TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybridic Heroes Game!

+2
Haar_Dragon
Zeldaman2.0
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hybridic Heroes Game! Empty Hybridic Heroes Game!

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Each of you wake up on a typical morning in your current place of residence. The sun is shining, the sky is partly cloudy, and a chill permeates the early-morning air.

What do you do?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Hybridic Heroes Game! Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes Game!

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Orpheus wakes up, yawning, on a hillside overlooking a small town. He wonders vaguely if it's even on the map, but then again, it didn't matter much. Even if it is, he won't be able to tell. Orpheus shrugs and makes his way into town.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Seri awoke that morning to the familar swaying of the ship,the sound of the waves rising and falling against the hull by now was like the music of the sea. He swung his legs over from his bed roll and stood up, his picking his quiver and sword from the beam above him and strapped them onto his back, as always, he slept in his clothes, armor hidden underneath. Soon he was walking up to the upper deck, hearing the crew already at work as his captain snapped orders from the port side, taking his time as he walked to the wheel. "Seri, on the wheel" his captain barked, locking eyes with him as they stood on opposite sides of the ship. "Aye, captain" Seri called back, shifting his route  automatically.

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Arianne sat up on the side of her bed and reached out grabbing the hairbrush she kept beside her bed. Yawning she began her usual morning ritual of combing her flowing white hair down over the right side of her face. Standing she stretched and pulled on her light brown robes, then walked over to the window and looked out at the morning sunrise with a worried look on her face.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 pm

As a general notice, I will not post replies to game actions until everyone has put in their post, to keep things moving along equally.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:46 pm

<Well, if you insist...>

WHACK!

"Ow, tha-" THUD!

A man in his mid-twenties was sprawled on the floor, one hand against his head. A lady in her early twenties was standing over him, holding a book threateningly at him. "It's about time you got up!"

"Five more minutes... please?"

That just earned him another whack to the head. At least, this time, he wouldn't fall out of bed, given that he was already on the floor. He pulled himself into a sitting position, rubbing the sore spot on his head where he had been struck twice now. "Ow, ow, ow... why do you have to be so violent about getting me up?"

"Because being gentle just doesn't work with you." She sighed. "Come on, we can't stay any longer, or they'll charge us for a second day, and we ought to be on our way soon anyway."

The man nodded, and the two quickly dressed and gathered their few belongings. They were at ease changing in the same room, clearly comfortable with each other. Their manner of dress was similar: simple, padded armor that was thicker on the shoulders, hips, and abdomen, triangular design, and they even wore matching headbands. Based on their interactions, and similar facial features, they were most likely siblings.

The younger sister looked around the room once more, making sure they left with all their items. Meanwhile, the older brother had stepped up to the window, admiring the view. "...Not a bad view of the town from here."

As the pair walked down the stairs, they were greeted by a man at the front desk. "Oh, checking out?" He pulled up a list of the current guests at the inn. "Names?"

"Clant Chess." Answered the man, absentmindedly looking around. "I'm gonna miss this place..."

The lady crossed her arms. "Clair Chess. Yes, we were about to leave."

An older woman, perhaps in her fifties, came out a nearby door, into the room. "You two are leaving already? Are you certain that there is no way for you to stay? This is your home."

"We lost our jobs, and I don't think we'll be able to change careers so easily." Clair answered her. "...I wouldn't be able to support us both, and Clant is, frankly, not as apt when it comes to picking up this kind of thing."

Clant gave his sister a look. "Um... I'm the one who got fired. You could've kept your job..."

"It's not as if you could get a job on your own. Besides, I'm your sister! I can't just leave you to fend for yourself."

"I'm your older brother. If anything, I'm the one who should be supporting you..." He sighed.

The woman spoke up. "If you two are certain... then go. Oh, if only your parents were still here..."

Both of the Chess siblings cringed slightly. Their parents had passed away about nine years ago, and it had been a struggle ever since. They had been allowed to stay at the inn, as the owner had been friends with their parents, but once they got their jobs with the city guard, they insisted on paying to stay. They couldn't take advantage of the kindness of others, no matter how desperate they were.

"Mrs. Bishop, you've done a lot for us." Clant said, breaking the awkward silence with an attempt to comfort the old lady. "I'm sure they'd both thank you from the bottom of their hearts."

Clair looked at her brother appreciatively. She may have been the smarter one, but Clant had always been better at, well, being nice.

The man drew Mrs. Bishop into a hug. "Now, now, no tears. You know we'll be alright, you know better than anybody. We'll meet again someday, okay? And we'll be renting out the best room when we do, and people will swarm here, and business will pick up like crazy, and you'll see that you've got nothing to worry about."

