loose which, like usually and normally, a Heartless was formed. But there's something more about Elie. (I'll reveal it soon) And his darkness was more powerful then most. Well above his Brothers. Even his Grandfather's. But not even close to Xehanort's. So when Elie's Heartless was formed, he had a special Heartless. I'll post the entire and actual flashback soon. But I'll have to skip a few fight scenes and just explain that a battle went down.>

<In fact, I'll do that now. But that means Yuki's response won't be tomorrow. so for the flashback because it's my brother-in-laws birthday right now.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 pm

<Quite a few. I actually keep my characters bios saved in my Notes in case I ever need them for some reason. You never know. And I'll be sure to do that with my iPod.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 pm

<I have 331 Notes. @_@>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Hm... He is exactly right. Dark and Light are nothing but two sides of the same coin... Well, I'm sure that's how the fourth person here would put it. He's probably thinking that he's hidden in the light. ...I wonder, do they feel my presense? They show no response to me, not the slightest change of expression. I would like to see if they noticed me... but I'd hate to ruin the moment. I'll wait until they're finished. I want to see the newest Keyblade Master...

...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Who am I kidding? Siks is going to rip me apart... Well, better to be ripped apart by the monsters at my secret training spot than by his Radiance and Soulcrusher.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

<lol, they already know said entity is there. I just chose not to instantly wtfbbqhax the entity out of the area. Very Happy >
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm

The Keyblade War. A legend, a myth, a story to tell. A cotastraphe lost within history. It was said that all worlds were connected. All worlds are linked by the one chain. Until that day. Due to the destruction of what has happened, the worlds were scattered, the chain was broken, and the powerful entity known as Kingdom Hearts was cast into a Realm of Darkness. All battled for Kingdom Hearts. Those who used darkness sought it to use it's power. Those who used light wanted to guard this power. And then they were those who just wanted to end the wars between them and soon found themselves lost within the war aswell. But these are not just simple wars. These are people lost within it. Thousands of Keyblade wielders slaughtering the lives of fellow Keyblade wielders. To achive the one goal of being the one left standing and bringing down the heart of hearts and being unstoppable.

That's where these three brothers come in. Three wielders of darkness. But, they learn something. Something that gave them an edge. If you don't fear the darkness, it won't devoir you. If you control the darkness, it won't have power over you. If you side with light, your heart is volnerable to darkness.

Elie Kokoro. The Key of the Elclipse. Between the three brothers, he was the leader as he was the oldest and most experienced. He led his team, and conquered. But, during the war, something happened within the sky. For second time ever, the the sun and moon overlaped and the eclipse was formed. But, within his Keyblade was a person. Within the Arctic Inferno led Ufroth. The man from the story that Elie's grandfather, Ukirdlo, told him about. About the man with light brown hair who gave himself to darkness and attempted to kill Ukirdlo. But Ukirdlo defeated him. Of course, this was told as a made up story, but was true. In order to survive the battle with Ufroth Ukirdlo split Ufroth's body, soul and heart, and fused the heart and soul into each Keychain. And his body was cast into darkness. But, his body found it's way through. Clear as day. Made it's way into the heartstation of a boy. Elie. And when Elie awoken the heartstation, he did so Ufroth. He guided Elie through the awakening, up to when he had to choose his path. The side of firey flames, or frozen rain. And then, he got greedy. What about both he said. Ufroth commented at how he reminded him of him. And HIS Keyblade was cast down. With his heart and soul  within the chains. Then, as Elie awoke, his light blue hair turned light brown. Which meant he would end the lives of many and lose his way in darkness. Ukirdo was pushed to end Elie's life, but right before he started, Elie's mother came rushing in and stopped it. She claimed that since he wasn't born with the hair, he won't kill many people out of lost darkness. He agreed and Elie was left alive to live. But during a time in Astral Town, when an Eclipse shine down, something happened. Ufroth broke free. His heart and soul was grasped by his body and wanted revenge. He slaughtered the town and not many were left, in front of the eyes of everyone. They were killed in cold blood. But stood out in front of them all. Elie's younger brother was pushed into the ground, and Elie under Ufroth's control grabbed a woman's skull and push her down to her knees, she looked at Elie's brother with tearful eyes, and Elie gave the final frozen end to the woman. After this kill Elie was placed back into control and was regretful with what he has done against his will. And after years, nothing happened. he stood in control. Until he join in the battle of Keyblade War, and the sun overlapped the moon, and Ufroth once again broke free. He began yet another rampage. It ending in a very similar manner. Maka pushed to the ground. Elie under Ufroth's control. A woman in Elie's palm pushed to her knees. Elie applied pressure to the woman's helmet and her broke in half. Revealing her true identity. Long light blue hair. Red pupils.  She reached out with her right hand and a birthmark was shown. The Dark Bloodline Symbol. This woman is a member of the Dark Bloodline. This woman is related to Elie, Maka and Gonah. But it didn't end with her dying. Maka got up and stopped Elie and blocking the control over him.

