TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybridic Heroes RP

+4
Haar_Dragon
Atlantis_Rising
Eques tenebrarum
Zeldaman2.0
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hybridic Heroes RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes RP

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:42 am

---Ib---

Urta jerks a thumb over her shoulder towards a back room of the inn, which is simply an open-air patio with comfortable chairs and the best atmosphere in town. "Oh, you'll want the Mouse that went into there, you can't miss her. Long black hair, grey ears, goes by... Amy? Emily? You'll figure it out." She turns to serve the customers at her bar.

--------

---Mord---

Oran laughed heartily, and for the first time perhaps his gurgle wasn't present in his voice. "No catch. Don't see any exploding runes anywhere, do ya?"

-----------

---Ryth---

"That you don't want to be bothered? I mostly use it as a simple phrase meaning 'take a long nap', but..." Garth seems flummoxed, which seems odd for him, as despite his rather hulking figure, the ram seems to be fairly graceful.

-----------

---Gohn---

Kailee's smirk returns in full, and she coyly comments "That's a pretty cute name... Very Latin. I like it." She then turns around and walks up to the bar and promptly starts talking with the innkeeper.

-----------

---Janed---

Alle stands up and offers her hand to Xinthu. "Well, then, I'm glad to have changed it. Wait here for a moment, and I'll be right back." The Hybrid approaches the innkeeper and begins animatedly discussing something with him.

------------
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 am

"True" rook said nodding. He rarely smiled, or laughed really, but he let the corners of his mouth tug up slightly. "Thanks Oran, if I had a tab I'd buy you a few drinks"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 am

Hiroki smirked and shook his head. "Oh, right, you haven't seen my...unique feature. Not exactly fitting, considering how I act now, but still. I'd like to keep that under my hat, so to speak, until I need it."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Watching Alle walk away, Xinthu looked down at his hands after a second, snapped his fingers quietly, and started weaving the tiny fireball that appeared between his fingers.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 am

Stien headed into the town of Coel from the fields, the farmer skimped out on Stien's pay once again and for the last time too. All he had was 5 gold and a set of clothes a little two small for him. He hated this town and couldn't get enough money to buy passage to one of the more prosperous cities in the northern mainland. He decided to go to the inn and spend the last of his gold on a drink, maybe he will pick up an odd job or two while there.

As he walks into the inn a few of the patrons greet Stein by name and clasps their hands on his back. He just nodded back and headed over to the innkeeper, looking over the patrons with keen eyes. Once at the innkeeper Stien starts to talk in a coarse voice as he places five gold on the bar top "What can five gold get me?." the innkeeper sweeps the coins off the bar top with a scowl and places a pint of mead on the bar top, then he walks off to attend with other patrons. Stien grunts a thanks as he grabs the pint of mead and takes a drink of the fermented honey, humming slightly as the sweet liquid passes over his tongue.

Last edited by Aneastin on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 am

Tacitus smirked, 'Latin.' Latin for "Silence." His mother had told him about how he had rarely made a sound, even when he had been born he simply made a sort of groaning sound. Through his few years of school, through his childhood and into his teenage years, he had never been one for talking about things.

His voice had come about when he had started helping others. His last few years, spent running around the North helping anyone he could.

He looked to Kailee, who seemed to be getting her way with the innkeeper.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm

---Coel---

A skinny man in black hair approaches Stein at the bar after Stein has finished with his beverage, standing close to the man. "Excuse me, sir," the man begins, "but I couldn't help but notice a rather upset expression on your face and your rather impressive build. I believe I have a proposition to fix both for you."