His sister rolled her eyes as his encouragement began to sound more like childish rambling. She still couldn't help but smile at him.

Minutes later, they had paid their fee and stood outside, taking one final look at the familiar place. It was a nicely-built inn, two floors, no rotten wood... it was unpainted, aside from the sign, which had a colorful picture of a knight in armor that shone like the sun, straddling a horse and brandishing a mug, rather than a sword. The words "Knight's Fair Inn" were carved in below the picture.

"...What was that talk about business picking up here, Clant? Some dream you had?" Clair jokingly asked her brother.

He sighed, lost for a second in nostalgia. After a few more seconds of staring at the sign, he answered. "We're going to be famous. We'll be legendary for all the amazing things we'll do, someday, and everybody will know our names. We'll be rolling in money, and we'll come back here to stay at the inn. The place's reputation is going to shoot through the roof, and Mrs. Bishop will never have to worry about business again. Maybe she'll finally be able to retire, then."

She gave him a sharp elbow to the ribs, which was mostly absorbed by his armor. "You say that as if you know it will happen. Keep both feet on the ground, or we'll never get anywhere."

Clant didn't seem to be discouraged. "This is going to be great... and I get to travel with my favorite little sister! I mean, come now! What about this situation looks bad? I'm sure we will find new jobs once we get to another town, and from there, we'll only climb higher!"

"You're terribly optimistic about this, considering whose fault it is." She felt bad saying it, considering what would have happened otherwise, but she had to get her brother to stop and think about their situation seriously.

"Oh, don't tell me that you don't want to travel with me! You're the one who quit her job to come along." Clant pointed out.

Clair sighed, giving up for now. "Well, at least you're not dragging your heels..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 am

<That was SUUUUUUUUUPER LONG.>

@Haar: You find yourself in the middle of a relatively bustling town. From what you remember, it's not incredibly busy for the time and day, but neither is business slow. After wandering around, you...

@Eques: The sea is as beautiful as ever, and the waves are gentle today. You soon fall into a lull as you travel on, when you notice something dark against the horizon. You immediately...

@Mala: You notice that your skin is a bit pale today, probably from the fact that you still haven't been sleeping well, and your worried, upset stomach won't let you keep much food or drink down. After some silent contemplation, you...

@Gregar: The two of you decide to check the town bulletin board one last time before leaving the town. To the surprise of both siblings, they notice that there are three new listings. One advertises a woman needing pelts, another asking for capable hands to assist in a spelunking expedition, and the third asks for help, specifying nothing about the nature of the job and only providing a residency. Each of you feel that once completed, the other jobs will be gone, and each job needs the full focus of both to be efficient. The two decide...
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:32 am

Seri shifted  as his eyes fell on the dark mass on the horizon, he looked to the deck for the captain. "Captain, we have something on the horizon" he reported from his post. The man turned from the two crew members he was watching to draw out his telescope, and throwing it up to Seri, who caught it with ease. "Seri, get up to the crows nest for a better look, it could be a new shipment worth our time. "Men, load the cannons and take up your steel" their captain ordered as he moved up to the wheel, Seri already moving to the rope system, tucking the telescope under his arm as he moved like a monkey in a tree, he climbed onto the mast and jumped into the crows nest as he drew out the telescope, looking down to the sea again to look for their new target. Every man below moved fast, loading the cannons and getting their weapons ready.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 am

Arianne let out a long sigh and turned away from the window as she left her bedroom, and headed leaving her simple two story house. Locking the door she turned her head as a small voice asked her, " How are you doing today sweetie?" Leaning on the fence was her elderly Vrel neighbor Mrs. Canther, holding a basket of bread.

"Not much better, Mrs. Canther. I'm still worried about him," she said. Turning around she walked over to the fence and leaned on it herself, putting a hand to her forehead. " I suppose that's only natural though," she sighed again.

"You just about ready to set out though? Not forgetting anything are we?" Mrs. Canther asked the timid white haired foxen.

"No I don't think I a-" Arianne cut herself off as she grumbled in mild annoyance returning to the door and unlocking before reaching in to the side of it and pulling out her oak staff. "Can't forget this? Can I?" Turning her head to Mrs. Canther she said, "Well I believe I'm off now Mrs. Canther..."

"Now now young lady, your not going to say goodbye to an old lady without a hug? Are you?" Mrs Canther asked holding her arms out in a welcoming gesture.

