TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 26 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 am

Xelo wasn't affected due to the fact sound can't be stopped. Rexson was hit with a ball of darkness, which most of blast was avoided with Dusks aborbing ablity. "Dude your pissing me off" He growl before he shot more fire and crystals at Velo.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 am

Dispatch said only, "Bring it." He jumped, allowing his leg to be cut deeply by one of the spikes. "Not my smartest move, but whatever!" He grew his sword <again, if you joke about this, I kill you...with...words...> large enough to reach the Darksides head. "Now time to Limit Break your ass!" He unleashed his Limit Break on the Darkside, using only one Sword for it, as the other was still keeping him from death. <If you try to kill him off, I will kill you...verbally.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 am

<Not tryin' to kill him off.>
Sally's Heartless grabbed Dispatch in her hand, crushing him. Velo, meanwhile, made a large shield of darkness around him.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  McFazzer Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 am

Xiand instinctively put up his gravity-wall slamming Daniel into the ground. "Oh your the Sun are you? Well I guess I should ask. So what? You can talk all you want of the gravity of the sun, but it is still gravity. I control it." With that Xiand threw a gravity lightened Daniel high into the air, gravity jumped after and said "All I have got to do his hit you with an anti-gravity to simply remove you Sun gravity, simple really equal and opposite and all that." Xiand hits Daniel with anti-gravity and proceeds to hit him all over with many different basic lashings, so Daniel cannot move and is bit by bit being pulled apart. Xiand says "Enjoy your stay, Anxiled. I haven't the foggiest as to why your attacking me, but you seem to not like me at the moment." and then with a twisted grin "And don't come back, you would hate for me to get serious now wouldn't you?" with that done Xiand go's back to his ship and starts feeling a bit sad and thinks 'why did I have to do that? Maybe Jack is rubbing off on me?' and settles down for a rest

Last edited by McFazzer on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character knowledge mix-up)
McFazzer
McFazzer
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 am

'Xancel do you still have that sword Jutino left over after i killed him?' he thought to him before shooting at Velo with Fire,Crystals,and now Choas bursts. Xelo shot sound pulses trying to break Velos shelid.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:48 am

Daniel said, "Like I give a crap how serious you are. I'm a damned werewolf, I can take anything you can throw at me." He rushed at Xiand and said, "Werewolves. Don't. Die." He struck the steering wheel, shattering it, and said, "And you can't get back now." He began tearing at Xiand.

Dispatch cried out in agony, then said calmly, "Oh wait...I have a weapon." He stabbed Velo and continued his Limit Break rampage, which in its Final Limit grew much stronger.
<Stop making my chars look like such pussies! They aren't, they're just not completely OP like most of yours!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:57 am

<How did he stab Velo? He's being crushed in Sally's Heartless and Velo's surrounded in a Dark shield.>
Velo continued to fire Heart's Weakness at everyone while keeping his shield up.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 am

<Momentary confusion, he stabbed Sally's Heartless>

Dispatch started hacking and slashing at every inch of Darkside he could reach until his Limit Break expired, at which time he took some Elixir before hitting the ground and leaving the KH physics to keep him unscathed from this crap ton of fall.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 am

Zane FINNALLY walked out of the Dark Corridor and saw the Giant Heartless. "Oh. Crap" He said quietly shocked at it's massive size. He stuck out his hands and the blades atteched handle-to-handle and a magnectic circle connected them to make two double-bladed....Phantom Blades. >_>

He grasped them and threw them at Sally's Heartless' hands.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:09 am

Sally's Heartless stomped on Dispatch and caught the blades, only to throw them back at Zane while Velo shot another Heart's Weakness at him and everyone else while keeping up the shield by continually shrinking Sally's Heartless bit by bit.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  McFazzer Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:12 am

<Now, Haar, since I know he can't die this shouldn't fase him in the slightest... but it may handy-cap him a bit just let me know if it is a major problem>
Xiand was getting annoyed at Daniel... just a little. "How you moved while being pulled every which way, I don't know but..." and just before Daniel gets close enough Xiand makes a DC to the Round Room feeling he would get a warm...ish welcome, and being a little bit evil closes it with him half way through so Xiand then has the lower half of a were-wolf on his deck so he writes a note saying:

Dear Anxiled

Thanks for the memories.
Even if they weren't so great.