Maka Kokoro. The younger brother. Maka was originally given the Engulfted Angel by his grandfather. That is until the other two brother grabbed it aswell. All three was able to wield a Keyblade someday.  But Maka was able to wield his grandfather's. After he awoken the power. During this time he met a girl within his awakening. She seem out of place. She didn't like her choices. She didn't know what to do. But, this girl was seem once again in the Keyblade War. It was the woman Elie nearly killed. Maka stopped him. And the next day, the woman walked over to Maka. Asked his for his Keychain. He gave it to her, and she asked his name. Maka Kokoro. She then revealed her name. Or her true full name. Elerose. Elerose Kokoro. She then placed the Reth Orn onto her Keyblade and a powerful locked away darkness was released. After her all out attack, she took the Keyblade, and ended her own life.

Gonah Kokoro. The youngest brother. He's naive. Idoitic. And the least experenced. Nothing really set him apart. He did almost nothing....except one thing.

The battle so far has been a struggle. Elie, Maka, Gonah. The two eldest brothers have suffered the most. Both with the battles they face, and the battles within their hearts. There was not many survivors at the moment. Only the three brothers and their friend Yubyrashu. And then their were the wielders of light. The man in that white coat, along with that one who seems to be connected to him wearing somesort military garb. And lastly the tanned skinned, blue eyes, blond-haired one. No one knows how he lasted this long. Especially alone.. The battle continues.

Elie was battling that white coated one. Elie went into a slash but the coated one completely counter it. He slid around the brown-haired brother, released Elie's Keyblade from his grasp,  twisted his left arm, kicked his legs and pushed him into the ground all in one movement. That counter injured Elie's arm and legs. He couldn't stand. He turned over to see his attacker walk away. Elie's mask was engulfed in flames on one side, and frozen on the other. The ice broke off and the fire dissipated. It symbolized Elie's control over both opposites. The anger in Elie's near yellow eyes. The man just humiliated him! Elie felt the darkness within his heart grow more and more. But it's not enough. Elie grabbed the Arctic Inferno and grabbed it's handle with his right right, and the blade with his left.

As this happened, Gonah turns to see what he was doing. "Maka! Elie's hurt. What should we do?" Gonah asked him while he locked blades with the blond.

"Don't worry, Gonah, he can handle-" Maka turned to check on Elie. When he did Elie look toward to the sky amd position the Keyblade over his chest, and stabbed himself with his Keyblade. Maka was completely shocked. The last thing he expected to see was Elie stabbing himself. The blade was pierced into his chest and into the ground. Elie was slowly flowing with darkness and his very heart escaped and floated above the brown-haired brother. Darkness flowed from Elie's body and into his heart and started to form a being. Elie's body was gone and it was almost as if Elie was standing in front of his Arctic Inferno. When the dark mist started to clear, some of it could be seen. It was all black, had four spikes on it's arms, and four spikes on it's legs. It looked almost like Elie's armor was his skin. The dark mist was now gone and revealed it wasn't Elie anymore. It was a Heartless. Unlike most Heartless it had a mouth and wasn't hunched up. The Heartless stared at the Keyblade with curiousity. It moved it's hand ever so slowly to the handle and grasp onto it. It pulled it out and looked closer. It pointed the blade all the way down, turned it's body and slowly pointed the blade's tip up at the white coated man. A signature pose of Elie's. The Heartless started to opened it's large mouth and roared! 

