TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

+4
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 6 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:44 am

Homura. He's from Homura's line. I'd have let him answer, but I thought I'd save time.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 6 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:41 am

What he said. Also, you can't see it, Whats_Up, but I'm giving you my best, "I am dissapoint" face.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 am

khfreak358 wrote:What he said. Also, you can't see it, Whats_Up, but I'm giving you my best, "I am dissapoint" face.

I'm confused, what I do. >_>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

I thought "out-of-body experience" was supposed to be a pun. I'll have to double check, but I don't think the exact meaning of that phrase fits here otherwise.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 am

I would guess it is because Kiryu didn't respond to being addressed as a man.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 am

Okay, it turns out I was wrong, that is what that means. In my defense, I've seen that joke made in this context before, so please forgive me for jumping the gun, there. Anyway, yeah, that's kind of what I had in mind.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:22 am

Maverick Entity wrote:I would guess it is because Kiryu didn't respond to being addressed as a man.

Assumed it was a typo or he was talking to Galia. >_>

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 am

Yeah, I know, I seriously jumped the gun on that one. My sincerest apologies, you got it right.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 am

OBE's don't normally have people see it hear them, but we'll say he's projected and manifested the same way as Kuroyuki.

Also, F***! Did not expect that.

I'll be honest I expected Siks' child whom made his own lineage with one of Homura's children or further down.

That feels more accurate though....and scares me....if only if he had light brown hair I would have almost knew his end.

Although this peaks my curiousity to a whole new high on Erntxt's successes with his plot....

Okay what next for the story? I'd say the first "episode" is in its ending stages.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:59 am

Also, fun, scary whatever fact:

In 25 million years or so all the continents of the world will become one. Just as it was 25 million years ago.

Even as we speak, New York City is moving 1 inch a year closer to London.

And Australia is moving at 3 inches a year closer to Asia.

So, looks like the whole "There being one world, being split, to merge again" is an actual fact in our real lives. >_>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 pm

"Read's Bob's post with music."

"Roars of thunderous applause that shake the very earth beneath all of us"

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 am

...I'm tempted to call you out on your German, Maverick, but I figure that'd be a waste of time.

So!

Locations that my party must pass through:

Twilight Town
Badlands, possibly the same as the Keyblade Graveyard, but I'll accept a normally barren ground that vaguely resembles it.
Asylum

And that's not going to be the end of it, it's just their first destination. After that, they'll probably find something that leads them to some answers, but of course they'll still be left in the dark for the most part, excuse the pun.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:35 am

I don't have much to do right now, that's the only thing. My characters have only heard vague rumors and know they're not strong enough to really do anything, and they have no real reason to leave the town. So, I'm at a loss. What do?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:41 am

Well, seeing as how Nebula's group is heading to Asylum, we could have them run into your guys and they could brought along. Maybe explain how things have been going in Asylum lately.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 am

Yes, I gathered that. The problem is what to do in the meantime, since they can't exactly get across Twilight Town, the Badlands, and probably a number of other places overnight.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 am

Yeah, and even ignoring logic, I need to space things out. Asylum is going to take a while to reach.

...Not saying I don't have a solution. How 'bout I have a familiar-faced phantom show up and guide them out of town? Like, say... Xeromus? Just a little minor appearance to get them out. He wouldn't speak, just kill Heartless and point Hikaru and Kage in the right direction. And he won't be around to stay - he's just kinda haunting the place, not really doing anything aside from sending those two kids out into the world.

In fact, something you could also do... is have them get caught up in something, maybe a fight with the false Organization, and an explosion - possibly the work of a mage, or explosives technician, or just a malfunctioning machine - sends them flying far enough that they end up in somewhere relatively close to Tri-Star Town. Not exactly plausible... but they could be hurled into the sea, and drift to a shore somewhere near another early town. Maybe my characters will stop as they travel along a sandbar, finding the two, wake them up, and inform them of the situation.

There's a number of possiblities... it depends on what areas of your disbelief you're willing to suspend. Simply put, which possiblity seems the most believable?

