TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

+4
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:41 am

Okay, plot time.

What's our choice for main story, or at least our first arc.

No seeking Keyblades yet. Let's keep it Absent for a while.

I liked the enemies being more violent and seeking its reason thing.

Yet I got nothing for its actual reason.

The false Organization XIV could work rather well.

Yet I got nothing for its actual reason. -_____-

I wanna reveal so much with Yuki's post but it's will spoil Org.XIV.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Id like to think that the heartless have been dormant for a while. Not long enough for everyone to forget about them but long enough where it's a surprise they're back. Of course, it's your setting so I'm mot sure if that'd work. It'd be a good reason for each group to leave home though.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 pm

I honestly don't care about the actual setting, as long as everyone's happy.

That includes me.

I like that idea. Let's make sure Heartless are the main enemy though.

Any ideas on time length for the Absent of the heartless?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 pm

I was thinking around twenty years? So, the younger generation knows about them but has never seen them...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:10 pm

That could definitely work. Especially with the lack of Keyblades. Would we be working in the encounter with Yuki around this? Maybe have her explain exactly what's happening and how to deal with it?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Well, without going too much into background, my OC's great grandparents are the same as Kiryu Kokoro. Barring any contest from WhatsUp, I would put forth the ideal that their grandparents, in their younger years, were the last to wield keyblades. 20 years seems a bit too short of span for keyblades to have become a mythical item.

I see it as:

30 years after end of Org.XIV: Keyblade wielding characters and others either disappear or have built families.
50 years: First family descendants of keyblade wielders are either 10 or in their teens, begin being instructed in the arts, receiving their recieving.
120 years: Last wielders finally pass on. Their children are in their 20's or so.
150 years: Parents are born
200 years: Current era

This all of course depends on the age of characters and other matters. Perhaps the bloodline members are great great grandchildren then?
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm

That is true... It'd be difficult for the heartless to dissappear after Keyblades... Also, do you remember the "advisor" of the Willrights that I asked about WhatsUp? Is her appearance still okay or are we not pursuing that idea?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Well, the Heartless being dormant doesn't exactly work for me, since my chars. have parents who were killed by them not long before the story, and they're both 17, so...I dunno, maybe they're just unlucky?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm

That'd work perfectly. The heartless are just starting to reappear. That's what puts the story in motion. It's not like the heartless would be BANG back all at the same time. So, their parents dying might be one of the first isolated events.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Bloody hell, that took a long time to type, lol.

Off to the silliness that is BL2.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 am

Hm, so... how far should we all go with our introductions before stuff happens for real? DO we wait until Yuki's scene?

And, about the spoilers, what can you do about that? You can't very well wait for the spoilers to stop being spoilers, can you? How long will it be until that point is reached in Org.XIV? How far off is it?

I don't need to know the answer to that question. Wanna know why? Because: If it's not far off, then go ahead and spoil it, it won't be long until we learn about it anyway. If it's going to be a while, then you can't wait that long to have the story start proper. Either way, you should go ahead with it.

Anybody disagree?

Now, about the Heartless... What SHOULD their target be? Hm... Seeking out Kingdom Hearts doesn't seem like the right kind of goal for them. If it's a corruptive force, they would seek the greatest darkness, and try to corrupt that. I'm picturing the corruptive force trying to take stronger forces of darkness into its clutches, slowly building a powerful force with which to take the big prize. What's thew big prize? I dunno! Where would we find such a great darkness? Maybe it has something to do with the Dark Bloodline? And... aaaaah, I have an idea! Perhaps this great darkness is on the moon, or related to it somehow.

Think about it: The Dark Bloodline members gain power during the full moon, their birthmarks glow, and their darkness gets out-of-control. Either the moon is the host of some great darkness that reacts to them, or perhaps it is the key to a darkness that exists within everyone's hearts. That's right, my idea is that the corrupted force that's causing Heartless to attack has the goal of corrupting the darkness in everyone's hearts, sort of a counter-Kingdom Hearts. And the moon is the key to unlocking that darkness.