<I can't explain it. But it looks like when Venom screams. Like, parts of his mouth was connect to the top and bottom, and the mouth melts a bit. Sorry. Best way I could to decribe it. :/>

The Heartless ran to the man next to the coated man it pointed at. Maka. It grabbed his Keyblade and kicked Maka to the ground. The Heartless grabbed and yanked the Keychain and the first link broke off and dropped the Keyblade to the desert sand in front of Maka. The two angel wings, the deformed smaller wing, and the large elegent wing closed and were closer to the handle. As this happened the Heartless atteched the Keychain to the Arctic Imferno and a powerful darkness formed and swirled around it. The darkness burst and the three Keychains; The Inferno Flame, The Arctic Crystal, and The Reth Orb fused into one. It was a black heart with an chrimson red X. It was the symbol of the Heartless. It changed the Keyblade aswell. It had a long blue blade, red top, and a black angel wing as a guard. It looked like a Cutlass-Keyblade. 

<Way to the Dawn without the white angel wing.>

The Heartless turned to the white coated wielder and struck him. The man held his Keyblade in a Reverse-Grip, same as his friend but with the other hand. He raised it and blocked the strike of the Heartless. He went for another strike but was blocked again. Strike. Block. Strike. Block. Strike. Parry. The parry was by the white coated man. Strike. Again by the coated one. Strike, strike, strike. The Heartless fell to the ground. Strangely enough; it got angry and roared. The Heartless got up and went to stab the man but Maka stood up at the same time and grabbed the Heartless' arm.
----------------------------------------

As Maka grabbed the Heartless' arm it turned toward him and screamed in his face. The Heartless grasped the Keyblade tighter and went into a four hit combo and Maka took it all and fallen to the ground. With the Heartless now distracted, Yubyrashu grabbed his Keyblade known as Hollow Oath and ran toward the Heartless of his friend, Yubyrashu yelled in determination to end the Heartless. He took the Keyblade and went to stab it.

But the blade never reach it. The Heartless grabbed Yubyrashu by the throat. Yubyrashu straggled for air. He choke out a simple "Stop- please!" to his friend. No air. No breath. No nothing. He couldn't breathe.

He let go his Keyblade to try to force the hands around his neck to release. But no avail. The Heartless took the Keyblade and stabbed Yubyrashu into his torso. His face turned pale white. His face was frozen and unmoving. A light started to form around Yubyrashu's body and it vaporated and Yubyrashu degraded into an abondounce of balls of light and decended into the sky above. 

"Yubyrashu!", Maka yelled. He tried to get up but fell back to the ground holding his chest in pain.

onah, the light-blue haired youngest brother was frightened. "Elie. What happened to you?!" He yelled in shock.

The Heartless finally took notice of Gonah and walked toward him. As it got closer Gonah backed up. Closer. Backer. Gonah ended up tripping and fell to the ground. The Heartless went closer to Gonah.

"Elie... It's me...Gonah" Gonah said in a effort for him to realized who he was.  

The Heartless stopped and looked closer at Gonah. It's face seem worried now. He's rememvering! Then the Heartless screams in Gonah face, raised The Keyblade, and was stabbed by Maka through it's  back out to it's chest. The Heartless fell to the left of Gonah. Maka helped up his brother and his asked one thing:

"What has become of our Brother...?" Gonah was ready to burst out in tears. His heart felt weak and broken.

Maka replies not as sad nut enraged "He stopped being our brother the moment he went against Grandfather's teachings!" he was ashamed of his so called brother. 

