TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

+4
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 3 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:21 am

Okay, got it down.

The center of it all starts with the grandparents. With give them the names Adam and Eve to understand it clearly, not the same Adam and Eve from biblical times.

Adam and Eve had three daughters, and one son.

One daughter gave birth to Redemi and Nobis.
Another daughter gave birth to Zakk.
Another daughter gave birth to Galia.
And the only son married a woman, who gave birth to Kiryu.

Got it. Okay, it seems Redemi and Nobis have Reth Orb Eyes,
Zakk has brown hair, (bad Oman, Unrelevent as it seems Dark Bloodline has lost most other traditions.(
And Kiryu has blue hair. (Good Oman)
Does Galia have any dark bloodline traits? A birthmark would be good. Not a must, just makes him stand out. Though isn't a bad thing, maverick. Just pointing out that Galia has what I see no traits of dark bloodline. (Other then personality and facial appearance, and skill.)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 3 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:42 am

Er, actually, Redemi had brown hair, too. I made kind of a big deal of it in my story post, but pointed out that it was moot. And Redemi wears gloves, and Nobis usually does, too, so their birthmarks wouldn't exactly be apparent...

...Wait, so, then how does it connect to the characters in Org.XIV? If Gunamnex and Kuroyuki got together, that's one... Adachi and Uchi, too. I suppose it's possible that they each had a child of opposite gender, Adam and Eve. That's cutting out a whole generation, however. They would have children, and... I dunno, their grandchildren are Adam and Eve? I dunno... I kinda specified that Redemi and Nobis were descended from Adachi and Uchi. I'm confused now... We need a more defined, all-encompassing chart. Not individual ones for each line.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Actually, Zakk has black hair. His mother has brown hair, though. Probably should have said something about that in my opening post, sorry.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Well, for birthmarks, I've putting something that looks like the Dark Bloodline one (which I haven't seen in so long) atop an infinity symbol, either behind an ear or rear bottom portion of neck.

His hair is supposed to be somewhat of a blend between Yuki's and Gunamnex's, the trademark blue to skyblue, with small tinges of white on the edges.

All I really can say more about him is his parents are for the most part hard working members of the Bloodline who stay out of matters of the Bloodline somewhat. They are still a central family, but they don't reside nearby other family members. His father is a skilled merchant and his mother is a writer. Their names are Grigori (Meaning Watcher, origin: Greek and Russian) and Fuyuko (Meaning child of winter, origin: Japanese) Kokoro. Grigori was folded into the family long before marriage, as Gunamnex met his father, a traveling merchant, at some point in time. They became good friends, and the marriage between their children brought much joy into the families. The other members of Grigori's family, including his father, have all passed on now, so he truly is within the Dark Bloodline. Fuyuko, being one of the daughters of the main family, inherited her looks from her mother, but the inner thinking process of her father. Thus, she finds herself writing all the time, much to the amusement of those around her (sometimes she would wake up far from bed at her writing desk, and at other times she'd start jotting down stuff for no reason). Neither of them have wielded a Keyblade (at least that's how it is supposed to be? I thought there was one more generation?), but they of course know much about them. For the most part they will out of focus, perhaps in the traditional "letters to and forth" format with Galia on his travels.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Meanwhile, the topic itself kinda froze since nobody feels secure in the quality of their post because it would come right off the tail of Maverick's.

...That's a compliment, just so we're clear on that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:03 pm

...I'd be willing to post, I just don't want to hog all the screen time. Plus, all I can really do is get you all more familiar with my characters, which I should actually do. Problem is, I have stuff to do today. Maybe I'll write something up later.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Okay, let's get down to family tree.

Names in [brackets) are placeholder names.

YukiXHusband-____-HomuraxWife (Girl from item shop)-____-Sarrushux[Kairi]
Yuki's Children-____-Homura's son [Ryu]-____-Sarrushu's daughter [Shion], (Xion)

Yuki's children x Spouse-____-[Ryu] x [Chun-Li]-____-[Shion] x [Roksas]. (Roxas,)
Yuki's grandchild,-____-[Sakura]-____-[Sora]

Yuki's grandchildxspouse-____-[Sakura]x[Ken]-____-[Sora]x[Namine]
[Adam]-____-[Dan]-____-[Riku]

[Adam] x[ Eve]-____-[Dan]x[Female Street Fighter name]-____-[Riku]x[Female Kingdom Hearts name]

So, actually looking closer, there's three grandparents people can now branch off.

We'll say Adam and Eve are the more old fashioned members. Using the rules more. And the rest didn't so much.

Anyone can create a character for the placeholders. Just to remember easier, Sarrushu, (who looks like Riku) uses names from Kingdom Hearts. Homura uses names from Street Fighter. Yuki's line is very strict and I need to use them. Their the most important.

The rest would be the main character's mother and father.

I say, Kiryu and Galia are from Yuki's line.

Zakk from Homura's. 

And Redemi and Nobis from Sarrushu's

. Although anyone can pick their own. Just keep in mind,  Adam and Eve use the rules of life more. 

Notably, killing members with brown hair.

[Adam] x[ Eve]-____-[Dan]x[Female Street Fighter name]-____-[Riku]x[Female Kingdom Hearts name]
[children]-____-[children]-____-[Children]

[yuki/Kiryu line child]xspouse/[Galia/Yuki line child]-____-[homura line child]xspouse-____-[sarrushu line child]xspouse
Kiryu-____-Galia-____-Zakk-____-Redemi and Nobis.

WOOH.

