TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 6 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:22 am

Nexus: *struggling with some sort of tentacle thing, gets slapped straight out the door of the house, tries to slow himself with a blast of wind, but only increases his altitude, he screams past Blake and Nicole* HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...... *finally stops by smashing into the screen on top of Memory's Skyscraper* Owww.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 6 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:26 am

Blake just stared at what happened. "I don't even..." He looks at the ground and smiles. "I think I have an idea for getting off this building..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:58 am

Nexus:...
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 am

Nicole blinks and looks at Blake. "Please... not anything involving the weird guy who just showed up."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:57 am

Blake laughed as he said,"It would involve somehow absorbing the fall..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:07 am

"What do you have in mind?" She asked warily.

----------

Xile and the Samurai preceeded Kazuya through the Corridor, with Xile progressively lagging more and more. For Ansem's sakes... I shouldn't be acting like this! Whatever this is... Something's going to happen... Something.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 am

Nexus: *lands on the ground, and flies back through the house door, lances drawn*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 am

Blake pulls out Sashama. "You get on my back. I'll jump off, and stab my sword into the ground. The impact should be absorbed..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 am

Starblade: *appears, with a piece of pizza in one hand, and a grav-con unit in the other* Try this. *passes Blake the grav-con unit and disappears*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:24 am

"The hell is this?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:35 am

Starblade's voice echoed through Blake's head. "It creates an anti-gravity field, jump, then activate it, and you'll float to the ground."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 am

Kazuya followed. Xile's acting weird...Is he up to something? It doesn't quite seem like it, he seems decent enough. Never hurts to be careful. If he's just got this ominous feeling, I get it too. What were those three things I took out earlier? Either way, I'm gonna have to be cautious, even if I can hold my own against just about anything. Doesn't mean I want to.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 pm

*The Grav-Con unit is immediately smashed by the impact of the Fangirl falling on it through a DC...*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:30 pm

The Fangirl then begins to squeal with glee.

"Really?!" Blake said this quite angrily.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Nicole stands up, sighing in frustration. "All right, what's the plan now?"

---------

After a few minutes, the trio come out of the Dark Corridor and find themselves in a humble Oriental town. The area they appear in is just outside a rather tall and complex building, which seems to hold some special importance. Some of the nearby villagers gasp or shriek in fright as the three of them exit the portal. The Samurai quickly lowers his hood as proclaims, "It is all right! It is I!" After a few moments, the disbelieving villagers begin to swarm him, asking questions. Xile, wanting to leave before a repeat of last time happens, asks Kazuya, "Can we go now?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Kazuya looked around, and didn't see any sort of threat, but there was still some foreboding feeling in the air. He'd have liked to leave as well. "If they have nothing to say to us, personally, then I think that'd be best."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:13 pm

*Another corridor opens, dropping several mattresses onto the ground below. A voice rings out from the corridor.*

Sukiru: Isn't it a bit cold out? What with the blizzard and all that, I mean. I'm fairly certain that the snow became undeniably harsh a shot while ago, before you two came here. Do you enjoy such a cold temperature, and high windspeeds?

<Kinda callin' you out on the fact that a blizzard hit a while ago, - one that you yourself chose to have appear! - but here you are, not even on a different world, not being affected by the obviously extreme weather conditions. It could be that I'm a bit agitated by the fact that, where I am, we got FOUR FEET OF SNOW yesterday, and Aleri stood in the same conditions, and yet, they're ignoring being exposed to the same conditions, just not directly in the storm.

Bah, I'm being unreasonable, don't listen. But, uh, it still doesn't quite make sense. Refresh my memory, aren't they still on the same world as THTNW? Because I'm pretty sure they ran off, rather than use any sort of Corridor. I forget, TITAL is moving slowly recently.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

<Funny you should mention snow, we got a crapload of it too. Not four feet, but up to my knees at least.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 pm

<Nicole has Blake's jacket. Blake on the other hand... well... I really cant explain DX. They are in THTNW's... realm thingy. And who said it was a blizzard?>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:27 pm

<It's coming down hard. I don't recall the exact wording, but I believe "furious" would describe it. The jacket is better than nothing, but why aren't they somewhere... warmer? Not that I can't fix that with a few words and a wave of Sukiru's hand, of course, but I doubt you want me throwing Blake and Nicole into Agrabah without permission.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:29 am

<Nicole has a flame sword. Points are invalid. And as for getting down, we could always do it KH or Pirates of the Caribbean style.

I had forgotten about the blizzard, but no one really went outside after it showed up... and that was two or three months ago.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 am

<The story doesn't move in real time, it hadn't been long enough to subside. Also, Aleri was already outside. I made a point of writing him freezing his ass off, complaining that he hasn't shaken off his butt-monkey status yet.>

Sukiru: ...Seriously, though, you children would prefer a sunny day in, I don't know, Agrabah, right? Or maybe Twilight Town, where the sun is always setting? You'll want to get away from the she-devil I just dropped in, and broke the gravity controlling device with. My bad. So! How about it?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 am

<I meant that it was posted three months ago, and that everyone likely forgot about it in that time. I did. And I'll wait for Doc to respond to Sukiru for this one.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 am

Haar_Dragon wrote:Kazuya looked around, and didn't see any sort of threat, but there was still some foreboding feeling in the air. He'd have liked to leave as well. "If they have nothing to say to us, personally, then I think that'd be best."

<Kazuya's ready, not sure if you noticed seeing as it was sandwiched between two much longer posts.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:42 am

<Sorry. I try to get all of my responses in at once. Stupid, I know.>

Xile reopens the Corridor and gestures for Kazuya to step through. "After you, then. I feel like he'll be busy as well."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next