But then one of the Light Keyblade Weilder speaks. "Uhh, I hate to break this brotherly moment, and all, but uhh, are we gonna finish this, or what, brah?" he had an Surfer-like accent. 

Maka sighed. "Yes. Today Kingdom Hearts shall open itself to Darkness!" Maka says with a powerful and confident voice. A differnt Light Welider speaks. "The Light shall pierce the Darkness into an Eternal Sleep!" the one in the White Coat says "let it go, Roland" to calm his friend as it seemed to be. the hyped up Maka yells. "Everyone stay out of this! This is between me and this Welider blinded by the Light!"

Maka raised up Engulfed Angel and attacks. Gonah is frighted, unable to help. As he is Young, and unskilled. After the battle, unfortunately...Maka is killed. Maka's dead body is fallen next to what is left of Elie. Gonah runs to them; takes off his mask and falls to his knees.  His tears fall at the feet of his fallen brothers. He began to cry. His brother's are gone. He's alone. And scared. He sucked it all his feelings. He wiped his eyes and began to speak to the light wielders. 

He turned his head to the right. His hair covering his face. "Y'know..." He looked down for a moment and look to the right again.  "I was brought to live by three rules. One: Never let the darkness eat away your Heart..." as he said that he picks up the Keyblade that belonged to the Heartless. "Two: Kill Cold-Blooded Heartless..." as he said that he picks up Storm of Sorrows. His Keyblade. "Three: Avange the deaths of The Dark Bloodline..." Gonah then picks up Engulfed Angel with the same hand as he did with the Heartless' Keyblade and holds them Dual-sided. (like Darth Maul in Star Wars) He then looked down to his brothers. "Today this ends" He said under his breath. Gonah stood up. "You killed my Brothers!" Gonah yelled. He was now angry. Gonah screams. Lighting strikes all around him. "This will be the end of the Light! I'll unlock Kingdom Hearts now with nothing in the way of risking my Brothers lives!" Gonah then attacks all the Light Keyblade Weilders at once with Strom of Sorrows, Engulfed Angel, and The Heartless'. Gonah runs at the surfer one  and spins and hits his gut with all Three Keyblades multiple times. 

"i must end this!" He yells at the ones who caused the torture he has to feel.. He attacks them both at once. He's in the middle, and the coated one on the Left, and right side the military garb one. Gonah Fighting both at the same time. Then after a fury of attacks of all three battlers, Gonah releases a bursts of electrical energy. (Saix enters Berserk mode is the closest thing I can think of it looks like) it throws both Light Wielders In both diractions. The miltary garb one couldn't even breathe. He comes back, still a little winded. Gonah stands above him. Gonah yells "This is for my Brothers!" a single tear drop fell at the last word of the sentence.

To be concluded...

When suddenly, The white coated Keyblader runs at Gonah and attacks. The two battle out. Just when it seem Gonah was going to kill Him and avange his brothers' death, The coated man created a portal behind Gonah, and one behind himself. He threw the Keyblade into it. Gonah falls to the ground. He has been defeated. The white coated man looks upon him before he says to the only suvivor left "Roland, help me take this Wielder to his brothers" The coated wielder carries Gonah, and Roland, as it seems that is the man's name, takes The Three Keyblades. He takes Gonah between his two brother.  The flow of time seems to slow down with the Coat man walking back to Roland In slow-motion. Gonah looks to his right. "Hey, Maka, sorry I couldn't unlock Kingdom Hearts...but...I think you're wrong. Our brother may have went against our teaching, but he will always be our Brother. That's the only real truth in life" 

"Yes, you're right. I was foolish for saying such nonsense...I just hope our Brother Elie would forgive me in the Afterlife" 

Suddenly a unfamiler voice was heard. "G...Gonah...Ma...Maka" the two turn to see the Heartless was the one who said it. 