Shaking her head and smiling to herself a little she walked back over to Mrs. Canther and embraced the friendly Vrel in a warm hug. " Thank you for all you've done for me, Mrs. Canther."

"OH and sweetie, have something to eat, your looking a little pale," Mrs. Canther said handing a loaf of bread to Arianne. " You heading straight out?"

Taking the bread and a small nibble as she walked away from Mrs. Canther, Arianne replied " No, I have to make a stop at Dad's first."

Mrs. Canther smiled and said, " Say hi to your old man for me sweetie."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:13 am

<I like to make sure my characters are established fairly well, instead of leaving it up to people to read the Bio to find out stuff about my characters. That, and I'm a long-winded typist. :P>

Clant spoke up first. "Let's take this one!"

"We don't even know what it's asking. It could be anything, and I don't like surprises." Clair responded in a hesitant tone.

"Come now, it could be something interesting! It's probably better than hunting animals or poking around in a dark cave!"

"No, Clant, we're not taking the strange one." She turned away for a moment, trying to think. Now, if we catch enough animals to fulfill the needs of this request, then we can probably keep the meat for food and sell the bones and organs for a little extra money. Clant and I aren't well-suited to exploring caves, as I lack his keen senses, and he's so- where did he go?

Her brother had already taken off... looking once more at the address of the third request, Clair memorized it, and almost immediately confirmed what she already knew. Her brother was running off in the direction of the residency that had put up the request. Sighing, she ran after him. It wasn't as if she would have an easy time dissuading him now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:52 am

Orpheus, wandering the town, happened across the marketplace, the smells making his stomach growl. "Hm. Guess it HAS been a while since I've eaten..." he said quietly to himself. And since nobody noticed me taking those things last night, I should have some money to spare for food. If he had money, he didn't like stealing food. And any smart thief knows not to steal things in broad daylight. He pulled a gold chain from his pocket and found the jeweler's stand.

"Scuse me," he said, "How much would you be willing to pay for this?" he asked, showing it. He seemed to recall the townspeople not entering other people's houses very often, and since he'd stolen this from the cobbler, selling it here should be fine...as long as they weren't the best of friends.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:45 am

@Haar: <You are SO lucky. I used an RNG to determine whether or not you'd get busted immediately. On a 'roll' of 1-20, 1-7 busts you. You got an 8.> The man takes the chain and, after frowning at it for a few moments, mentally decides something, shakes his head, and takes a close look at it. He tinkers with it using several odd instruments, and finally says, "I'd be willing to take this off of your hands for 30 pieces of silver." Although you have experience in dealing with merchants, you're not quite sure if he's being stingy. You...

@Gregar: Clair quickly finds Clant outside of a rather plain, ordinary one story house with a satisfied grin on his face. Clant knocks on the door and after a few moments is greeted by what looks to be a merchant. He gives the two of them a quizzical look. "Who are the two of you? Need something?" You...

@Mala: <I'll let you control her dad as well, don't wanna mess up your plot.>The bread seems to sit somewhat in Arianne's stomach, and she is able to hold onto several bites. Storing the rest for later, she heads out for her father's abode, and the trip is fairly uneventful.

@Eques: An enemy ship does greet your eyes, but the sails are tattered and the whole rigging seems in disrepair. This sight is compounded with the fact that a storm seems to be brewing behind the ship.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 am

Orpheus raised an eyebrow at the man. It was a gold chain, so how could it only be worth silver? He decided it wasn't important, but asked, "You sure you wouldn't go for forty?"

<...Damn. Anyway, is there a conversion between gold silver...and I'd assume Bronze?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:22 am

"Sir? We're here about the request you posted..." Clant started.

Clair rolled her eyes. "We were wondering that exactly you wanted us to do."

"We were thinking of taking the request." The older brother clarified, to his sister's irritation.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 am

Seri muttered a curse, if there was no storm, maybe they could send to of their men to see if theirs anything of salvage on the wreckage. He collasped the telescope and leaning over the side of the crows nest. "It's a ship alright, but there's a storm coming up behind it, I don't know how to class it, but if we're going to reach land, we'll have to continue through" he called down. He swung his legs over the edge of the crows nest and climbed down when the captain waved him down. He didn't look happy to see their possibly bounty and then the storm over the horizon. "Can we go around it, sir?" Seri offered as his captain restlessly moved from the wheel. "Seri, man the wheel, and keep her steady, we're already too close to get away from its winds" his captain ordered. 

