TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 am

Kazuya nodded. "Right..." If I go through and he's up to something...I'm gonna have to trust the samurai to handle it. Kazuya turned to the Corridor and looked over his shoulder one more time before proceeding into it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 am

Starblade: *yells* SUKIRU, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! *stalks through a DC*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Sukiru: First of all, you're the one who handed the boy a device that tampers with reality by altering gravity at will. Second, the girl broke it. My intention was to throw her into the room to watch them squirm for a moment, offering to relocate them and leave her to freeze to death here. Third, you can try, but killing me isn't exactly within your reach. So! How would you two lovebirds like a trip to somewhere nice and sunny? I could send you to another world, and I'll even retrieve you later if you so choose! It's not often I offer something like this without the obvious screwing-you-over stinger at the end, so it's an excellent deal! ...Between you and me, the last time I "helped" somebody, I didn't give them the no-screwyouover guarantee. Needless to say, he is still rather ticked off by the consequences of that.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Blake: We just need a way down...
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Sukiru: Hence the matresses. Please, try to keep up.

<For the record, that's Sukiru being obnoxious. I disagree with his attitude, but it's kinda in-character for him to condescend.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 am

Xavier and Lia returned to the house. When they stepped through the portal, Xavier's face became etched with a look of slight irritation, "Where'd Blake go? Eh, we can report back later. Want to go grab something to eat?" He asked his female companion with a sincere smile.

Lia nodded happily, "Sure, but if we're heading into town, you'd better disarm a little... You'r a walking war machine." She giggled pointing out the fact that Xavier's back was bristling with various guns and swords.

Xavier smiled cheekily, "Well, maybe I LIKE looking like a human hedgehog." He remarked as he began to take off his various weapons and store them inside of Mordecai's digistruct device.

Xavier patted the device sincerely as he looked to Lia, "Well, want to go now?"

"Okay, think we should let some of the others tag along?" Lia asked.

Xavier shrugged. "If we see anyone on the way out, we'll invite them along." He held out his arm for Lia to take as he did a low theatrical bow, "M'lady?"

Lia laughed giddily, "Cut it out! You're so embarassing!" She flushed as she hooked her arm into his as they both headed towards the House's exit.

---------------------------------------

Ven smiled at Namine, "I remember when we were like that." He chuckled a little as he hooked an arm around the young woman.

Namine smiled quaintly, "You act as if it was a lifetime ago... We're not THAT old." She toted, poking Ven on the nose.

Ven laughed, stealing a kiss, "Well, if it wasn't all that long ago, why don't we head out with them?"

Namine smiled, "You are SUCH a devil. You know that, right?" She playfully slapped him as Ven spawned a white top hat. The object shimmered with light as he placed it atop Namine's head.

"But, I'm a handsome devil." Ven smirked as he looped an arm across Namine's back walking out to catch up with Lia and Xavier.

<As much as this looks like blatant filler, it's plot relevant.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 am

<Even if you disagree with it, it's still in-character. Doesn't matter whether or not YOU'D do it, it's whether Sukiru or whoever you're controlling would do.>

Nicole looked to Blake. "I don't mind... It's up to you." So long as I'm with you for now... I think I'll be fine.

-----------

Xile stepped into the Dark Corridor, and almost immediately stopped. Inside was the one man he feared and hated above all others.
A man who had shaped him into what he was, gave him purpose, drive, and power.
A man who likely wanted blood.

Zexion smiled at Xile and raised a hand in greeting. "Hello there, pupil of mine. I trust you've been well?"

<Does anyone have Lexaeus or Vexen?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:59 am

<Nope. The people who used to never moved over here.>

Kazuya looked between the two and took a step back. "So, is this private or can anyone ask what exactly's going on?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:12 am

Blake shrugged. "I'll jump down first. I don't wanna take any risks..." He smiled as he got a running start, and went into a free fall position. He landed into the embrace of the matresses without a flaw. "That. Was. AWESOME!"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:23 am

<Anyone mind if I grab them, then?>

Zexion looks to Kazuya, and raises an eyebrow. "Well, well. A visitor. How quaint that Xile's already made a friend. We have a little bit of personal business to attend to, but I assure you we won't be long." Though he seems lighthearted and amused, his complexion seems grim and hard-set.

----------

Nicole looks down, slightly wary. "Well, he lived, so..." Nicole takes three steps backwards and then jumps off towards the mattress. "Geronimo!" she yells as she falls, landing with a thud next to Blake.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:27 am

<on the matress right...? Don't want Blake getting PTSD. We have Alex xD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:31 am

<She's okie dokie.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 am

<Ok lol my friend at RPGuild did a crazy twist on me a month or two back.>

Blake smiled. "I should superglue this here... It could come in handy>

---

Danza lied down on the couch, still recovering.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 am

Starblade: *turns to Xavier* I'll go with you, but only because if I stay here, I'll end up trying to kill a certain obnoxious observer...
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 am

Xavier shook his head, "Sorry but I'd rather not have to deal with Sukiru. He'll just follow you and I REALLY don't want to have to deal with him..." He said plainly.