----------
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Stein looks down at the skinny man and heaves a soft chuckle, he places the empty pint down on the bar top and cracks his neck then he stoops down to his eye level and talks in a coarse voice with a hint of disbelief " What could you do for me? " he stands back up and leans against the bar, watching the room with keen eyes as if expecting trouble to break out, waiting for an answer from the skinny man.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

The man simply replies "I could offer a job to a man like you. You seem like you'd be of great assistance to my employer. You see," he continues, "I'm looking for every sort of able-bodied person to help my employer with his task. It'd be a little dangerous...." He pauses, then turns to walk away, adding "Unless you're not man enough, don't bother."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Stien knew he shouldn't be bothered by that, but he was. " I can assure you that I am man enough, but I have no money too travel." He stands at his full height and places a large hand on the skinny mans shoulder, stopping him in place " I don't even have a set of armor or weapons, but I'll do anything to get out of this town so it's a deal."
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm

The man barely concealed a smirk as he turned around, hand still on his shoulder, and replied "I'll take care of outfitting you if and when you succeed the weeding out process in two days time. I'll make sure you're able to go along."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Stien nodded that he understood then took away his hand from the mans shoulder " Where should I meet you in two days? " He asked roughly
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:37 am

Stretching his arms out above his head head Rafe said, "Mouse huh? Shouldn't be too hard to find." As Rafe walked into the room that Urta had pointed out he scanned for the mouse his eyes finding a pair of rounded ears in the back right corner. Rafe strolled towards the back swishing his tail back and forth low to the ground. Reaching the back corner, Rafe swung around and sat across from the mouse. Placing an elbow on the table and his chin on his hand he asked, "You the one looking for adventurers, sweet cheeks?"
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:14 am

---Ib---

The mouse girl is suddenly jolted from her conversation, turning with a frightened, but not in the slightest scared or intimidated, look in her eyes. She quickly assesses Rafe and then his question. She puts on a rather perturbed but trying-to-be-friendly smile, and replies "Indeed I am... though I'd prefer it if you didn't up and use pet names, little guy. I'm Amily, and I'm recruiting people for my boss."

--------

---Coel---

Fishing a few coins out of his pocket, the man simply replies "Here. And get yourself a room for two nights, while you're at it."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:28 am

Stien looka at the coins then pushes the mans hand back " Keep your gold, I'll take when I complete the job not beforehand. " he heads for the door and calls out to the man " I have my own place to stay I'll meet you here in two days time." With that Stien walked out into the cool air and headed towards the wilderness, hopeing to find tonights meal and thinking to himself I don't like taking charity or owing people favors.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

"I'd like to take that room now, if its alright with you" he said as he tapped the table for the barkeeper.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm

<Ahem>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Lifting his head off his hand, Rafe bowed his head to Amily saying " My humblest apologies, miss. It's just when I see a pretty face, sometimes I can't help myself. Anyways, on to business. You say your boss is recruiting people....what for?"
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 am

<I am absolutely and terribly, terribly sorry, but with startin a job I haven't really had time, and honestly I'm trying to get Mal's done so that we can timeskip to the trials. I realize that this may seem rather poorly planned to some, but I'm really trying, and once I get you all to Krye it'll pick up, I promise.>

---Ib---

With a mild blush at the compliment, the mouse girl clears her throat and replies as kindly as she can, in strangely hushed tones: "Quite simply, my employer requested adventure-seeking and bold-minded people to help him find something. He wouldn't say what, just that it was rare and likely to be accompanied by more... a lot more."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 am

<Dude. Calm down. It's no big deal if you're busy. Between you working and us just trying to kill time, I think your work is more important. If it goes slow, no worries.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 am

<I realize, but... I dunno, I just really want this to work and for it to go well, and we really haven't even gotten into the meat of it yet.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:04 am

<It will go better if you don't force it. Trust me, if you're forcing it, it feels forced. Better to wait and make it quality than rush and let it be crap. Case in point Sonic 06. If they tested it more, it would've been a really fun game. As it is, it's just kinda boring and really glitchy.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:36 am

<And don't even get me started on the plot for that game... I mean, if they'd just looked it over a few more times, they'd probably have realized that it stuck out because it SUCKED and had no genuine feeling to it, not because it was a new, epic adventure. Also, I have to wonder why the hell half of our characters are thieves. Bah!>
<Hm, I hope taking a few creative liberties doesn't mess anything up. I'll try not to insinuate too much, for risk of contradicting the previous conventions of the setting.>

-Beren-

There was nothing more annoying than having a sibling. At the same time, there was nothing better. A girl of twenty years was walking through the streets, dragging a man, one who was four years older than her. They wore similar clothing; rather triangular and cape-y. They both had armored circlets protecting their heads, boots, and similar elements to their outfits in general.