My head hurts. 
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Take a nap, Whats_Up, you've earned it.

Anyway, I'm fine with Zakk being Homura's descendant. And just so you don't have to do any editing:

[Adam] x[ Eve]-____-[Dan]x[Crimson]-____-[Riku]x[Female Kingdom Hearts name]
[children]-____-[children]-____-[Children]

[yuki/Kiryu line child]xspouse/[Galia/Yuki line child]-____-[homura line child]xspouse-____-[sarrushu line child]xspouse
Kiryu-____-Galia-____-Zakk-____-Redemi and Nobis.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:13 am

Curious as to why "Crimson" is Zakk's grandmother. And why Zakk's mother's name isn't listed.

Who is Crimson....?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am

^Dammit. Didn't account for Adachi. My mistake.

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:46 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:Okay, got it down.

The center of it all starts with the grandparents. With give them the names Adam and Eve to understand it clearly, not the same Adam and Eve from biblical times.

Adam and Eve had three daughters, and one son.

One daughter gave birth to Redemi and Nobis.
Another daughter gave birth to Zakk.
Another daughter gave birth to Galia.
And the only son married a woman, who gave birth to Kiryu.

Got it. Okay, it seems Redemi and Nobis have Reth Orb Eyes,
Zakk has brown hair, (bad Oman, Unrelevent as it seems Dark Bloodline has lost most other traditions.(
And Kiryu has blue hair. (Good Oman)
Does Galia have any dark bloodline traits? A birthmark would be good. Not a must, just makes him stand out. Though isn't a bad thing, maverick. Just pointing out that Galia has what I see no traits of dark bloodline. (Other then personality and facial appearance, and skill.)

I don't remember being a grandparent. >_>

As for lineage I never put much thought into who Kenta's ancestors were. As for Pierrot his origins I would rather not say.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:27 am

^Whoops. Wrong time. This is future Whats_Up4444.

I go by the name Mr. Up now. *Rubs beard/puff corncob pipe of legal contents*
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:29 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:Curious as to why "Crimson" is Zakk's grandmother. And why Zakk's mother's name isn't listed.

Who is Crimson....?

C. Viper. That is what the "C" stands for, correct? Understand, I know jack-all about Street Fighter, I only know about this character because of Marvel vs. Capcom.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:^Whoops. Wrong time. This is future Whats_Up4444.

I go by the name Mr. Up now. *Rubs beard/puff corncob pipe of legal contents*

So I end up marrying someone named Eve? Yay for irony. cheers
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 am

^ yes cheers

Your kids are Cain, Abel, and (more ironically) Seth.

Yep, in case no one knew Adam's 3rd son in the bible is Seth.

Oh, and KH, I get it. I thought you had a character named Crimson.

Yes, it's Crimson Viper, but her real name is unknown, in the movie she claims her name is Maya. Plus I feel Dan x Crimson wouldn't be so well. >_>

Then again that isn't the worse ship in that post.

So yeah.

What's Nobis' moms name?

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:10 am

I hadn't chosen a name, but their names tend to follow a kind of faux-Latin theme. Let's call her... "Mollista". How's that?

I was gonna have their father die of mysterious causes, but I think that's been overdone, frankly. I mean, sheesh, how many of these characters still have parents? Not that I have a problem with it, but I don't think I should do the same.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 am

Here I thought Old Man Matsuda was their father....

Well, Kiryu's has both parents. Old enough to live on her own. Parents aren't mentioned.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Did you even read those spoilers?

Spoiler:

I thought we were clear on that. Besides, he's clearly too old to be their father. Maybe their grandfather, but he's old enough to be their mother's father! There's no way they'd be married. Also, I haven't established this yet, but...

Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh, and I'll be writing/posting the next story segment now. Somebody has to come after Maverick!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:34 am

Didn't read spoilers as I wanted to come as a surprise.

But I'll read them anyways. A bit later.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:45 am

...I intended on making those points INCREDIBLY obvious. But I don't want it to be groan-inducingly obvious, like "Raile/Eliar". That was just stupid of me.

So! How's the writing coming? I'm not sure how much more I can stretch things out. I mean, I'd have to have the day pass. Then again, I doubt Yuki will make her speech in the dead of night, so I suppose it would only make sense for me to write what happens the next day.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 am

Actually, Kiryu visited Yuki's memorial at night, and the rest of the introduction were in the day.

Like, it went back. I just read the spoilers. Oh, I got that. I knew [blank] was [blank], it's just I figure say [blank] to get a better idea.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:37 am

So...

Sequence of events:

Day 1 - Nighttime: Kiryu visits Yuki's memorial.

Day 2 - Daytime: Redemi and Nobis go to the market, come back, eat dinner with their crazy-awesome mom and creepy old man who lives in their house.

Day 2 - Nighttime: Unimportant, mostly people sleeping, whatever.

Day 3 - Daytime: People gather, Yuki makes her speech.

That about right?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Seems like it might work for me, I might have a post about the twins' activity at night, since pretty much everyone in town is trying to get back at them for stealing stuff. All the same, I can make it quick, so we can just skip that night after that point.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:41 am

I was thinkng

Day 1, early evening. (8-10 PM) Kiryu visited Yuki, waiting her spirit to come forth.
Meaning while, dinner at Nobis' home.
Later that night, midnight, Yuki's spirit forms and makes her speech.

Other members (Galia, Nobis and/or Redemi) may join in the speech.

I need help on the speech itself.

Help?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:06 am

Well, what's the gist of the speech? Write out the information that she needs to convey to them, and we can help flesh it out.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next