TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 34 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:12 am

Gaige pulled herself from the wires and components within the access panel and stood up, closing the hatch. "Alright, fire her up, Ken!"

Ken summoned his persona channeling electricity into the platform and soon enough, the elevator whirred to life, slowly rising upwards. As the platform started to rise, mechanical hatches opened in the walls far above and from them, robotic bodies fell, shattering to pieces before reassembling themselves into cobbled monstrosities on the floor below.

Xavier jumped to action, firing up Zeus' Cannon and unleashing a thunderous blast that shattered a group of the robots against the far wall, "Anyone who has electricity! Now's your chance to use it! Anyone who doesn't, keep these things off of Ken so we keep moving up!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 34 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:27 am

Lei snapped back into focus, having lost himself in a daze of sorts for a short while. Smirking to himself, he stands near Ken and fires his own Thundaga alongside Ken, longsword drawn. "I'll keep you safe big guy, so don't worry. How long do we need to maintain this anyway? Few seconds? A minute?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Riku summoned his Keyblade. "I'm probably better off on the front line," he said, firing a Dark Firaga at the nearest robot before hacking another in half. "I've got your back."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Julie snapped into action as well. With her M16 at the ready, she shot in short, articulated bursts to keep count of what remained in her magazine. She found it to be most efficient to fire at the woman made out to be joints of these engineering errors. She would be "satisfied" (if she even knew how to process such feeling) with a kill or two, but her superobjective was simply to slow the enemy charge. Julie kept alert as she reloaded, almost eagle-like eyes on Ken.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:46 am

Several minutes of subduing the unending horde of automatons later, the group reached the top of the tower in one piece for the most. Once the elevator had stopped, Ken stepped away from the center disc and shook himself off. Ahead of them, there was a little more than a corridor opening into a glass atrium. From the large enclosed space, the bright blue oceans of the planet below glimmered in the blackness of space.

"Heh... I've been waiting for someone to show up." A callous and irritated voice spoke from the center of the room. A man, clothed in a tailored crimson suit stood looking over the group. His arms were folded over one another, the right hand, was made of advanced cybernetics and appeared to travel the length of his entire arm. "I'm happy that I got to meet the group that would be my opposition. But, I don't believe that our confrontation is quite here yet." He tapped the watch on his left wrist with his mechanical hand, making a loud clinking noise.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:13 am

Lei, sensing what would have been the rest of the group ascending the elevator, curses himself and heads to the top floor it can access, making sure not to be seen for the moment. "Dammit, now I have to wait for this shit to come back down." He mutters to himself but elects to stay hidden for the moment, waiting for the elevator to read that it had reached the top floor. Taking the time to rest, he tenses as the readout gets closer to the top floor. *Ding!*

He waits. Ten seconds, and no more. That would give the others enough time to get off without separating them. Another 7. Just be patient, Lei, patience. 3 seconds.

*CRACK!* He breaks an internal barrier, and zips to the elevator button, presses the button to call the carrier, and zips back to his hiding spot.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34