TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 17 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Xancel couldn't help but laugh at the friend's reunion. It reminded him of his own friendships when he still had his heart. He dissappeared into a Dark Corridor while no one was looking. Thalia in a conversation with Pheonix looked over to the spot where the boy once stood. "Where'd Xan go?" Pheonix shrugged in response not noticing him leave. Thalia thought for a moment before turning to Xelo. "Is there a way to get on the roof of this place?" She asked knowing exactly where the boy had gone.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 pm

<Whats_Up, check your PM. And Wayne's waiting for Shaos.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Xelo nodded at pointed to a door. "Throught there and go up until you reach the door"

Last edited by The Knight of Darkness on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 pm

<What is Wayne waiting for Shaos to do, again? >.>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 pm

<please retcon that KoD, I'm trying for some character development, Thalia is the only one I want on the roof not the whole group>
Thalia left the arena and after a couple of minutes of searching found a window that led out onto the roof that had been left open. She climbed out the window and sitting on the roof not that far from the window was Xancel looking up at the sky.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 pm

<he's waiting for him to follow him through his DC to the palace interior.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:13 am

Thalia approached the boy whom seemed not to notice her appearance on the rooftop. "Still dreaming about those wings?" She asked as she sat down next to Xancel on the roof.
Xancel shook his head sadly, "No, I've got 'em." He said summoning his celestial wings he had used to fight in Deep Space. "But, I used to think that they meant freedom but now... after I have them, I'm have more weight on my shoulders than ever before. I've got the power to fly away... be free... but I can't leave. Too much depends on me and I can't take it. Yesterday... I snapped when I saw that Genesis was using you, one of my bestfriends... I couldn't take it. I rushed at his fortress in a blind rage... if he hadn't been holding back... He could've easily killed me... Sprung a trap, anything, i would've charged right into it. All i was thinking about was you and revenge..." The boy sighed defeated, "I knew you were safe and I could've died for nothing... just a stupid notion... REVENGE." He punched the roof mad at himself.
Thalia put a comforting hand on the boy's shoulder, "You're wrong you know. If you hadn't faced Genesis, I wouldn't have been able to fight off his control, you beating on him broke his concentration on me." Thalia said cracking a half-hearted smile to the boy.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 am

Rexson flipped his coin. "Heads!" he guess at the same time Xelo geussed 'Tails'....the coin land dead center balanced on the edge. "How does that happen, 50 times in a row?!" Xelo exclaimed gazing at the quater.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 am

"Let's just say I swapped his coin for one of mine, have fun kids" A voice said ominously, as a hidden presence seemed to disappear from the scene.

Meanwhile, back at the memorial.

"Really, you thought a keyblade was necessary for that. You are unsure of your own power afterall" Gunamnex says in a weary tone.

Noticing the actions of the Kokoros, he says over his shoulder, "I asked all of you to retreat but it seems each of you views your fate to be intertwined with this battle. Very well then." Gunamnex slips into a portal of light suddenly.

Appearing next to Yuki, he places a hand on her keyblade. A surge of energy flows through the keyblade, illuminating it in a luminous glow, like that of the moon.

"Yuki, show this beast the true power of darkness."

With that, Gunamnex points both of his keyblades at Seth, dashing towards him. With both keyblades slamming into the heartless, Gunamnex emits a burst of energy from both keyblades, pushing Seth back.

<I'm not on much, so I can't keep up at times, lol. I guess Whats Up wants to beat up Seth, fine by me, I'm still puzzled as to how to continue.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 am

Xancel still continued to look at the sky as his celestial wings started to fade. He felt Thalia's head rest on his shoulder and he turned slightly to meet her eyes, "Thalia. Thanks."
"For what?" The girl replied quizzically as she looked up slightly at him.
"For being here for me... Thank you." Xancel finished the two friends sat looking at the stars in peaceful silence. Xancel thought of it that way anyhow, here he needn't talk to express himself, he just sat and that was enough. However, unbeknownest to him dark forces were gathering... And the strength of everyone he knew was possibly the only thing that could stop it.
<Also, Xgeass could Seth use some back up I've got the perfect observer itching to even the odds...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:59 am

Rexial snapped back to attention, brought back by the fact that Siks almost decapitated him. "...Now that's just plain rude... After all, you wouldn't hurt a shadowy illusion, would you...?" What appeared to be Rexial faded, and the real Rexial fell from the ceiling to impale Siks. "Deathblow for deathblow!"