The girl, the little sister, lead her brother along, keeping them both on track. "Honestly, can't you focus for a few minutes? We have to reach the Iron Dog Pub, quickly!"

"...Why is it so important?" The elder sibling asked, absentminded, letting her lead him by the arm.

"Remember that tip-off we recieved? There's some wealthy, nobleman's son type who's been asking around for skilled entertainers. Not our kind of job, but we need the money. Thing is, he's not going to stick around for long, and we're not chasing him down if he leaves." There was some urgency in her tone.

That made the man even more distant and aloof. "Sinking to the level of performers...? How far are we going to fall? ...I'm really sorry about what happened, you didn't have to-"

"Just shut up. We've got to focus on getting by, not worrying about our past decisions." She tried to shake him out of his pensive mood, tugging at his arm desperately. They finally got moving again, the girl looking at the ground. "...Besides, you're my brother. You stuck up for me when I needed your help, so I'm sticking with you. To do anything less would be a betrayal of our familial ties!"

The big brother was a little confused, but kept up with her anyway. "I don't remember sticking up for you... Was there something you needed help with, back then?"

The sister didn't bother to answer this time, prioritizing swift travel. It didn't take much longer to reach the pub... but when they drew close, the door opened, a merry procession pouring out.

It was the one they had heard about. And, since he was leaving... that meant they had missed their window of opportunity. "Figures... I guess we'll have to hope another job comes along. We'll barely scrape by for another month at this rate..." The girl sighed, turning to her brother.

"We can't succeed every time. I suppose, if I had stayed on task and not slowed us down, we would have made it in time."

"No... no, don't blame yourself. It's not really your fault; besides, even if we got here a little before they left, we wouldn't be able to impress them with some half-baked attempt at an act." The younger sibling gestured towards the establishment they had just tracked down. "Why don't we go in and ask around? Maybe get you an ale, cheer you up."

She patted him on the shoulder, the two of them walking inside, passing the sign. A dog... colored gray, as if to show that it was made of iron. It was a bit strange, but it was a pretty obvious sign.

They were a bit of a strange sight, walking in. A lady with a staff tied to her lower back, next to a man with a sword, both dressed in such similar clothing. Perhaps it wasn't their actual looks that were odd; rather, their personalities were at odds with their countenance. A girl who was obviously a mage, acting confidant and in charge, while a rugged warrior was being quiet and distant.

Sitting down at the counter, the duo gave a collective sigh. It wasn't as if a new job would just... up and talk to them. No, that only happened in stories, and in very convenient situations. Too convenient. Such situations were always set-ups, meant to catch the unsuspecting traveller, lure him into some back alley, and beat the ever-loving mercy out of him before stealing what's left of their purse. This pair was too smart for that, though.

Well, it looked like another unsuccessful day of looking for money for these two...

<They CAN be approached now, but it wouldn't quite make sense, since they're only going to accept a job for the money at this point. Unless it's just easier to make all these situations the same, let's go with the plan we discussed. I wrote all that stuff alluding to the people approaching the other main characters for irony points.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:04 am

<Fffffff.... I should have expected a wall. I'll take care of it like we discussed, but this is going to be rather roundabout.

Oh well. Mala tends to take a while to post anyway, it'll be cool.>

The barkeep of the Iron Dog spies the duo sitting at the front, and, knowing something is amiss from their actions and expressions, immediately finishes the business he had with another customer and approaches the two of them, doing his best to put on a cheerful face for the rather unlucky pair.

Poor souls, the man, one Jared Bach, thought. They haven't had a job since that incident with the guardsmen, and yet they manage to just scrape by... Amazing how they do it. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts of such pitiable matters, Jared swiftly approaches the Clant siblings.

"Good to see the two of you here," Jared says. "What'll it be? Food? Drinks? The usual?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:58 pm

< You have GOT to understand something here, Zelda...besides having a JOB of my own....I have OTHER responsibilities that I MUST attend to. I also never like to rush posts, because it pains me to do so when I'm writing seriously. >

Grinning at causing the mouse to blush even a little bit Rafe said, "Well then consider me intrigued. Where do we go from here?"
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next