Kind Regards, Xiand

pins it to rear end and throws it through after Daniel albeit on the other side of the room. Xiand then gravities the wheel back together and changes course for Tortuga... and a shipwright

Last edited by McFazzer on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character knowledge mix-up)
McFazzer
McFazzer
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:14 am

Dispatch rolled out of the way of its foot <I though Darksides couldn't walk?> and said, "Hey...That Heartless definitely got smaller." He noticed the shield seemed to be sapping Darkness from it. "That's it! Guys! Keep attacking the shield! It's only maintained by weakening the Heartless! If we smash the shield badly enough, the Heartless will shrink down to a more managable size!"

Daniel said, "Damn him!" He changed back to his normal form. "Now I'm...Oh **** I'm here! Of all places, I'm HERE!" He began rushing toward the door, but his appearance had triggered security and a blockage had appeared at the exit, sealing him in. "Wait, what about that hole in the roof?" He rushed to find it, except it too had been sealed, leaving only one logical conclusion. "They were expecting me."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:19 am

Velo shot Dispatch with a particularly strong Heart's Weakness before he could finish his sentence. He continued to shrink Sally's Heartless. At this point, Sally's Heartless was about 65 feet tall.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

Dispatch was cut off after "weakening the Heart-" but the message should have gotten through. <Now I can't do anything else because I don't know what Heart's Weakness does and Daniel hasn't been found yet>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

<Daniel is a former member of The Division. He knows Xiand. Xiand knows Anxiled. Anxiled is Daniel's Nobody. McFazzer, click that Tab that says "New PM". >_>>

Warmish welome is wrong. He got a hot welcome. The hooded member took his sword and flames started to engulfed the blade and was pointed at Daniel's face. He removed his hood. He was Drexawn. The Division's Number III. "Welcome back, Anxield'.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:24 am

"It's Daniel." he said, completely unfazed by the flaming weapon in front of him. "And if you forgot, I have a Keyblade. 2 actually." He whipped them out. "One of Dark, the other of Light, but both easily able to kill."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 am

<Heart's Weakness fires a large ball of the element that will hurt the enemy most at them.>
At this point, Sally's Heartless was about 55 feet tall.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 am

<thank you, but Dispatch doesn't have a weakness. He's neutral to all but metal, which is his strength. I mean, metal's not weak to anything, it takes thousands of degrees to melt>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 am

"This group is deforming with each passing day" He said. Then a grin pierced his face. He readied his flame sword and went into a vertical slash.

XxxX

Zane was struck by his own blades and they seperated. "Okay. New plan". He shot a Water Ball at the feet.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 am

Xelo shot to spears into sally heartless's eyes and then jumped and stab it in the throat. Rexson stopped shooting. "Come ON!" he growled before joining in by slashing it's face with Dusk.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:38 am

Daniel stepped sideways saying, "Careful where you point that thing. You might just hurt yourself." He slashed Drexawn with his Dark Keyblade, Final Obliteration, <I changed it> which was charged slightly with Dark power. The Light power in Last Stand was being focused by Daniel into its tip, but he couldn't really swing both at the same time, and it wasn't fully ready yet anyway.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 am

'Xancel,remember jutino's other sword...Dawn?' Rexson thought to Xancel before chucking a crystal spear at sally heartless's shoulder.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 am

Xancel finally awoke from his stupor to see Thalia writhing in the pain of her own negative thoughts. A flash of darkness shot its way up his arm but then dissapated, his palm hovering over Thalia, he removed the darkness that was causing her such pain though rendering her unconsious. 'Yeah, I still got it.' He said to Rexson then out loud, "And I know what I'm going to do with it! Heaven's Light!" Surging with light energy, Xancel strode towards Velo and dismissed Void Gear replacing it with Dawn. "You have no idea... How much she means to me!" Fury in his eyes, he charged Velo.
(Heightened emotions have effected the DMW.)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 am

<Y'know when I said I didn't know what Metal was weak against? I was asking for help. Any ideas?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 am

Drexawn was hit."Anxiled. You would have made a great addition to the team. But you regained a heart and saw what we did as bad? What bad are we causing. Organization XIII's mass genocide was bad. Our method is more human. Even if we're not" He said with grin. He looked up and went for a left side to right side horizatontal slash.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next