In the Castle Asylum Round Room...
Xeromus sat up. Then, he pulled his hood over his head and left via a Dark Corridor. As soon as he left, Xile entered through is own DC. "Hmph... I wonder where that young man is...? I am most intrigued by his ability to use both light and darkness..." He strode off. Unfortunately, a DNA Cannon aimed at him and shot his leg. He immediately destroyed it with his weapon, but he moved too fast for it to be caught by normal cameras or the naked eye. Whatever it was, it had an oddly long reach... He DC'd out, and Xeromus DC'd in.
"Intruder... Where are you?" He walked (rather oddly) into the Round Room. He checked his Palmtop Computer (Y'know, like a Laptop). He saw a message mentioning a meeting. It didn't list the sender. "Hmm... Odd message. Who wants to meet me...? It's probably an [Error Code 4THWALLBREAKER] again."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 am

Xancel remembered the bracelet he had taken from Thalia while she was being controlled by Genesis. He rummaged in his pocket for a second before pulling it out and handing it to her. "You lost this when Genesis had control of you." Xancel said as he handed the bracelet to the girl.
Thalia thought for a moment before handing it back to Xancel. "Keep it. Think of it as my way of saying I'll always be there for you."
Xancel clasped the bracelet that was too large for Thalia onto his wrist fitting almost perfectly. "Thanks," He said smiling to the girl, "We should probably get back... the others are probably wondering where we went." He said as he stood offering his hand to help the girl up who took it.
"Yeah." Thalia replied in a happy tone as they both left the roof back into the castle.
(Thalia has been added to the DMW)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 am

Siks used a Dark Sheild to parry Rexial's attack and countered with a slash aimed for his legs.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 am

Rexial jumped over the slash and kicked off of Siks (or his katana, whichever is in the way), landing a few yards away. Hw summoned a large amount of darkness to OMEGA Weapon and charged at Siks.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 am

<Check your PM, Nebula.>

Siks dismissed both swords and with precise timing, caught OMEGA Weapon in his hand and began absorbing the darkness sent to it. It quickly went to his head though, "Yes... YES!" His other hand became cloaked in an immense darkness and he punched Rexial with a force powerful enough to send him flying across the hallway.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 am

Rexson and Xelo flipped the coin again. "Center!" Xelo declared this time the coin landed on tails. "....What the *****?!" he swore
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 pm

<Oh yeah.>

Shaos closed his eyes and slowly entered the Dark Corridor.

*FF: Crisis Core spoilers.
Spoiler:

Outside the castle of Radiant Garden a cloaked figure was staring at the entire town. "So...." The man whispered as he walked closer to a ledge and placed his hands on it. "This is the home...of the one who killed my brothers"

The grabbed his coat and threw it to the side. He had a leather jacket, a black shirt underneth, black jeans and gloves. He had black hair and blue eyes.

"But such was a fate....of a participate of the Keyblade War" He said coldly to himself.

Elie Kokoro: The Key to the Eclipse.

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gram0r and speelingz.)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 pm

<Why does that post give me the "Another character trying to kill mine" vibes?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm

<which one? mine or what's_up either could be seen that way>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:27 pm

<What's Up's>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 pm

<See my post after this one.>

Last edited by Skazzasurf on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm

<Maverick, I sent you a PM.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 pm

<Misread something. Ignore this and my last post>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm

"Vexen." R said, changing to the cloaked scientist in a second. She brought her shield in front of her to block Nathan's attack and jabbed one of the spikes of the shield into his back.

Meanwhile...

Xasyll thought for a moment.
"Well, I've just always known it as Hollow Bastion..."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 am

Elie looked toward the City of Light with disgust. The loving fountin, the town's people, the market place. They were ugly and dissipointing to the Key of the Eclipse.

"How long has it been since that day...?" He asked himself, as he tried to remember.