"Aye, captain" he said taking the wheel quickly, casting a look at the dark clouds ahead, it was a storm, not the first he's seen on these small adventures, but this one made him nervous. The wrecked ship before them seemed like an omen, one that read, enter this storm and see how many can survive its wrath. He gripped the handles of the wheel tighter, steeling his nerves. "Men, tie yourselfs a life line, and make sure all of them are secured" the captain called as he moved to the deck. Seri cast his gaze on the enemy ship, one quick sweep of that boat would've been easy for him. The urge to just use the ropes and jump between ships snaked its way into the pit of his stomach, but he had to resist it...right?
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:09 am

< Don't worry it's just a small continuation of the initial set up that I wanted to write in order to provide some meager supplies for her but didn't have time for.. after this visit it will be up to you... >

As Arianne approached her father's abode, she found him in the middle of leaving and heading to the small shop her parents owned. " Hey honey, getting ready to begin your search?" He asked as his daughter caught up to him and began walking by his side. The two exchanged general small talk with each other as they made the light trek to the shop. Reaching the door of the shop her father finishing his thought from their conversation said, "Mrs. Canther says hi huh? I'll have to pay the old a girl a visit and thank her in person for watching out for my little girl."

Opening the door a pleasing aroma filled the room, Arianne's mother looked up from her place at the work table she was sitting at. "Morning honey, and it's been awhile since I've seen THAT little tail on you, " she chuckled to herself as she spotted Arianne. Raising from her seat she walked over to her daughter and embraced her in a hug and kissed her once on each cheek.

"It's good to see you too mom," she sighed contently, "I wish I could stay longer but I really should be heading out."

"Yes, yes, I figured this might not be a personal visit sweetie," her mother said brushing off her work apron. "Unfortunately we've just had a rather large order to fill so I'm afraid there's only enough for one of each. In fact I was just making some when you walked in, I'll have to run  to the back for the bottles though, she said heading into the back of the shop.

Arianne's father sat down at the work desk himself and looked over at his daughter's white hair draped over the right side of her face, a look of sorrow on his own he began to speak, "Sweetie I'm sor-"

"Dad. Stop." Arianne cut her father off knowing exactly where he was going for the umpteenth time. Walking over to him she lifted his head up to look him straight in the eyes and said, " I've told you time and again, it was an accident and I've long since forgotten it." she smiled and gave him a light kiss on the forehead as her mother returned with two empty bottles.

"Was he brooding over it again?" her mother asked as she walked over to the work desk and began to fill the empty bottles.

"Yes," Arianne replied and rolled her eyes in unison with her mother.

"Honey, if she's moved past it I just don't see why you can't do the same," Arianne's mother said handing her two bottles one with a red liquid in it and one with a blue. Turning to her husband she began to rub his shoulders. "We've got a long day ahead of us if we're going to restock after that order, Darling, and I don't need you brooding over ancient history.

"Yeah your right, " her father said cracking his knuckles as he prepared himself for a long day's work. " Sweetie before you leave town you might want to drop in on the tavern, you never know if anyone there may have seen or heard something about him. Oh and make sure the sign is on closed will you? I doubt we'll be open for awhile yet."

Putting the two potions in her pack, Arianne waved goodbye to her parents and shut the door looking back to make sure that the sign was indeed on "Closed". As she began to walk off towards the tavern.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:04 pm

@Haar: <Yeah. 10 copper to a silver, 10 silver to a gold. Silver is the "base" currency, so he's offering (technically) 3 gold for it, which is nearly its weight (I'm guessing).> The man furrows his brow at you. "You realize I have to make a profit off of this, yes? Thirty-three, or you can take your business elsewhere."

@Gregar: The man looks around, and beckons the two of them in. Inside, the house is well-kept and nicely furnished, and the man himself, now better seen in candlelight, appears to be a Ratlike Silth, with greying fur and whiskers. The new sun, just barely streaming in through the windows, also helps to illuminate him. He turns to the two and begins to speak. "I'm not entirely sure of your capabilities, but you at least came prepared for what I had in mind. I'm sending off a shipment of tobacco and grain to a nearby city. The thing is, the route we're taking, in order to be on time, is fraught with thieves. I need capable hands to protect the shipment from harm. There is risk, yes, but I'll make plenty enough profit to pay each of you well."

@Eques: As the storm approaches, a wave comes up and swallows the other ship before your eyes. You can already feel the winds hitting you, and you aren't even under the cloud bank yet.