"Elie, you remember us?" Gonah asks. The Heartless nodded with a yes. Gonah smirks. Then with their final moments, Gonah says "We may have not unlock Kingdom Hearts, we may have not obeyed our rules of life. but we will always be brothers. We have left our mark. And you said it yourself, Elie. "Only brother can have a type of bond that can start from birth" Gonah raised his Storm of Sorrows, Maka does the same with Engulfed Angel, forming two-thirds of the Dark Bloodlind Symbol. Then the Heartless took it's Keyblade and completes the Symbol. Then in Spirit, Elie changes places with the Heartless  So does The Keyblade. He had a bright aura to him. Elie's brown hair then grows a single strain of light blue. 

All three Brothers said one final thing before leaving the world of the living.

"Brothers...to the end!" 

They all put their Keyblades down, The world goes back to the normal, then Gonah closes his eyes. As does Maka. The Heartless closed his eyes and disappers.

The End...

(I would have drawn a ending screen here if I was a better drawer and had a way to post it here)

(Brotherly love FTW!!!)

Elie Kokoro still in Radiant Garden opened his eyes after hearing a crash. He saw a giant Heartless destroying the town.

"I should do something. But this isn't my problem..." Elie turned around and opened a Dark Corridor and walk through it, closing it behind him.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm

<*slowly starts clapping* That was amazing! You should work for Square and have a part in writing the story of the Keyblade War! Seriously, great work, both of you!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 am

<I don't remember Yubyrashu, was he always in the story or was he someone you added?>

Daxma tossed and turned in his bed. He jolted awake breathing heavely and in a cold sweat. "Bad dreams Dax?" a voice says from the other sid of the room. Daxma then smiles and looks over to his open door and the figure leaning in the door way with his arms crossed. "You know it would be nice if you you at least knock on the door before letting yourself in Naxcel." The Solar Knight just shrugs his shoulders and laughs. "Oh come on its been forever since you have been back and thats all you have to say?" Naxcel asks his old friend with a laugh. Daxma the stays quiet for a moment then said. "Well now that you mention it do you know where Xalen is?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:14 am

<Definitely added in. Some parts seem different, but I like it. Who's this other light wielder surfer dude though?>

<Again, epic>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 am

<Well, first it was just "Dark Wielder", then I changed it for him to actually have a name. Yubyrashu. Can you guess how I got the name? The answer will make your mind = blown.>

<Giant Heartless in Radiant Garden. was Sally's. But that's all taken care of.>

<Facepalm. I forgot about Yuki.>

Yuki watched what happened almost motionless.

"I understand....I have one question: How was you able to stay existant this whole time?" She asked.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Gunamnex stood silent for a moment, looking down at the young maiden.

"As a nobody, I do not age. I am a different kind of nobody though. Unlike most nobodies, I was manufactured."

"I was implanted with memories, memories of two individuals."

Gunamnex voice changes to that of Sora's.

"Of a young boy pure of heart and of the light"

His voice changes to that of Xemnas/Terra.

"And of a young man torn apart by the tainted darkness."

Gunamnex's voice returns to normal now. He turns away from Yuki. Gunamnex's open hand clenches into a fist.
"I may have been made from the thoughts of others, but I am my own being! Even though I am an observer of fate, I forge my own path!"

Gunamnex feels a hand on his shoulder. Roland, having waked over to the two now, tries to steady his old friend.

"Indeed you do, as do all of us." he says, patting the back of Gunamnex. Roland turns to face Yuki now.

"As for me, I do not know why I did not fade away. Yuki, perhaps like your one ancestor, Elie, I too remained existent, albeit in different form. Gunamnex watched over my body for countless years, and his friendship is truly the most endearing thing I still have after all this time. I am eternally indebted to you using your inner power to release me back into the living world."

Gunamnex, regaining his usual state, turns back to Yuki, extending a hand.