The battle so far has been a struggle. Elie, Maka, Gonah. The two eldest brothers have suffered the most. Both with the battles they face, and the battles within their hearts. They was not many survivors at the moment. Only the three brothers and their friend Yubyrashu. And then their were the wielders of light. The man in that white coat had been a problem, along with that one who seems to be connected to him. And lastly the tanned skinned, blue eyes, blond-haired one. No one knows how he lasted this long. Especially alone....The battle continues.

Elie was battling that white coated one. Elie went into a slash but the coated one completely counter it. He slid around the brown-haired brother, released Elie's Keyblade from his grasp,  twisted his left arm, kicked his legs and pushed him into the ground all in one movement. That counter injured Elie's arm and legs. He couldn't stand. He turned over to see his attacker walk by. Elie's mask was engulfed in flames on one side, and frozen on the other. The ice broke off and the fire dissipated. It symbolized Elie's control over both opposites. The anger in Elie's near yellow eyes. The man just humiliated him! Elie felt the darkness within his heart grow more and more. But it's not enough. Elie grabbed the Arctic Inferno and grabbed it's handle with his right right, and the blade with his left.

As this happened, Gonah turns to see what he was doing. "Maka! Elie's hurt. What should we do?" Gonah asked him while he locked blades with the blond.

"Don't worry, Gonah, he can handle-" Maka turned to check on Elie. When he did Elie look toward to the sky amd position the Keyblade over his chest, and stabbed himself with his Keyblade. Maka was completely shocked. The last thing he expected to see was Elie stabbing himself. The blade was pierced into his chest and into the ground. Elie was slowly flowing with darkness and his very heart escaped and floated above the brown-haired brother. Darkness flowed from Elie's body and into his heart and started to form a being. Elie's body was gone and it was almost as if Elie was standing in front of his Arctic Inferno. When the dark mist started to clear, some of it could be seen. He was all black, had four spikes on it's arms, and four spikes on it's legs. It looked almost like Elie's armor was his skin. The dark mist was now gone and revealed it wasn't Elie anymore. It was a Heartless. Unlike most Heartless it had a mouth and wasn't hunched up. The Heartless stared at the Keyblade with curiousity. He moved it's hand ever so slowly to the handle and grasp onto it. It pulled it out and looked closer. It pointed the blade all the way down, turned it's body and slowly pointed the blade's tip up at the white coated man. A signature pose of Elie's. The Heartless started to opened it's large mouth and roared! 

<I can't explain it. But it looks like when Venom screams. Like, parts of his mouth was connect to the top and bottom, and the mouth melts a bit. Sorry. Best way I could to decribe it. :/>

The Heartless ran to the man next to the coated man it pointed at. Maka. It grabbed his Keyblade and kicked Maka to the ground. The Heartless grabbed and yanked the Keychain and the first link broke off and dropped the Keyblade to the desert sand in front of Maka. The two angel wings, the deformed smaller wing, and the large elegent wing closed and were closer to the handle. As this happened the Heartless atteched the Keychain to the Arctic Imferno and a powerful darkness formed and swirled around it. The darkness burst and the three Keychains; The Inferno Flame, The Arctic Crystal, and The Reth Orb fused into one. It was a black heart with an chrimson red X. It was the symbol if the Heartless. It change the Keyblade aswell. It had a long blue blade, red top, and a black angel wing as a guard. It looked like a Cutlass-Keyblade. 

<Way to the Dawn without the white angel wing.>

The Heartless turned to the white coated wielder and struck him. The man held his Keyblade in a Reverse-Grip, same as his friend but with the other hand. He raised it and blocked the strike of the Heartless. He went for another strike but was blocked again. Strike. Block. Strike. Block. Strike. Parry. The parry was by the white coated man. Strike. Again by the coated one. Strike, strike, strike. The Heartless fell to the ground. Strangely enough; it got angry and roared. The Heartless got up and went to stab the man but Maka stood up at the same time and grabbed the Heartless' arm.

Thinking back to what happened, Elie felt a strong remorse overcoming him. He lowered his head ever closer to the ledge. Eyes closed tighly.

<As you might've noticed, it's not finished. I still need to write it. I've only written in script form. I believe only a few of you have read it. Most spcificly, Maverick. And also, can't I just have a brooding character remembering his past without having him kill someone? >:[>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next