...Does that makes sense? And if it does, do you think it'd work?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 am

Um...why would the Heartless want to corrupt something that already corrupts things? ALso, lol@moon, ala FFIV. That should totally be a thing because FFIV is not yet in KH canon. For some reason.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 am

Alright, so that DIDN'T make sense. Let's see if I can break this down so we all understand... 'cuz, let's be honest, I'm not too sure what I mean, either.

Corruption ==> Corrupts the Heartless, makes them aggressive
Corrupted Heartlesss ==> Try to gather more Heartless, bigger Heartless, and corrupt them too
Pure Heartless ==> Only aggressive when attacked, really just ambient darkness given form, as they are meant to be
Dark Bloodline ==> Since they use Darkness primarily, they're prime targets for the Corrupted Heartless to turn to their side
Big Mass of Darkness in Everybody's Hearts ==> It's an external thing, like Kingdom Hearts, that happens to be the darkness in everybody's hearts. Everybody's hearts at once, collectively, like Kingdom Hearts. Only it's darkness, not light. And why doesn't one heart being corrupted corrupt the whole thing? Because, it's just that massive. Corrupting a million people would barely even scratch it. We're talking about billions and billions of hearts' worth of darkness. And since people have been dying since forever, there are innumerable hearts that are untouchable outside of the mass itself. Which means, it has to be directly attacked.

Also, I have a Lunarian character. If she's introduced, it'll be in the Org.XIV story. However, Lunars age slower. Much slower. To the point that she'd still be alive, just much older. Like, from twelve-year-old girl to mid-forties change in maturity over 200 years.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 am

So, essentially it would be the dark equivalent of Kingdom Hearts? That's pretty much what the Realm of Darkness is: the ultimate shadow, cast by the brightest light.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:11 am

The Realm of Darkness is a place of darkness, the darker underside to the many worlds, in which Kingdom Hearts has been buried and hidden away. It is not the darkness in everyone's hearts, it's more like the darkness of all the worlds, and the Heartless live there. Hmmm... Let's think. The Kingdom Hearts in KHI was the hearts of the Worlds. The Kingdom Hearts in KHII was the hearts of people, gathered by Org.XIII, but not everybody's collective heart. The True Kingdom Hearts from BBS is... well, the True Kingdom Hearts. Have they established exactly what it is?

...I'm willing to give up on my idea, but we need to have SOME goal for the Heartless. No Keyblades are around, so there's no reason for them to attack the main characters instinctively unless we create one.

Maybe I should give up on the first idea. Maybe... the corruptive force just wants to world to be enveloped in chaos. By having the Heartless steal hearts and turn more people into Heartless, its goal could be to turn everybody in the world into Heartless, creating a world full of instinctive, animalistic creatures of darkness, destroying all sense of order and reason, as well as the Light/Dark balance, creating chaos on multiple levels.

...Which idea doesn't suck as much?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 am

I dunno, I think they're both pretty good. Personally, I like the animalistic thing, but I think Evil Kingdom Hearts should play some role in it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 am

...Perhaps they want to instill chaos and turn everybody into Heartless-like monsters by corrupting the dark Kingdom Hearts thing, rather than try to catch every individual human and steal their Hearts? I mean, they're animalistic. They're impatient enough that they won't keep at something like trying to hunt down every last human, but go for the simplest method.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 am

Plus, it makes sense given my last post.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:01 pm

I liked everything so far. I loved it.

A dark evil Kingdom Hearts, created by the darkness in people's hearts being given form, perhaps manifesting it in the Realm of Light?

Making the Realm of the In-Between the only safe section.

Or come to think of it, how would the worlds connecting effect KH as well as the realms, of light, darkness and in between?

Come to think of it, there was no realm of darkness during the Keyblade War Era....

No Realm of Darkness. Which means, there would be no realm of light, persay, more just like the realm of in-between.