-Explosion sends them to an early location
--Explosion sets them adrift, to be found on a beach
--Explosion drops them into the Realm of Darkness, dropping them out near Tri-Star Town (Both locations are close to the darkness)
-A phantom of Xeromus appears and directs them until they leave

...So, which idea do you prefer? Or do you have a better one? I'm willing to cooperate on an idea.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:33 am

I feel like Xeromus would be the most plausible, just for one specific reason: Why would there be an explosion? I know you said mage or pyrotechnician, but...why would they be working around two random teenagers who live on the street? After all, Kage only has a carpenter's hammer, and Hikaru has nothing at all, or at least nothing visible. Even if she knew high-level magic, her only offensive spell would be Holy, and that, from my experience, isn't as effective as just having someone else whack them in the face.

My point is, I don't think a pyrotechnician would work near street-kids, and I don't think any mage would find them the least bit threatening. Although...what if a Darkside just kinda...b*tch-slapped them? Not really anywhere it could cause trouble for the townspeople...maybe outside the town, after they meet phantom Xero? I'm just throwing out a random idea, since I don't feel like them wandering around would make for anything really interesting, at least not for the audience (you guys and some random internet stragglers).
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:15 am

Perhaps... Xeromus could lead them into a fight with a Darkside, which then b*tchslaps them? But which of these three variations do you prefer:

-Flung into the ocean, drifting onto a beach - can either be found by the others, or wander on their own, trying to figure out what to do.

-Dropped into the Realm Of Darkness, stumbling out somewhere in Celestial Grounds - Asylum and CG are both very close to the darkness, astrophysically.

-Sent flying through the air, landing relatively close to Tri-Star Town or wherever the others are by the point at which it happens.

*Astrophysically isn't a real word, to my knowledge. I made that up to sound smart.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 am

Astrophysics is a word, so astrophysically is too. It's just a modified version of the root phrase.

Also, while we're on the subject, we need to figure out all the worlds/states/whatever we're calling them are in comparison to one another. Synthisle in particular because I can't think of a good place for it to be...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:32 am

Provinces? Countries? Territories? Sectors? Any of those work?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:55 am

Celestial Grounds is in between Traverse and Twilight Town.

They could walk there, in I'd say two or three days.

Why can't the Heartless just lead them?

I mean can we safely say the Heartless are smarter than "KILL KEYBLADE!" since the absence of them?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 am

I would think they'd just move on to the next priority, without Keyblades: attacking people, trying to increase their ranks, swarming around anything they think is a threat.

Alright, so I'd better make the most of those couple of days. The way I have it set up, my next character's introduction will be within minutes of entering the town. Are there any smaller settlements or ghost towns, maybe just the occasional abandoned shack along the way? Because, while my characters will be camping out some of the time, I figure they need something safer than just a tent when they're not strong enough to handle the Heartless so easily. Also, I need an excuse for things to happen wihtout actually moving on. I have to drag it out a little, or it'll feel rushed.

The Heartless cannot lead Kage and Hikaru out because they have no reason to FOLLOW the bastards. Why would they pursue the monsters that tried to kill them, when they barely beat them before? There has to be a reason to fling them from their semi-manageable state of affairs, and a Darkside knocking you halfway to Tuesday is reason enough in my book.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 am

Right, right.

Anyways you can make up any thing you want.

A cabin in the woods is fine. Really anything.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh, Celestial Grounds is between Traverse and Twilight? THen logically, Kage and Hikaru would have passed through there getting to Asylum, presuming the world is layed out like I think it is.

Anyway, I don't really think them landing in the RoD is a good idea, since that's basically the Heartless' lair, so they can't really take that on. As far as getting near Tri-Star Town, that just feels too much like "the plot said so" for me, so I figure just at a beach along the way would be fine, even if it is a little overdone. At the same time, "on a beach" typically equates to "desserted island," which this is not.

tl;dr: the beach will do.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 am

We need to make a map. XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next