"Yuki Kokoro, Key of the Midnight Moon, you have an exam to finish, correct? Your siblings seem intent on beating you to the title, but the strength and wisdom you posses in unfathomable. You just have to unlock it." Gunamnex says with a slight smile now.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Clapping could be heard my the Observers and Yuki now. "Beautiful simply beautiful. I just wish I had a song to complement this amazing moment." Said a voice from echoing from a distance.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm

A different voice could also be heard. "Could you please put the narration in the sideways V shaped things?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Who is interfering...? Perhaps I should make them disappear... No, I'll wait for things to play out a little longer.

<Don't tell me that it's Haar who just arrived... I swear, if you ****ed up that epic scene by introducing yourself into the situation...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 pm

<No. I'm not inserting myself into this one. Not after that, because that was good. I only introduce myself when the story starts to lag.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Haar_Dragon wrote:A different voice could also be heard. "Could you please put the narration in the sideways V shaped things?"

<Are you talking about my post?....That was one of my characters not a narration.>

Last edited by XGeass on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 pm

<Sorry then. Saw the word echoing, the first thing I thought of was a narrator.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm

<No problem I guess it could have looked like a narration.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 am

Yuki felt a strong presence as the voice started to speak. She stood on her feet and grabbed her Keyblade and turned.

"Who's there? Who are you?" Yuki asked the faceless voice. For some reason she turned her eyes to her right glancing at the two.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 am

"Im sorry I didn't mean to startle you." The vouce said as a Dark Corridor opens in front of Yuki. A boy wearinga Div./Org. walks out with his hood over his face. "You can put your keyblade down I don't want to fight."

Naxcel thought a moment on were Xalen was. "I know he has been out on recon for awhile, the world he was sent to was Celestial....something or other." He then smiles and rubs the back of his head. "Sorry man I can't remember the rest." Daxma then lets out a quiet sigh. "I guess that means he is at Celestial Grounds." Daxma then waves his hand as Dark Corridor opens in the middle of his room. "Wait how did you know that world?" Naxcel asked a little shocked. Daxma then rolls his legs off his bed and slowly stands up. "I passed through it on my mission. It was an...interesting world." Daxma said stretching his arms. Naxcel looked at the Dark Corridor and back at Daxma. "How so?" He asked in an excited tone. "I wasn't there for to long so I don't know to much about it, but there where many keybladers with a strong darkness an-" Daxma was cut off mid sentence as Naxcel grabbed him by the arm and pulled him toward the Dark Corridor. "Come on hurry up, I don't want to sit here and listen to you spoil all the fun parts."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 am

What's with the attire? He seems to be connect to those others.... She thought. She was thinking of that Organization XIV she met. Yuki's face a little concern. She lowered her blade but still held it. "Why are you here?" Her voice was less angry and now curious.

XxxX

Nexas was sitting on the couch of TCTNW, to his left on the other couch was Kyxcir being healed once again. Nexas tossed his legs on the couch and turned his head and closed his eyes. He began to enter his dream.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Gunamanex looked to the newcomer and adjusted his hood. Roland turned to face the newcomer, keyblade held in a defensive tone.

"Of course, someone always interferes with my friend's moments." another voices says from the air. Oxthmas appears alongside Gunamnex, flipping his special coin in one hand.

"Let me guess, Xalen of this so called Division organization" Gunamnex says in a tone that hints at not being amused.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 pm

The figure seemed to nod and placed his left hand on his chest and pulled off his hood with his right. "Yes I am Xalen, and if I am not mistaken you three are the the Observers correct?"

The Dark Corridor opened in an ally in the shop area. Naxcel walked out of it first with Daxma being pulled by the arm next. "Would you let go of me!" Daxma said as he broke free from Naxcel's grasp. "I swear Naxcel you act like a little kid sometimes." Daxma said as he pulled his hood up. "And whats so wrong with that? Oh, and Dax why are wearing your hood up again?" Naxcel asked his friend. "Did you seriously ask that question? You of all people should know how much I hate it when when someone comments on my eyes." Daxma said as he walks toward the main street. "How many times do I have to tell you that your eyes are cool?" Nexcel says back almost laughing.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next