Lia nodded in agreement, "Sorry, Starblade, but it's the same in my opinion."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 am

Sukiruscreen: *Pops up* Well, I'm not one to interfere with romantic affairs. ...Oh, you know that's a boldfaced lie. I would love to interfere, but, well... you're hardly the kind of pair that would give me any entertainment. What would ruining your day do for me? Perhaps a minor chuckle for all the trouble, but certainly not worth my time, or worth provoking you. No, I believe I'd rather be Blake's interworld cheuffer. At least that gets something done, and might be worth a good laugh. It's a shame he refused my offer. Well, I didn't mean to prattle on; enjoy your date, you two, and do try not to dredge up any memories about Sa-

*A second before the screen is filled with static, Rekoka can be seen attacking Sukiru.*

"Why, what is the meaning of this!? How dare you attack me like this!"

"I'll tear you apart if you keep trying to screw with people like that! Seriously, you say you're all good-natured and stuff, and then you have to put a stinger at the end? You're just begging to die!"

"Oh, please, as if you could kill me if you tried. Your body isn't as suited for battle as Rexial's, it's not like you stand a chance. Don't you have some servants to eevesdrop on?"

*The screen blinks out.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 am

Nicole looks at the screen, utterly flabbergasted about the recent mini-string of events. Deciding that perhaps waiting for the crazy guy on the other end of the TV wouldn't be totally bad, but then again... he did mention screwing someone over. And whose name was he about to mention? It didn't matter... the more pressing issue was what to do at the moment. Turning to Blake, Nicole asks, "You wanna wait for him to help us out?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:33 am

Starblade: *sigh* Fine l. FYI, he broke a grav-con unit I built and gave to Blake... by dropping a fangirl on it. *pulls out blades and walks through another DC.*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

"I really don't know what to do..."

<I'm guessing the Sam thing is officially a no-go. I had a great character development idea... :/>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 am

<Sorry, man. Bringing any part of him back, in any way, shape or form would be insulting to our suffering under his awfulness. It's like how the ending of Sonic '06 invalidates all your efforts to struggle through the game. If you need somebody insane, there are some good candidates. If you need somebody who's evilly, twistedly, dementedly insane, we could probably scrounge something up. In fact, there's Sukiru's stash of Essence of Hatred, Sammy's evil, asshole of an ANDROID father. Who thinks a relatively hard-to-come-by healing item can help him create an army and rule the world. The Essence of Hatred is the man/android/whogivesa****anymore in liquid form. THat could be used, if you need it.>

Sukiruscreen: *Pops back in* Wait? I'm waiting on you. Merely say the word, and I'll open a corridor to take you there. I'll make sure not to drop you upside-down into the ocean or anything like that, and even suppress the darkness to keep you safe while in transition. If you need me, just say my name: Sukiru. I assure you, I won't miss any such calls. Well, then, what is your destination?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 am

<I was thinking of a Shegorath kinda crazy. Meaning intresting.

Yeah screw Sam.>

Blake looked to Nicole. "Sooo... Where do you wanna go?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 am

<I have an idea, let me get back to you on that one...>

Skife: *wakes up, but promptly gets hit by another frying pan and passes out*

???: Strike!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 pm

<Does everybody forget the hallucinogen pollen?>

Nicole thinks for a moment, and then shrugs. "The beach sound cool with you?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Blake smiled. "Sure."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Sukiruscreen: Well, ordinarily, I would send you to Destiny Islands. Unfortunately, there are still traces of Paopu smoke in the air, which is a remarkably potent drug. I reccommend you both stay clear of that place until it's clear. There is a beach in this world, actually, near the Unnamed City. However, this world is experiencing winter, so that beach is far too cold. Pretty, mind you, but still cold as hell's ninth circle. Let's see, now... the Dark Margin is a beach, and it's fairly warm, but that's in the Realm of Darkness. I doubt that you two are seriously at risk of being turning into Heartless simply being there, but it is an eerie place. Plus, I'd hate for you two to wander into my workplace. It would be terribly awkward for you to see... er, well, let's just not go there.

*He stops and thinks for a moment.*

Sukiruscreen: ...Hm, so your choices are thus:

>A frozen beach in your current World
>A beach in the Realm of Darkness
>A beach that may or may not cause you to hallucinate, damage your brain, or become addicted to Paopu smoke.

Sukiruscreen: ...

*The choices are actually displayed on the screen.*

Sukiruscreen: ...I imagine that any of the three may be rather nice if you like that sort of thing. Darkness, ice, risking your brain cells... If it weren't for Xion's smoking up the place recently, it would be clear now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next