@Mal: <I'll let you have the potions. How much they restore, however, is up to me.> Arianne has a relatively uneventful trip to the tavern, the only happenings are a squirrel running across her path and a few townspeople giving encouraging smiles to her. She enters the tavern and notices that several people are already here, either waking up from last night, nursing hangovers, or eating a quick meal before the day really begins.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 pm

< I figured as much as it's only one of each and they are minor so it shouldn't be much that they restore. For all I know you could have had the squirrel trip her up causing them to break and ruining the bread too. Thanks for not being that mean by the way ON another note, reading Gregar's part.....Zelda *points finger accusingly*....so help you if you use a certain name mister.....because I will die laughing....I'm almost snorting thinking of it as it is...>

Arianne looked around the tavern at the various people then spying an empty stool by the barkeep, she sat down and asked him politely, "You hear anything new about him or....anything interesting for that matter?" thinking if she was going to start her search she would probably need some funds.

<Judging from Haar's little stunt earlier with the watch I presume some things will come down to a roll D and D style and correct me if I'm wrong but this could count as Gather Information check? and if so *awaits the results*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:29 pm

"This job sounds fine to me." Clant stated. "We were going to another town, anyway. Might as well be paid for going with."

"Tobacco isn't something I particularly approve of, but I suppose my opinion doesn't matter to your customers." Clair tapped her foot.

"We'll be happy to take the job. Former city guards have to do something to protect people, right? So, how are we to be paid?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Seri felt his stomach churn slightly as the wave pulled the ship under before his very eyes, if he had chose to jump onto that ship he would've been trapped , and would've drowned faster than his captain could've said 'You fool". As the wind tugged at his clothes, he brought his attention to the cloud bank, a sense of doom boiled inside him as he felt a crew member tying a rough length of rope around his waist, a slight tug made him step back once when he made sure the line wouldn't slip off of him. The storms winds dragged the ship further and further in, Seri's hands gripped the wheel tighter until his knuckles went white, getting ready to fight withe the sky and sea for control of the ship.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 pm

<It's kinda an asshole habit I have. I figure if it happens before the character is introduced, it's fair game. Besides, it helps establish that Orpheus steals stuff pretty much every night.>

Orpheus just shrugged. "Sure, I can take thirty-three." He had money to spare, and the man had a point. He just figured he'd try and get more. Besides, the man seemed pretty adamant about not changing things, and he was happy enough that he'd gotten the price up.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 pm

@Haar: The man counts out the coins for you in front of you and sends you on your way. Your coin purse a little heavier, you notice that your stomach has been growling quite fiercely, and with good reason: paying slightly closer attention, you smell delicious baked goods coming from a few vendors and from inside a pastry shop.

@Gregar: The man smiles kindly and waves a hand with three rings on it: two gold and a silver. Clant also immediately notices there are many shiny, valuable looking objects throughout the room, some of them pocket-sized. "You'll receive your share even before I do. You'll be traveling with my business partner, who will sell the shipment and give you your cut in town and immediately after finishing the exchange."

@Mal: <Fortune smiles upon you. You got a 17 (12 natural, +3 from skill ranks, +2 from Charisma bonus)> The barkeep looks over at Arianne and smiles. "Well if it ain't one of my favorites. I haven't heard anything much about Hermes myself, but Rathazul, the potion master, just left. Said he was heading towards the market to pick up some pumpkins for an experiment. He's your best bet at the moment."

@Eques: As the storm hits, the wheel shakes under your hands as you fight for control over the ship. The wheel is immensely hard to turn, and as the ship is tossed back and forth, it's like you have no control and the ship is on a set course that you may not deviate from.

Forget what? Wink

Last edited by Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Arianne sighed, "Old Rath, huh? guess I better head out if I'm going to catch him and make sure he doesn't blow up half the town with another one of his crazy experiments. " Arianne pulled herself up from the stool and began to head out the door and towards the market, stopping a few feet from the stool and turning back to the bartender to say, "Thanks for the info."

< Gosh dangit I had to open this page while I was eating....knowing full well you might go there Zelda...also did you forget to write a response for eques there?....wait wait....no I see it there....how did I miss that scratch >

Last edited by Malakili007 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:39 pm

"We would be glad to accept the job." Clair said, patting her brother on the back...

"...Huh? What, now?" He responded, holding two of the items in the room up to examine.

His sister snatched them back from him, setting them back in their places. "Honestly! Can't you keep your hands off of other peoples' belongings?" She sighed. "I'm sorry, sir, it's a bad habit of his... I'll have to keep an eye on him."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Orpheus put a hand on his stomach. "I know, I know," he said. "What'd you think I went and got money for? Shut up for a sec." He followed his nose toward the smell.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next