Maybe the Heartless are attempting to create a Anti-Kingdom Hearts to split the worlds again. Or even perhaps taunt, or bait, the Keyblades to emerge. I mean, that's the whole Hearless' motivation. To kill the Keyblades.

Or maybe not that last thing about the Keyblades.

So, here's it is:

Heartless been absent for a short awhile, around the same as Keyblades, but since the past 20 years have been showing up slowly and slowly.

Their goal is to bring every heart to darkness. All hearts connected. To manifest the darkness to recreate a Kingdom Hearts of Darkness. Possibly taking it base form from the moon that looms above this single world all worlds now live in.

Good?

Also, sorry one thing that was wrong. (Or rather retconned that wasn't noticed) I changed Full Moon, to New Moon. As in, the day the moon is not in the sky. (Or at least appears), which makes the only "light" in the "darkness" disappear.

Also, we could make this RP take place 300 years to make everything a little more spread out, possibly giving the heartless/Keyblade absence from 80 years to 180 years, which sounds good to me.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:25 pm

If anyone is wondering, this is why it took over a year for this to start.

We had no real plot. I litterly just threw this out my ass to get everyone's asses together.

I need to work on Kuroyuki's speech.

And I would like to keep her speech between only Dark Bloodline members.

We need a chart to actually get down all the members and how they relate.

I'm so confused.

I'm all in for their grandparents to have like 5 kids if that's what it needs to establish that most are cousins.

Hell I'll even go with adopted in anyway.

Let's fully establish everything clearly.

Well, here's goes:

Grandparents of Dark Bloodline - > Son/Father -> Kiryu.

Just explain what you got. I'll try to link it up.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:00 pm

DB grandparents==> Daughter/Zakk's mother==> Zakk
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Still confused on whether it should be great grandparents or grandparents.

Great Grandparents of Dark Bloodline (WhatsUp knows whom I'm referring to) - > Son/Grandfather or Daughter/Grandmother -> Son/Father or Daughter/Mother -> Galia Kokoro

Then again, are we following patrilineal or matrilineal descent guidelines? I assumed either, and that the "ancestors" of the Dark Bloodline had one boy and girl, leading to each of them creating families with either all boys or girls or a mixed bag, and so on. Would lead to seeing which relatives relate more to one ancestor or another. Galia clearly exhibits traits of Gunamnex, but what if he was more related to Yuki in other aspects?

Then again, the last thing we need is a bunch of Dark Bloodline relatives all muttering about fate all the time. geek
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Hm, alright, we go with What'sUp's idea. Partially because he knows what he's talking about better than I do, partially because he's in charge of this RP.

I'm a bit confused as to how the chart works, exactly... I'll just wing it.

Adachi Kokoro ==> Son/Grandfather ==> Daughter/Mother ==> Redemi Kokoro
Adachi Kokoro ==> Son/Grandfather ==> Daughter/Mother ==> Nobis Kokoro

Also, I'm just going to have them all go by Kokoro, since nobody will remember the name Koriro, nor will they care. It was an unimportant minor detail. And now to confuse you all with a Non-DB chart, made just for Aleri! ...Mostly to demonstrate whether I know what I'm doing or not.

Aleri ==> Daughter/Grandmother ==> Daughter/Mother ==> Stice

So, the first slot is the ancestor, then after the arrow, the first half is what they were in relation to the one on the left. The second half is their relation to the decendant at the end. Same with the next slot, and the last slot is the descendant. That right?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 pm

And the Willright family lineage is my own to build! XD

Lance Willright and Thalia Blackhearth ===> Son/Grandfather ===> Son/Father/Current King (trying to keep him a vague character at best)===>
Jonah Willright

Lance Willright and Thalia Blackhearth ===> Son/Grandfather ===> Son/Father/Current King===> Brenna Willright
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:58 pm

As far as known, my characters have no relations with past generations, so...

Insert generic family tree here.

...Y'know, just to be ironic, I could say they're descended from Sora and Kairi, but I won't.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next